Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52529 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by dre11(m): 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dahjhi:
baba see me see news o. Dre11 smiley

This one no good again....
Atleast no be rape story
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Fissyblue: 8:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ipreach: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
cry

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by petkoffDrake(m): 8:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

And how do u know that,have u seen it before?

U ga.y?
ain't u seeing d pic there? stop d pretence!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by nwakaibeya1: 8:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
many people on nairaland and elsewhere are like this doctor who is suffering in this evil spiritual condition and its only because he is bold to make his spiritual evil condition public and even many who are contributing on this topic are in worst evil bondages and cases especially those of them who cannot sleep at night than this ,but are pretending and moving from one night vigil and fasting to the other and have not found solutions and so called big pastors and prophets cannot deal with their kind of evil bondage and problems but are only interested in talking about and prophesying about Buhari and national assembly war etc,or does all of you here need a prophet to know that this is a highly spiritual problem and you cannot recommend this to your pastors and prophets to deal with this spiritual problem and give solution afterall this is one of the reasons why jesuschrist called him?instead only for them to be using you to make merchandise of their bellies and bragging about jesuschrist which they dont have his real power and solution?
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by brodalikeme(m): 8:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAiraland no go kill pesin grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Dahjhi: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
dre11:

This one no good again....
Atleast no be rape story
lol. She rape no go even better this one. Small time you added a cartoon 2 describe Wetin dey inside grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by goody1shoe73(m): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get Attention or my sperm ceases. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.
Nne eh, u dey try 4 me ooo. Ur omnipresent!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by hensben(m): 8:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
The knock on the head part,my dear.

Just imagine a man getting a knock from a strange hand each time he goes ballistic on his own wife - That's fuccking funny unless you've lost your sense of humor I swear grin grin grin
bro i dream say u n sorftysparky marry..
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
STORY...were those knocks no coming wen u were "test driving"...brodally if u cud manage those knocks wen u were test driving, I tink shld continue managing it after all dey sat its for berra and for worse....

Hommie ur ballout strategy no tyt
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
You keep following me like a lost puppy on NL.

Why? grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by hensben(m): 8:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You keep following me like a lost puppy on NL.

Why? grin
for your mind grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
for your mind grin
Whatever, it's your choice to be running around me here - Na 14 yrs o. grin

Besides, me sef dey wear iron pant sha. grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by bummyla(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by kayalla(f): 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
maybe the knock na punishment for mistreating the woman.
woman wey u no dey take care of u wan come enjoy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

The stick that gives him joy will twist. i. e, lopo grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
bulldoza:
The stick that gives him joy will twist. i. e, lopo grin
grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nicepoker(m): 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

theoretically I can't explain. Practical approach will be the best. Ar u ready?
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Khameal007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
knocks on the head .. lol ... incubus be testing his powers ....
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
Nicepoker:
theoretically I can't explain. Practical approach will be the best. Ar u ready?

grin

Lol,no thanks
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nicepoker(m): 10:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

grin

Lol,no thanks
u need not be afraid. I will handle the reactants with care lol.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Muhylonaire(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
lwkmd.... spiritual husband
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ijustdey: 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Khameal007:
knocks on the head .. lol ... incubus be testing his powers ....

and the man is feeling the pains of their test
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by infinitemiles: 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
SMART CLICK Data Resellers

Buy cheap data bundle for your android phones, Samsung, iPad, iPhone, bb10, Nokia, windows and modem.

MTN Data
*1g @ N1200 (Airtime Payment)

*2g @ N2300 (Airtime Payment)

*3g @ N3400 (Airtime Payment)

*4g @ N4500 (Bank Payment Only)

*5g @ #5500 (Bank Payment Only)

For Etisalat Data

*250MB @ #400 (Airtime Payment)
*650MB @ #900 (Airtime Payment)
*1GB @ #1200 (Airtime payment)
*2GB @ #2,600 (Strictly Bank Payment)
*3GB @ #3800 (Strictly Bank Payment)
*4GB @ #5000(Strictly Bank Payment)

N.B: Only MTN cards is allowed

Call/ Whatsapp: 08036211097

Bank Details:

Bank: Zenith Bank

Account Name: Obi Anthony U.

Account No. 2082706953
Contact
Call/Whatsapp: 08036211097

Note: All plans are valid for I month

Tell ur friends and get a 5% discount on your first subscription.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
hensben:
Lol Joseph the dreamer.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Khameal007(m): 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
ijustdey:

and the man is feeling the pains of their test
lol
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by jcross19: 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
nerodenero:
If the reason of marrying Sophie was because of konji and instead Doctor got a knock, I wonder why he hadn't pushed for divorce instead of the wife asking for it now?
you will discover that the man in question is confused , he may ask for divorce and receive death attack. In that situation you will be confused . As the woman ask for divorce the man will be like OSHE BABA.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 28, 2015
"Aljhenu" things.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by fyneguy: 12:22am On Jun 28, 2015
Magun oniko grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Tapout(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2015
decode55:
Tapout, come & see ya people o! grin grin

**singing** this is super story cheesy cheesy

hehehe..no be small thing o grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by GideonG(m): 4:02am On Jun 28, 2015
Go to Bauchi with your wife, there's a church behind FM which is adjacent to police barack in yelwa. You don't need to explain ur problem to the man of God as soon as he sees you, he will tell you everything. Make sure u take up fasting that day, and ur deliverance is sure! Thank me later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.