Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young (6585 Views)

See This Photo Of A Very Young Nigerian Boy Kissing His Fat Old Oyinbo Woman / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Very Young Nairalander Wedding Pictures Breaking The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by EmekaBlue(m): 5:38am On May 26, 2017
#ThrowBack

3 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 5:41am On May 26, 2017
Op it means you are really really young ...I was expecting a Sony Walkman.

Good one...

#PalitoRadio.

Thank you China.

8 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by thesicilian: 5:46am On May 26, 2017
Used to groove this everyday then on my way to school and secretly during boring classes.

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Tinnytony24(m): 5:52am On May 26, 2017
Lol... dah year na

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Tinnytony24(m): 5:53am On May 26, 2017
Bahdt Guy cool
thesicilian:
Used to groove this everyday then on my way to school and secretly during boring classes.

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by fineboynl(m): 5:55am On May 26, 2017
played with that thing early 2000s

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by EmekaBlue(m): 5:59am On May 26, 2017
BroZuma:

Good one...

#PalitoRadio.

Thank you China.
Y I said *Very young...The late 90s might not know it
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by EmekaBlue(m): 6:02am On May 26, 2017
And this... grin

3 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 6:04am On May 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
Y I said *Very young...The late 90s might not know it

grin grin grin grin

I get you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 6:23am On May 26, 2017
BroZuma:

Good one...

#PalitoRadio.

Thank you China.

Oya, take this one... grin

4 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by shams040(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2017
Palito was d only device we can use bank den in sec skl.

I bought my first kito at oshodi,

Always aiming to buy walkman bt i dnt av d money till i left sec.skl.

God is grate.

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by heykims(m): 6:39am On May 26, 2017
I had one
I still remember, it was 150naira..

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 6:44am On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

Mama the mama
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Partnerbiz(f): 7:10am On May 26, 2017
I spent all my sec skul money on that
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by flyca: 7:22am On May 26, 2017
EmekaBlue:
And this... grin
If I see my size of this shoe, I'll still rock it cheesy

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by OgahBohz: 7:24am On May 26, 2017
I use palito sotey ... dem nik name me palito...

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 7:36am On May 26, 2017
Lol, see all the golden oldies on this thread!

I still remember owning a stereo back in the day. It was the next best thing since sliced bread in those days.

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by XINZ: 7:37am On May 26, 2017
+Pal
+Mescan

gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by LePrezident(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:
Lol, see all the golden oldies on this thread!

I still remember owning a stereo back in the day. It was the next best thing since slice bread in those days.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, there she goes acting like a 50 something year old.

2 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 7:43am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, there she goes acting like a 50 something year old.

Ever owned a stereo, youngin? angry Out! Let grown folks have a senior moment & discuss the good old days grin

*shuffles away with her walking cane*
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Hades2016(m): 7:43am On May 26, 2017
Lol I use am tire. ... Oboy person don da age ooooooo oya make I run go marry grin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 7:50am On May 26, 2017
Ahh and the good old Tempest Boombox cool

My older sister would put this one on the bench while doing laundry outside

#early2000s

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Yewandequeen(f): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
I used to call it scan that time.... Choi...missed all those late night cruise from cool fm.
They can play Angel of my life die by paul play diaro grin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by ayusco85(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2017
TrapQueen77:

U no be small girl o. So u rocked that Walkman, or u just Google am but u never touch or use am
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 8:05am On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:

#early2000s

I still remember those days. We also had a boombox similar to that at home. During the December festivities, it sat outside so my dad & his friends could dance.

Speaking of another blast from the past. At my granny' s house they still have a gramophone, with all its vinyls. It works but now they use it more or less for decoration.

3 Likes

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by LePrezident(m): 8:17am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Ever owned a stereo, youngin? angry Out! Let grown folks have a senior moment & discuss the good old days grin

*shuffles away with her walking cane*

Lmao, alright lemme vamoose from this thread and let the grey-haired folks reminisce grin
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 8:23am On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

I still remember those days. We also had a boombox similar to that at home. During the December festivities, it sat outside so my dad & his friends could dance.

Speaking of another blast from the past. At my granny' s house they still have a gramophone, with all its vinyls. It works but now they use it more or less for decoration.
never had a gramophone in our house,last year December my brother wanted to buy it from Cash Crusaders with the vinyls
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 8:24am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao, alright lemme vamoose from this thread and let the grey-haired folks reminiscence grin

That's more like it. Since you're such a good lad, I may knit you a jersey grin

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 8:26am On May 26, 2017
LePrezident:

Lmao, alright lemme vamoose from this thread and let the grey-haired folks reminiscence grin
you were born in which decade?
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Nobody: 8:27am On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
never had a gramophone in our house,last year December my brother wanted to buy it from Cash Crusaders with the vinyls

How much was it going for? They sound horrible to modern ears though tongue I don't know how they managed in those days.
Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Lionessza(f): 8:30am On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:

#early2000s

I bet you've never played this grin.......

1 Like

Re: Look What I Found. If You Don't Know This Then You Must Be Very Young by Smith16(m): 8:31am On May 26, 2017
Smiling lol i bought this for N180 then from a friend i paid 4times, I was a very big boy using this then looooooooooolz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Men Put Cocaine On Their Manhoods When Having Sleeping With Ladies / My Experience With An Extremly Shy Lady / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.