Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,766 members, 7,809,947 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? (2928 Views)

My Girlfriend Looks Like Bobrisky....should I Quit The Relationship (photo) / Bobrisky Says He Wants To Get Pregnant For Bae And Bear Children (photos) / Should I Quit Or Continue With This Present Predicament Am Into (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by sseunth(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:

Tomorrow I might be the best musician Nigeria ever have
oga...go become the best musician first
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by publicenemy(m): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Etetejake:
I never believe I could fall in love again after 8years of lonliness until I met her two months ago. We started like best friends and ended up as lovers. Why I love her is because I have nothing but she love me so much. Whenever I tell her that I love her she always respond that she love me more. She has two other guys she is also dating which she told me of. Not that she is a bad girl, she is trying to make a better choice.
Our problem started last sunday. I went to the shop to work on something that took me almost the whole day. I called her to come see me but she said she is not sure, but she later came, well dressed as if going somewhere. After the work, she saw me off and went her way. She told me she was going out with her friend and the boyfriend. While still on my way home, she called me like twice to know if I have gotten home. But when I got home I called her many times but she didn't pick. when she picked up she told me the music was too loud for her to hear the phone ringing. That was 8pm. But I wasnt hearing any song. After that call, I called her again till 11 b4 she finally picked the call. Her excuse was that her friend was having issue with the boyfriend and she was settleing them. I know she was lieing to me. So on Monday I didn't go to shop. i wanted to retaliate. I pretended I was with a girl and she call and I didn't pick. On Tuesday again, I went to the market and close early. When she asked me where I was going I lied I was going out to chill. She wanted to know who I was going out with and I replied that I was going alone. When I got home I called her and lied that one of my female customer was having birthday and asked me to come if not she wunt enjoy the birthday.
On Wednesday, she came late to the market and was looking like someone that has not taken her bath for days. I asked her y she is not weari her make-up and she said nothing. I became suspicious and went straight to her bag. Behold, I saw two cloths. it looked as if she was sleeping out the night. I was bittered. We quarelled that day. But love couldn't let me rest so I sent her a message so we could make up. She came very late on Thursday to the market. When I tried to reason with her she said she was retaliting. We made up. But since then or should I say since Sunday she has not been the girl I know so in the evening of friday she she didn't call me as promised or pick my call when I tried to call. I waited till 12 midnight and sent her a breakup text. In the text I told her that I know she doesn't luv me again that there is no problem. And I asked her that we can go back to our best friends status. On Saturday when she came to the market she wasn't herself. She was sad. toward afternoon she sent me a text that She still love me and that I promised her that I will always make her happy, that y now am I making her sad. We made up again. But my worry now is that she is still not the girl I came to luv. She doesn't call or text like before. It's just as if she doesn't luv me again.
Should I leave her? am feeling she is just keeping as a spare. Or should i stay? I am the type that don't easily luv bit when i do I do so with my whole heart. This her new behavior is affecting me negatively. Am thinking too much. I couldn't even go to church bkx of this. I hate something bothering me so am thinking of calling her to quit the relationship right now. But first, brothers and sisters I need your help this time. I luv this girl so much but I wunt go on like this if quitting will bring me happiness. Thanks in advance.

You are lonely and you are putting too much pressure on her. You are the problem not her. She told you she has two other boyfriends yet you decided to date her,so when she don't pick ur calls don't get mad,she probably is with one of her boyfriends and you are expecting too much from her, I understand its becos you have been lonely for too long and that's also why you think you are in love with her. You are not....

Just take things easy bro... Focus on other things that make you happy or get another girl and don't let her find out....
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2015
misssclassy:

smiley
yea.....

u av not updated ur diary...been following passionately
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
publicenemy:

You are lonely and you are putting too much pressure on her. You are the problem not her. She told you she has two other boyfriends yet you decided to date her,so when she don't pick ur calls don't get mad,she probably is with one of her boyfriends and you are expecting too much from her, I understand its becos you have been lonely for too long and that's also why you think you are in love with her. You are not....

Just take things easy bro... Focus on other things that make you happy or get another girl and don't let her find out....

We automatically became luvers, not that I asked her out. Besides she wanted me more before we started. telling me she doesn't like them. She too is expecting much from me.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 7:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
sseunth:
oga...go become the best musician first

Thanks
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by smoothpapuzy(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2015
Oluku. See has f**k dey sweet you.
Runs girl just dey use your head like mumu.
Marry am Na! Na for the same naira land wey you go carry complain come sey your wife Don add to her boyfriends
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Youngpo413: 2:12am On Jul 04, 2015
manuelpepper:
nigerian ladies are now duplicating machines.

How can a girl be dating more than 10 boyfriends, and she still tell them i love you?

I love you times 20 boyfriends......what a prostitutilized relationship our nigerian ladies keep these days.

#no_loyalty_with_naija_ladies
the best thing is to do what every other sharp guys are doing :fuckkkk and dump,if you do mistake fall inlove with,OYO
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Youngpo413: 2:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Etetejake:

It is the mind game I have been thinking of. Marrying her? well, I can't say. What if she becomes the best option among others I will meet tomorrow? If God say it is her, then so be it.

Almost everybody luvs her. If u hear her talk alone, u will luv her bkx she very good a girl. Down to earth even with her beauty. What I understand is that the type of friends she keep is what is affecting her.
a good naija lady?keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Kasimaramma2(f): 9:11am On Jul 04, 2015
Etetejake:

missclassy, what can I do na? I av waited for 8yrs just for my dream woman but it seems that can't be. It is hard this days to see a girl without a boyfriend, what u do is get in and win her heart. I just learnt not to expect perfection out of a flesh. This is what is trending these days, so I can't go on waiting for that dream girl. We haven't make luv yet. Not even kissing. She said I do make her happy always maybe that's y. I know she loves me more than those two bkx she once told me that one will give her money and she ill give to me for what I told her I wish I had ,but y she is longer showing it since the day I retaliated is what I don't understand. She has other guys but don't want me to cheat on her. She even text me that if I forget her that she will kill me. I dont want to be in a relationship where my girl will be cheating on me, but I also know that she wunt do that if I have money. that is y am still with her. But after talking to her tomorrow and she didn't give me any good reson y she luv me, i will quit.
young man,it is not by mouth alone,love is shown in actions.Dont you know the same way she would tell you she loves you more than the rest is the same way she would tell the two guys seperately she loves them more than the rest?
If you dont have a gf,would you die?i have seen guys that never had a gf till 30,n the one they had,they married.move on...lots of love
Re: Should I Quit Or Stay And Bear? by Etetejake(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
Kasimaramma2:

young man,it is not by mouth alone,love is shown in actions.Dont you know the same way she would tell you she loves you more than the rest is the same way she would tell the two guys seperately she loves them more than the rest?
If you dont have a gf,would you die?i have seen guys that never had a gf till 30,n the one they had,they married.move on...lots of love

Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When A Yoruba Girl Takes Your Name To Her Village / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.