Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? (67567 Views)

'Edo Ladies In Italy Have Sex In The Bush, I'm Ashamed Of Them" - Edo Guy / My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Why Don't Ladies Blow And Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by oshe11: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Sandydayz:

undecided undecided... You're totally wrong kiss
i cn spot dem wen I c dem....... She is one of dem grin
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
platz:
Please next time don't try going tru girls phone let alone their pic gallery....

She gave it to me to go through her photo album, she forgot she had a skeleton.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
truthfulguy:

So the topic should have been don't ladies feel ashamed taking pictures in a hotel room when taken there for a night?

Because someone passed a night in a hotel and decided to take picture means she is exposing sexual escapade? Dirty mind you have got. What if she lodged there on her own? If you lodge at Burj will you take pictures or not. Even if you dont share it I bet you will take.
I have not seen a lady who pays money from her purse to lodge in a hotel.I have worked as a receptionist in few hotels.

5 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Odunharry(m): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
dyabman:
Jason , u bad gan.. You just spoke out the shameful-ness they didn't know about.. Na why dem dey attack you but its true grin.. And 95% of young girls , 55%of matured woman lodging in a hotel actually go there to fvck grin.. Its obvious !. cheesy
lol
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Forwetinnah: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Namdeenero:
Guy this is Nigeria, no guy in his right senses will marry a girl who goes about taking selfies in hotel rooms because common sense will tell him she's a hoe.

...and my question is, 'dont Nigerian guys do the same?'. So its safe to say no woman should even look at a man who snaps in hotel rooms?? I see guys posting pictures of hotel rooms/restrooms, eateries/hangouts/clubs on FB so why the unnecessary rouse?? If a girl does the same, she's called a club girl or can't cook at home.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by RottenTomato: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
prince3009:

grin grin cheesy cheesy Bros, you dey vex seriously o ! Lmao!! But what you said is true though
My guy, na so e be o! Small girls of even 16 and 17 have been filling our hotel rooms recently!!!

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by plaetton: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
feran14:

ur jumping to conclusions... who said they went there to have sex?... ur the only one inclined in that direction bruh

Abegi! shocked

Nigerian women, especially young women, are not economically empowered enough to be able to take themselves to luxury hotel suites JUST TO CHILL. That is a fact.
Usually the hotel suites are paid for by a much older male benefactor, aka UNCLE. cheesy
Thats another well known fact.
So, we can all read between the lines when we see you posing in hotel suite. Okay?

Now, back to the more important issue here.

We live in a society where the females are trying to emancipate themselves, Earn equal respect and move beyond being considered and treated as more sex objects.
With this in mind, when I meet you for friendship, Business or something more serious, and then I come accross your pictures taken in luxury hotel suites, something happens in my mind. The Game changes. I drop every noble intention and now see you as a merchandise that can be bought if the price is right.
I will no longer see your potential companionship or business partner value. My primitive male instincts kick in.
My preoccupation becomes your hotel value, how to negotiate it, and how I would get my money's value.

So, my dear, hotel room pics serve as a form of Advertisements.
If you are doing it unwittingly, then you are not being smart, at all.

The problem with you ladies is that you live in Nigeria, but because of too much foreign movies and soap operas, you tend to forget and delude yourselves that you live in the UK and America.

10 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adaeze003:
I still remember when someone saw a pic of me in front of universal hotel and I got a strong "what were you doing there?" even when he saw my laptop bag in the pic. Maybe they now use computers to prostitute grin

People hang out in hotels you know? Especially when they sell snacks and drinks and even the tv can attract football lovers sef.

Even if she went there to sleep with a man, how is that your business?

I keep telling you folks, it ain't my business what ladies do with their body or time, I am only sharing the experience with friends is all

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
I totally agree with you Op.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Certifiedboss: 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
prettyjo:
Dont just get this...what wrong with taking a photo in a hotel?? is it a crime

modified

apart from those who said something meaningful after quoting me,others are just seeking for my attention#fact#....I laugh in igbo#

Nothing wrong . But it's being seen negatively because of the latest trend . Where we see undergraduates taking pictures in hotels like Nicon that r expensive . In some cases you see a girl that u know her background and you well know they cant afford that lifestyle .

