Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,871 members, 7,824,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. (18475 Views)

Pictures Of The Burnt Ariaria Police Station By Ipob Youths / Okorocha Spotted On A Train In London After Being Embarrassed By IPOB. Photo / Army Condemns Cowardly Attitude Of Soldiers Who Fled From Bokoharam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kagawa10: 1:21pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
BUSTED!! HopeAtHand have login into his other moniker.
I used the word "ikwerre boy". I space the gap btw ikwerre and boy so as Not to "mention" you imposter BUT you just login and quoted me when i did not mention u.. GIVE IT UP. Imposter Raphael obasuyi
Huh?
Lol!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kagawa10: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Ibo apes everywhere! Lol!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 1:27pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kagawa10:
Ibo apes everywhere! Lol!
hu u monkey?
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
I used the word "ikwerre boy". I space the gap btw ikwerre and boy so as Not to "mention" you imposter BUT you just login and quoted me when i did not mention u.. GIVE IT UP. Imposter Raphael obasuyi

See how silly you are, does NL permit spacing anymore..silly newbie who just arrived NL..

May Amadioha kill you if you trouble my mention again.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
^^ sharap niqqur and go get another fake moniker. RAPHAEL OSABUYI is your muthafuck^ing azz name
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Ah ah na..na so e don reach??..so this is the ugly thing you uploaded as my pix..tah, that guy is too ugly.

I look like Cristiano Ronaldo. grin tongue

See how desperate some ppl can be. A word of advice: never click on a link sent to you. That's how most found out who anyone on NL is. Pathethic

I am still waiting on my link and video. Where is it ikwerre wannabe
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:

Hilarious you told him to log in to his other monkier and the f00l did it. grin grin grin
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

Hilarious you told him to log in to his other monkier and the f00l did it. grin grin grin

lol. Knew dat the niqqur gonna log into dat hz oda fake moniker and He just did that.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
Chiwude:
I knew he wasn't an Ikwerre after Eastlink busted him. The link is still intact. Well, I don't blame the P/H born imposter, it's other Ikwerres (except Ezepromoe) on Nairaland, who kept mute when he made himself their mouthpiece.

There's no ikwerre on NL. Most left. It's similar to how there used to be alot of anioma ppl on NL but our population here is reducing.
When you have a Southwest devilish clan constantly pretending to be from your side and lying using you and you have to fight daily, eventually you'll get tired.
I speak this sh1t from experience. There are times I wanted to leave. Even by best friend left cause he got tired fighting the imposters pretending to be akwa ibomites. Likewise, if you watch ezepromoe barely log in as much either

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Vicotex(m): 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

See how silly you are, does NL permit spacing anymore..silly newbie who just arrived NL..

May Amadioha kill you if you trouble my mention again.
nigga sit your pvssy ass down, you've been bursted.

Am currently in Elekahia Estate, come and tell them that they ain't Igbo (that is if fear go even allow u open dat gutter ur called mouth)

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

See how desperate some ppl can be. A word of advice: never click on a link sent to you. That's how most found out who anyone on NL is. Pathethic

I am still waiting on my link and video. Where is it ikwerre wannabe

C'mon go and sit down.i use an ipad so hacking me is next to impossible..you just carry an anonymous pix and name and say its someone else..ewu gambia.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:45pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
lol. Knew dat the niqqur gonna log into dat hz oda fake moniker and He just did that.

When caught with your @ss open, you'll do anything to save yourselves.

That's the parable of hopathand. The illiterate should have learned not to click any link sent to him. Like how f00lish can you get especially since those who ID were busted revealed that's how others found out who the f2k they are.

While I'm at it, is obasuyi a yoloba name correct? No f2king wonder the attache by force did not know the history of abandoned property. Typical of our Southwest savages
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

C'mon go and sit down.i use an ipad so hacking me is next to impossible..you just carry an anonymous pix and name and say its someone else..ewu gambia.

Monkey stop screeching.your save face tactics ain't working.

If you out would were smart, which you aren't, your illiterate @ss would have know that is how all the real identity busting mofos on NL traced each member they didn't like ID. Calling yourself ugly, which you are, isn't going to change they busted your @ss ikwerreboy/hope at hand

Oh BTW: whoever told you an IPAD does not translate an IP address lied to you f00l. As long as you log into the internet and use it, nobody what equipment you use..you leave a digital footprint. grin grin what other excuse do you got?

While I'm at it, WHERE THE Bleep IS MY LINK and VIDEO? Are you blind? Mr obasuyi aka ikwerrewannabe where is wtf I asked.

