Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com (51410 Views)

Current State Of Aba Roads, Credits To Governor Okezie Ikpeazu : Photos / The Inner Streets Of Aba Are Becoming Relatively Neater_pics / Ikpeazu Begins Dredging Of Aba River (photos) - Igbere TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
bro local contractors became afraid immediately they saw the clause "deliver at 100 percent and earn a new contract" the white guys accepted the challange and the contract was given to them
That's just sad.

The problem is from our universities.
I think its because our engineers are not exposed and are refused chances to showcase their potentials

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Mcowubaba: 10:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:
Why do we always praise these politicians for doing their constitutional DUTY ?
because many usually don't do it...
Dats d country we find ourselves in, same with if Nepa bring light for 15hrs straight we go d praise dem!!!
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by PreciousBro: 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
With the contemporary resolution of political awareness in people's minds now,politicians, public office holders dare not meddle in-discreetly with funds, or else, second term isn't assured.

Ikpeazu obviously knows what the time is now lol
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by 9ijaprince(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
this is what i called hitting the ground running, Aba is in desperate need of roads,but i hate seeing the face of these Lebanese criminals. hope they will deliver quality roads.

1 Like

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Prymestrr(m): 10:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Typical initial gragracry
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Okezie is a joke. Is this road worthy of pinshure sad sad sad sad sad

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
kenonze:

Na still same thing. Make them dey employ onyibo, make unemployed boys keep kidnapping them. Na indirect cool employment be that o
LOL

But we don't want that, do we?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by fako1(m): 11:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
And wike is der chasing amaechi's shadow.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by orimahspence: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aregbesola did same in his first tenure, Osun was practically turned to construction site immediately after his swear-in, Equipments working every nooks and crannies of the state, We never knew it was just Shakara. .Ask Aregbe, where are the tractors today? ?No single Road completed, All Roads abandoned half - done,
Government is grounded
Economy have collapsed
The governor himself admit Cluelessness
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:

That's just sad.

The problem is from our universities.
I think its because our engineers are not exposed and are refused chances to showcase their potentials
over cramming of text books is what we have here in nigeria.. Only foundry and metrological engineering is functional in futo.others na 100percent cram la pour
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ponponkon:
over cramming of text books is what we have here in nigeria.. Only foundry and metrological engineering is functional in futo.others na 100percent cram la pour

I wonder what the future of nigerian engineers holds
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Desric(m): 11:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
I just pray that he won't be like his benefactor, snapping 200pictures from one road and show as work in progress in more than 6 different roads. May God Almighty strengthen and guide you because what Abians have suffered in Aba is nothing to home about at all.
We are God's own state therefore we should be the best because God made Abia to be No 1
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by canalily(m): 11:09pm On Jun 27, 2015
Help me tell him that there's no road for second term 4 him
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by xtervaganza(m): 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Who's that white cow?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
Euro31:
And buhari is still busy taking picture with his cows
Hahahaha
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by discusant: 11:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
I as the Commander-In-Chief of Justice and equity command Gov. Ikpeazu to use nearly all of Abia state's capital budget in four years to return Aba to okay. Umuahians displayed crass neglect of Aba and mistook a state to be the state's capital city only - like their Imo state counterparts.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ponponkon: 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2015
canalily:
Help me tell him that there's no road for second term 4 him
he is your future president
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by conyema12(m): 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is a welcome development to say the very least.

Two things might be responsible for this.

1. maybe the governor wants to wow the Aba people by providing them with road within the shortest possible time before the tribunal kicks him out. This tactics will still make him relevant in the Abia State politics in future.

2. He could be the messiah the Aba people has been praying for over the last 16years.

Only time will tell.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by luggy(m): 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
so wat is so called BUHARI DURING SINCE, when will he start his CHANGE NAAA,
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by discusant: 11:17pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abagworo:
I pray for the success of this man in handling at least a few roads in Aba.

Oh Yes O. I am not from Abia state but I pray for operation total reconstruction of Aba city roads within the next three years. Solid reconstruction O!! With good drainage system, well constructed city roads can last for decades - no qualms.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:20pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:

why do u always vex when they dont do their constitutional duty?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by IbokUtoroh(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
MuhdG:
I wonder why our government always invite foreigners to do this kind of jobs/contracts...
Or is it that we don't have civil engineers??

And later they will say they are going to create employment.... but they forgot to tell us that the employment will be for foreigners!

:hv u tried applying before?
shebbi na whites dey do all the manual jobs abi?
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by betty202020(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
quid:
because it is not fashola thread.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Osu175(m): 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2015
sai chanji tongue, let the change be obvious so that all can see... lik dis

Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Aitee1: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
Euro31:
And buhari is still busy taking picture with his cows

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by denis217: 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=aresa post=35225759]

Parading around some village road is what you people work hard work these days?

You people no go kill pesin with lafta I swear... grin[/quote
Laugh all you like. Atleast the Ongoing repairs on those village roads are better testimonial than the dullard of a president sharing pics of his hungry looking cows. Jonathan is far better than this Fulani dullard. chaiiiiiiii. wasted votes.
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Beync(f): 11:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
Abia state finally hav a governor. Hope pa buhari can learn what it means to hit the ground runing after taking over ther mantle of leadership. Posing in pictures like this is okay unlike siting in asorock taking pics frm diff dimension
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by Ajibo111(m): 11:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
this one they small na.......
four weeks.......
our president created west germany ;Dthis one they small na.......
four weeks.......
our president created west germany
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by bigtt76(f): 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
As usual, building roads without good drainage system ....it all comes to nought undecided
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by IlekeHD: 11:46pm On Jun 27, 2015
The man is not fine at all sad

And look at that fatazz white guy beside him undecided
Re: 4 Weeks In Power : Ikpeazu Changing The Face Of Aba Roads_igberetv.com by verde: 11:48pm On Jun 27, 2015
Let him start paying civil servants that have been without salaries for 9 months in the state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures From Gwoza After It Was Captured By The Nigerian Army / Ahmadu Bello Playing Cricket In 1950 (Throwback Photo) / Masked DSS Officer With RCCG Wristband (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.