Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable (10285 Views)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I agree with valid points but not dumb rubbish!
unless you live in a different world, because the world i live in, no matter how valid the point is there is still someone that must be against it, and in this thread, you are here cheesy
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Mannylex(m): 12:02am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

‘Cries' tongue

Seriously, you will end up poisoned one day. She is going to get tired of the beating and pull the plug or your children might just do it. No one wants an abusive father and husband: P

R.I.P in advance: D

Mannylex:
Whichever way you look at it, beating her is plain irresponsible. If you hadn't spoilt her in the first place, the need to beat her won't even arise. And there are several ways to deal with her if she misbehaves.... But if for some weird reasons, the woman doesn't take to correction or exhibits obstreperous attitudes, then beating is allowed.

It's obvious you never took your time to read my post, now take your time, read slowly, with some bit of sense, maybe, just maybe you will understand what I wrote there. I pray you, point out where I said beating is necessary for no just course.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Ode! She is going to invest you with potassium chloridegrin. Fantastic drug I tell yatongue

Insecure foolcheesy
you would just die early for nothing grin
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

you would just die early for nothing grin

Probably better than being poisoned by those who you expected to‘love and respect' you. Whatcha think?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Probably better than being poisoned by those who you expected to‘love and respect' you. Whatcha think?
i think i would kill her first before she finds the poison, then come for you cool
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 12:08am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

women were not being compared to children, i only used children as younger ones, to explain the term "respect"

and beamborla, did you read the last paragraph?
where you told them to discipline/beat her moderately, yea, I did.

You have no reason whosoever to beat your wife.
You earn respect and not demand for it.

You don't dish out orders anyhow. Don't go to that party, give me reasons. We are both matured and should be able to settle our differences through communication.

You bark out at someone and you want to be obeyed? how?

I'm a soul partner...not in anyway lesser or greater.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:10am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

unless you live in a different world, because the world i live in, no matter how valid the point is there is still someone that must be against it, and in this thread, you are here cheesy

So why are you vexing
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

It's obvious you never took your time to read my post, now take your time, read slowly, with some bit of sense, maybe, just maybe you will understand what I wrote there. I pray you, point out where I said beating is necessary for no just course.

Nah, the last sentence nullified everything. Would you advise me to beat/kill an irresponsible husband if that is the only way to reset his brain?
You have no right to beat your wife unless if she hits you first then you are justified to hit her back however if you hit her because to correct her then you should be shot in the head.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I don't know why I visualized you using wooden spoons to form a cross and sprinkling cyanide powder around your person. grin
lolz... I should go for holy water tomorrow. I need to purify myself before this this thread starts affecting me.

What

I weep for some ladies when I read comments from some guys. it's just disheartening.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

i think i would kill her first before she finds the poison, then come for you cool

Nah, you are to dumb to think in that direction cheesy
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:15am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

So why are you vexing
who is vexing? see this one o.... it would take a whole thread probably 100 pages of insults to annoy me grin
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Nah, you are to dumb to think in that direction cheesy
but way smarter than you wink
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 12:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Nah, the last sentence nullified everything. Would you advise me to beat/kill an irresponsible husband if that is the only way to reset his brain?
You have no right to beat your wife unless if she hits you first then you are justified to hit her back however if you hit her because to correct her then you should be shot in the head.
Even if she was the first to hit him, does hitting her back makes him a man, increase the size of his diick, or boost his reputation?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

where you told them to discipline/beat her moderately, yea, I did.

You have no reason whosoever to beat your wife.
You earn respect and not demand for it.

You don't dish out orders anyhow. Don't go to that party, give me reasons. We are both matured and should be able to settle our differences through communication.

You bark out at someone and you want to be obeyed? how?

I'm a soul partner...not in anyway lesser or greater.
exactly, that's why my last line actually said men should not do anything that would make them loose respect from their wifes....
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Even if she was the first to hit him, does hitting her back makes him a man, increase the size of his diick, or boost his reputation?

No, it is because you don't hit other people expecting to be pardoned because you are a woman. If you hit a man, expect to be beaten black and blue for starting what you can't finishundecided
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

but way smarter than you wink

You would have been dead by then so there is no use for your smartnesscheesy

R.I.P in advance sha but your wide and kids are not going to miss you for you are a beast
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:19am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

who is vexing? see this one o.... it would take a whole thread probably 100 pages of insults to annoy me grin

Do you.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

it show we don't accept insults as christmas gift
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

No, it is because you don't hit other people expecting to be pardoned because you are a woman. If you hit a man, expect to be beaten black and blue for starting what you can't finishundecided

But a husband can beat his wife because she acts like a child?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Do you.

lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrCork: 12:21am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:
please read well before you reply

women always call men that beat their wifes coward, well a coward must be he that beats someone for absolutely no reason, not just his wife, even a man that beats his child for little or no reason that does not justify beating the child in that manner. most times a man that drinks, which is very wrong for a family man.

