Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's (6337 Views)

She Is Going To Stay At A Young Male Friends Place For Her I.T / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 3:37am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

whats the best method for brain cracking

and whats an example of that attitude. and not having that attitude?

the last time I tried something like that the guy turned out to be evil so I just ignore most of them its not good but what I can I say
From your words, I noticed you are probably a student or a very fresh graduate so let me give you a simple but familiar example.

My younger brother has a plan of establishing his own pharmaceutical company in future so just recently after he graduated, I asked him about his plans after school since there are not enough jobs out there and his reply was that there are jobs for those who truly seek it. He also said he will give it a fight to secure something because he wants to make sure he answers someone Sir before another answers him Sir.

Now, my dear, what do you think about that reply.

As for the attitude part, always make corrections to a man's vision and aspirations ina suggestive waay and not making a fool out of him.

Men are very easy to control if you know the secrets.

1 Like

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by trappatoni(m): 3:38am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
My dear, I learnt a lot from my dad. As a CAT, when searching for a girlfriend, propose to ladies as a LION, many will be yours but as a LION, when searching for a wife, propose to ladies as a CAT and only your God-given wife will be yours.

As for your mock inquiry, you just did awesome my angel. shalom cool
nice one!
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2015
IdiAmin1:
From your words, I noticed you are probably a student or a very fresh graduate so let me give you a simple but familiar example.

My younger brother has a plan of establishing his own pharmaceutical company in future so just recently after he graduated, I asked him about his plans after school since there are not enough jobs out there and his reply was that there are jobs for those who truly seek it. He also said he will give it a fight to secure something because he wants to make sure he answers someone Sir before another answers him Sir.

Now, my dear, what do you think about that reply.

As for the attitude part, always make corrections to a man's vision and aspirations ina suggestive waay and not making a fool out of him.

Men are very easy to control if you know the secrets.

oh but how did you know that? what words

yh that's a good reply.

and yeah that's true. I guess its easy for people to pick up those kinds of habits without realizing how damaging it is for the other person.

Thanks!
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by djkaycee001(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2015
Menh.! How I wish many of us.smiley.
Especially the ladies could learn from this thread
Is not all that shines is Gold.smiley.
Just like u said it " different strokes for different folks " But let deal with it here and now....?
A matured man with idea and management of an empire is a scrub, no go area abi to Woman, ladies
Becos he stays with his parents abi.?
While a Lier, cheater, womanizer that stays alone in
An apartment all by himself is a MAN sha.?
I believe from both of views that is FEmale n Male
For Female, Age and sincerity holds a lot and there
A different between fairy tales and reality Life pls!!!
For Male, Alpha. And Omega don't push it too much
I believe many of us know our roles in life and
How to go about it with the help of our Mother, wife
And Love ones pls am not talking abt mummy's boy
Ooo but respect to them nor.smiley.
In knot shell you can't reap where u do not sow
Ladies pls don't judge a man by his crib and status
But watch his action and things he mingle with.smiley.
There's no man that is not a nation builder but it
Depends where the woman want to go..smiley.
Hence the cheat and lies in Relationship bruh.smiley.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2015
djkaycee001:
Menh.! How I wish many of us.smiley.
Especially the ladies could learn from this thread
Is not all that shines is Gold.smiley.
Just like u said it " different strokes for different folks " But let deal with it here and now....?
A matured man with idea and management of an empire is a scrub, no go area abi to Woman, ladies
Becos he stays with his parents abi.?
While a Lier, cheater, womanizer that stays alone in
An apartment all by himself is a MAN sha.?
I believe from both of views that is FEmale n Male
For Female, Age and sincerity holds a lot and there
A different between fairy tales and reality Life pls!!!
For Male, Alpha. And Omega don't push it too much
I believe many of us know our roles in life and
How to go about it with the help of our Mother, wife
And Love ones pls am not talking abt mummy's boy
Ooo but respect to them nor.smiley.
In knot shell you can't reap where u do not sow
Ladies pls don't judge a man by his crib and status
But watch his action and things he mingle with.smiley.
There's no man that is not a nation builder but it
Depends where the woman want to go..smiley.
Hence the cheat and lies in Relationship bruh.smiley.
Kudos Mhen!!

I love your analogy and the way you made your sincere points. I wish ladies can learn. Guys too we wouldn't have lots of misplaced priorities and relationship abuse.
We want things that Glitter yet dont even care to knw if its gold just as far as it shines. As long as this mentality continues, hurt, pains and breakup will always be certain!!! Guys are not spared too... why flaunt wah you're not

By the way this doesn't give excuse for mediocracy nor laziness especially to the guys. But there is a part of knowing someone and what he stands for and not making silly decisions via surface inspection

1 Like

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol you're doing undecided at me whilst telling me you took another girl out for dinner. nawao

anyway you don't seem troubled by it so neither should I! but have you told your fiancée about this? just curious

yeah I was going to suggest you contact her and give her a piece of your mind but didn't want to incite you grin

Yea.... of course i told my fiancée about it..Atleast she knew i was going on a date!!!

