Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:17 AM

I Hate Married Men - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Married Men (6543 Views)

I Hate Men! Says This Lady Who Got Married At 19 (watch Video) / Dating Married Men / 5 Reasons Most Ladies Prefer Married Men - Brainnewsng.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Married Men by sistar007(m): 9:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

So also some men

women's lies are more painful
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
sistar007:

women's lies are more painful

Really, You don't say shocked

What is the standard for judging?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Ginaz(f): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Obodo999:

So his comment is not intelligent to you just because its not what you want to hear.
Seriously, you need deliverance

pastor, when do we start it?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
tuffgongjo:
You are royally wrong,I'm saying that because all men in respective of their social/sex life before marriage are prone to cheating.
and I am say in that men with a higher number of sexual escapades outside marriage are a more likely to cheat in marriage. smiley
Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225 dnt tell me u really do nt knw what l gv them
Lol ok try again! But this time think well u might get it. Who knows?
Re: I Hate Married Men by tuffgongjo(m): 9:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Teempakguy:
and I am say in that men with a higher number of sexual escapades outside marriage are a more likely to cheat in marriage. smiley
Sure.
Re: I Hate Married Men by sistar007(m): 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
kubba:

Really, You don't say shocked

What is the standard for judging?

no perfect Standard.
u won
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Captainswag225 dnt tell me u really do nt knw what l gv them

Lol ok try again! But this time think well u might get it. Who knows?
okay, let me guess: u slap them right?
Re: I Hate Married Men by kubba: 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
sistar007:

no perfect Standard.
u won

smiley
Re: I Hate Married Men by jrerico1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont understand how a man will cheats on his wife? why marry her if you will cheat on her anyway? what happened to your love, the vows, your wife?

there is no justification for that, it is evil, the worst kind of punishment anyone can ever endure. the worst part is how they come and blab their cheating mouth and give excuses about their actions.

I can't even imaging how their wives feels, how unloved and angry they are!

men if you love your wife as a part of you, there will be happy homes. there won't be a child caught in between living on the streets, joining cultism, girls getting abortion. please love your home and most importantly your wives.
respect your matrimonial bed. if you're doing it stop I beg you.

most married men that came my way, I talked to them. if they won't listen I leave them. girls dont date a married man, have a human mercy. think about the poor man's wife, it is torture!
sometimes it follows. my dad is most caring man have seen while my mum is the best mum and she is persevering and conservative, yet my dad decided to marry another wife for no reason but he loves my mum, my mother's 7th child senior her 1st. I pray that spirit of our forefather don't affect me too.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 9:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225 slap ke?? Sorry slap is an understatement na.. Believe me i do better than that..
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Captainswag225 slap ke?? Sorry slap is an understatement na..
Believe me i do better than that..
ei, men are in trouble oo, hmmm pls stop whatever u do to them okay.
Re: I Hate Married Men by Ginaz(f): 9:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
jrerico1:
sometimes it follows. my dad is most caring man have seen while my mum is the best mum and she is persevering and conservative, yet my dad decided to marry another wife for no reason but he loves my mum, my mother's 7th child senior her 1st. I pray that spirit of our forefather don't affect me too.

amen
Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225 na so u dey fear reach? Well,,since u are unable 2 know d exact thing i do 2them then so be it. Gudnyt
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Captainswag225 na so u dey fear reach? Well,,since u are unable 2 know d exact thing i do 2them then so be it. Gudnyt
lol afraid of what? I know u are kidding..... Gudnyt to u too....
Re: I Hate Married Men by rockshandy(f): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
jrerico1:

And all the woman must do is turn a blind eye because of the children. They all tell you it is stupid to leave your home because of a cheating partner. Well, what about you? This is also the reason some marriages fall apart once the children have left home. Because all you've tried to do is keep it together all those years.

I want to ask the guys, if you were exposed to this (cheating/sleeping outside father), are you more prone to it, tempted to follow in his footsteps?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 10:28pm On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225 u know na wink
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Captainswag225 u know na wink
i no know anything oo..... I sure say una dey kill married men wey dey cheat. Lol
Re: I Hate Married Men by Youngpo413: 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:
I dont understand how a man will cheats on his wife? why marry her if you will cheat on her anyway? what happened to your love, the vows, your wife?

there is no justification for that, it is evil, the worst kind of punishment anyone can ever endure. the worst part is how they come and blab their cheating mouth and give excuses about their actions.

men if you love your wife as a part of you, there will be happy homes. there won't be a child caught in between living on the streets, joining cultism, girls getting abortion. please love your home and most importantly your wives.

most married men that came my way, I talked to them. if they won't listen I leave them. girls dont date a married man, have a human mercy. think about the poor man's wife, it is torture!
most married women are reaping what they sowed,they were busy dating married men forgeting that what goes around...

1 Like

Re: I Hate Married Men by Mznaett: 10:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Captainswag225 broz abeg e neva reach dat stage o shocked but stl i stl dey gv dem wetin dem deserve sha lol
Re: I Hate Married Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
Mznaett:
Captainswag225 broz abeg e neva reach dat stage o shocked but stl i stl dey gv dem wetin dem deserve sha lol
lol abi una dey fear now., so wetin una go married man wey go approach u?
Re: I Hate Married Men by Obodo999(m): 11:06pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ginaz:

pastor, when do we start it?

send me a private message, pm
Re: I Hate Married Men by Ginaz(f): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Obodo999:

send me a private message, pm

e dey wait 4 u 4 hell fire
Re: I Hate Married Men by ukandi1(m): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Tallesty1:
Like Say Women No Dey Cheat.

