Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband (52285 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / "My Husband Smells My Panties Anytime I Come Back From A Journey" — Wife / Man Trying To Sleep With A Married Woman In Bayelsa Caught Pants Down (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by kubba: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Arapogun shocked what a name

I wonder what it means
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by front247: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
She has a spirit husband
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Shakazulu2: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin nothing I will not see and hear on Nairaland grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hahahahahaha na wa ooo
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Jeromejnr(m): 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
This lady DAT is first to comment really doesn't have a life. undecided
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
story.. grin grin tongue
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Hersexynez(f): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
the man ve a spiritual wife
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by babatawa(m): 5:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Feranmicharles:
DiarizGod o
owo tey
hustler lomo yen cheesy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by pinkycute(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by 1miccza: 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2015
grin grin mammy water and pappy water thinz meeenn.....
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by JaypeeAnics(m): 5:44pm On Jun 27, 2015
marriage is not easy ooo...but bro if u keep recieving dat knock, its hogh time you fight the spirit back and not devorcing ur wife...remember, its 4beta 4worst....
no wonder my mother told me 2start pray 4my future wife....
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
The type of lies lawyers manufacture for people to get divorced are incredible.

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adesiji77:
The man has entered "one chance"...

Ishilove...what's your take on this?
Na spirit husband dey worry the woman.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Olsoo(m): 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
Thunderbolt tinz grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ijustdey: 5:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
steppin:
Mammy water.
this one pass mammy watergrin...
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na strange slap you go soon dey receive cheesy

Nneka123 comes to mind
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by ipreach: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
strange thing

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by notoriousbabe: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hahahahahahahahaha I no fit laff o
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by bogolobango(m): 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na ogbanje u marry be dat

One chance tinz
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lol at d pic
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by notoriousbabe: 5:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
pinkycute:
grin grin grin
grin grin grin
your own dey your body grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by jsunex(m): 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
funny
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
Airforce1:
Na strange slap you go soon dey receive cheesy

Nneka123 comes to mind
undecided
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Caseless: 5:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
The caption of this topic is funny
grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Feranmicharles(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
babatawa:

owo tey

hustler lomo yen cheesy
[size=15]Iwo na lenu ni ti eh[/size]grin
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by 9jatatafo(m): 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Prof Oshinbanjo the ordinary commissioner come and see wahala ooo. Doctor don see wetin pass am medically.
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
NAIJA WOMEN WERE DEM SABI PARK DIFFERENT KIND OF SPIRIT LIKE MAGNET

BEWARE OF NAIJA WOMEN
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by fredoooooo: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
See name Arapogun ( Thunder (sango) strike to death the god of iron ) .Imagine two strong gods fighting in only one name and you want peace.... you never jam grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by front247: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is obvious ur wife has a spirit husband
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Nairalandar: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
guys check my siggy
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by Islie: 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Patrick said he married her because he heard a pathetic story about her, adding: “I asked if she had any evil spirit or medical problems which didn’t make her conceive during her two previous marriages but she said no; then I married her.”

shockedshockedshocked

She has two previous marriage.... And the marriage didn't last..... Why did the doctor thinks his marriage with her would last self.

Some men just see problem jejely the sleep her own and would go and wake the problem up from her sleep
Re: Anytime I Sleep With Her, I Receive Strange Knock On My Head —husband by wunmi590(m): 5:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
Gbese re 0, gbese

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

For Ladies And Wives Only / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / John Triplets: Cute Identical Triplet Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.