Ugly, big nosed, flat faced Neandertal savage
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 1:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

When caught with your @ss open, you'll do anything to save yourselves.

That's the parable of hopathand. The illiterate should have learned not to click any link sent to him. Like how f00lish can you get especially since those who ID were busted revealed that's how others found out who the f2k they are.

While I'm at it, is obasuyi a yoloba name correct? No f2king wonder the attache by force did not know the history of abandoned property. Typical is our Southwest savages
Ezepromoe have disgraced hiz azz with facts buz the hunky z forming Ikwerre wit the help of google!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vicotex:
nigga sit your pvssy ass down, you've been bursted.

Am currently in Elekahia Estate, come and tell them that they ain't Igbo (that is if fear go even allow u open dat gutter ur called mouth)

Oh i shud now come to Elekahia..tut your broda said im Raphael and i live in the US..

You are all morons..wack hackers..you cant hack shiiit..silly mofos..

Ikwerres dislike and despise you Igbos, if it gives you hypertension, i dont care..u can go and die.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 1:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Oh i shud now come to Elekahia..tut your broda said im Raphael and i live in the US..

Ikwerres dislike and despise you Igbos, if it gives you hypertension, i dont care..u can go and die.
Imposter, my azz z in florida, US..
I don't mean u living in the u.states_
stop impersonating Ikwerre wit google. Raphael Obasuyi is ur mudafuc^king name.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 2:22pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
Imposter, my azz z in florida, US..
I don't mean u living in the u.states_
stop impersonating Ikwerre wit google. Raphael Obasuyi is ur mudafuc^king name.

If Rapheal Obasuyi is my name then you are Rick Ross. undecided

Niggah if you are what people call hackers them im very unimpressed..imagine the mess you're making of the hacking profession.

You simply work by uploading a random pix, attache a name to it....and bingo!!!

Up your game bruvh, impress me..i have Ikwerre names all through and quite frankly, they easily pass as Igbo names...

i have given you a clue as to what you're looking for, please dont fall hands this time..give me a reason to fear hackers.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Udmaster(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

If Rapheal Obasuyi is my name then you are Rick Ross. undecided

Niggah if you are what people call hackers them im very unimpressed..imagine the mess you're making of the hacking profession.

You simply work by uploading a random pix, attache a name to it....and bingo!!!

Up your game bruvh, impress me..i have Ikwerre names all through and quite frankly, they easily pass as Igbo names...

i have given you a clue as to what you're looking for, please dont fall hands this time..give me a reason to fear hackers.
stop mentioning me again! You are a 100% FAKE IKWERRE by google.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by illiad: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2015
EzePromoe:
[b]Be careful of the nonsense you post whenever you mention my moniker. You've not made any port yet that would convince right thinking persons that you're an Ikwerreman. It's not about accepting or not accepting to be Igbo. The manner at which you're hell bent on planting a seed of discord between the Ikwerres and other Rivers men leave much to be desired. You make it look like the Ikwerre people shared no history or have nothing to do with the Igbos from yonder which is false in its entirety. Let me give you an example of my community. The grandfather of our former Royal Highness, Eze Horney Orlu (Eze Gbaka Gbaka) was from Imo state. His father lived and blended with the culture of Igwuruta people. Until his death in 2007, he was adjudged to be one of the best among the kings that had ruled Igwuruta. If the Ikwerres hated the Igbos that much like you're making it to look like, do you think it's possible for the stranger to come and be king in another man's land? There is also this man from Awo Omamma who is married to my cousin. He was born and bred in Igwuruta but in the last general elections, he vied for councillorship. How is that possible if Igbos and Ikwerres hate each other that much? Have you ever seen an Ijaw man or someone from any other ethnicity (let me not go far by mentioning Yoruba or Hausa) achieve that feat in Ikwerre land? What does that tell you about the Igbo/Ikwerre relationship. I'm not always keen to argue anything with you because to me, you're not an Ikwerre man. I'm just concerned because it's my ethnicity that you're dragging to the mud, and many people on this forum are so daft that they fall for it and return the gesture in kind. I know that you're feeling happy with yourself that you're achieving your aims and all I can say to you is 'Well done.'[/b]

Don't bother yourself, I know that hopeathand is an impostor just that some people wouldn't know.

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
Udmaster:
stop mentioning me again! You are a 100% FAKE IKWERRE by google.

Olodo hacker cheesy grin...ota akara hacker grin grin

See person wey dey hack..lol..Common go sleep..you can only deceive your gullible brothers that you can hack..no wonder Nnamdi Kanu used Igbos to play because Igbos don't have thinking faculty and will believe anything, by anybody.

