Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (42959 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by gamaliel121(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
Ok oo. So buhari wants to know and test our strength and resilience as a people abi? No problem, let one bomb blast occur in Anambra and we'll show these Nigerians what we're made of. Shebi Nigerian Army and Boko haram dey bleed?

Talk is cheap bro
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by pjc(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=35312193][/quote]
How so myopic you are. These are terrorists not common criminals. It therefore should be critically analysed and probably voted for before any drastic quick-fix action should follow.
A pity they may be your brothers, but I sha promise you they'd all rot in that jail.
Let him continue to play his politics but rest assured the table shall someday be turned. Hopefully soon. Daura Dullards.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Emekamex:
The Daura President will be assassinated if any bomb goes off in the east.
Are you scared of boko-are-rams??
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Emekamex(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

what about the fake drugs emanating from the east that is killing the rest of the country? who will be assassinated in the east for that?
What about the ritualists killing innocent Nigerians in ogun? who will be assassinated in the west for that?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by preselect(m): 9:41am On Jun 30, 2015
when i was supporting GEJ for second term i wasnt doing it bc i love GEJ or that he is a good president, no, but bc i know that this devil inspired APC and Buhari and their goons and cohorts hate the igbos.
and some igbos were busy shouting Sai Buhari. . . . and i was looking at them in disgust. this is just the begining.

look at what has been going on since Buhari became president

he said he will fight corruption, what are we hearing. . . . Ngozi Okonji Iwuela, Diezeani Madueke, Stella Oduah. these are the names we are hearing that they want to hang. . . . since i was born, stella Oduah is the only Aviation minister that can point to what she achieved in her time.

nobody is prosecuting fashola who bought the same cars as stella oduah, nobody is prosecuting tinubu who stole more than every living nigerian except IBB, nobody is prosecuting any of the northern governors, nobody is prosecuting Roch Ass who files in private jets when workers are unpaid,

they say GEJ deceived igbos on fale 2nd niger bridge promise. . . . . well, buhari is not deceiving anyone. . . . there is no 2nd niger bridge and no talk or promise of any such bridge

cross-river/akwa-ibom has been bombed in search of kidnappers with extreme casualties which the western media was "unable" to report.
by the way, anambra get ready to be bombed when they start "searching for the escaped prisoners".

nobody has talked of resuscitating schools and hospitals in the south-east, federal roads, infrastructure etc, igbos have been completely sidelined in APC's govt (thank God, actually i don't want igbos partaking in this abomination),

kano has outlawed worshipping God on sunday morning in church as xtians have done for over 2,000yrs

sharia court has sentenced 9 people to death for free speech while they want to negotiate with boko haram that has killed over 6,000 nigerians and still counting.

we don't hear about chibok girls anymore (except on my nairaland posts)

nobody has arrested one fulani cattle rearer bc the creature inaugurated on 29th may is a fulani cattle rearer, yet fulani cattle rearers continue to kill at random.

on top of all this, some Igbos, even from anambra, are still shouting for Buhari. . . .

this Buhari man is an agent of evil. . . he has imported violence into the quiet and peaceful eastern nigeria. soon soldiers will parade the streets of the east looking for whom to shoot while boko haram wrecks carnage in the north-east.

30days only, 30days in office and boko haram is already in the east. . . . .by the time this guy will be through in 2019, Borno will be a paradise compared to the whole east.

for igbo APCs. . . . ndewonu, umuanuofia
angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
pjc:

How so myopic you are. These are terrorists not common criminals. It therefore should be critically analysed and probably voted for before any drastic quick-fix action should follow.
A pity they may be your brothers, but I sha promise you they'd all rot in that jail.
Let him continue to play his politics but rest assured the table shall someday be turned. Hopefully soon. Daura Dullards.

fool i said criminals and not common criminals. besides, terrorists are also criminals so whats ur point? The selected ones (47) in number seems to have been carefully selected to occupy Ekwulobia prison. The FG would have carried out the necessary assessment to determine if they remain a serious threat. if they are, they wont be taken to that pusssy land but because they arent, the movement must occur.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
Ok oo. So buhari wants to know and test our strength and resilience as a people abi? No problem, let one bomb blast occur in Anambra and we'll show these Nigerians what we're made of. Shebi Nigerian Army and Boko haram dey bleed?

