Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:47 AM

Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) (10544 Views)

Epic Response To Ben-Bruce Apology To Unilag Students On Twitter (pics) / Handwritten Statement By Nnamdi Kanu Containing Apology To PMB- Saharareporters / 7 Key PDP Members Who Were Absent At Pdp's National Conference Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On Jun 29, 2015
vivalavida:

Woman wrapper,are u obiageli?
I dont intend to notice u so bleep off nigga
Sharrap there! Who wants to be noticed by a chichidodo like you. Abeg look Sun!.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Jesusloveyou: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
komek:
@ Barcanista, in that write up, u were actually objective, but because of the tense atmosphere politically on and offline, some of us were confused and we cud not comment on the thread but watch from afar.

Nice one bro.
u want him to be foolish all d time? sometime he need to be objective and patriotic.

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by komek(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u want him to be foolish all d time? sometime he need to be objective and patriotic.

This ur moniker is not correct. The English is wrong
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again

I really appreciate your forgiveness and acceptance dear PDP family. #We are one big happy Family

#Modified#
I wonder what this guys has turned to...I think you need some help asap..you must be leaving in a very lonely and boring world
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
francizy:

This is how people talk senselessly on this forum. Go dig up a post I've ever said anything bad about Barcanister before you come here and spill trash like a dump site. You are talking to someone who was never interested in politics till he saw the gang up against barca by you APC thugs and that seems to be your trademark as you ganged up against GEJ and about to do so against your fellow crook and bedmate Saraki.

I don't know why some people just jump out of no where and spew bullcrap without their brain intact and then real fulfilled in life. Get over yourself dude and don't just jump in like a lunatttic just to mention someone.

Bye.
[/s]

Shut up your smelling mouth, You are a certified mo.ron. A stinking hypocrite without honor. Show me anywhere I support APC, you have been caught and now trying to tag me APC for exposing your stupidity and hypocritical ways. Like I said, you dumb PDP and your fellow APC are same ediots roaming this forum without honor. You all attack this guy when he was supporting APC, the dumb APC guys are doing same and you now forming saint.

You can go hang yourself if you are angry, no one cares. Shameless animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by francizy(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Shut up your smelling mouth, You are a certified mo.ron. A stinking hypocrite without honor. Show me anywhere I support APC, you have been caught and now trying to tag me APC for exposing your stupidity and hypocritical ways. Like I said, you dumb PDP and your fellow APC are same ediots roaming this forum without honor. You all attack this guy when he was supporting APC, the dumb APC guys are doing same and you now forming saint.

You can go hang yourself if you are angry, no one cares. Shameless animal.

I wouldn't fall to your level dude, you can only try harder. I know who you are by the way but first of all, show me where I have criticized or insulted barcanister before of just face your attack job and leave real humans alone with their lives. No one gives a flying feck about your opinion or your toutish way of passing your irrelevant message here. Be also reminded that not all humans are animals and I happen to be a human, which one are you? Your guess is as good as mine.

I can't fattom what people enjoy in using numerous monikers for their attack business on here. Smh.. Talk of someone throwing tantrums but just opened a new moniker this month. I wonder what happened to his numerous monikers though. You can try again. I know you are same dude who used my names as moniker to attack people on here and same way you dig up real names of everyone who has different opinion from yours and use it to attack people here. I wonder when you will get tired of hating on every Igbo person you come across. What beats me is that you still go on to use their names as monikers. Not everyone must support APC and don't think you can fuul mW with that crap you typed.

What a life.

#spits..

Seun, Lalasticlala, Ishilove, please come and cage this attack dog so that humans can use your website.

2 Likes

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
francizy:

I wouldn't fall to your level dude, you can only try harder. I know who you are by the way but first of all, show me where I have criticized or insulted barcanister before of just face your attack job and leave real humans alone with their lives. No one gives a flying feck about your opinion or your toutish way of passing your irrelevant message here. Be also reminded that not all humans are animals and I happen to be a human, which one are you? Your guess is as good as mine.

