Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. (18460 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 31, 2015
kingzizzy:

Ikweres call it 'Igu-Ocha', most Igbos call it 'Igwe-Ocha' while some historical text such as Wikipedia call it 'Ugwu-Ocha'. A non Igbo is not likely to notice any difference in these three words if said by an Ikwere or Igbo person. However, it is the land of the Ikwere people and it was originally called "Igu-Ocha"
all these things are igbo dialects, go and converse with an ebonyi man in igbo and tell me u understand anything and yet they are no less igbo than any other igbo group in the SE region. These are all results of the divide and rule antics, its a shame some groups bought the idea whole heartedly and have gradually lost their true identity

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by DIVINE78: 7:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
Breaking news:
Goat and sheep arrested a tiger (nnamdi kanu) and chained him to a wet floor in a dark smelly room in SSS office since 3 weeks ago. cool
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u ikwerre?
yap
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u ikwerre?
yap...confirmed ikwerre ....no blood mixing
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u ikwerre?
yap
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by godjb(f): 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
We need Oduduwa republic, a nation that will prosper more than Biafra or Arewa republic
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by vicenzo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2015
chuna1985:

Are u ikwerre?

He is Yoruba. Do not be deceived.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by flozybk(f): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2015
vicenzo:

I can't deny who I am, maybe ur not proud of who u are....I am proudly ikwerre
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by vicenzo(m): 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

I can't deny who I am, maybe ur not proud of who u are....I am proudly ikwerre

Yea, I am proudly Syrian. I can't deny who I am. grin

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Shizzlestar, you are an a.ss.

You are obviously uninfort and ignorant of the fact that tribes have the names they call themselves and that the British decided to rename tribes according to whatever they felt at the moment.

We called ourselves Iwheronha but the British changed it to Ikwerre when they were acquiring land from Us for the building of seaport and subsequently, railway terminal.

Face the topic mr Biafra, explain why the 'ultra-smart' Igbo people who crafted an analogy in which they were the Tiger would decide to run away from Goat and Sheep..There is something im missing in the analogy..Can you kindly explain in very logical terms how a tiger will flee from goat and sheep.

Thank you.

mumu
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
vicenzo:

Thanks Bro. I'm not yet thru with him/her.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

yap

Which side
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonytony208(m): 8:46pm On Oct 31, 2015
VonBismark:
Really! here is what actually happened. The sheep and goat teamed up to fight the tiger but didn't succeed so they approached a woman(Britain) for help, the woman came teamed up with the sheep and goat but still couldn't defeat the tiger so she had no choice but to become a harlot and seduced some men (Russia, US, et al) who all got involved and subsequently captured the tiger.
Moral: Onye a kpakwala nwa agu aka n'odu, ma o di ndu ma o nwuru anwu

Only an eeediot writes in a strange language on public forum. Yeah, only an eediot.

But considering the way the tiger boasts and beats chest, should it be captured by sheep, goats and women? Shame on the tiger. I mean real big shame on the head of the toothless, empty headed, chest beating tiger
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 8:49pm On Oct 31, 2015
Biafrans are lucky im not in the mood this night, else those two tigers in Biafran coat of arms will run away from that coat of arms and swear never to come back.

Tiger indeed..

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IGBOPRINCE: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

whether ikwerre existed b4 1967 or not it doesn't matter, biafrans should fight for themselves and leave ikwerre out of it

abi una dey find people way go help una fight
you can deceives them but you cannot deceive me.

Bro stop pretending , you re guy using female pics.
sad
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IGBOPRINCE: 8:59pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

guy if na joke stop am,
Na only me know sey you be guy...grin

Even hopeathand know wetin I dey yan. cheesy

I smell sth.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:00pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

guy if na joke stop am,

I smell sth.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
tonytony208:

Only an eeediot writes in a strange language on public forum. Yeah, only an eediot.

But considering the way the tiger boasts and beats chest, should it be captured by sheep, goats and women? Shame on the tiger. I mean real big shame on the head of the toothless, empty headed, chest beating tiger
Wow! So much bitterness in a comment. And you had to call me an idiot is it a direct consequence of Autism? Who knows? Whatever peels your bananas bro
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 9:11pm On Oct 31, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
guy if na joke stop am,

I smell sth.

Lyk Abagworo, Lygn19 and Afam4eva can attest, most Ikwerres (not all but a vast majority) will ratherr be brothers with the devil himself rather than Igbos..

