Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (42961 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2015
Demmzy15:
Bros leave them na grin grin grin
grin grin Bros, we love them, we can't allow them to leave grin .

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Dcaliphate(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Well, it was all futile after all. Now that they have been relocated, what are you going to do?
Bleeep u!!! moda-eff-er.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Dcaliphate:
Bleeep u!!! moda-eff-er.
Write in english please undecided
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by francizy(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2015
ITbomb:
Anambra now has federal presence

NORTH - President, Senate President, HoR Speaker, Accountant General, Judiciary and (proposed new board of NNPC)
SW - Promises
SE - Boko Haram Prisoners
SS - bombing of pirates and civilians
Benue/Plateau - Fulani herdsmen onslaught

Change indeed

A billion knuckles for this post.. The Igbos has been compensated and mind you, SS already got theirs and I just hope more won't come. Check the bolded.

It's only a fool from the south, whether they hate Igbos or not, that will jubilate over this. If it happens to SE, who tells you that it won't happen in SW or SS.

I only hope they poison them one after the other because they are of no value to the Anambra people but will rather try to escape and cause casualties.

Democracy in Nigeria is now government of the north, by the north and for the north. undecided
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by babestella: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos have always shown their hatred for others regardless and others are more than ready now to show you lots what unrefined hatred is all about.

The Obasanjo administration that showed you nothing but love, how do you pay him back you worthless ingrates? Bite and abused him simply cos is a Yoruba man.

Igbos are lucky that Yoruba leaders of today are of d old generation. However, you ll xperience proper hatred when my generation start taking the leadership role in our Odua Nation. It ll be an eye for eye then....

The more reason why you will be amongst the wasted generation in SW and amongst your kinsmen and you will never achieve anything meaningful in life for taking a swipe at the Igbos.
So tell us what OBJ did for the Igbos, but closing Savana bank? Withdrawing Ibeto cement's licence? suppressing businesses run by igbos? Neglecting all eastern roads and indeed federal roads?, Igbos were killed in hundreds on Benin Ore express by accidents due to bad roads and most were even attacked by armed robbers because they had to spend days travelling to the east due to bad roads. May amadioha strike your balls this morning for this silly post you put up here. Like I earlier said, you will never be anything good in life unless you retrace your steps and line of thinking regards the igbos. éwuuuu.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by TeamSimple(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:
Am sorry to say, Anambra ppl are cowards! Unarmed prisoners been feared. I bet the ppl in Bornu will laugh at dis!

I knw mentally unstable ppl wil quote me nw
LWKM. Come to imagine the same people that keeps beating their chest, Shouting war and Biafra panicking over the arrival of 48 bH boys cheesy. They will surely need to ask for external supports,coz the cyber soldiers they have here are cowards. Shoooooooooooo,see fear o cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by DgreatObserver(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]You anambra or what ever, u claim to come out for biafra an you are affraid of just 47 Boko boys, una sabi make stupid mouth, they shuot for street. Koshi!
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
I am a Yoruba man, but let's be sincere with ourselves- this move is wrong, I jst pray it won't turn the southeast to Boko boys' Free Trade Zone

Its not new, Book Haram inmates has been in FG Prisons in South West for more than two years now. what we should tell FG is to execute them cos they are always trouble makers in the yards.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by hansad: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
South East people how market? Na only 47 waka come Anambra and una dey complain, expect more of them in a short time grin grin Lwkm.

But, on a more seriou note my ndi Igbo friends, there is no cause for alarm. Boko haram prisoners can't do u any harm, as they are under chain, lock and key. The goverment is just trying to decongest the prison in the North.

SBA.N angry

Remove army from checkpoint; transport Boko Haram prisoners to areas where Boko Haram does not operate -

the aim is clear: to make Boko Haram attacks a nation-wide phenomenon.

So you de jolly say una vote to make a Boko Haram sympathizer become president of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by hansad: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
Tesiday:

Its not new, Book Haram inmates has been in FG Prisons in South West for more than two years now. what we should tell FG is to execute them cos they are always trouble makers in the yards.

But Boko Haram fights for expansion of Islam and use of sharia criminal codes. And much of the South West are Muslims who wouldn't have issue with what Boko Haram is fighting for. So if you keep Boko Haram prisoners in the South West, it makes little or no difference to the local people who are mostly in tune with Islam.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
hansad:

Remove army from checkpoint; transport Boko Haram prisoners to areas where Boko Haram does not operate -

the aim is clear: to make Boko Haram attacks a nation-wide phenomenon.

So you de jolly say una vote to make a Boko Haram sympathizer become president of Nigeria?

Nothing go happen my bros. Don't panic.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by hansad: 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
MarvellousGod:
I hope Obiano's visit to Abuja yields something positive. .. Ekwulobia is densely populated for God's sake... Why should terrorists be brought to live amongst innocent citizens when they should be kept in a desert. ..

This isn't about Igboland or not, it's simply not right.. No state will be comfortable with such. ..

The US refused Guantanamo prison in US soil because it wouldn't want to contaminate the US population with terrorists and their strange ideas.

President Buhari with the pretext of One Nigeria is facilitating the mixture of terrorists with people in the areas where terrorists do not operate.

President Buhari ordered the removal of army obstacles from the roads - this sure must facilitate the movement of terrorists from the areas they operate to the rest of Nigeria. Can the leaders of Iraq, Somalia, or Syria contemplate using only police at checkpoints? No.

Those who elected Buhari as president may see this country on fire.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by hansad: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Nothing go happen my bros. Don't panic.