I can't fattom what people enjoy in using numerous monikers for their attack business on here. Smh..
[/s]

Stop splashing smelling spit on me you despicable being. Who cares if you know who I am, is that any of my business? Read my first quote again with your brain intact, you attacked me first with your coded insult and now crying wolf. Shameless hypocrite, You are just like every fool here that throw insult and play the victim card when you give it to them. I only pointed out your bias post that its only those APC guys that behave like tout, when Barca was supporting APC many of you PDP guys do insult him here daily. So you are all guilty of that bullshit.

You PDP e-touts are same with the APC e-tout, so save your saint sermon for your sorry self. Dumbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by francizy(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

Shameless hypocrite. When that Barca guy was supporting APC, all PDP guys detest him except Firefire. You all call him names here daily, even Moses Mogidi do curse him daily. Some dumbo even always call him Yoruba, this forced him to upload his Local government document just to prove them wrong, You guys are same with your APC e-warriors, so stop forming saint. Smh

This is my last reply to you as I have a life unlike you. I insulted you first with a post directed at barca and with you quoting me with this useless and meaningless reply? If this is/was an objective or diplomatic reply to you, then I guess being a tout or cultist in the streets of Lagos is now a thing to be proud of. Mean while, I hope you enjoyed using Obiodunukwe and EbukaFran? How does it feel trying to be me? Too tough for you right?

Go get a life bro, attack bot job no longer pays...

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by hazyfm: 3:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks for your Opinion but the apology was for my brothers-in-struggle

What struggle? PDP had been in power for 16 years and you and your brothers are still struggling?

Keep struggling, because PDP will seize to exist BEFORE 2019.. Mark my words carefully, before 2019

PDP Struggle continua till infinity...
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
francizy:

This is my last reply to you as I have a life unlike you. I insulted you first with a post directed at barca and with you quoting me with this useless and meaningless reply? If this is/was an objective or diplomatic reply to you, then I guess being a tout or cultist in the streets of Lagos is now a thing to be proud of. Mean while, I hope you enjoyed using Obiodunukwe and EbukaFran? How does it feel trying to be me? Too tough for you right?

Go get a life bro, attack bot job no longer pays...
[/s]

May I never see anything good in my life if I am same person as Obiodunukwe and EbukaFran. Isee!! Amin!! Amen!!! And may the opposite go to you if you lying against me. Isee!! Amin!! Amen!!! Oh, You think am same person with those monikers, and reason you attacked me. You have now confirm to me that you are a certified fool. Tout? Cult? Bla bla bla. You are now sounding like a broken record, It seems you are indirectly telling us your life story and that of your miserable siblings. I pointed out your hypocritical post and you tag it attack, are you mad? You scallywag just love feeling funky online, you are a nobody and no one cares.

I will always call you out cos you are one insincere, biased, bigoted and shameful being. A deadly snake and deceitful animal, go work on fixing your pathetic life and stop passing your frustration on me. Dumbo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
[s]
francizy:

I can't fattom what people enjoy in using numerous monikers for their attack business on here. Smh.. Talk of someone throwing tantrums but just opened a new moniker this month. I wonder what happened to his numerous monikers though. You can try again. I know you are same dude who used my names as moniker to attack people on here and same way you dig up real names of everyone who has different opinion from yours and use it to attack people here. I wonder when you will get tired of hating on every Igbo person you come across. What beats me is that you still go on to use their names as monikers. Not everyone must support APC and don't think you can fuul mW with that crap you typed.

What a life.