Ezepromoe is one of the very few and i can understand, his mum has watered his blood.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonytony208(m): 9:17pm On Oct 31, 2015
VonBismark:
Wow! So much bitterness in a comment. And you had to call me an idiot is it a direct consequence of Autism? Who knows? Whatever peels your bananas bro

No, it is consequent of you leaving the topic of discuss to dwell on inconsequents; only an eeediot does that. A reasonable person will be too sensible to dabble into mundanes, only an empty chest beater, trying to be clever by half, does that. Capiche?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Biafrans are lucky im not in the mood this night, else those two tigers in Biafran coat of arms will run away from that coat of arms and swear never to come back.

Tiger indeed..
shot it up boi, this thread lack good taste, it should be dead by now sad

Senseless thread, I wonder why ndigbos do replied all thread a times.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by IGBOPRINCE: 9:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Lyk Abagworo, Lygn19 and Afam4eva can attest, most Ikwerres (not all but a vast majority) will ratherr be brothers with the devil himself rather than Igbos..

Ezepromoe is one of the very few and i can understand, his mum has watered his blood.
re you saying ezepromo's mother is from the east?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by EzePromoe: 9:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
flozybk:

there's nothing like Igbo in ikwerre land, its either ur Igbo or ikwerre...ikwerre is ikwerre and Igbo is Igbo no two ways about it
My father calls himself an Igboman, I would be a b@stard if I say otherwise. Any Ikwerreman who denies being Igbo does that as a matter of choice of which I'm entitled to mine. So therefore I beg to differ!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by tonytony208(m): 10:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW.

# www.ipob.com

So in the Zoo(Nigeria), the Tiger(Igbo) is running away from the Goat(Hausa) and the Sheep(Yoruba) ..This is an insult to wildlife..What an analogy..What will make a TIGER run from domestic animals is what i need Igbos and Biafran activists alike to explain to me..There is more to this than what a rational mind can ponder.

The tiger must be a toothless entity. How can a tiger run away from the goat and sheep if it is truly a tiger? Shouldn't a tiger be able to kill both the sheep and goat for food and possess the zoo for himself alone if he is truly a tiger? The albino dilector must have been thinking upside down when he made that statement. It is completely irrational.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 10:35pm On Oct 31, 2015
EzePromoe:
My father calls himself an Igboman, I would be a b@stard if I say otherwise. Any Ikwerreman who denies being Igbo does that as a matter of choice of which I'm entitled to mine. So therefore I beg to differ!

Why wouldn't your father call himself an Igboman, i'm not surprised..it us nothing new. I also know some guys who travelled to calabar don't want to return home because of calabar ladies.. grin grin grin
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by EzePromoe: 11:12pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

[b]Be careful of the nonsense you post whenever you mention my moniker. You've not made any port yet that would convince right thinking persons that you're an Ikwerreman. It's not about accepting or not accepting to be Igbo. The manner at which you're hell bent on planting a seed of discord between the Ikwerres and other Rivers men leave much to be desired. You make it look like the Ikwerre people shared no history or have nothing to do with the Igbos from yonder which is false in its entirety. Let me give you an example of my community. The grandfather of our former Royal Highness, Eze Horney Orlu (Eze Gbaka Gbaka) was from Imo state. His father lived and blended with the culture of Igwuruta people. Until his death in 2007, he was adjudged to be one of the best among the kings that had ruled Igwuruta. If the Ikwerres hated the Igbos that much like you're making it to look like, do you think it's possible for the stranger to come and be king in another man's land? There is also this man from Awo Omamma who is married to my cousin. He was born and bred in Igwuruta but in the last general elections, he vied for councillorship. How is that possible if Igbos and Ikwerres hate each other that much? Have you ever seen an Ijaw man or someone from any other ethnicity (let me not go far by mentioning Yoruba or Hausa) achieve that feat in Ikwerre land? What does that tell you about the Igbo/Ikwerre relationship. I'm not always keen to argue anything with you because to me, you're not an Ikwerre man. I'm just concerned because it's my ethnicity that you're dragging to the mud, and many people on this forum are so daft that they fall for it and return the gesture in kind. I know that you're feeling happy with yourself that you're achieving your aims and all I can say to you is 'Well done.'[/b]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by EzePromoe: 11:15pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Why wouldn't your father call himself an Igboman, i'm not surprised..it us nothing new. I also know some guys who travelled to calabar don't want to return home because of calabar ladies.. grin grin grin
Well it's because he knows his root and does not suffer from identity crisis.

