Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,441 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) (10198 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again

I really appreciate your forgiveness and acceptance dear PDP family. #We are one big happy Family

#Modified#

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2015
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Biafranqueen Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors IsraeliAIRFORCE... Please forgive me if I missed your moniker

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by 48noble(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
K

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by demmy0325(m): 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2015
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Moheat(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
You welcome bro! One love

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Young03(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2015
We av heard u

i dedicate ds page to the jobless INTROVERT for allowin me comment b4 her

cheers

3 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by iPopAlomo(m): 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2015
Deed have been done... You really should consider joining KOWA...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by hadizadeezy(f): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
Come and Rise it again let us see Na,,, seems this guy thinks the Nigerian political system is run by NL moderators....

you are on a long thing.........

people like you contributed to the downfall of PDP....

Nairaland fani kayode (see as I give you name)

38 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:00pm On Jun 28, 2015
No more Pdp Meeting im my Local govt, They've all Decamp to Ruling Party.........But some Mumu is still taking it serious Online............I wonder maybe they are voting online too......................Ask Agbaje he will tell you more about Jagaban of Borgu..........Lion of Boudilion............Leader of Common Sense Revolution................Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu..........You're my Mentor and Leader.........A.P.C.................Change!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by san316(m): 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
thrash!!! what matters to you is pleasing the PDP and not saying the truth right? why apologize for saying the truth if u were sincere? by d way it is an APC affair.

or have they threatened to revoke the protection?

dont worry, with PMB your security is assured.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by chimerase2: 5:01pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Come back to APC, we will forgive u and accept you back. Nothing to be ashamed about.

9 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by osaslord500(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
U guys are best known for ojoro
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2015
Okay!
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by fulanimafia: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Someone has clearly been whipped in line cheesy

Good job Miz wink

9 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Firefire(m): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
These are the Tribal Bigot in this section!..........Except Mizmycoli..........All these people are Confirm Bigot like the Worthless O.P

Clap for yourself...

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
They will soon be here.............The Pro-P.D.P..........Opposition Is Sweet Mehn!

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by patrickmuf(m): 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2015
So, because whynotthetruth scolded you for opening that thread that had some semblance of objectivity within, you rushed to apologize to him and your fellow pals here...You must be really loved lonely in real life...Go get a life bro

17 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
san316:
thrash!!! what matters to you is pleasing the PDP and not saying the truth right? why apologize for saying the truth if u were sincere? by d way it is an APC affair.

That was a party (APC) affair because both men are APC members.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
Come back to APC, we will forgive u and accept you back. Nothing to be ashamed about.
Under P.D.P his security is Secured............. grin

12 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Mogidi: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Bros no wahala in the PDP camp, even though our detractors pray otherwise.

No wahala and thanks for this thread to reassure the doubters.

6 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hahaha

Keep on deceiving your self.

You dey take style come back to ur senses, yet you're still in denial

4 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by tucky200(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Barcanista !!
Chei ,u don Fvck up mehn

5 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
san316:

lol @ protection withdrawal

5 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2015
Firefire:

Clap for yourself...
Go and find somtin better to do...............Ordili of rivers,Gbenga-daniel of Ogun state,Alao-akala of Oyo state.......They're all enjoying their looting thanks to PDP.......When will you benefit from P.D.P?

16 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Unblockable: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
[s]
firstEVA:
[/s]

What's this one saying? Abeg let him stay. Does he have any political value offline? Stop encouraging him wrongly joor!

18 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Whynotthetruth SeverusSnape Oremusanctus Mogidi Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Biafranqueen Onatisi Dearpreye Komek Truckpusher Firefire Altwireless Komek Scholes007 Kosovo Agabai23 Francizy Mogidi Ecoterrors... Please forgive me if I missed your moniker

Let me add kaboninc, baralatie, and other brethren...

You're a great asset and even if not, PDP family has no reason to bear grudges against a brother or anybody at all...

Be sure we are brothers 4life...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Rilwayne001: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2015
Another odoriferous Poo coming from the 'protection seeker'

11 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by PentiumPro(f): 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2015
Seems this ediott is all about how he is perceived.
Just take it that not everybody will like your opinion AL the time.

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stop Labeling Sheriff As Boko Haram Sponsor – PDP / OPL 245: Malami Says Nigeria Expecting $200 Million From Netherland, Switzerland / Trailer Plunges In To River Killing 27

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.