#spits..
[/s]

The coward is even calling the mods to come save him after throwing the first punch. He who comes to equity must come with clean hand, the mods are not fools and cant ban people just because you wish to be foolish. You dont need to edit your post, be bold and stop acting like a sissy. Oh, you think you can throw insult around and not expect a response. Hate Igbos? Why will I hate people online? You are inconsequential little man, I dont know there is a rule on the kinda moniker we choose, you have no point dumbo. You are frustrated and mistaking me for someone else, go end your pathetic life bro cos you suck.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Biafranqueeen: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:
[s][/s]

The coward is even calling the mods to come save him after throwing the first punch. He who comes to equity must come with clean hand, the mods are not fools and cant ban people just because you wish to be foolish. You dont need to edit your post, be bold and stop acting like a sissy. Oh, you think you can throw insult around and not expect a response. Hate Igbos? Why will I hate people online? You are inconsequential little man, I dont know there is a rule on the kinda moniker we choose, you have no point dumbo. You are frustrated and mistaking me for someone else, go end your pathetic life bro cos you suck.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by ObinnaIzuora: 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Biafranqueeen:

grin grin grin grin

Sis, Is there any rules for choosing a moniker on nairaland. I dont know when someone is angry and trying to end his pathetic life cos of my moniker. Too many shameless psychopath on nairaland.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Biafranqueeen: 5:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
ObinnaIzuora:

Sis, Is there any rules for choosing a moniker on nairaland. I dont know when someone is angry and trying to end his pathetic life cos of my moniker. Too many shameless psychopath on nairaland.

No mind the mofo my brother. The guy is a useless man, lazy jobless fool
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Gboliwe: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bwahahhahahahaha. Seriously this barcanista is an attention seeker. Kai! I have never seen this kind before. cheesy

I am so anti-Saraki and I don't need to apologise to anyone about it.

Just wondering out loud, is there somewhere nairalanders (APC/PDP/Kowa etal) go to get paid for creating threads? Seems like I am just the odd one out here
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Jesusloveyou: 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
komek:

This ur moniker is not correct. The English is wrong
help me add 's' to love

1 Like

Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by komek(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
help me add 's' to love
Buy mb for me
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by engineerboat(m): 10:14am On Jul 02, 2015
barcanista:
An article I created yesterday 27/06/2015 titled Saraki Vs Tinubu Comparism: Why Overrate Bukola Saraki? seem to have brought some dissatisfaction to my esteemed pro-PDP colleagues and brethren. While some openly expressed their disappointment in the said article, some others kept mute while a few others privately interracted with me for clarity on my position.

Whereas, I had no intention to deliberately offend members of my PDP camp, I believe it is still incumbent on me to apologise for whatever offence that might have been created through my article.

For the record, the said thread was not intentionally meant to give a section of APC a social media boost, it was actually for a reason though members of my camp thought otherwise. Nevertheless, I have to apologise.

With humbleness of heart and in all sincerity, I apologise to every member, fan and sympathiser of the reformed PDP for any damage caused by my action. You all have been there for me especially during the most challenging times even till this time. I have no reason to pay you in a manner that will cause you regret whether deliberately or unintentionally. I promise that I will be focused on promoting the cause of PDP and Nigeria while leaving the ruling party to their troubles. I need your sincere support and continuous brotherhood more than before.

I shall be most grateful for acceptance of this sincere apology and a reassurance of your faith in me. I love you all.

God Bless You All
PDP Shall Rise Again
PDP Shall Lead Again

I really appreciate your forgiveness and acceptance dear PDP family. #We are one big happy Family

#Modified#

They will continue to RANT as usual.
@Barcanista, let anybody says what He/She likes, Truth will always prevail, no matter how it may be suppressed. Let PC continue with their DOUBLE-TONGUED, it will soon be danwed on them that 4 years will soon come around, we will now see the fulfillment of their CHANGED promises.
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by SegunAdewole: 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Krankenhaus:
Madness and allied matters act. with the way the confused mizmycoli is going ehn , she would soon question even her own gender. anyway all I see is joblessness the politicians wey dey thief the money self no give a ratarse about all y'all losers on both side of the divide.

How are you my brother?
Re: Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2015
One love bro...PDP for life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Abimbola Adelakun: Our Unserious Supreme Court / Police Warn Against Protest Over Kano Gov’s Sacking / Senator Uche Ekwunife Urges Residents To Patronise Enugu UK Visa Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.