3 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Obiagu1(m): 11:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
EzePromoe:
Well it's because he knows his root and does not suffer from identity crisis.

Great man.

2 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by bashirolu: 11:27pm On Oct 31, 2015
HopeAtHand:
Culled from Ipob

IGBO, HAUSA, YORUBA are different people with different Language, Religion, blood, mentality, culture, food and life-style. We were never one until one British harlot forced us in one cage and gave it the name ZOO (Nigeria). Since then, The TIGER, the GOAT and the SHEEP in the cage are fighting each other and will keep on the fight until freedom is achieved. NOTE; You can't put the Tiger, the Goat and the sheep together and expect them to live peacefully, is either you are gambling with their lives or with their resources.... The TIGER want to be free from the zoo, give him freedom NOW.

# www.ipob.com

So in the Zoo(Nigeria), the Tiger(Igbo) is running away from the Goat(Hausa) and the Sheep(Yoruba) ..This is an insult to wildlife..What an analogy..What will make a TIGER run from domestic animals is what i need Igbos and Biafran activists alike to explain to me..There is more to this than what a rational mind can ponder.

Don't mind the rabid dog! He is bereft of reasoning faculty, which goes to show how daft some of these ibo noise-makers are: empty vessels!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 5:16am On Nov 01, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]Be careful of the nonsense you post whenever you mention my moniker. You've not made any port yet that would convince right thinking persons that you're an Ikwerreman. It's not about accepting or not accepting to be Igbo. The manner at which you're hell bent on planting a seed of discord between the Ikwerres and other Rivers men leave much to be desired. You make it look like the Ikwerre people shared no history or have nothing to do with the Igbos from yonder which is false in its entirety. Let me give you an example of my community. The grandfather of our former Royal Highness, Eze Horney Orlu (Eze Gbaka Gbaka) was from Imo state. His father lived and blended with the culture of Igwuruta people. Until his death in 2007, he was adjudged to be one of the best among the kings that had ruled Igwuruta. If the Ikwerres hated the Igbos that much like you're making it to look like, do you think it's possible for the stranger to come and be king in another man's land? There is also this man from Awo Omamma who is married to my cousin. He was born and bred in Igwuruta but in the last general elections, he vied for councillorship. How is that possible if Igbos and Ikwerres hate each other that much? Have you ever seen an Ijaw man or someone from any other ethnicity (let me not go far by mentioning Yoruba or Hausa) achieve that feat in Ikwerre land? What does that tell you about the Igbo/Ikwerre relationship. I'm not always keen to argue anything with you because to me, you're not an Ikwerre man. I'm just concerned because it's my ethnicity that you're dragging to the mud, and many people on this forum are so daft that they fall for it and return the gesture in kind. I know that you're feeling happy with yourself that you're achieving your aims and all I can say to you is 'Well done.'[/b]

After all this long sermon, i still maintain my stance.

Igbos are disliked by Ikwerres especially for their crimes against us in Eastern Region..i can list the crimes for you if you feign ignorance.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by EzePromoe: 5:59am On Nov 01, 2015
HopeAtHand:

After all this long sermon, i still maintain my stance.

Igbos are disliked by Ikwerres especially for their crimes against us in Eastern Region..i can list the crimes for you if you feign ignorance.
Your argument remains void if you can't provide proofs and instances. What you don't know is that prior to the civil war, there was no ethnic group or group of people that were referred to as 'Ikwerre'. Iwheruoha was our identity and was under Igbo. Same thing with Igbo, there was no ethnic group referred to as 'Igbo' prior to the advent of the whitemen. People bore the identity of their villages or towns and they were addressed as such. So I don't see any sensibility in your claims that 'Igbos' singled out 'Ikwerres' and started maltreating them in the old Eastern region unless you provide substantiable proofs.

3 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by nonsom(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
tonytony208:
Funny enough, the goat and sheep teamed up to beat the tiger in a war. That tiger must have been a toothless entity and only a tiger by name and nothing more!
IT IS A PAPER TIGER

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do IPOB Members Support PDP? / Buhari Hosts Members Of APC Presidential Campaign Council To A Thank You Dinner / Trash That National Water Resources Bill 2020 - Guardian News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.