Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Anyone Studying In Belgium? - Travel (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Belgium? (239127 Views)

Unruly Behavior: 43 Nigerians Deported From Germany, Belgium And Italy / 28 Nigerians Deported From Italy,belgium / Schengen Visa Delay At Belgium Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 6:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Please house how can I transfer money from Nigeria to my school blocked account in Belgium for my proof of solvency certificate.
Please it's urgent

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by InfoMinister: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2017
Akoachere:
VISA GRANTED
Just want to thank everyone in this forum who have been contributing in one way or another to ensure people like us gain some knowledge about visa process.
Special thanks to my own bros @Namebdis4 for holding my hand from the beginning to this stage.
I'm just so proud to be a member of this forum and will be giving back to this forum in my own little way.
For all those who are still waiting for theirs, that God who did it for me will also do it for you.
God bless us all.

Happy for you.... Can u just put us tru Wat and wat u see and how many months or weeks it took them to issue you the visa
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by vansledge(m): 10:27am On Aug 01, 2017
happy new month to we all,
pls can anyone help me with the following info
1. i intend to use a sponsor from abroad (Anex32), he/she will do all the paperwork for me just for me to get the visa but i will actually sponsor myself, hope i will not have any issue with it?
2. can one block money for six month and use sponsor 4 d remaining six month?
Thanks...

cc:
namebdis4
fikki
akoachere
all
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 02, 2017
Hahaha, strange things. Annex 32 is sign for the whole year.. So keep your money for your self to be use for feeding in Belgium.
vansledge:
happy new month to we all,
pls can anyone help me with the following info
1. i intend to use a sponsor from abroad (Anex32), he/she will do all the paperwork for me just for me to get the visa but i will actually sponsor myself, hope i will not have any issue with it?
2. can one block money for six month and use sponsor 4 d remaining six month?
Thanks...

cc:
namebdis4
fikki
akoachere
all
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by vansledge(m): 11:03am On Aug 03, 2017
namebdis4:
Hahaha, strange things. Annex 32 is sign for the whole year.. So keep your money for your self to be use for feeding in Belgium.
thanks for ur response, but bro from your experiences how much can one spend in a month, house rent inclusive (no flamboyant life-style)
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by jonerumu1: 11:58am On Aug 03, 2017
I study tourism management here in North cyprus and I would love to transfer to Belgium in my third year is that possible ? Pls advice thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nizeoyi: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2017
Please can someone help shed some light on this legalisation issue, it's quite confusing. Do I legalize the originals of my WAEC and BSc certificate or the photocopies at the embassy?.... Also would photocopying a legalized copy be sufficient 4 visa application?...... I'm really confused because d school isn't asking for legalized copy nw, but we are to provide it during registration. Please it's urgent.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by ogatboy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 04, 2017
Nizeoyi:
Please can someone help shed some light on this legalisation issue, it's quite confusing. Do I legalize the originals of my WAEC and BSc certificate or the photocopies at the embassy?.... Also would photocopying a legalized copy be sufficient 4 visa application?...... I'm really confused because d school isn't asking for legalized copy nw, but we are to provide it during registration. Please it's urgent.
Legalised copy is a photocopy to show that the original is authentic and exist. I think you should be able to legalize as many photocopies as you want
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mavinc4u(f): 10:11pm On Aug 10, 2017
Akoachere:
VISA GRANTED
Just want to thank everyone in this forum who have been contributing in one way or another to ensure people like us gain some knowledge about visa process.
Special thanks to my own bros @Namebdis4 for holding my hand from the beginning to this stage.
I'm just so proud to be a member of this forum and will be giving back to this forum in my own little way.
For all those who are still waiting for theirs, that God who did it for me will also do it for you.
God bless us all.

Congrats. Are you going to belgium or Lithuania? Urgent response.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akoachere: 3:44pm On Aug 16, 2017
mavinc4u:

Congrats. Are you going to belgium or Lithuania? Urgent response.
Belgium
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mavinc4u(f): 4:09pm On Aug 16, 2017
Akoachere:

Belgium

Okay, thanks. Thought you were going to another country through Belgium.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Arobake: 9:23pm On Aug 18, 2017
Hello namebedis4,

Hello.

Must the sponsor abroad be a salaried worker, please? Or bank statements showing that, that much goes into his account every month (not salary) plus proof that he owns his own home suffice?

Thank you very much in advance.

namebdis4:
I hope your sponsor does not reside in Nigeria?
If that is the case, then you not be issue the visa. Reason you need a sponsor who is placed on monthly salary of about 2000 Euro without a dependant. For each dependant added, you need to add about 150 Euro. It is hard to fine someone in Nigerian earning this much per month. I mean someone who is being paid monthly salary as this will reflect in his/ her pay slip and not a business man. I hope this will now guide you to search for a good sponsorship. If I may advice you, look for a sponsor abroad.

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
This pipo don't really care about how bulky your bank account is or the properties you own. What they want to be sure of is that your sponsor has e steady income of about 2000 euro each month that and can sustain you, his dependants and himself.

