Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,385 members, 7,812,135 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Should I Ask Her Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Ask Her Out (752 Views)

Should I Ask Him Out? / PHOTO: Pls Tell Me How To Ask Her Out..... She's Pretty!!! / Girlz, How Do I Ask A Girl To Be My Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Ask Her Out by WilliamHP(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2009
I think she likes me but i'm confused. We've been friends for four yrs now,i tell her stuffs nd all.
Lately she's been fussing over me nd i've been thinking of asking her out on a date but a friend says otherwise cos she's been seen with some other guys lately though i don't know how true cos i'm mostly away to school.
Pls help me out.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Gabry(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
Why dont you ask her whether if she is in love or not? Just ask her generally like this.

Hey girlfriend, I notice something is different about you lately? Are you in love or something? Just let me know if you need to talk. Im always willing to listen to you. And you give an angelic innocent look smile. smiley

Than you will be able to dig whether if she is seeing someone or not.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by aus123(m): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2009
First of all,

What do feel about her?

I can sense lack of confidence in u and jealousy, ( No hard feelings)

Is just becos u heard of other guys,
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Gabry(f): 1:22pm On Mar 03, 2009
aus123:

First of all,

What do feel about her?

I can sense lack of confidence in u and jealousy, ( No hard feelings)

Is just becos u heard of other guys,

Hey bro, how long do you want me to wait for you? Can I go? Am hungry. Pele ooo embarassed sad
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by aus123(m): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
Sorry, I am always with my laptop

Except, if I have lectures,
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by yme1(f): 1:26pm On Mar 03, 2009
you need to do some research about her and don't jump into conclusion cos your friends might be wrong.At the end if she loves you i don't see any reason why you should not ask her out on a date.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by Tonyet1(m): 1:31pm On Mar 03, 2009
Will.i.am HP:

I think she likes me but i'm confused. We've been friends for four yrs now,i tell her stuffs nd all.
Lately she's been fussing over me nd i've been thinking of asking her out on a date but a friend says otherwise cos she's been seen with some other guys lately though i don't know how true cos i'm mostly away to school.
Pls help me out.

i dont phink a lady must fuss around you b4 you ask her out, whether she is an existing or new friend, it doesnt marra, IF YOU LIKE HER ASK HER OUT, simple!
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by aus123(m): 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2009
@yme

Let me bother abt that,

Beauty is in the eye of d ,

I know she is beautiful, smart and intelligent,

What else, can I asked 4,
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by OfficeGirl(f): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2009
Are you kinda scared of competition? Ask her if she's into any relationship
dont judge her by ''ear-say'' then go ahead and tell her how you feel about her.

Good luck.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by yme1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 03, 2009
Then ask her out.
Re: Should I Ask Her Out by oluwafemi113(m): 4:41am On Mar 04, 2009
y me:

Then ask her out.
lol

(1) (Reply)

y / Why Is It That Celebrities Or Very Popular People tend to hide their partners? / Should You Marry The Love You Love Or The One Who Loves You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.