Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) (10199 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
that bîtch needs help grin
Na babe like you wey you de call b'tch? Na wa o
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MizMyColi(f): 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
undecided
fulanimafia:
Someone has clearly been whipped into line cheesy

Good job Miz wink
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks a quadrillion bro! You are a great comrade-in-struggle
grin

Which struggle

grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Na babe like you wey you de call b'tch? Na wa o
she know every cheesy
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
why apologise you're an adult....no one should make you feel less about your decisions and choices just cause it doesn't suit them......you shouldn't let anyone force you into submission smiley.......i don't see the need for you apologizing smiley...#my 2kobo
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DropShot: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
patrickmuf:
So, because whynotthetruth scolded you for opening that thread that had some semblance of objectivity within, you rushed to apologize to him and your fellow pals here...You must be really loved lonely in real life...Go get a life bro
grin

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2015
Mogidi:
Bros no wahala in the PDP camp, even though our detractors pray otherwise.

No wahala and thanks for this thread to reassure the doubters.
My Oga, long time o. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
All those Nairaland E-warriors self.

Am a grass root politician, I alongside my father help form Pdp in 1998 in various local Councils.

It is we that know the scheme of things in the party.

But we decamp prior to the election because of injustice.

Now, Barcanista do you have Pdp 's membership card? Quote me, I will tell you my state, local Council and ward. And also will tell you the local Councils I and my father did form the party in 1998.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ishilove: 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again
Seriously? Barcanista, SERIOUSLY?

*sigh*

5 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by INTROVERT(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
you shouldn't be here, go and hustle for first to comment position

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2015
[quote author=Whynotthetruth post=35252257]

gringringrin No dat is the Bitter Truth! They ar all enjoying there looth while you are here defending a party with no ideiology [/quot
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MizMyColi(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
If anything, I have learned that in Politics, you ought to say what you feel, because those who matter don't mind, and those who mind don't matter.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2015
SarahBabyxx:
why apologise you're an adult no one should make you feel less about your decisions and choices just cause it doesn't suit them......you shouldn't let anyone force you into submission smiley.......i don't see the need for you apologizing smiley...#my 2kobo
Thanks for your Opinion but the apology was for my brothers-in-struggle
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:
*sigh*

i guess you're as disappointed as i am......Barcanista you fall my hand sha
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by papoose999(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
see another Idio1t.........The old woman selling akara,pepper,food stuff,fish and ponmo go nd tell them that...........Grassroot is da real deal!
e dn pain am....mofo
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*
Thank you for the Other Time Madame!.......Meet you by 6P.m in Romance room for the Interview!...........I don give up on the guy so I will advice you to please give up on his matter!
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks for your Opinion but the apology was for my brothers-in-struggle

okay smiley
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DropShot: 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2015
onatisi:
barcanista , this world is a free world and u owe noone any explanation for ur actions . You are absolutely responsible for ur actions . But it is always good to have an ideology ,stand and principle ,this virtue is what is totally missing in our politicians and which makes them cross carpet to the party that satisfies the selfish interest. The nigeria political arena and field is about to change and new breed of politicians will and have started coming in ,stop flipping front and back and stay in one place. I have been a pdp supporter since the party creation and I have never changed my stand and passion about the party. Don't let ppl see u as a political e-mercenary . Believe me , the days are coming when many ppl here on nairaland will be using their monikers here as political aliases in real politics. if you want to belong to KOWA,APC,APGA ,PDP ,the choice is urs ,choose one and stick to it . This is my own candid advice . [s]Pdp, the party to beat ,the party to be in , won't you rather party with us. wink[/s]
Outside the stricken out part, most part of your post describes the person of OP.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by DropShot: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*
The guy suffers from identity crisis plus OCD for attention seeking.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*
My brand of politics is one that promotes #Teamspirit. I had to do this because it is very important. It may be an unpopular decision though but again, I find it necessary.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Kolade354(m): 5:38pm On Jun 28, 2015
papoose999:
e dn pain am....mofo
Are you normal? That aboki man who sells tea knwz it buhari anyday anytime what dey do online is propanganda and lies!..............S.O.Bpls swerve
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

i guess you're as disappointed as i am......Barcanista you fall my hand sha
Wetin be your own for this one? You no be PDP fan, how e take fall your hand? Abegy
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by papoose999(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2015
Kolade354:
Are you normal? That aboki man who sells tea knwz it buhari anyday anytime what dey do online is propanganda and lies!..............S.O.Bpls swerve
lol if d aboki knw say na buhari any day aw cum he has bn losin electns ova nd ova again until 2015...think
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Mogidi: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
My Oga, long time o. Thank you

Bros na commitments make I come scarce, I dey gallant now.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by otukpo(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
I never took any offence by the said article. I just saw it as a sincere observation and commended your openness in speaking the truth even when it seems to be against the party you belong to.

For us to build a nation where things work, we must strive to speak the truth at all times irrespective of who is concerned. We must stand on the path of justice, equity and fairness.

Unhealthy criticisms, undue sentimentality and blind followership would only but ruin a nation.

I remain solidly in PDP.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by luvmijeje(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Na wa ooooooooooooo.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by MizMyColi(f): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
Ishilove:

*sigh*

Ma'am
Biko, rapu okwu.

You need to be in my shoes to understand how it felt.
All of a sudden, it felt like History was about repeating itself. To my chagrin and utter dismay at self, I panicked!

I discovered today that partisan politics is as intoxicative as fundamentalist religion.

Like WNTT said, you don't play politics like religion. Politics isn't about morality as much as it is about constitutionality.
Barca defaulted in that regard.

Having amassed a following on here, I think it is in order to put forth this message, to clear doubts.
I am of the opinion that it does not begin and end on NL.

All I see from the original post is a young man who just wants to do right by him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ishilove: 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
barcanista:
My brand of politics is one that promotes #Teamspirit. I had to do this because it is very important. It may be an unpopular decision though but again, I find it necessary.
Hokay grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by joseph1832(m): 5:45pm On Jun 28, 2015
In other words you will shy away from the truth as long as you feel you don't want to hurt your fellow e warriors.

Hmm. Nigeria needs to do away with the likes of you barcanista.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Ishilove: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
DropShot:

The guy suffers from identity crisis plus OCD for attention seeking.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
firstEVA:
grin

Which struggle

grin
The struggle to rescue Nigerians from one chance APC government grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2015
DropShot:

grin

So when am I expecting your first analytical thread of issues of political exigency... Remember my challenge Sir?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See The Real Face Of Awka ( Anambra State Capital ) / APC Convention: Group Asks Governors To Sack Salihu, Threatens Protests / Breaking News: UN Puts Biafra In The List Of African Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.