yes, but women sometimes most times fail to realize that the man is the head, especially women of nowadays, they keep attending women meetings and empowerment programs that keeps deceiving them that they are equal to men which is not, for christ sake if not for any reason, for the fact that men has 7 true ribs and women have just 1. and 7 is not equal to 1. however this has made women very disrespectful, some are just disrespectful naturally without having any ego or attending meetings or friends that keep fueling the ego. let me ask a question, what will you do to a child that claim the same rights with you has the elder? with so much stubbornness? this is the case of most women of today that you hear were beaten by their husband or boyfriend. for example, you husband said you should not go to a particular party, then you feel he is your husband and not your dictator, sorry for you, because if it was so i could also tell my parents they are just my parents and not my dictator, and when you come back from the party to meet your husband at home hungry, no food, what do you expect? "sweetheart welcome, how was your day, go and rest you hear"?? then after the man discipline the wife, neighbors wey no know wetin happen go con dey talk, " coward, men that beat their wife, watin she do u now, na so o, every night" and that's the way media would carry it, " man beats wife till bleeding every night - Nairaland" thereby portraying men as evil

what im saying is most of the stories you hear are sometimes triggered by the wife disrespect and stubbornness, a man can't just beat his wife for literally nothing, the only situation where i might fault man is when its taking too far. and actually if a man beats his wife out of discipline, its because he loves her, and sometimes the women realize this, that's the same reason you would hear a women that is always beaten by her husband still stay with him and says she loves him, the same reason why some women admits they are happy when their man beats them. because if as a man i don't love my wife, and i'm seeing someone outside what's the point of beating her when she misbehave? i really dont care!!!

so women don't just learn to love your husband, learn to respect them, take them as your guardian, even the bible said you should be submissive to your husband. what they say is final, you can only make a suggestion and hope it is taking. a man once said that even if he makes 20k and his wife makes 1m, his wife is the one supporting grin

and men, if you most discipline your spouse, do it moderately, and also don't do stuffs that would make you loose your respect as a man
tenk.

...bro...notin wrong wit beatin yor woman as loong as u don't punch her.......the truth is that women bid to be kept in line coz they no longer respect me..I lie?(no ofeeense) undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:22am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

lolz... I should go for holy water tomorrow. I need to purify myself before this this thread starts affecting me.

What

I weep for some ladies when I read comments from some guys. it's just disheartening.

Leftovers and rejects. lipsrsealed
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:23am On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

...bro...notin wrong wit beatin yor woman as loong as u don't punch her.......the truth is that women bid to be kept in line coz they no longer respect me..I lie?(no ofeeense) undecided

Shut up punk.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Mannylex(m): 12:24am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Now you are talking, not just jumping to shout 'ode'.

I as a person would not beat my woman, cause I fill it's plain unnecessary, I rather point out things I don't like to her and train her the way I deem fit that would avoid conflict between we both. But trust me, some women are naturally stubborn (prolly family background, ideologies etc) in such cases, if you don't put her in the right place (beating could be involved) she terms the man a weak man, it's no longer news that some ladies feel a man that doesn't beat them is weak (weird way of reasoning right? But I have come across some) .... Just as flogging a child doesn't completely solve a problem permanently , beating a stubborn woman doesn't change her, it only puts her back on track. I don't support it, but if necessary, it can be employed.

1 Like

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrCork: 12:26am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Shut up punk.

^^^^^^ ther u go....proofs ma point...women no longer respect men which is why chicks like Mrs Chima deserve at list...one nice bak hand slap.. I lie? undecided

1 Like

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

exactly, that's why my last line actually said men should not do anything that would make them loose respect from their wifes....
Nah! if men do not agree that they should be beaten back for hitting a woman because they have the strength then women should hit men because they are women and should be pardoned for doing such.

#don't quote me# grin
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Mannylex(m): 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Wait! Really? So if you hit a man, he should walk away like a foool and not touch you? Trust me, if that man walks away, there are two things involved, your respect for him either increases or you completely lose every single respect you had for him. But from the way you just spoke, I would pick the latter.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:28am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Now you are talking, not just jumping to shout 'ode'.

I as a person would not beat my woman, cause I fill it's plain unnecessary, I rather point out things I don't like to her and train her the way I deem fit that would avoid conflict between we both. But trust me, some women are naturally stubborn (prolly family background, ideologies etc) in such cases, if you don't put her in the right place (beating could be involved) she terms the man a weak man, it's no longer news that some ladies feel a man that doesn't beat them is weak (weird way of reasoning right? But I have come across some) .... Just as flogging a child doesn't completely solve a problem permanently , beating a stubborn woman doesn't change her, it only puts her back on track. I don't support it, but if necessary, it can be employed.

Mtchewww

Rubbish! It cannot be employed and must not be employed. If it is, you deserved to be butchered. Case closed

How dare you use the word ‘train' for an adult? If you are looking for a woman to train, you should marry a teenagerundecided
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^^^ ther u go....proofs ma point...women no longer respect men which is why chicks like Mrs Chima deserve at list...one nice bak hand slap.. I lie? undecided
nah, no at all.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Mtchewww

Rubbish! It cannot be employed and must not be employed. If it is, you deserved to be butchered. Case closed

How dare you use the word ‘train' for an adult? If you are looking for a woman to train, you should marry a teenagerundecided

i dont even understand you, which side are you on?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:31am On Jul 01, 2015
MrCork:

Slap these nuts.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

But a husband can beat his wife because she acts like a child?

No!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When She Says She's Coming To Spend The Night - PIC +18 / Lounge45 Or Coded Runs? / Need A Sagittarius Female Freind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.