Women cheat just like men but men easily get caught.
Exactly. All fishes eat human flesh but it isthe SHARK that gets the bad name.
Re: I Hate Married Men by chigoizie7(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2015
Ginaz:

They have been taking ur advice lately, "BABY MAMA" things no de carry too much stress.
Re: I Hate Married Men by jrerico1(m): 5:48am On Jun 28, 2015
rockshandy:

And all the woman must do is turn a blind eye because of the children. They all tell you it is stupid to leave your home because of a cheating partner. Well, what about you? This is also the reason some marriages fall apart once the children have left home. Because all you've tried to do is keep it together all those years.

I want to ask the guys, if you were exposed to this (cheating/sleeping outside father), are you more prone to it, tempted to follow in his footsteps?

Yes the blood line runs in some family especially the Urhobo's. Sometimes I see my mum and I cry, because assuming my dad didn't had her in his life he won't have been as wealthy as he is, she's a true companion. She said she wanna remain because of her children. My mums dad married 8, while my dad mum married 4. And am beginning to find some trace in me though am not even set to marry. But I vow not to be a polygamous man
Re: I Hate Married Men by rockshandy(f): 6:35am On Jun 28, 2015
jrerico1:

Yes the blood line runs in some family especially the Urhobo's. Sometimes I see my mum and I cry, because assuming my dad didn't had her in his life he won't have been as wealthy as he is, she's a true companion. She said she wanna remain because of her children. My mums dad married 8, while my dad mum married 4. And am beginning to find some trace in me though am not even set to marry. But I vow not to be a polygamous man

I hope you won't give in to the temptation. It may be easy in the beginning, but I guess it will become harder.
Re: I Hate Married Men by Obodo999(m): 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ginaz:

e dey wait 4 u 4 hell fire

After doing some research on you, I found that you are the type of rude and poorly trained girl to AVOID .

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Married Men by Ginaz(f): 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Obodo999:

After doing some research on you, I found that you are the type of rude and poorly trained girl to AVOID .

invalid and it doesn't bother me! people are quick to judge and 70% of people wrongly misunderstood end up being nice.

your research doesn't add a penny to my life so keep it for yourself.
Re: I Hate Married Men by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
Ginaz:

invalid and it doesn't bother me! people are quick to judge and 70% of people wrongly misunderstood end up being nice.

your research doesn't add a penny to my life so keep it for yourself.
I read ur diary,you sounded very cool there,it was nice,am surprised you are attacking people here on ur thread,anyway,nice dp,if that's you!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Married Men by nairalife2013(m): 7:34pm On Aug 01, 2015
xynerise:

grin grin grin

When a statement is too hard to comprehend, it becomes an insult to the hearer grin

this one is a TKO! Well said, lassie is so frenzy-headed! But pretty, I must confess, barely lets peace be a second without a hot rejoinder...shows full signs of subconscious antagonism with the manfolk, displays multicolored pride in seeing the man on his knees...no indication of self efforts to see thro the eye of a man for once and look for a mutual way out, like some homely ladies do that earns them the FINAL place in a man's mind. I HATE married men! This statement doesnt make her a wrong material for marriage as her mindset, gleaned from her statements.
I dont have flings outside anymore. Recently I held my wife in my arms and apologized for all the pains my habit of keeping late at nite brought her. She Listened peacefully and when I was done speaking she said "my dad was a loving father. He spoke to me severally abt the things of life as I was growing up. He advised me on many occasions to stay away from men and sex till marriage. I heard non of it. I had a boy friend and I indulged in sex cos the force was more than I could bear. I broke up with one and start another one, on and on without a second thought to my father's words. I wasn't a virgin when u married me, but u loved me stil. You got everything for me - u got a car for me and many more things. Unsatisfied, u took me as yur own child and went ahead and bought a second car for me even big toys like the imported batgirl's costumes and the RC helicopter that I fly about with childish glee in the neighborhood! U held me in your arms every now and then and get scared when I was out of yur sight. When u went out of yur way and came back late at nite, I tried to reason with my human mind and think back on the force that could drive a man into open skies and liken it to my spinster days in my father's house! I know u love me so much. I also know we all have a long stretch in making these mistakes and sometimes it could be so strong in the man. "

Now only a few women ever can go this far or comprehend this!
Re: I Hate Married Men by AreaFada2: 2:15am On Aug 02, 2015
Monogany is a mere deception. Lots of men & women cheat. When the opportunity exists and if the potential reward is big enough (women especially concerning money, material stuff, promotion at work, etc) and the risk of being caught/consequences minimal, a large number of people cheat or will cheat. Either physically or emotionally. Fact.

And those who acknowledge this fact are probably less likely to cheat. Simply because they are realistic & honest people, more prepared for the unexpected. Such as temptation. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Once I Dive In In Less Than 2 Mins Im Already Erupting (matured Only Pls Help) / Alert!!! Bbbabes/bbbabes1 Is A Male Hiding Behind A Female Moniker / Instagram Slay Queen Exposes Butt & Boobs In New Photos And Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.