Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,907 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable (10287 Views)

Husband Holding On To His Wife's Big Backside (Photo) / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / My GF Uses Her Ex For Bbm/whatsapp Display Picture.. Is It Justifiable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Mannylex(m): 1:05am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

*sips cold water*

I'm too responsible to do that. I don't even beat my younger ones out of provocation not to talk of my man. My best weapon is silence.

if I ever do that, it must be me trying to wake him up from his unconsciousness cheesy e.g...staring lustfully at a lady in public grin

Truth is, I don't entertain such thought.

Good thing you don't do that, but assume you were with a female friend of yours and she hit her man and he walked away or she abused and embarrassed him in your presence and he did nothing. How would you see that man? Would you have any regard for him? Please sincere and unbiased answer.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:07am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

what is your former moniker?

I am not going to tell you angry
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 1:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Mannylex:

Good thing you don't do that, but assume you were with a female friend of yours and she hit her man and he walked away or she abused and embarrassed him in your presence and he did nothing. How would you see that man? Would you have any regard for him? Please sincere and unbiased answer.
I don enter one chance today! grin

Yes, I would respect him more. it's takes a lot of discipline and self control to do that.

my sincere answer.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:13am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Nah! what is it about?
you need to watch it... and tell me if the man is not responsible

a young lady was married to a man, but she was still in school, she had a bad friend whom is not yet married who advises her, the husband has warned her several times to keep away from the friend. so her friend advised her to use birth control pills so she won't get pregnant and had to leave school, when the husband found out ehn....

screenshot 1: discovery
screenshot 2: she trying to explain
screenshot 3: the slap!
screenshot 4: he f*cked her well after that.... grin

very justifiable!!!

1 Like

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:16am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

She should have run him down with the car. I would have done that if I were in her place, then cry latercheesy
mtseeeew smiley
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

I am not going to tell you angry
its cool. just be a good girl now you started a new life on nairaland wink
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:19am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

mtseeeew smiley

Na trye. I will cry in a corner of my bedroom afterwards. And at the same time consoling myself with the knowledge that I have done humanity a favourcheesy
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

I don enter one chance today! grin

Yes, I would respect him more. it's takes a lot of discipline and self control to do that.

my sincere answer.
what you don't understand is other women are not you, so dont base your arguments on what you will do... you actually sound nice and the type that would have a peacefull marriage
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 1:21am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

you need to watch it... and tell me if the man is not responsible

a young lady was married to a man, but she was still in school, she had a bad friend whom is not yet married who advises her, the husband has warned her several times to keep away from the friend. so her friend advised her to use birth control pills so she won't get pregnant and had to leave school, when the husband found out ehn....

screenshot 1: discovery
screenshot 2: she trying to explain
screenshot 3: the slap!
screenshot 4: he f*cked her well after that.... grin

very justifiable!!!
I see!
he abused her physically and emotionally and you call that just?

He slapped her then raped her.

Here is my view, we got married and I decided to start using a birth control pill cos of my studies. isn't that reason enough?

having kids is not s decision for the diick alone to make... damnit! That is a selfish and insensitive husband.

Bite me...I said it

1 Like

Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2015
Insidous:

Na trye. I will cry in a corner of my bedroom afterwards. And at the same time consoling myself with the knowledge that I have done humanity a favourcheesy
so you think the man did something wrong?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

I see!
he abused her physically and emotionally and you call that just?

He slapped her then raped her.

Here is my view, we got married and I decided to start using a birth control pill cos of my studies. isn't that reason enough?

having kids is not s decision for the diick alone to make... damnit! That is a selfish and insensitive husband.

Bite me...I said it

so its for the pussssy alone? she did not inform or agree with the husband. then how can someone rape his own wife? and some women actually enjoy sex right after beaten.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 1:33am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

so its for the pussssy alone? she did not inform or agree with the husband. then how can someone rape his own wife? and some women actually enjoy sex right after beaten.
Against her will is against the law
battery is against the law... the fact that she is your wife or gf does not mean you can pounce on her whenever you want to.

it's not, I agree. That is why it's wrong of him to slap her. What she did was wrong, no doubt. He didn't handle it with wisdom.

only sick ladies enjoy that.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

Against her will is against the law
battery is against the law... the fact that she is your wife or gf does not mean you can pounce on her whenever you want to.

it's not, I agree. That is why it's wrong of him to slap her. What she did was wrong, no doubt. He didn't handle it with wisdom.

only sick ladies enjoy that.
1. she did not complain. how did you know its against her will?

2. which kind wisdom again? the husband has been using wisdom since, by simply talking and warning here to keep away from her friend.

3. yes there are sick ladies, and they need beating
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 1:46am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

1. she did not complain. how did you know its against her will?

2. which kind wisdom again? the husband has been using wisdom since, by simply talking and warning here to keep away from her friend.

3. yes there are sick ladies, and they need beating
The antecedent of the sex and the picture says it all. As him come do the thing by force, what if she chooses to abort the preggie.

