Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

#beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? (45899 Views)

Man Celebrates His Hot Mother's Birthday On Twitter / Hilarious Tweets As NIGERIAN MUM Trends On Twitter. / #youknowyourmumisnigerian - Hilarious Topic Trending On Nigerian Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:30am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:
[size=24pt]can somebody help me? why is it saying this? :

You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours.

Sorry, you can't post in this section yet. Please try again in a week or so.

[/size]

Lol... you've been banned... for being a naughty girl...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Gurgle(f): 12:35am On Jul 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Lol... you've been banned... for being a naughty girl...

seriously? why
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:38am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

seriously? why

it depends... from insulting someone to spamming... your ban could vary... let me help you... click on your profile and you might see why you got the ban... scroll towards your signature...
luckily... you were just banned in the section you erred... otherwise... you won't be able to quote or like any post here...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Gurgle(f): 12:41am On Jul 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

it depends... from insulting someone to spamming... your ban could vary... let me help you... click on your profile and you might see why you got the ban... scroll towards your signature...
luckily... you were just banned in the section you erred... otherwise... you won't be able to quote or like any post here...

haha but I don't think I did anything. apart from derail a couple of threads... embarassed
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:43am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

haha but I don't think I did anything. apart from derail a couple of threads... embarassed

are you sure... you didn't call any one gay... or a tribal bigot... I get banned alot for that...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

got three days for hacking...
anyways.. how many days did you get...?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Gurgle(f): 12:45am On Jul 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

are you sure... you didn't call any one gay... or a tribal bigot... I get banned alot for that...

no look through my posts.

I got banned for spamming in a thread but it wasn't spamming

Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for this post. Ban expires on 7:54pm

I just wrote down an answer as usual and they called it spam

anyway thanks for your help
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Gurgle(f): 12:46am On Jul 02, 2015
iPopAlomo:

got three days for hacking...
anyways.. how many days did you get...?

I have no idea...are they going to send me a warning or something?

I got kicked out of a thread yesterday morning, quite justifiably
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:49am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

no look through my posts.

I got banned for spamming in a thread but it wasn't spamming

Banned by the antispam bot in Romance for this post. Ban expires on 7:54pm

I just wrote down an answer as usual and they called it spam

anyway thanks for your help

answer to what... hold on... let me go through your post... I wish I could unban you though... but I can't... sad
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 12:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

so you've been a naughty girl...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by iPopAlomo(m): 1:01am On Jul 02, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't see anything Ooo... but if you think you were wrongly banned... mail a mod... Goodluck if you get a reply... or wait it out... like I do... and if you've got scratchy fingers... open another account...
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 02, 2015
proxillin:

I have never seen any parent rushing their daughter to go bring somebody or else.

There is no bad in reminding your daughter she is not getting younger by the day.

So she should not be get carried away.

Menopause starts at age 30. She should know that.
my wife got our 2 boys after her "menopause" i suppose. grin
nigeria is the home of clowns i swear.the stuff i read on this site is enough entertainment. dont know why i subscribe to DStv. grin

4 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by amacastel: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2015
Despite all odds I love my sef a woman intelligent,beautiful, hard working, classy,sexy in my next world God pls make me a woman,
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:33am On Jul 02, 2015
liquidmetall:
So you married so early and yet you want some of our sisters here to think marriage is not an achievement,
some of them single in their late 30's here will even join you to shout marriage is not an achievement
is marriage an achievement in your opinion?

2 Likes

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 1:34am On Jul 02, 2015
proxillin:

Menopause starts at age 30. She should know that.

Please tell me that was a joke
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 2:06am On Jul 02, 2015
AABeauty:

Please tell me that was a joke
not in nigeria it isnt.i think nigerian ovaries have a shorter life span than the rest of the world's. grin grin
a couple of months ago i read a certain comment about how life had come to an end for a 31-year old nigerian woman because at that age no man would want her. i had to check my calendar to confirm whether we're really in 2015 and not 1858.these fellows are two centuries behind the rest of the world i tell ya.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 02, 2015
most of these women are ranting but they are the source of their own problems. when you think a man is all you need, the result is usually tragic.you can rant and bark on twitter like wounded dogs but the ball is in your court.it always has been, is and always will be.playing victim when we know it's your low self-esteem allowing yourself to be mocked for "being single" at 33.does that shyt happen anywhere else in the world?
nigerians cannot fvcking mind their business and that's the source of all these "troubles".i'm yet to see anyone lose their sleep where i come from over a woman's single status and that's because our women will not let you bother them about it.you'll never use that "marriage card" with them without looking or sounding like the stewpid one.nigeria is one big,dingy cave. grin grin

nigerian women on here create threads to "flaunt" wedding pictures, engagement rings,marriage proposals(with some dude on bended knee) and other childish crap. wtf? i swear these women think marriage is the alpha and omega, so why shouldn't they suffer the consequences of placing a high value on marriage? cause and effect.let them at least take some responsibility for being a part of their own problems.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Truckpusher(m): 3:56am On Jul 02, 2015
bukatyne:

A woman can be feminist and be bitter; a woman can be anti-feminist and be bitter.
grin grin grin

Una go tay for house o. cheesy
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2015
apolonius:

I guess low-level assholes like you who will rather get busy moaning and wailing after attracting your likes deserve empathies.

You hate being told the truth, yet won't accept responsibilities for digging the holes you earnestly want to crawl from.

If you hate, remember you are in this grumpy minority, beingafemaleinNigeria,get out and get yourselves better deals.

Feminism is about taking responsibility for your life and choices too. Equality doesn't mean shunning quality!smiley

Enjoy your sorrows, dear!