I hope I have answer your question.

Arobake:
Hello namebedis4,

Hello.

Must the sponsor abroad be a salaried worker, please? Or bank statements showing that, that much goes into his account every month (not salary) plus proof that he owns his own home suffice?

Thank you very much in advance.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Arobake: 9:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
No, you haven't.

But thank you for responding.

(And no, I'm not asking for myself. I'm only trying to garner information for someone else.)

Thank you again.

namebdis4:
This pipo don't really care about how bulky your bank account is or the properties you own. What they want to be sure of is that your sponsor has e steady income of about 2000 euro each month that and can sustain you, his dependants and himself.

I hope I have answer your question.

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by spores99(m): 2:08am On Aug 26, 2017
henrooik:
Bosses in the house please I need your advice in this legalisation issues. I have an admission to study at C-MAT University of Antwerp 2017-2018, my application was done online with my documents only scanned and uploaded and after which they interviewed me through Skype and eventually gave me the admission. They specifically asked me to legalize my degree certificate, scan it and send it to their email and also not to forget to come with the legalised degree document while coming to register in the school by September.
I have legalized a certified copy of my B.Tech cert. But as I am goin through this thread I found out that the embassy requires more than degree cert. apart from the police report and Annex 32.
Please, I ask if I must legalise my transcript and also, is it mandatory to legalise my original Waec cert. and my original degree cert. As I have their certified copies Before I can submit my application for visa.
Your contributions are vital. Please help !!!

hello, please I am also about to submit my admission application for msc in maritime and air transport... please so you mind giving me any clue as I am new to it all, I sent u a pm please respond
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 2:52am On Aug 26, 2017
spores99:

hello, please I am also about to submit my admission application for msc in maritime and air transport... please so you mind giving me any clue as I am new to it all, I sent u a pm please respond

Pm replied.
Are they still accepting applications for 2017-2018?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Cherryhoney408: 11:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Were you called for an interview and how long did it take your application before your visa was granted.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Cherryhoney408: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Akoachere:
VISA GRANTED
God bless us all.

How long did it take your application before the visa was granted and were you called for any interview.
It's urgent.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Akoachere: 2:32pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Cherryhoney408 post=59867657]

It took almost a month.yes, I went for an interview.

How long did it take your application before the visa was granted and were you called for any interview.
It's urgent.
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Cherryhoney408: 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=Akoachere post=59872118][/quote]
It's over 2 weeks I submitted my application at VfS and I haven't been called for any interview
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Walatadadon: 6:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Cherryhoney408:

It's over 2 weeks I submitted my application at VfS and I haven't been called for any interview

U can call the embassy tomorrow btw 9- 10am
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Cherryhoney408: 7:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
Walatadadon:

U can call the embassy tomorrow btwl 9- 10am
Did you also apply?
I was thinking they might not call me since I used a blocked account from VUB as a means of financial guarantee
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Walatadadon: 5:52am On Aug 28, 2017
Cherryhoney408:

Did you also apply?
I was thinking they might not call me since I used a blocked account from VUB as a means of financial guarantee

Calling leads to interview and without interview ur file won't be sent for decision in home office except u are re applying after an initial refusal in which case they are aware, u need to do an interview. So call them quote ur passport num and date of submission at vfs and if possible latest date of resumption for ur programme so the urgency can be felt. All the best Sir/ Ma

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 5:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
VISA GRANTED

It's the Lord's doing and it's beautiful in our eyes.
I want to thank everyone here for their contribution in one way or the other to my success.
I want to specifically thank Namebdis4, fikki and others for their sincere and relevant information in this forum, may God blessings, protection and wisdom never depart from your house hold.
I submitted my application on 23/08/2017
Received a call for interview on 25/08/2017
I was interviewed on 29/08/2017
Visa issued on 30/08/2017
For others expecting their visa God will do it for you all.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by mavinc4u(f): 10:19am On Aug 31, 2017
henrooik:
VISA GRANTED

I want to thank everyone here for their contribution in one way or the other to my success.
I want to specifically thank Namebdis4, fikki and others for their sincere and relevant information in this forum, may God blessings, protection and wisdom never depart from your house hold.

Wow, that was so quick. Where did you submit; lagos or Abuja?
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2017
I submitted at VFS in Abuja
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 31, 2017
Congratulations bro

henrooik:
VISA GRANTED

Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2017
[quote author=namebdis4 post=60000634]Congratulations bro

Thanks bro
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by Cherryhoney408: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2017
henrooik:
VISA GRANTED

Was it student visa you applied for
Re: Anyone Studying In Belgium? by henrooik: 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2017
Cherryhoney408:

Was it student visa you applied for

Yes it is a study visa I applied for with certificate of solvency issued to me by my school after I transferred the money which they blocked for me. I sent my application ref no. And the embassy email address to my school via email and I requested for my admission letter to be sent directly to the embassy informing them of my resumption date which they did and every other thing fall in place

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (77) (Reply)

Turkey Visa Application Delay / The Adventures Of A New UK Migrant / Uk Visa - Visa Appeal Process

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.