Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,820 members, 7,956,087 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:25 AM

Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? (4144 Views)

Should I Accept A Black Man With A Peniss Of 13cm ? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Ladies Will You Still Accept Him After All These In Bed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by IamLEGEND1: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2015
as u talk say u don finish uni
i go guess say u senior me small
so i no go insult u.
BUT ABEG TRY GET SMALL SENSE.
GENUINE INTENTIONS OR NOT, U KICK THE GUYS BÙTT TO CURB AND DONT LET HIM SEE UR BRAKE-LIGHTS.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Beamborla(f): 8:34am On Jun 29, 2015
OP, run fr your life now that you can.

Anger issues and frequent break ups do not sound cool except you don't mind getting separated and coming together in marriage.

Who cares if he had an interactive session with all his family members? That does not guarantee anything, my dear. He can still walk away if he wants to

But then, the choice is yours to make in the end. Do whatever makes you happy. It just that the risk is just too much and you would be at the receiving end. If he turns out a monster in marriage if you eventually get married, people would only advice you to 'endure, communicate with him, there are challenges in marriage, try to make it work'. While you suffer in silence

it's better to be on the safer side. A responsible, reasonable and decent lady would always have guys coming for her.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by publicenemy(m): 8:46am On Jun 29, 2015
Sapphire06:
Hello nairalanders, I've been around for a while but this is my first topic here. My bf of over 4years broke up with me April though we just graduated recently from the same university. His reasons being we can't end up together in the long run, there will be distance between us during service year, he is a man and has to hustle and he's not ready to plan his future with anybody so our relationship is just limited to school. He started calling this month and day before yesterday he said he had an interactive session with his mom. He wants us to sit down and review things, he misses me and wants me back. I can't deny the fact that I still love and want him but I'm scared and worried that he will find an excuse and leave again. Though we had series of breakups during the relationship and he kept coming back. Females in the house that might have been in my shoe before, would it be wise of me to accept him back ?. Males in the house, is he being serious and sincere ?. Please Advice generally, I don't wanna make a mistake.

If you are still single accept him back, and if another guy woo you say yes and observe them both before choosing one. If you not single accept him back and start watching both guys before deciding who to dump for the other.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by rawtouch: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2015
NOOooooo

Just do whatever makes you happy
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 29, 2015
publicenemy:

If you are still single accept him back, and if another guy woo you say yes and observe them both before choosing one. If you not single accept him back and start watching both guys before deciding who to dump for the other.
Me likey cheesy
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 29, 2015
Beamborla:

Anger issues and frequent break ups do not sound cool except you don't mind getting separated and coming together in marriage.

Who cares if he had an interactive session with all his family members? That does not guarantee anything, my dear. He can still walk away if he wants to

But then, the choice is yours to make in the end. Do whatever makes you happy. It just that the risk is just too much and you would be at the receiving end. If he turns out a monster in marriage if you eventually get married, people would only advice you to 'endure, communicate with him, there are challenges in marriage, try to make it work'. While you suffer in silence

it's better to be on the safer side. A responsible, reasonable and decent lady would always have guys coming for her.

This really got to me...Thanks sis
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Ikaosunwon(m): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Sapphire06:
Hello nairalanders, I've been around for a while but this is my first topic here. My bf of over 4years broke up with me April though we just graduated recently from the same university. His reasons being we can't end up together in the long run, there will be distance between us during service year, he is a man and has to hustle and he's not ready to plan his future with anybody so our relationship is just limited to school. He started calling this month and day before yesterday he said he had an interactive session with his mom. He wants us to sit down and review things, he misses me and wants me back. I can't deny the fact that I still love and want him but I'm scared and worried that he will find an excuse and leave again. Though we had series of breakups during the relationship and he kept coming back. Females in the house that might have been in my shoe before, would it be wise of me to accept him back ?. Males in the house, is he being serious and sincere ?. Please Advice generally, I don't wanna make a mistake.
The soul essence of a relationship is marriage, not dating for donkeys yrs. Relationship is not meant for student. What u are expected to do while you are sch is to do relationship theory ( i.e you educate, enlighten, get books to read on relationship) because u don't decide where you going halfway of an unknown journey.
I will advice u now to get knowledge on relationship, get to knw yourself & be right, so if actually he is coming back with good intention, you will get to know.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Enegod(m): 10:34am On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You unlocked that chain to soon, didn't you? grin

cc
Enegod, you expertise is needed right here.
grin

The dude is coming back to enjoy more goodies.

A man gotta do what a man gotta do grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Slimzjoe(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

wow. at least youre honest.

so did you leave after you got what you wanted

What I wanted??

Lol

What I meant is I always go back to My 1st Ex whenever I have breaks in Current Relationships and she always accept me cos She Loves me
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Truckpusher(m): 6:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
softysparky:

Gbam! He entered town and realised nothing is free.
Exactly, When the desirable becomes unavailable the old and reliable becomes the desirable. grin grin grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Exactly, When the desirable becomes unavailable the old and reliable becomes the desirable. grin grin grin
Where have you been?
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
softysparky:

Where have you been?