Abeg get outta here,
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by EzePromoe: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Hahaha. Hopeathand a.k.a Mr. Raphael Obasuyi. Hmmm. My instinct never lie!

4 Likes

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 02, 2015
EzePromoe:
Finally, we've known the imposter inside the veil.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kagawa10: 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2015
ikechu1278:

There's no ikwerre on NL. Most left. It's similar to how there used to be alot of anioma ppl on NL but our population here is reducing.
When you have a Southwest devilish clan constantly pretending to be from your side and lying using you and you have to fight daily, eventually you'll get tired.
I speak this sh1t from experience. There are times I wanted to leave. Even by best friend left cause he got tired fighting the imposters pretending to be akwa ibomites. Likewise, if you watch ezepromoe barely log in as much either
High class dunce at it again!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Kagawa10: 5:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
EzePromoe:
Why should we believe your Ikwere claim and not hopesathand?
Yeye Igbos everywhere you go!
Come to think of it, all of Hopesathand's threads and post are mostly affiliated with River state and none with Yoruba. There was even a time he was abusing Yoruba during the election period.
However, majority of your posts and topics in politics section is more about the mainstream ibo! You were even championing Anambra at one time!
Yeye impostor who dey call other impostor, reminds me of the shameless joeprince!
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by Vicotex(m): 5:41pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

who wan't hack you?
You said ikwerre hates other igbos, am calling you out right now to come and do your worst cos am currently in the heart of Ikwerre Obia Akpor
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by biafranking: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2015
Noneroone:
dont be fooled my dear. Go to Enugu, you'll see northerners who know how to speak not only central Igbo but undilluted wawa dialect. They know Enugu pple call anambra agbenu while Anambra call them wawa. It is just a matter of being born in a city and growing up there. You will understand their local politics, tradition,history, sentiment and sensibilities.

Now it wouldn't be hard using these advantages to advance your tribal interest in a faceless forum, especially when you know most igbos are angry at ikwerres.
true talk...
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by biafranking: 7:36pm On Nov 02, 2015
Vicotex:
who wan't hack you?
You said ikwerre hates other igbos, am calling you out right now to come and do your worst cos am currently in the heart of Ikwerre Obia Akpor
that coward called hopeathand will not show up ?
Forget that thing..
He only knows how to rants on internet like a woman.
So borne that guy/boi.
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 7:48pm On Nov 02, 2015
Kagawa10:

High class dunce at it again!

Why is this yoloba attention seeking wh0re fag00t always on my post? Nigga go get a brain transplant before quoting me EVER again. Until then swerve left and go find the nearest fag00t like yourself. Don't even know why you've not been killed yet. Monkey
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 7:50pm On Nov 02, 2015
Mr. Raphael Obasuyi aka hopeathand aka ikwerreboy aka wannabe ikwerre savage where the hell is the link and or video I asked.

Where e dey Mr.obasuyi
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 7:52pm On Nov 02, 2015
EzePromoe:

grin grin grin grin grin

The guy made it so obvious and even the face tactics behavior on this thread gave him away. What a l00ser.

Ikwerre KO, ikwerre ni. Watch now that he is busted, he's not going to be ikwerre anymore but his new ID would be ndoki. Pathetic mofo
Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by HopeAtHand: 7:55pm On Nov 02, 2015
biafranking:
that coward called hopeathand will not show up ?
Forget that thing..
He only knows how to rants on internet like a woman.
So borne that guy/boi.

FYI, Elekahia isnt in Obio Akpor but Phalga.

I consider you a fly, so im not bothering myself..if you or whoever is serious you know how to go about it..i'll only send one small boy to fix you up.

You feel say you fit challenge!!!

1 Like

Re: The Cowardly Biafran Posturing As Described By Ipob--the Runaway Tiger. by ikechu1278: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2015
HopeAtHand:

FYI, Elekahia isnt in Obio Akpor but Phalga.

I consider you a fly, so im not bothering myself..if you or whoever is serious you know how to go about it..i'll only send one small boy to fix you up.

You feel say you fit challenge!!!

Obasuyi where the heck is the link and video I asked for? Are you blind?

See pure coward. Called out and the monkey is boasting of using someone else to fight it... despite trying SD o hard, that your South West DNA just can't help giving you away. Choi!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Social Media Change Agent Trending (tweets) / Buhari Approves Ahmed Kadi Amshi Chairman, National Assembly Service Commission / 6 Ondo Lawmakers Test Positive For COVID-19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.