Gosh! I'm not married yet. I yaff tired. gotta crash

night night
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 3:26am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

Haba! Husbands and wives rape their mates everyfay. This is not a new occurrence and some are silent because of shame and embarrassment.

please define why you think spouses can't rape spouses?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Gluthatione: 8:49am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:
please read well before you reply

women always call men that beat their wifes coward, well a coward must be he that beats someone for absolutely no reason, not just his wife, even a man that beats his child for little or no reason that does not justify beating the child in that manner. most times a man that drinks, which is very wrong for a family man.

yes, but women sometimes most times fail to realize that the man is the head, especially women of nowadays, they keep attending women meetings and empowerment programs that keeps deceiving them that they are equal to men which is not, for christ sake if not for any reason, for the fact that men has 7 true ribs and women have just 1. and 7 is not equal to 1. however this has made women very disrespectful, some are just disrespectful naturally without having any ego or attending meetings or friends that keep fueling the ego. let me ask a question, what will you do to a child that claim the same rights with you has the elder? with so much stubbornness? this is the case of most women of today that you hear were beaten by their husband or boyfriend. for example, you husband said you should not go to a particular party, then you feel he is your husband and not your dictator, sorry for you, because if it was so i could also tell my parents they are just my parents and not my dictator, and when you come back from the party to meet your husband at home hungry, no food, what do you expect? "sweetheart welcome, how was your day, go and rest you hear"?? then after the man discipline the wife, neighbors wey no know wetin happen go con dey talk, " coward, men that beat their wife, watin she do u now, na so o, every night" and that's the way media would carry it, " man beats wife till bleeding every night - Nairaland" thereby portraying men as evil

what im saying is most of the stories you hear are sometimes triggered by the wife disrespect and stubbornness, a man can't just beat his wife for literally nothing, the only situation where i might fault man is when its taking too far. and actually if a man beats his wife out of discipline, its because he loves her, and sometimes the women realize this, that's the same reason you would hear a women that is always beaten by her husband still stay with him and says she loves him, the same reason why some women admits they are happy when their man beats them. because if as a man i don't love my wife, and i'm seeing someone outside what's the point of beating her when she misbehave? i really dont care!!!

so women don't just learn to love your husband, learn to respect them, take them as your guardian, even the bible said you should be submissive to your husband. what they say is final, you can only make a suggestion and hope it is taking. a man once said that even if he makes 20k and his wife makes 1m, his wife is the one supporting grin

and men, if you most discipline your spouse, do it moderately, and also don't do stuffs that would make you loose your respect as a man
tenk.

I think say u dey sleep when u dey type in this ur long essay. Just listen to yourself d bible u were using as an example does not say we should beat women when they do sth wrong but to admonish them in love
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

The antecedent of the sex and the picture says it all. As him come do the thing by force, what if she chooses to abort the preggie.

Gosh! I'm not married yet. I yaff tired. gotta crash

night night
kiss

not married too.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Haba! Husbands and wives rape their mates everyfay. This is not a new occurrence and some are silent because of shame and embarrassment.

please define why you think spouses can't rape spouses?
if there was an agreement, its not a rape, a married couple agreement has been made on the day of the weeding
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Beamborla(f): 11:56am On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:
kiss
not married too.
And you are already nursing the idea of 'BEATING/DISCIPLINING' her
Good noon
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

if there was an agreement, its not a rape, a married couple agreement has been made on the day of the weeding

I have never heard of a sex agreement on ANY wedding days and I have been to hundreds!

If a man or woman say no...that's not consent.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

kiss

not married too.

Then you have no clue about marriage and it's complications.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MsBliss(f): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2015
I laugh in Greek .
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Then you have no clue about marriage and it's complications.

so wrong..... u have never been wright
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I have never heard of a sex agreement on ANY wedding days and I have been to hundreds!

If a man or woman say no...that's not consent.
sex is part of marriage, they dont have to say i agree to f*ck you all the days of our lives till death do us part
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

so wrong..... u have never been wright

I double dare any unmarried person who has never been married tell me they know what it is like (personally) to be married and I will agree with you! grin
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
Beamborla:

And you are already nursing the idea of 'BEATING/DISCIPLINING' her

Good noon

and you are already defending her?

how was your nite?
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

sex is part of marriage, they dont have to say i agree to f*ck you all the days of our lives till death do us part

Sex is part of relationship period. Some people choose not to partake in it and some choose to partake in it. If a person doesn't want to have sex and it is forced.. it is rape.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

I double dare any unmarried person who has never been married tell me they know what it is like (personally) to be married and I will agree with you! grin

so you are saying that we must experience something first before we learn? when you can actually learn from others experience?

even my parents are not in exactly good terms, and they always(esp my mom) involve us

so yes, i know what it means
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
MrsChima:

Sex is part of relationship period. Some people choose not to partake in it and some choose to partake in it. If a person doesn't want to have sex and it is forced.. it is rape.

so u're that type of wife that would leave your husband horrny? thank God for olosho center
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

so you are saying that we must experience something first before we learn? when you can actually learn from others experience?

even my parents are not in exactly good terms, and they always(esp my mom) involve us

You can't learn from other people's experience. You can learn to apply the advices and suggestions of experienced person but you do not PERSONALLY learn something unless you actually experience it.

That's like a doctor saying he learned how to cut body parts without cutting it! grin
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by MrsChima(f): 12:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
runzlord:

so u're that type of wife that would leave your husband horrny? thank God for olosho center

If you have gathered that bullshit based on that comment then you are dumber than I thought.
Re: A Man Beating His Wife Is Sometimes Actually Justifiable by Abimbolaile(f): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
You must be from Mars....if so i cannot understand why you would equate your wife to your child...wait first is she a kid? okay so she comes late and no food for you...it is beating that would solve the issues abi or how did you marry her...am sure you met in a club...please go and think well...Beating your wife/husband is wrong and should be condemned...no Justification for that nonsense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lounge45 Or Coded Runs? / This Is How Nigeria Would Be Like If There Wasn't Yahoo Boys (photo) / Who's Ur Dream Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.