Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,662 members, 7,809,503 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? (5804 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Using Another Guy To Play Games With Me / What Is D Craziest Experience U Ever Had While Having Sex? / Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
onomeglo just mind your own business,i think she is having a rough day.just act cool and always smile cos such is life...darling...
is she really a darling or u are just saying that to tease her?
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

so childish. You think so much about beauty that u lost track of reality. Hope u use the little u have well though cos i can see its ur only worth.
hehheheehe this is serious oo,have I in anywhere or anyway brag or mention that I'm beautiful?u said u don't think,yes is fine by me and I dnt give a damn about that,now can u flop off my mention
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
avnt I been minding my biz?I just think some people here find pleasure in provoking sombody and I dnt have their fucking time,as far as am concerned they are insignificant to me,cos they add nothing or less to my life
so are you smiling now so dat you would look sweet 16 again....my dear onomeglo....
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

then why the rage when all i typed was that there was n0thing special abt ur beauty? It isn't thought pr0voking. Like a smart or the c0ol gal u claim u are i expectd a calm c0mment of "am n0t all abt beauty" rather than ur raging c0mment.
once again flop off my mention and never to quote me again gud nite
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
hehheheehe this is serious oo,have I in anywhere or anyway brag or mention that I'm beautiful?u said u don't think,yes is fine by me and I dnt give a damn about that,now can u flop off my mention
am so eager to end this scuffle startd by you bt am n0t used to putting gals on ign0re so i'll let you end this babe.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
Minemrys:

is she really a darling or u are just saying that to tease her?
bro am just trying to calm her,you know how ladies are now,,,very delicate and sweet.have a nice day
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
so are you smiling now so dat you would look sweet 16 again....my dear onomeglo....
lol funny you grin
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
once again flop off my mention and never to quote me again gud nite
gudnyte shamrock!:-)
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Minemrys: 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
bro am just trying to calm her,you know how ladies are now,,,very delicate and sweet.have a nice day
obviously u are doing a gwud job bt d tin is, life's n0t all abt beauty like the OP of this post claims.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by AbuMikey(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
I told him to smell my fart,gosh and he did grin

That Boy is a Mumu grin
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
AbuMikey:

That Boy is a Mumu grin
make una leave the boi alone oo na rove cause am lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
make una leave the boi alone oo na rove cause am lipsrsealed
hehehe... but did you reciprocate the love to him?am wandering the craziest thing you did for him in return.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by PreacherxSon(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
sandrannna:

write it, dn't say it.
U dey fear d guy ni? Guys are mumu in d hands of pretty ladies.

Point of correction...if ur boyfrnd na MuMu no mean say other guys d MuMu like ur boyfrnd, no d deceive urself....

#BuhThatsNonOfMyBusiness !!!
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
hehehe... but did you reciprocate the love to him?am wandering the craziest thing you did for him in return.
lol I'm crazily naughty myself,maybe u ask him ursef how I use to reciprocate my love to him lol we are both naughty sha grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by kennboiy(m): 11:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
onomeglo:
lol I'm crazily naughty myself,maybe u ask him ursef how I use to reciprocate my love to him lol we are both naughty sha grin
bad girl.....i taught you were unromantic but you have have not dissapointed me o!!! i find this discussion interesting but don't this thread is private enough because of ban issue but would love to continue chatting through another means at your own suggestion and convinience because of eavedroppers and peeping toms.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
kennboiy:
bad girl.....i taught you were unromantic but you have have not dissapointed me o!!! i find this discussion interesting but don't this thread is private enough because of ban issue but would love to continue chatting through another means at your own suggestion and convinience because of eavedroppers and peeping toms.
heehehhehhe my eyes is already obeying the nature,u know wat that's mean ,maybe we call it. A day abi a nigh which one? Lol see ya 2moro, sai gobe,odaaro,kachifooo
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by whytepawn1(m): 1:27am On Jul 04, 2015
sandrannna:

write it, dn't say it.
what's so special about pretty ladies? , have you ever heard of the saying "the beautiful ones are not yet born ".your guy might kneel for you but don't expect that from every other guy out there. physical beauty is only superficial and it is often over rated.
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by eleshin(m): 1:31am On Jul 04, 2015
sandrannna:

write it, dn't say it.
And u r suppose to be pretty right?
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by GodblessNig247(m): 2:18am On Jul 04, 2015
sandrannna:
I told him to kneel down and crawl cos he offended me, surprising, he did.

Wbt u?

He must be a baby. only babies crawl
Re: Ladies, What Is D Craziest Thing U Ever Told A Guy To Do 4 U? by SirDorianGray(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2015
onomeglo:
I told him to smell my fart,gosh and he did grin

Dirty guy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Crushing On This Girl / How Can I Have Sex With A Very Shy Girl? / Guys How True Is This ? (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.