Gradually, step by step, Boko Haram and its ideology of getting a country governed with sharia criminal laws for all of Nigeria is being enhanced. Boko Haram has said it several times that it is fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws that include stoning women to death for adultery, cutting off hands of petty thieves, condemning blasphemers to death, etc.

Twelve northern states adopted the use of the same sharia criminal laws since 2000, but put the use of it asleep after local and international condemnations of the adoption.

Last week, after about 14 years in hibernation, use of sharia criminal laws resurfaced in Kano with 9 Nigerians secretly sentenced to death by a sharia criminal court for blasphemy.

Gradually, step by step.... the whole of Nigeria is being.....

Bros I can bet that you are a smart Muslim.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by zendy: 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Exactly and any rebel caught will be treated like these fools.......... grin grin

You really think that pictures of half naked men will deter Igbo from their journey to emancipation? Think again. Biafra is an unstoppable Train. The only reason your so called Nigeria still stands is because we haven't yet picked up arms yet but we getting there slowly but surely. It will be interesting to see how the Nigerian armed forces with an estimated population of 200,000 is going to fight over 35 million Igbos. They can't even fight Shekau and his few thousand men. Posting a couple of pictures Biafran agitators as a warning, you're not ashamed of your self? Slave of 'one Nigeria'. Go and find your own country instead of looking for the Igbos that will be with you in the same country.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by hansad: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
Guess why President Buhari wants to rule for some months without ministers - like a dictator: in a Federal Executive Council meeting where many important issues should have been debated before presidential action, Buhari is personally ordering things that should have been debated to be done now - like in a military dictatorship.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ajepako(f): 12:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm Yoruba but if what I read here is true

Then I fear for the Igbos

because it is apparent the North , under Buhari has an evil and sinister plot in store for them

And the entire south if care is not taken

This seems to be Nigeria's biggest mistake and blunder...Voting Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by samplegirl(f): 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
dckng16:
BUHARI IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME
I voted Him, is this Change I voted for
Yes that is the CHANGE!

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
South East people how market? Na only 47 waka come Anambra and una dey complain, expect more of them in a short time grin grin Lwkm.

But, on a more seriou note my ndi Igbo friends, there is no cause for alarm. Boko haram prisoners can't do u any harm, as they are under chain, lock and key. The goverment is just trying to decongest the prison in the North.

SBA.N angry
i fit slap the spirit of BH outta you if i dey ur syd
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by dckng16(m): 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
samplegirl:

Yes that is the CHANGE!

If this looks like a change to u. U need to go and take your medicine cos you re not okay
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kotv: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Did I not say it? First agreeing for a Nuclear facility in Akwa ibom, then bombing Calabar, now he brought boko haram to Anamnra. That dullard of a Fulani bastard has a sinister plan for SS and SE. He wants to bomb us to death and he has sent his dullard boys closer to do it. It's getting very obvious the plan of Buhari. From now on, I'm clucking my gun before sleeping or doing anything else. Someone warn that Fulani dullard not to try anything. let him try anything and I'm joining the militants and taking him down myself.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by RedEagle: 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
Gepheral:
I thought the APC chapter of the state debunked the rumour then claiming it is was a malicious and baseless rumour bla bla bla.. So many fake news in this country

I heard their denial too. Can't believe they denied what they knew nothing about.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Emenandez4lyf(m): 12:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
It seems PMB is sick upstairs, wey d fvck is dat fvcking minister of health, our P Man urgently needs d services of a strong prophet 4 deliverance.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
mkpikpub:

You are lucky then.
Lucky for?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kotv: 12:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
shizzleStar:
Dunce, you are such a brain-dead !mbecile. Why did the US set up the Guantanamo bay facility in an isolated area?

useless bastad child of a moro.nic father

Do you mind them. Let him send the prisoners to South West since they are okay with Boko Haram moved to any southern state. As far as I'm concerned, Anambra is way too close to River state for my liking right now. Let them move them to South West since the Yoruba are happy and rejoicing that this bloodthirst, muslim criminals are being moved down south.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 1:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
i fit slap the spirit of BH outta you if i dey ur syd

You can come my syd nah grin grin Shebi your hand dey itch you abi?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by GentleToks(m): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
babestella:

The more reason why you will be amongst the wasted generation in SW and amongst your kinsmen and you will never achieve anything meaningful in life for taking a swipe at the Igbos.
So tell us what OBJ did for the Igbos, but closing Savana bank? Withdrawing Ibeto cement's licence? suppressing businesses run by igbos? Neglecting all eastern roads and indeed federal roads?, Igbos were killed in hundreds on Benin Ore express by accidents due to bad roads and most were even attacked by armed robbers because they had to spend days travelling to the east due to bad roads. May amadioha strike your balls this morning for this silly post you put up here. Like I earlier said, you will never be anything good in life unless you retrace your steps and line of thinking regards the igbos. éwuuuu.

This post has shown how stupid you are.

I don't see anybody in your lineage achieving or attaining the level i have reached at this young age. I called myself a future leader in my country-Odua Nation and that didn't ring a bell in your worthless head. It's now obvious that you are nothing but a poverty- stricken thing.

I won't dignify you with my response anymore cos you belong to the bin.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Cuche: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari is a hard man, unrepentant Islamic fundamentalist sympathizer. He will not rescind the decision to float terrorist in the South
Sending brainwashed killers who believe they are rendering good services as commanded by their almighty Allah and his prophet Mohammed was not done in good faith
But the solution is simple, the terrorists will have to die

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Kashimbilla Hydroelectric Dam In Taraba Awaits Commissioning (Pictures) / Peter Obi Meets With Pope Francis (Photos) / Hoodlums Hired To Assassinate Chris Ngige, Arrested In Anambra. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.