You guys are known for empty boasting, I'm not surprised.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kayalla(f): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
slap1:

Boko Haram fighters can't come from the North to liberate them in Onitsha. In the north, some prison officials could be sympathetic to the Boko Haram cause and may therefore facilitate the prison break. Here in the east, their cellmates will show them hell...I think it's even better if they are sent to the eastern prisons.

Dem go de disappear one everyday.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Mrbigman1(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
babzy2007:
Am sorry to say, Anambra ppl are cowards! Unarmed prisoners been feared. I bet the ppl in Bornu will laugh at dis!

I knw mentally unstable ppl wil quote me nw

Thanks Mr. Goatward.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Emekamex(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Are you scared of boko-are-rams??
Even the USA is scared of them.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by UncleJudax(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

What does Obiano know about a FG facility. FG talk say he has space in his facility, governor talk say there is no space in FG facility. why should i believe the governor (an outsider) and not listen to the owner of the facility. Besides, which prison isnt congested in Naija?
Fool, abegii shift
Hahaha. I know you to be an arrogant bitchh with Histrionic Personality Disorder but your astute stupiditty seems to be manifesting more than the former.

So, you know all prisons in Nigeria are congested, yet you disagree with Obiano, and believe the FG that says the Ekwulobia facility is lacking inmates?

You are irredeemably fuccked! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Emekamex:
What about the ritualists killing innocent Nigerians in ogun? who will be assassinated in the west for that?

Exactly, so in otherwords the issue of assassination doesnt come to play here. Allow FG to determine how she will handle her prisoners. its not for u to decide for them. Ekwulobia is suitable for these lot. grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Babzrockman: 9:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari believes in Biafra Army and that's d reason why he prefers Eastern part to occupy some of the boys. He knows they might want to trace them to the prisons and that's when they will face their nemesis. Issakaba tinz! But I thank God I have finished my service in Ekwulobia b4 d arrival of the boys at d border.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kcthepundit(m): 9:44am On Jun 30, 2015
[i][/i]
ITBOMB:
Anambra now has federal presence

NORTH - President, Senate President, HoR Speaker, Accountant General, Judiciary and (proposed new board of NNPC)
SW - Promises
SE - Boko Haram Prisoners
SS - None

Change indeed
ITBOMB:

NORTH - President, Senate President, HoR Speaker, Accountant General, Judiciary and (proposed new board of NNPC)
SW - Promises
SS - None

Change indeed
ITBOMB:

SW - Promises
SS - None

Change indeed

U can imagine ma brother. I always knew that Daura President to be a tribalist.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by zendy: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2015
This is why it is very important that every Igbo man should think seriously about Biafra. We need to pull out of Nigeria because this is not our country, it never was. In Nigeria, we will always have crazy Islamic fundamentalists on our door step. We do not need this. The Hausa and Yoruba man is of zero value to the Igbo man.

Igbos and certain minority's in the South-South need to come together and secede from this British created 'cattle-market' called Nigeria!!

God bless Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Emekamex:
Even the USA is scared of them.

hahaha grin grin LWKM. Then your biafra dream is dead on arrival. Nigeria army will not even bother to combat you guys, we'll just send you boko-are-rams grin grin lmao.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by dckng16(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
GEJ is really a true Democrat. There were some decisions he made during his own tenure he had to reverse due to people's voice, for example removal of fuel subsidy and Changing of Unilag to MKO Abiola University. People protested and he had to reverse it. This is democracy the voice of the people matters, Buhari as the president of Federal republic of Nigeria should know that this is Democratic Era not Military Era. The people have spoken and protested that they don't want terrorism in their land, yet u refused to listen.

Are there no prisons in the North.