In conclusion ,besides the married ladies , the larger amount of girls that does that are mostly those hanging out with married men or hustle with their body for money... i should say over 70% of the single girls that does that falls in to this category more expecially rhe ones that flaunt it on instagram

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by tranxo(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
angieberry:
noted smiley. Though I've had my fair share of nl before smiley
I suspected that. On another "BVN" lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by angieberry(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
tranxo:
I suspected that. On another "BVN" lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Forwetinnah: 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
tranxo:
Promiscuous?
My brother..show them!! I just taya for people mentality. Those guys are gigolos I guess. One thing I've noticed about human beings is that they always criticise what they're guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by fexyrich(m): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
All these ladies being defensive about this post that really meant no harm are exactly the ladies who go to hotels and have sex with different men, especially d ones throwing insults on the op.Thats why they are taking the post personal..They are only being repulsive because of the serious guilty conscience they are having.Anyone who is psychological wld know what am saying is the exact truth..some of you girls should go and bury ur heads in shame cos ur a disgrace to woman hood..quote me and contact HIV in your next bleeping.. grin undecided

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by UjSizzle(f): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Truth be told regardless
What truth? That you're living in a myopic world with myopic views?

It's a pity you hang out with women with questionable character. But you should never assume that a woman cannot choose to be in a hotel room for her sake as much as a man would.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

Abegi! shocked

Nigerian women, especially young women, are not economically empowered enough to be able to take themselves to luxury hotel suites JUST TO CHILL. That is a fact.
Usually the hotel suites are paid for by a much older male benefactor, aka UNCLE. cheesy
Thats another well known fact.
So, we can all read between the lines when we see you posing in hotel suite. Okay?

Now, back to the more important issue here.

We live in a society where the females are trying to emancipate themselves, Earn equal respect and move beyond being considered and treated as more sex objects.
With this in mind, when I meet you for friendship, Business or something more serious, and then I come accross your pictures taken in luxury hotel suites, something happens in my mind. The Game changes. I drop every noble intention and now see you as a merchandise that can be bought if the price is right.
I will no longer see your potential companionship or business partner value. My primitive male instincts kick in.
My preoccupation becomes your hotel value, how to negotiate it, and how I would get my money's value.

So, my dear, hotel room pics serve as a form of Advertisements.
If you are doing it unwittingly, then you are not being smart, at all.

The problem with you ladies is that you live in Nigeria, but because of too much foreign movies and soap operas, you tend to forget and delude yourselves that you live in the UK and America.

OK.. bye.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Namdeenero(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and my question is, 'dont Nigerian guys do the same?'. So its safe to say no woman should even look at a man who snaps in hotel rooms?? I see guys posting pictures of hotel rooms/restrooms, eateries/hangouts/clubs on FB so why the unnecessary rouse?? If a girl does the same, she's called a club girl or can't cook at home.
Oga its men that marry women around here and not the other way round. And I hope you know we're talking about hotel rooms and not eateries or hangouts... Although most guys who do this are only trying to show off and in so doing attract these hoes we're talking about. Hoes attract Hoes

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by deeLima86(m): 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
In as much as the Op is right and also wrong(marginally wrong). But we know what's attainable in our society so there no point drawing comparisons with the western world and Mars.
So @naija babes we know una well well nor be today.
Instead of bashing the Op check yourself and take precautionary measures before your own case will get out of hands

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by lepasharon(f): 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Truth hurts... See babes d vex cos my guy is telling d truth.. Wat else would a lady b doing in a hotel if not 4sex Abi u go there to lodge just to relax n take selfie?

At d end una go d cry say no husband or ur bf brk ur hrt.

Yeye d smell..

do people only go to hotels to have sex?
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
bukatyne:
I agree 100% with the OP and most of his subsequent posts.

If a lady is logded in an hotel for any reason apart from sex, she would most likely Take several selfies in the event venue. E.g.

