Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,939 members, 7,956,535 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:32 PM

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? (4970 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fiancee’s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hmmmmm !!!
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Gasout(m): 5:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Take it easy Sandranna. Dis one wey u de bash people way take out of their precious time time and hard earned money(Data) to open and comment on ur topic. De no try? Even if de re out of point.

Wetin for my own bashing too undecided
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:
The anti psychotics don finish already.
Maybe we should just take her to yabaleft already cheesy
grin grin...baddest babe
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
MrBasketball:
I don't even know its presenters... Was just being sarcastic. grin
But on serious note, i hate NTA.
Bruv, EVERYONE!!!!! hates NTA.
d guys never show any sensible tin.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!!
bros how far, happy cold...grin grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm !!!
cant remember??
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
cant remember??
No I can't remember
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 5:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:
bros how far, happy cold...grin grin
Bros ke ?

U want to Bros-zone me on a public forum shey ? cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Oyaah goan get a taxi lemme call the doctors grin
■CALLS ENEGOD TO BRING HIS KEKENAPEP TO THE BACK DOOR■

Alryt, come help me get rid of this nuisance for good
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
No I can't remember
that means u must have alot of girlfriends
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 5:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Prettyvhickie:
that means u must have alot of girlfriends
Ahn ahn now cheesy

I'm not promiscuous at all.. I'm just a very gentle person
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ahn ahn now cheesy

I'm not promiscuous at all.. I'm just a very gentle person
let me stop talking to u now oh before they would kill me grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

let me stop talking to u now oh before they would kill me grin
Who are they ?

Back to the topic, what's the highest sum of money you have given to a dude ? cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who are they ?

Back to the topic, what's the highest sum of money you have given to a dude ? cheesy
10naira
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros ke ?

U want to Bros-zone me on a public forum shey ? cheesy
hehehehehe
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

grin grin...baddest babe
Hehehehehe grin

How far na cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

■CALLS ENEGOD TO BRING HIS KEKENAPEP TO THE BACK DOOR■

Alryt, come help me get rid of this nuisance for good

How far na night done dey reach oo wetin we go chop cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Hehehehehe grin
How far na cheesy
am cool dear
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:

How far na night done dey reach oo wetin we go chop cheesy

me too don dey confused, if for we never carry dat deranged tin go psych, i for turn cannibal pronto.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

me too don dey confused, if for we never carry dat deranged tin go psych, i for turn cannibal pronto.
Eeeeeh shocked abeg oo. I still like u small no go come come my balls ooo cheesy

I mean eye balls grin
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

am cool dear
Nawa oo you no even ask about me angry
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:

Eeeeeh shocked abeg oo. I still like u small no go come come my balls ooo cheesy

I mean eye balls grin

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

wen i been see "balls", my heart cut no be small.

BUT FEAR NOT DEAR, i can still hold out till we manage to get ourselfs something to eat.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Nawa oo you no even ask about me angry
sowie sweerie, i know you doing great & always sexy cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by luuvee(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
sandrannna:
I know some of u av been "magarised" in the word of that prominent nairalander.
The shackles of luv av made u spend even more than ur income just to please a girl.
What is the highest amount of money u've ever spent on a girl?

Was it in the club? U paid her school fees? U took her on a date and she brought all her family members? Did u throw a birthday party for her? U used ur own school fee to pay her own school fee? U bought her a very expensive dress dat u cannot even buy for ur sister?

Share ur experience and let's av fun.

Hmmmm interesting, can't estimate ooo I just spend when neccessary. Buh ve got a question for you, how much have u spent on a guy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 7:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Midehi:

sowie sweerie, i know you doing great & always sexy cheesy
brushing blushing grin wink
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

SWEET MOTHER OF GOD!!!!!!!

wen i been see "balls", my heart cut no be small.

BUT FEAR NOT DEAR, i can still hold out till we manage to get ourselfs something to eat.
Lets buy bread then we would use the remaining okra mixed with close up like jam... Its always yummy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 7:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:

Lets buy bread then we would use the remaining okra mixed with close up like jam... Its always yummy

okra and close up!!!!!!!!!!

dat really had me like

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by whizqueen(f): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

okra and close up!!!!!!!!!!

dat really had me like
A trial will convince you wink
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by IamLEGEND1: 8:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
whizqueen:
A trial will convince you wink
very well then.letz get down to it, shall we?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by jamalchance(m): 9:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
As 4 me .... Its was #250 .... Indomie,egg and bottle water
#Callmestingy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
Prettyvhickie:

10naira
Are you implying I'm also entitled to N10 if we kick start a relationship ? cheesy
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Prettyvhickie(f): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Are you implying I'm also entitled to N10 if we kick start a relationship ? cheesy
lols#don't worry u would have millions#trust me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / Introducing...my Val! Isn't She Bootyful? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.