Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,354 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. (2957 Views)

Guys, What Is The Nicest Thing Your Girlfriend Has Done For You??? / 8 Signs You're His Side Chick But Not His Girlfriend / What's The Nicest Compliment U've Eva Heard Abt Urself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Nature8(m): 5:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
op.

all guys are guilty of one or two of the following.

So no Guy is nice tongue

Believe me when I say I'm not guilty of any of the above..
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
I'm already a fu. cking fail from #1
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
freakthingz:

yes ooo my dicK iz nice
it stands up to allow ladies sit down cool

very polite

Punchline.........
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Am a nice guy and am not susceptible to heaetbreak.... maybe am supernice.
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Diddyydiva:
op.

all guys are guilty of one or two of the following.

So no Guy is nice tongue
I ain't guilty of any though
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Catalyst4real: 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[Eroti¢]The Awesome Threesom£
http://catalyst4real.com/the-amazing-threeome/
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Willl(m): 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by vizboy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
So you mean to say I an A nice guy.

Yippee yippee yippee
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by Emodeee: 7:09pm On Sep 17, 2015
Nature8:

1. You do not use any swear words, despite how 'cool' they are; and sound weird when you do.

2. You are really bad at lying, and feel guilty for days after telling one.

3. If the shopkeeper gave you more change than you should get, you return it to him rather than walk away quietly.

4. You feel really uncomfortable saying anything negative behind someone's back, even though it's true.

5. You have absolutely no problem giving your partner the password to your phone or social networking profile - because you genuinely have nothing to hide. For real.

6. You do not know how to flirt, and actively try to avoid standing next to girls in public transport in case they think you're being creepy in any manner.

7. You cannot tell whether someone genuinely needs your help or is taking advantage of you, since they know you will never say 'no'.

8. You might get friend-zoned sometimes, but female acquaintances feel completely safe around you because they know you are sincerely decent.

9. If you say that you'll be there at 6:30 p.m., you are going to actually be there at 6:30 p.m. And you'll never learn otherwise.

10. You wish everyone on their birthday on Facebook. Even though you hardly talk to them ever. Because that's the nice thing to do.

11. You know that being nice makes you susceptible to heartbreaks, deceit, and the doormat treatment - but you would rather be who you are than try to be a bad boy just to look tough.. NATURE

Lalasticlala
Re: 11 Signs You're The Nicest Guy Ever.. by jdstunt(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
freakthingz:

yes ooo my dicK iz nice it stands up to allow ladies sit down cool
very polite
Lwkmd

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Lady Who They Say Is The World's Sexiest Nurse (photos) / What My Girlfriend Gave As An Excuse For Saying She Loves Anoda Guy On Her Stats / Man Looking For A Prostitute Finds Himself In Front Of His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.