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kayalla(f): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

ask ur papa? he should know why u no get sense

Thunder don fire u before. Bastard

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by bashydemy(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2015
This south beasterners will not let us rest again abi? what's their concern about where Prisoners where relocated to? The last time i check that prison is a FG property and under law Prisoners can be move from one place to another for safe jail term... Abiola was sent to Jos Prison, OBJ to North, Al mustapha to South West Prison so what's special about that.. Make dem go rest FG is using is power on his properties including the SOuth East.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. I know you to be an arrogant bitchh with Histrionic Personality Disorder but your astute stupiditty seems to be manifesting more than the former.

Never knew ur papa has these traits grin grin

So, you know all prisons in Nigeria are congested, yet you disagree with Obiano, and believe the FG that says the Ekwulobia facility is lacking inmates?

Fool, OBiano has no point. so because prisons are congested, criminals should be allowed to walk freely or whats ur point. FG never said such, infact considering the figures Obiano gave, Ekulobia prison is even not as congested as other prisons. The owner of the prison has made her decison, Obiano can go and die.

I am irredeemably fuccked! grin

Excellento grin grin

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

hahaha grin grin LWKM. Then your biafra dream is dead on arrival. Nigeria army will not even bother to combat you guys, we'll just send you boko-are-rams grin grin lmao.

These pussies are scared of Boko haram ooooo grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
kayalla:

Thunder don fire u before. Bastard

Ask ur papa, am sure he will tell u that u are a bastard. grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by waternogatenemy: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
preselect:
when i was supporting GEJ for second term i wasnt doing it bc i love GEJ or that he is a good president, no, but bc i know that this devil inspired APC and Buhari and their goons and cohorts hate the igbos.
and some igbos were busy shouting Sai Buhari. . . . and i was looking at them in disgust. this is just the begining.

look at what has been going on since Buhari became president

he said he will fight corruption, what are we hearing. . . . Ngozi Okonji Iwuela, Diezeani Madueke, Stella Oduah. these are the names we are hearing that they want to hang. . . . since i was born, stella Oduah is the only Aviation minister that can point to what she achieved in her time.

nobody is prosecuting fashola who bought the same cars as stella oduah, nobody is prosecuting tinubu who stole more than every living nigerian except IBB, nobody is prosecuting any of the northern governors, nobody is prosecuting Roch Ass who files in private jets when workers are unpaid,

they say GEJ deceived igbos on fale 2nd niger bridge promise. . . . . well, buhari is not deceiving anyone. . . . there is no 2nd niger bridge and no talk or promise of any such bridge

cross-river/akwa-ibom has been bombed in search of kidnappers with extreme casualties which the western media was "unable" to report.
by the way, anambra get ready to be bombed when they start "searching for the escaped prisoners".

nobody has talked of resuscitating schools and hospitals in the south-east, federal roads, infrastructure etc, igbos have been completely sidelined in APC's govt (thank God, actually i don't want igbos partaking in this abomination),

kano has outlawed worshipping God on sunday morning in church as xtians have done for over 2,000yrs

sharia court has sentenced 9 people to death for free speech while they want to negotiate with boko haram that has killed over 6,000 nigerians and still counting.

we don't hear about chibok girls anymore (except on my nairaland posts)

nobody has arrested one fulani cattle rearer bc the creature inaugurated on 29th may is a fulani cattle rearer, yet fulani cattle rearers continue to kill at random.

on top of all this, some Igbos, even from anambra, are still shouting for Buhari. . . .

this Buhari man is an agent of evil. . . he has imported violence into the quiet and peaceful eastern nigeria. soon soldiers will parade the streets of the east looking for whom to shoot while boko haram wrecks carnage in the north-east.

30days only, 30days in office and boko haram is already in the east. . . . .by the time this guy will be through in 2019, Borno will be a paradise compared to the whole east.

for igbo APCs. . . . ndewonu, umuanuofia
angry

makethat contribution here. https://www.nairaland.com/2414607/chronology-buhari-carnage-ss-se/1#35312264
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
See the kinda abuses people are raining on the president. . Nigerians get mouth shaaa lipsrsealed
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Emekamex(m): 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Exactly, so in otherwords the issue of assassination doesnt come to play here. Allow FG to determine how she will handle her prisoners. its not for u to decide for them. Ekwulobia is suitable for these lot. grin grin
This is how it will play out:
1. Boko haram militants will invade the prison and release their members; who will start bombing the east.
2. The east will kill any hausa or Fulani found out of fear.
3. The north will reciprocate the action by killing Igbos in the north.
4. Second civil war begins
5. The UN recognizes Biafra.