Taa! See ur moth like taking responsibility for your life you cannot take responsibility for common food. Do you have a vagina? Baba sit down because you know nothing about feminism. The beinganigerianwoman is not even feminism really, it is pure common sense. You really think I'm saying all this because of likes? Lmao. Maybe you do that and expect everyone to be like you. Hope you don't have kids yet because me thinks you still need some growing up to do. grin grin If you wish me sorrow, just wait till your wife gets to the labour room mumu +1

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2015
Na them be their igba ikole. You know what yorubas call igba ikole.a basin you can pick at anytime you like, pour all kinds of dirts inside and throw it away when it is weak and un useful again grin

na their 7am be this grin
KanwuliaJara:

You know I am always ahead of these games!
Na NIGERIAN women worse pass with the way the SEE THEMSELVES, with the LOWEST of self-esteem o! grin

How will the men not get away with it?

If you be doormat, dem go treat you like doormat abi? grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by Swiftboy(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2015
angieberry:
please give instances.
Women who beat their husbands nko?
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by KanwuliaJara: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Na them be their igba ikole. You know what yorubas call igba ikole.a basin you can pick at anytime you like, pour all kinds of dirts inside and throw it away when it is weak and un useful again grin

na their 7am be this grin

Na dem be THE WORST to make noise ke! cheesy

1 Like

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin
codeafrica:
nigeria is the home of clowns i swear.the stuff i read on this site is enough entertainment. dont know why i subscribe to DStv. grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On Jul 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Na dem be THE WORST to make noise ke! cheesy
why won't the men feel justified to turn them into igba ikole and replace it when it's no longer useful

it's sad we can't question God but if it was possible to come to the world again or choose the country my mother was to birth me I will NEVER branch to nigeria with 800million pole distance. Everything about nigeria makes me sick

people rather die in their mental slavery and profit less culture that is full of junks

till today I still blame my mom for birthing me here when there are other decent countries she could have birthed me.all she keeps saying is that she didn't know nigeria will turn into a jungle the way it is today
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by KanwuliaJara: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2015
SAMBARRY:
why won't the men feel justified to turn them into igba ikole and replace it when it's no longer useful

it's sad we can't question God but if it was possible to come to the world again or choose the country my mother was to birth me I will NEVER branch to nigeria with 800million pole distance. Everything about nigeria makes me sick

people rather die in their mental slavery and profit less culture that is full of junks

till today I still blame my mom for birthing me here when there are other decent countries she could have birthed me.all she keeps saying is that she didn't know nigeria will turn into a jungle the way it is today

The same "God" that created woman to be "help-mate" to a LAZZZZZY man ke! cheesy
Please, don't blame your mom o!
She did not know any better.
We do! kiss

I chose to escape the sordid environment of mental slavery!
If you stay, FIGHT! kiss
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:36am On Jul 02, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin

that line is old and boring. It has been used since the days of my grandma so try another line grin

by the way my grandma tay for house and was frolicking and partying till she died in her old age in sleep so those lines are dead grin

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin

Some of them are looking for the proverbial virtous woman in proverbs while they sleep and jump from Jane to adaku grin

when I saw that thread I laughedDgrin

she wakes up in the morning to tend for her family bla bla bla
She makes her husband happy all the days of her life I was like wtf grin shocked

which kain lifetime job be that one? How much will i be paid for that grin

if that's so who will then make me happy grin grin

if that's the life of a virtous woman I don't envy her neither do I want to be like her grin
KanwuliaJara:

The same "God" that created woman to be "help-mate" to a LAZZZZZY man ke! cheesy
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Please, don't blame your mom o!
She did not know any better.
We do! kiss

I chose to escape the sordid environment of mental slavery!
If you stay, FIGHT! kiss
of course I don't take it easy with them. grin

if you give them chance they will come and sell recharge card or do mobile preaching. Going from one office to the other begging for money in the guise of preaching
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
Please preach it grin grin grin
codeafrica:
most of these women are ranting but they are the source of their own problems. when you think a man is all you need, the result is usually tragic.you can rant and bark on twitter like wounded dogs but the ball is in your court.it always has been, is and always will be.playing victim when we know it's your low self-esteem allowing yourself to be mocked for "being single" at 33.does that shyt happen anywhere else in the world?
nigerians cannot fvcking mind their business and that's the source of all these "troubles".i'm yet to see anyone lose their sleep where i come from over a woman's single status and that's because our women will not let you bother them about it.you'll never use that "marriage card" with them without looking or sounding like the stewpid one.nigeria is one big,dingy cave. grin grin

nigerian women on here create threads to "flaunt" wedding pictures, engagement rings,marriage proposals(with some dude on bended knee) and other childish crap. wtf? i swear these women think marriage is the alpha and omega, so why shouldn't they suffer the consequences of placing a high value on marriage? cause and effect.let them at least take some responsibility for being a part of their own problems.

Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2015
codeafrica:
grin grin grin
Re: #beingfemaleinnigeria Trending On Twitter. How True Are These Tweets? by SAMBARRY: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin

Not just nigeria. African women as a whole.

I was watching tv yesterday night and they showed the zambian culture and how they groom the bride for her husband so he will not run away, how she has to kneel to serve him food and I was wondering whether they shot the documentary in 2015 or 1851.when I saw it was 2014, I didn't even wait to finish watching everything before I turned off the tv to go and sleep. The whole ishh was just irritating me undecided
KanwuliaJara:

You want me to respond to what NIGERIAN women think about themselves? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Teacher Divorces Her Husband Over “Unattractive Joystick” In Delta / See What A Father Did To His Daughter.....pics Not Appealing *beware* / I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.