Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (51414 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Deltagiant: 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wonders could be on the way for Abians. A shameless and corrupt governor may have given them a saviour smiley
Irony of life...Ndigbo might be on their to having another great governor in the mold of Obi, Obiano, Ngige and the great Sullivan Chime.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Airforce1(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

That's right bro. Abia is on it's right path now to greater industrial heights and glorious acclaim.

Yes

I'm not from Abia state.. but I have lotsa friends from Abia state I love so much
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by jogsman01(m): 10:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
Faremisodeeq:
Sincerely i dont believe in this cus da was wat aregbe didi in osun and till now he has never completed all those big project
exactly my thought

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Neduzze5(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Airforce1:

Yes

I'm not from Abia state.. but I have lotsa friends from Abia state I love so much

Same with me. Though I also schooled in Abia state.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Kendumazy(m): 10:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Good one.. I pray we keep seeing more of this development and not the normal initial gra gra.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 10:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
mubarak001:
Where be dis for Aba, Aba wey i go wch day? Except it started yesterday.
u no dey see d names of d roads there. U did not come to aba if u had u would have noticed serious opening of blocked drainages all round d city. Even d refuse heaps are being evacuted day and night.. U uploaded old pictures. We know ur type
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Airforce1(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Same with me. Though I also schooled in Abia state.

Good to know smiley
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by CrazyMan(m): 10:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:
Why do we always praise these politicians for doing their constitutional DUTY ?
That's because Nigerians aren't used to politicians doing their constitutional duty.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by adonbilivit: 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
ariaria market will be fixed,give him little time bro you know our past governor messed things up
he should hasten up o.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by mubarak001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
u no dey see d names of d roads there. U did not come to aba if u had u would have noticed serious opening of blocked drainages all round d city. Even d refuse heaps are being evacuted day and night.. U uploaded old pictures. We know ur type

Ehen...so who are my types? and who's we?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by mubarak001(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

See as you dey talk like say you cover the whole of Aba yesterday

Judge mi!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Deltagiant: 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ndigbo might be on their to having another great governor in the mold of Obi, Obiano, Ngige and the great Sullivan Chime.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by emmatok(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:

That is Nigeria for you.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by airmark(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
Amen,but he is going to transform umuahia too. His wife told him that she will pack out of his house if he fails to deliver in Abia State,he cannot fail i can bet my last kobo on it

Wow, If you are close to his wife , my regards to her. I believe this man will do better, in late 2000s they lived in trans ekulu, Enugu very close to my place and they were good people. Never knew he is the new governor in Abia. He was lecturing in Esut and doing small scale car biz that time. Hmnnnn, don't ever look down on anyone in life. If his wife reads this she will shed tears of joy. They were living in a rented flat that time.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nicepoker(m): 10:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Lets hear word abeggggggii y is dat sand red?
na green sand dem for use?

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Deltagiant: 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ndigbo might be on their to having another great governor in the mold of Obi, Obiano, Ngige and the great Sullivan Chime.
Great!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ikemikeobi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Trying to win peoples heart, hop to see you continue like this
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
LaurelP:
If this is not "initial gragra", then its a good devt.

Certainly good development.

I knew this man's credentials prior to the election, he knows his onion.

He has already allayed the fear that he's going to be his predecessor's pet boy with the ongoing works in Abia.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
LaurelP:

Exactly my thoughts because this was exactly how Orji Uzor Kalu started in that same Aba which earned him the title "Action Governor". Those roads constructed by him without drainage's couldn't hang on for a year before cracking up with lots of gigantic potholes everywhere you go like MTN Mast while T.A Orji completely watched those roads became Hades.

Lets still give him the benefit of the doubt, who knows if he may end up ushering genuine change in Abia State.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Mantissa89(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wendy80:
And Wike is still running after Ameachi grin
And buhari is busy taking selfie with his cows

2 Likes

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by ajalaolanr(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Initial gra gra!!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by boscononi(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
Amen,but he is going to transform umuahia too. His wife told him that she will pack out of his house if he fails to deliver in Abia State,he cannot fail i can bet my last kobo on it

As if womens don finish for this earth........mtcheeeeeeew!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:
is it ur responsibility to pay ur childrens fees or not should they be proud of you wen u pay it?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Okeikpu(m): 10:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ordinary roads we av to employ whitemen or Chinese to do it 4us sad Nd Igbo make una wake up oh...... Make una no dey waste the brain way we use build ogbunigwe 4noffing.

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
If okezie as an aba boy doesn't work and change the face of aba, then he has failed.

There is no abia without aba just like there will be no Nigeria without Naija delta oil
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by PreciousBro: 10:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Let the construction begin already, it is long overdue. The people of Abia deserve this stupendous breeze of change ...
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by fujirice: 10:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
LaurelP:
Seconded
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:
I wonder why our government always invite foreigners to do this kind of jobs/contracts...
Or is it that we don't have civil engineers??

And later they will say they are going to create employment.... but they forgot to tell us that the employment will be for foreigners!
bro local contractors became afraid immediately they saw the clause "deliver at 100 percent and earn a new contract" the white guys accepted the challange and the contract was given to them
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Fime2000: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
[img][/img] GOOD JOB MAN.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by aresa: 10:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Neduzze5:

Mugu... Who told you that is a village road? I'm quite sure you've never been to Abia as a whole before talk more of Aba!

Are you blind ni? What's there in Abia that we haven't seen or you people haven't show us like this village road?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:
I wonder why our government always invite foreigners to do this kind of jobs/contracts...
Or is it that we don't have civil engineers??
[s]
And later they will say they are going to create employment.... but they forgot to tell us that the employment will be for foreigners![/s]

Na still same thing. Make them dey employ onyibo, make unemployed boys keep kidnapping them. Na indirect cool employment be that o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Olusegun Obasanjo And His Family In 1979 / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.