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Enegod:
grin

The dude is coming back to enjoy more goodies.

A man gotta do what a man gotta do grin
That relationship won't end well because someone is only coming back for something and not for any form of genuine comeback but it is totally her choice after all the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

She might end up in the arms of another guy who's just in it purely for the fuccking and that's bad for her considering the fact that she sounds like a family oriented girl with a good persona.

But at the end of the day - it is her call,her puccy and her life and not mine. grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by magneto(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
@sapphire06, even after u meet his mom and hear all they have to say....still make him sweat for it a little before fully accepting him back (ie if ur convinced of his sincerity dis tym and it feels ryt). At least dat way he'll know not to let go so easily again.

Pls let ur little be little oh...long tinz suck!

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Gurgle(f): 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

What I wanted??

Lol

What I meant is I always go back to My 1st Ex whenever I have breaks in Current Relationships and she always accept me cos She Loves me

that's terrible don't you feel bad
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

that's terrible don't you feel bad

Well, we Kind of Have Differences that we Can't settle..

She Doesn't want to change some Particular things about her for me and I also don't want to Change for her.....so no need for a Serious Relationship again
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Enegod(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
That relationship won't end well because someone is only coming back for something and not for any form of genuine comeback but it is totally her choice after all the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

She might end up in the arms of another guy who's just in it purely for the fuccking and that's bad for her considering the fact that she sounds like a family oriented girl with a good persona.

But at the end of the day - it is her call,her puccy and her life and not mine. grin
I'm sure she also needs the pounding... that'shat's why she is confused grin grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Gurgle(f): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Well, we Kind of Have Differences that we Can't settle..

She Doesn't want to change some Particular things about her for me and I also don't want to Change for her.....so no need for a Serious Relationship again

so now what

anyway I shouldn't drink Panadol for her headache. im sure she knows what she's doing but nawa

cant you change like one of them? whats the point?
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Truckpusher(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Enegod:
I'm sure she also needs the pounding... that'shat's why she is confused grin grin
That could be a factor too.

I have heard girls saying something like : Mtcheeew ! ''if to say him no sabi fucck sef, I for dun leave am tay tay''. grin grin grin grin

These girls are simply unpredictable. grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

so now what

anyway I shouldn't drink Panadol for her headache. im sure she knows what she's doing but nawa

cant you change like one of them? whats the point?

The Point Is that we Love Each other but we can't be together because of our Differences.
And that's Honesty between us
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Gurgle(f): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

The Point Is that we Love Each other but we can't be together because of our Differences.

ok o

anyway good luck
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Enegod(m): 7:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Truckpusher:
That could be a factor too.

I have heard girls saying something like : Mtcheeew ! ''if to say him no sabi fucck sef, I for dun leave am tay tay''. grin grin grin grin

These girls are simply unpredictable. grin
expercially the emotionally unstable ones grin grin
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Thank you all for all the Advices, encouragements and the silly talks..smiles
I would surely do the right thing..*kisses and hugs for you all*
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Vikky014(f): 7:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Sapphire06:
He has anger issues, so any small fight or misunderstanding, the next thing is to break up.
dt guy wont marry u stp waisting your tym. read buygala'd advice wella
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 30, 2015
Slimzjoe:

But you can work towards the differences na
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Slimzjoe(m): 8:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Sapphire06:
But you can work towards the differences na

Naa.....they are what we Term 'Irreconcilable Differences'
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Vikky014:
dt guy wont marry u stp waisting your tym. read buygala'd advice wella
Yea ma'am
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Ayomax(m): 10:28pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sapphire06:
Thank you all for all the Advices, encouragements and the silly talks..smiles

I would surely do the right thing..*kisses and hugs for you all*
which is? tell us if you have accepted him back or not.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by itxtoff(m): 11:32pm On Jul 31, 2015
agarawu23:
yes! he might be serious this time around. it isn't easy to forget someone you love and care for. the memories will still be there and I am sure he has searched around but couldn't find someone like you. we guys are like that wink

if I tell you how many time I do break up with my gf eh!, you go open mouth shocked but the love is still there .
Op please dz dude just lessen my texting burden.
This is exactly what i wanna contribute.
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 01, 2015
Beamborla:

She is a smart girl, take her advice.
He is selfish and childish. I was once like that. He doesn't need you to grow, he need to find someone he is afraid to lose, then he will understand how relationship works.
For now, stop all communication with him, it's easier when you guys don't talk or chat. You need to heal
Re: Advice Needed, Should I Accept Him Back ? by doublezero7(m): 2:23am On Jun 30, 2017
smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Of These Two Beautiful Ladies Should I Continue Eating Her Food? / I Want To Be A Lesbian / Easy Ways To Spot Ladies Wey No Get Boyfriends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.