Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,980 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52302 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by madenigga2dcore(m): 6:25am On Jun 28, 2015
Dat woman nids deliverance... she has spiritual husband. they frustrate any real man that sleep wit dem. all dis women and snake spirits
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by osaslord500(m): 7:15am On Jun 28, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
He's a Doctor though, so medically speaking, he would have known if it's a medical issue

Then it is a spiritual issue,it is her spiritual husband that is giving you a nock
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2015
You should get that checked you probably have a brain tumor hence why u are imagining things like knocks on your head
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by otokx(m): 8:15am On Jun 28, 2015
This thread made me laugh well, nothing wey man prsin no go his 4 9ja.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ozallamike(m): 8:50am On Jun 28, 2015
She z demonic poses take her to church for deliverance or all ur effort in life will just gone like a wind. The demon is there to destroy ur marriage and ur destiny
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by jackpot(f): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
The respondent, a doctor, said after their marriage, he discovered that three minutes after making love to her, he got a knock on his head.
“Not only did I get a knock, whenever I had the intention of sleeping with her, I would discover rashes on my manhood or my manhood would be twisted. At times, I would not get Attention or my sperm ceases. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.
Madam FTC
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 28, 2015
ahsekeena:
no thanks!
LOL.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Jun 28, 2015
steppin:
Mammy water.
. For using the bucket her husband used to bathe as her toilet was pure witchcraft. I am sacred of Nigerian women. Even, I am now afraid to sit on seats sat on by others in offices and churches, because of fears of infections and afflictions. Being a Nigerian in Nigeria can be an ordeal, because many Nigerians are fetish. I hardly shake hands with black people I don't know their backgrounds. Sometimes, I wonder why Nigerians can be so fetish when their rituals have done them more harm than good. A man will be as stupid as going to a witch doctor for rituals to get rich when the witch doctor is poorer and more wretched than him. Left to me, all native doctors should be arrested, interrogated and anyone found guilty of human sacrifice should be charged for murder.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by dre11(m): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2015
Patrick said he married her because he heard a pathetic story about her, adding: “I asked if she had any evil spirit or medical problems which didn’t make her conceive during her two previous marriages but she said no; then I married her.”

The man caused it on himself by thinking he is the only sent man that can get her pregnant and have a child with her after considering that she has had two previous marriage without conceiving

Also, he thinks all things just happened physically with the spiritual implication which he is feeling by the knock he is receiving when he is digging her oil rig
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ijustdey: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2015
INTROVERT:

WHEN YOU THINK YOU HAVE SEEN OR HEARD IT ALL.

am sure you're ftc just because of the likes
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by dre11(m): 1:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dahjhi:
lol. She rape no go even better this one. Small time you added a cartoon 2 describe Wetin dey inside grin

The cartoon makes reading and understanding just perfectgringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother In-law Is Making Advances At Me / Man Destroys His Own House Because His First Wife Refused To Pack Out / For Ladies And Wives Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.