Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52526 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:
NAIJA WOMEN WERE DEM SABI PARK DIFFERENT KIND OF SPIRIT LIKE MAGNET

BEWARE OF NAIJA WOMEN

I know sey I go see you here......SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get Attention or my sperm ceases. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.

Abi.

Some people sef
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by anssy(f): 7:21pm On Jun 27, 2015
formerlyMbulela:

When I complain and tell the moderators what they truly are, they will pull the childish ban card.
Why do we have such spamming on this forum?
How can people be allowed to advertise such unverified scams on a forum like this?
Besides, is there not a business section? How does this spam relate to the topic?

Oversabi go read newspaper Jare grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

I know sey I go see you here......SMH lipsrsealed

HOW YOU TAKE KNOW grin grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Yeye girl - You cracked me up so badly with the highlighted grin grin grin grin grin

Do you talk this way in real life? Damn! you're one funny girl I swear grin

I dun die for laugh.
Lol, I be keypad warrior grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimkaire:
Lol, I be keypad warrior grin
Tell me chomting elche jare tongue grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

shawoooo plsss u can as well ask ur clairts or ur patronazer
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

HOW YOU TAKE KNOW grin grin

Heeehehegrin grin grin grin

Any matter wey concern woman like this, u must show up there....... E no go better for the lady wey do u like this ooogrin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

Any matter wey concern woman like this, u must show up there....... E no go better for the lady wey do u like this ooogrin
grin grin I DEY TELL YOU OHH, HE NO GO BETTER FOR THAT WOMAN, SHE WON ALMOST TURN ME TO MONSTER,

SHALL NA GODWIN
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by darkchap(m): 7:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin
dre11:

Is this for real? Where d knocks dey com frm? D gods are to blame ...

http://tribuneonlineng.com/content/anytime-i-sleep-her-i-receive-strange-knock-my-head-%E2%80%94husband

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
adeh39:

I beg have mercy on him,..they must have give him totowater as drink
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Missmossy(f): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chai!

What a marriage, very amusing grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Kingsasian(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:
Mammy water.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...I dey tell u
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Tell me chomting elche jare tongue grin
...nothing to declare cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Kingsasian(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
docphresh:
Na the original husband de knock u so.. u b assistant husband.
hahahahahahaha
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Truckpusher(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
chimkaire:
...nothing to declare cheesy
You dey work for custom?

I dun swear for them taya - Those people dun catch me mugu taya . grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin grin na laugh I first start my comment with cheesy

I dey tell you.
Lols
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Okeikpu(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:
Please what did he mean by "my penis will get twisted"?

women wt joysticks sef, d thing too dey sweet una

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by badesco(m): 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
The solution to this issue is dissolution, because if they continue it may lead to something worst or even death. That woman is possessed.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
... nothing ear no go hear

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonofananimal:

grin grin I DEY TELL YOU OHH, HE NO GO BETTER FOR THAT WOMAN, SHE WON ALMOST TURN ME TO MONSTER,

SHALL NA GODWIN

Lol.....Sorry ehncheesy

May God heal your broken heartwink
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
nacosprof:
I beg have mercy on him,..they must have give him totowater as drink

Lolcheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
You dey work for custom?

I dun swear for them taya - Those people dun catch me mugu taya . grin
...no oooo, not with them smiley hehehe... cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
nacosprof:
shawoooo plsss u can as well ask ur clairts or ur patronazer

Ur signature ehn. U even put phone number. One chance grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by masqot(m): 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
knock, knock, knock.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by MosesEzekiel: 7:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Spiritual husband is @ work , both couples should go to Mfm prayer city for deliverance as a matter of urgency. Jesus awaits u there shalom!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ajja: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
for get her or mami water go cary u go water one day dat is warning
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:

he meant it will bend! like banana

Lol...

Wait was that what d'prince meant in the song "take banana till u go yo"?

Omg!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
dancok:
come let me show u
no thanks!
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by petkoffDrake(m): 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...

Wait was that what d'prince meant in the song "take banana till u go yo"?

Omg!
ya! . . . . . my own banana is lil bit bigger than his sha
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
petkoffDrake:

ya! . . . . . my own banana is lil bit bigger than his sha

And how do u know that,have u seen it before?

U ga.y?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? / How My Stepsister And Her Husband Tricked Me And Took Egg From My Ovaries / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.