And she permitted me grin
Gurgle:

Lol you're doing undecided at me whilst telling me you took another girl out for dinner. nawao

anyway you don't seem troubled by it so neither should I! but have you told your fiancée about this? just curious

yeah I was going to suggest you contact her and give her a piece of your mind but didn't want to incite you grin

Yea.... of course i told my fiancée about it..Atleast she knew i was going on a date!!!

And she permitted me even before the date when i told her about it!!!

Am not a bad guy you know #winks#
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by modskiller(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2015
She's a bitch and a hoe. A bitchy hoe all in one.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Raalsalghul: 7:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I think it's good you didn't tell her the real reason why you are staying in your parents' house; at least you can see how she reacted when she thought you had nothing.

Although I am trying to change my attitude on such matters I would probably do the same thing... embarassed

I wouldn't just get up and leave like she did but I would think the guy is not serious

Its hard to see the potential in a guy rather than what he already has, or in anybody for that matter

In future don't tell anybody what plans you have just lay out the present situation and see if the person still wants to associate with you for who you are. That's what I do
I love your comment. Though I don't blame the lady for leaving, but the manner in which she ended the date abruptly is wrong. She could have been more polite and cut of the guy gently. Well, at least the guy knows that she wasn't interested in him but what he had.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Raalsalghul: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

Yeah... Thanks God you having a paradigm shift...

cos its really not fair.... that's why we have alot of messed up relationships lately because of misplaced priorities...

my current fiancée met me in my family house, and though she's from a very wealthy background accepted me in there without knowing yet that i was constructing two flats in different places... she was surprised and even angry why i didn't tell her initially. The fact is that not everything is as they seem!!! people will always miss their reward in life because they looking at the now!!!

you need to see the was this babe left me all by myself with the drinks already paid for and people staring!!!

hmmmmmmm
That's bad.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by ITbomb(m): 8:22am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

Its funny mhen!!! and its actually a very wrong way to judge people...

I feel sometimes its ideal we first remove our hrt from what we wanna get... relationship isn't business!!! so you shouldn't start a date already sizing a man's pocket and assessing his wealth!!!

that's fucking not fair!!!
They will be all over nairaland like MrsChima claiming that her village had killed all eligible young men cos she only meets with leftovers. When all they are looking is the pocket at that time, not the character or aspirations or potentials.

They will rather look for the cheat that stays in the sweet apartment with Africa magic channel than a wise man staying with his parent and building a mansion fitting for the Queen of his heart

1 Like

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Freest(m): 8:37am On Jun 29, 2015
ITbomb:

They will be all over nairaland like MrsChima claiming that her village had killed all eligible young men cos she only meets with leftovers. When all they are looking is the pocket at that time, not the character or aspirations or potentials.

They will rather look for the cheat that stays in the sweet apartment with Africa magic channel than a wise man staying with his parent and building a mansion fitting for the Queen of his heart
My dear... That's the kind of girls we have this days oh, and they say husbands are scarce, they claim to only meet bad guys, they claim all guys are heartless and wicked.... They stay till 30plus still waiting for the perfect, prince charming, caring, rich, handsome and tall, a man that fears God and treats his wife like a queen..... Am Smh

This ladies don't understand that Rome wasn't built in a day, they don't know you have to grow with your man.... you have to build your lives together.... No' They want already made.... No wonder many of them will die husbandless!!!

1 Like

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I think it's good you didn't tell her the real reason why you are staying in your parents' house; at least you can see how she reacted when she thought you had nothing.

Although I am trying to change my attitude on such matters I would probably do the same thing... embarassed

I wouldn't just get up and leave like she did but I would think the guy is not serious

Its hard to see the potential in a guy rather than what he already has, or in anybody for that matter

In future don't tell anybody what plans you have just lay out the present situation and see if the person still wants to associate with you for who you are. That's what I do

Fact!.....sometimes even go further and act broke.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by tuffgongjo(m): 9:30am On Jun 29, 2015
legallyblonde:
why won't she leave?! why won't she leave?!
And did you read the write up? Or is the Feminism in you making you selectively blind?
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 9:50am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

My dear... That's the kind of girls we have this days oh, and they say husbands are scarce, they claim to only meet bad guys, they claim all guys are heartless and wicked.... They stay till 30plus still waiting for the perfect, prince charming, caring, rich, handsome and tall, a man that fears God and treats his wife like a queen..... Am Smh

This ladies don't understand that Rome wasn't built in a day, they don't know you have to grow with your man.... you have to build your lives together.... No' They want already made.... No wonder many of them will die husbandless!!!