If she lodges in an hotel for a wedding, she would Take morepictures at the wedding venue/ reception hall/with a group of friends bla bla. Why would she leave such scenery and start snapping herself @ the corridor of the hotel or the toilet or even the room?

If she is there on hols/vacation, same thing

If she is there on a course, same thing.

I would be wary of ladies who have several pictures of hotel toilets/ rooms or in the front seat of several cars.

Ladies Take it as a constructive feedback kiss

Excellent post! You digested my post and understood it's content and looked at it in a perspective. Moreover, you even added more points that I had omitted, such as seeing them in the front seat of different cars taking proudly taking selfies and posting them all over. It all exposes their activity.

And why would a lady who was taken to a hotel for just lunch be in the room and toilet taking selfie and then expect people to believe all is normal. You think right my lady

I owe u a red bottle. BTW, did u prepare the meal on you profile pic?

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
lepasharon:

no, but majority go their for sex

4 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
AsanwaKC:
my gym is located in a hotel and once in a while I take a selfie in or out the gym room... undecided undecided

Absolutely normal, it's a gym. My post made reference to rooms. Especially when brought there by a man

3 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Forwetinnah: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Namdeenero:
Oga its men that marry women around here and not the other way round. And I hope you know we're talking about hotel rooms and not eateries or hangouts... Although most guys who do this are only trying to show off and in so doing attract these hoes we're talking about. Hoes attract Hoes

Smh...so a lady working in a reputable firm can't check into a hotel on a business trip and take pictures of her room? Poverty?! Why is the OP generalising that Every picture taken in a hotel room by a lady screams promiscuity. Some companies even have permanent hotel reservations for senior officials, what if some of them are females?? So if a lady is going on a vacation overseas, she's allowed to carry her house on her head to her destination? Biko which Airline/bombardier jet dey offer such service?? It shouldn't be a general statement as such the OP is wrong

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by bongolistik(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
lepasharon:

do people only go to brothel for sex? The op I knw also meant takin pix in places like dat too

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eugenedimgba:
OK...they went there for revival or vigil

Hahaha
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by victoreltemur: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jascon4:

Hahahahahhahahaah, very sensible post you have here bro. They attack and quote me out of context. They know I'm not referring to hotel restaurants or bars...they know it is the room i laid emphasis, but they cleverly avoid that part. Thanks bro
baba,I see u clearly jare.

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Jascon4: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
akatekpe:
Op is on point and u all know what he is implying. That's the new trend by ladies,those who are out for business are known for snapping only in hotel rooms and it's environment. Check out Badoo,99% of the ladies there all took their photos in hotels(diffrent hotes)

I am delighted not to be alone in noticing the ugly trend

2 Likes

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Krisgift(f): 2:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
And what makes you think that a lady only goes to a hotel room to 'hustle'....?

Some People and their mentality self.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by GodMode: 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
UjSizzle:

What truth? That you're living in a myopic world with myopic views?

It's a pity you hang out with women with questionable character. But you should never assume that a woman cannot choose to be in a hotel room for her sake as much as a man would.

Oya, pay for a suite at radisson blue just for me and you to spend a nightgringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Potus1:
OP, you are so right, if a girl or a guy sef whose job does not require traveling for trainings and seminars or he or she is not even employed sef but frequently takes pics in hotel rooms...hmm. Fill in the blanks.
At least,a lady who go for seminars dresses formally.Not the kind of dress that Maheeda poses with.
Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by Odunharry(m): 2:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
plaetton:

Abegi! shocked

no kill me with laff

1 Like

Re: Don't Ladies Feel Ashamed Taking Photos In Hotel Rooms, Lobbies And Lavatories? by benson81(m): 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Op,its now a trend amongst young girls.the worst is u go through a girl's profile on social media and you find they have several of this pix in different hotel rooms.i wonder what dey are trying to prove?.a lot of dem here on NL will say its ok.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Okonjo-Iweala Celebrates Her 62nd Birthday With Ben Murray-Bruce & Her Husband / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.