3 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Ejorchris: 9:49am On Jun 30, 2015
This is a total national set up against the peaceful land of south-east bt my question is why must it be from the smallest geopolitical while north -east,north-central nd north-weast nd other re there,why south- east,Anambra.It is so bad 2 victimised the innocent people wt evil one.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by samplegirl(f): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Obama told Americans he will shut down gtmo if elected. After he won no state in America agreed to take the inmates. Gtmo is still running till date. Buhari is moving dangerous criminal from a desert to densely populated area and some folks ain't seeing anything wrong there.

When some people say they want out some people will open their mouth and start talking rubbish. Then I ask 'who is happy with the way this country has been handled since 1960, I mean proud of our history'.

Jonathan may not be a Saint but definitely buhari is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 9:51am On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
Emekamex:

This is how it will play out:
1. Boko haram militants will invade the prison and release their members; who will start bombing the east.
2. The east will kill any hausa or Fulani found out of fear.
3. The north will reciprocate the action by killing Igbos in the north.
4. Second civil war begins
5. The UN recognizes Biafra.
[/s]

War-monger, nothing of such will happen. the selected (47) prisoners will do u no harm and will not cause any commotion. Receive them with open arms and ask ur missionaries to constantly visit them for rehabilitation. grin

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Darlduchi: 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Confirmed that The Muslims have a sinister motive against the people of the south East and Christians in the Zoo. it is confirmed that Buhari has moved his fellow Jihadist to Okwuloba prison in Onitsha. currently the army have moved armourd tanks to the prison premises.

Now you understand why they want Radio Biafra closed, understand why the Yoruba media is having a sleepless night.

Fellow Christians, from the North or west woe will be upon you twice, If you align with Islam for the second time to kill fellow Christians, because of your hate for Biafra.

I am telling you that if you do this time, your current experience in Nassarawa, Benue Plateu state will be a child play.

Only Biafra can save everyone one of you weather you are Yoruba, Tiv, idoma, middle belt lower belt central belt or whatever.

Last few days the Nigeria army used Nepalm bombs on our people of Cross river and Akwa Ibom, and idiots on Nairaland said it was a lie, until it was confirmed by their own military spoke man.

Last week onissha demonstrated Idiots on Nairaland said it was a rumour, now that the state Governor has responded and protest is going on at the prison what else can you say all haters of Biafra.

Your lost and greed for Oil is about to consume you.

ruffDiamond:
u dey mad who told u that gibberish that sw media having sleepless night ?for wetin ?over radio Biafra? Or yr Biafra itself ? For yr mind, nobody is worrying abt ya damned Biafra e no concern us AT ALL !STOP MOANING HERE AND GO START YOUR WAR !dem dey there now...Biafra my as.s
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by pjc(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

fool i said criminals and not common criminals. besides, terrorists are also criminals so whats ur point? The selected ones (47) in number seems to have been carefully selected to occupy Ekwulobia prison. The FG would have carried out the necessary assessment to determine if they remain a serious threat. if they are, they wont be taken to that pusssy land but because they arent, the movement must occur.
Dullard! Terrorists and criminals can never be categorised together. The later is a serious threat the national security. How soo foolish you ppl can also be. First moving millitary intelligence collection base down to maduguri, next shifting 47 terrorists who you stupidly stated to have been selected to a once peaceful region thereby already starting chaos and economic shutdowns. These are coming prior to selecting a working cabinet or appointing a new minister for defence. He moves to show he has the millitary intelligence. Ode. Again dullards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kayalla(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Ask ur papa, am sure he will tell u that u are a bastard. grin grin

Shebi I get papa how I still use be bastard. Born throway.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

These pussies are scared of Boko haram ooooo grin grin
They are obviously scared of those rams grin grin lmao

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Shettima Carries Baby For Delegate At Anambra APC Primaries (Pics) / Isa Pantami: Nigeria To Replace National Identity Card With Digital Number / Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.