I have to admit that I like the heartless and wicked ones embarassed embarassed I don't know why

and the ready made ones.

if you go with somebody who is struggling, when you disagree with them they'll think its because they don't have money and they blow it out of proportion

and when they make it they'll think they can "upgrade" to another person.

so I prefer someone who is secure in themselves. because being with an insecure man is worse than death, gaskiya
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 9:53am On Jun 29, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I love your comment. Though I don't blame the lady for leaving, but the manner in which she ended the date abruptly is wrong. She could have been more polite and cut of the guy gently. Well, at least the guy knows that she wasn't interested in him but what he had.

yeah I don't know how somebody can do that but maybe she had a bad experience with this before, who knows?

yes at least she made it very clear. pretenders are even worse

1 Like

Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 9:54am On Jun 29, 2015
blublahd:

Fact!.....sometimes even go further and act broke.

yeah I think I would prefer if I didn't know the guy's situation so I can see whether I really like him without his status clouding my mind
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Gurgle(f): 9:58am On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:

And she permitted me grin

And she permitted me even before the date when i told her about it!!!

Am not a bad guy you know #winks#

lol I'm sure youre not undecided grin

this story is really growing wings. anyway I've learnt a lot on this thread sha

even if she didn't permit you would you still go?

anyway it sounds like she knows you very well, that's good
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrsChima(f): 10:07am On Jun 29, 2015
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Good job girl! grin. She should have hurled saliva to your face! Nonsense!
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
you dont drive but you are building a 2 four bedroom apartment.

that do not make sense at all.

tell yourself the truth
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by oribi(m): 12:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP i think u owe her no explanation i have one believe that a girl that truly love's u will always do so.u can stay in ur father's house,one room,or anywhere for that matter and she will still stand by u and encourage u.Most times certain circumstances makes us do things we don't wish to do.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:
LMAO grin grin grin grin

Good job girl! grin. She should have hurled saliva to your face! Nonsense!

easy lol,

the dude is building a 2 four bed apartment by the way grin
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrsChima(f): 1:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
sinestro24:

easy lol,

the dud is building a 2 four bed apartment by the way grin

So? A house isn't going to ensure a happy marriage/relationship!
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:

True, but how do staying alone or with one's parent ensure a happy relationship or marriage.

doubt there is any connection there
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrsChima(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
sinestro24:

True, but how do staying alone or with one's parent ensure a happy relationship or marriage.

doubt there is any connection there

Did I say staying home alone ensured happiness
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by nastyd(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrTeymee:
assumption is the mother of all fuckups

Guy..u b Lasuite or u grad 4rm dere..

Cos na Abanikannda dey talk dah tin..
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
MrsChima:

you just said a house will not ensure a happy marriage or relationship.

how else should i interpret it
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrsChima(f): 1:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
sinestro24:

you just said a house will not ensure a happy marriage or relationship.

how else should i interpret it

You brought in that he is building a house as if the girl supposed to stay with him because of a house.

Hence my previous comment.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Jascon4: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

Now that's my girl. You usually make reasonable comments. Where u been and where is my corn?
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by banyo34(m): 2:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freest:
My people, i had an experience today i felt like sharing especially to our ladies in the house. Its a piece of advice!!!
There is this lady who works with Fidelity Bank as a marketer though, when my office made me have dealings with fidelity bank, i got to meet her and we became close. Finally we had a date today. Though am in a relationship, didn't see anything harmful in hanging out and had no motives,twas only for fun. We got talking, and she said she would like to come see me in my apartment which i obliged. she then said she knows I'll be staying in a tushed up apartment and be all by myself if i wasn't lonely... then i told her i was in my parents house and that i still stay with them for the time been. Immediately i said that, her countenance changed, she summarized the date, and left claiming she cant even talk to a guy still with his parents nor have anything to do with him not to even reason a relationship.... I was shocked to my marrows...
Mind You...
Reasons i still stay with my parent's is cos am currently constructing my own two 4bedroom flat apartment and also the fair from my dads house to my office is like #50 so i felt instead of getting an apartment that would tk nothing less than 200k frm me, i rather put the cash into my site and finish it up while going from my family house for the time being. Thank God we making lots of progress and Dad understands and even encouraged that i stay there, though didn't tell this girl in question.
This was my experience today and it baffled me
Guys what do you think Ladies how market
sorry man.but try and finish ur apartment as soon as u can.to avoid further falling of hands.
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by MrTeymee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
nastyd:

Guy..u b Lasuite or u grad 4rm dere..

Cos na Abanikannda dey talk dah tin..
not at all bro
Re: She Left Because I Told Her I Stay With My Parent's by Raalsalghul: 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I don't know how somebody can do that but maybe she had a bad experience with this before, who knows?

yes at least she made it very clear. pretenders are even worse
True! But apart from having a bad experience with this kind of scenario, the truth remains that most ladies don't date men who are living with their parents. It could be used as a great litmus test by guys on ladies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Already Plan To Go Out And Met Your Wife Like This, Will You Still Go Out? / Rate Your Lips / Curvy South African Model, Cocoriana Goes Completely Unclothed (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.