Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How (5356 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / My Fiance Says Am Fat. / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by kokoletz(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2006
I am directing this to the kokolets (chicks) in d house. I wnt you to please tell me wat can do to show that am caring, I really to tell I luv her. Waitin 4 ur replies
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Damsal(f): 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2006
Do you call her often, hug her when she's around you tell her you care about her or buy her little gifts. If not then you might want to try doing that. 
And please don't call girls kokolets, i don't know what it means but i'm sure it's not a very polite word.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by windywendy(f): 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2006
Damsal:

And please don't call girls kokolets, i don't know what it means but i'm sure it's not a very polite word.

, and perhaps that's one of the things that makes your girlfriend think you're uncaring undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by iice(f): 4:34am On Sep 22, 2006
Words alone do not complete the deed. Actions speak louder than words.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Freewilly(f): 4:46am On Sep 22, 2006
@iice

Have to hit the sack now, you have a good night sweetheart. Thanks for being such a wonderful friend. you REALLY DO TOUCH ME kiss cry
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by iice(f): 4:48am On Sep 22, 2006
@freewilly, pleasant dreams and thank you. Take care ayt and don't stress too much cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by kokoletz(m): 5:46am On Sep 22, 2006
Guys am really greatful for all your post I heard all you said.Thanks
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by kokoletz(m): 5:59am On Sep 22, 2006
I think the problem is that am afraid of the girls outside now really when you buy them gift and do other things to show that you care it goes into there head and they start 2 behave funny. Also waitin 4 the girls in the house.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by EmemJU(f): 8:23am On Sep 22, 2006
Pay more ATTENTION to her sincerely and make her feel your world revolves around
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by kokoletz(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2006
Thanks ememju
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by sagacious(f): 1:28pm On Sep 22, 2006
Try to be natural , you don't need to pretend.I think u have to give her more attension and make her realise that she can be proud of you , and you share something in common , which is love .No stress boy! just be nice to her and handle her softly and tender.I think she will be confuse that she is not in love with wrong man.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Busta(f): 9:30pm On Sep 23, 2006
think hard and search deep down urself.

maybe u really are not!
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by shilling(f): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2008
Call her as often as you can, I'm sure she'll also appreciate it if you sms'd. Buy her gifts, they don't have to be expensive. Tell her how you feel about her and don't asume that she knows so you don't have to say it.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by naawee: 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2008
shilling:

Call her as often as you can, I'm sure she'll appreciate an sms. Buy her gifts, they don't have to be expensive. Tell her how you feel about her and don't asume that she knows so you don't have to say it.

Dude,

If you try this, you'll just see your honey slip away. Don't call her often.

Like myself, most girls say I am very naughty, crazy, wild,etc but I rarely call them

after making the first few moves. They be the ones doing the calling cos the attraction is

there. You just have to have your games tight.

Don't be a wussie man. Got to show her that she messes up, there 1o1 other

shawties lining up to be yours. Then you've got her in your palms.

The more you care about what your girl thinks, the less of control you have over

her. mess this lovey-dovey shit. Have a life and be just the real man for your

sweetheart.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by shilling(f): 4:49pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ naawee

He said his girl said he isn't caring. He's trying to up his game here. How can you tell him not to call her? He shouldn't call her like 10 times in a day, but at least he should try to call often. Even if it's for a minute, believe me, it would be appreciated. Ladies in the house, am I wrong?
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by naawee: 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2008
shilling:

@ naawee

He said his girl said he isn't caring. He's trying to up his game here. How can you tell him not to call her? He shouldn't call her like 10 times in a day, but at least he should try to call often. Even if it's for a minute, believe me, it would be appreciated. Ladies in the house, am I wrong?

Men, you talkin' sense. But still call her the minimal number of times you can.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by sistawoman: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
shilling:

@ naawee

You are correct.

It is the little things that matter.  

"Baby you look really good today"

The unexpected touch in the small of the back

The unexpected note in her wallet or purse or pocket

The no reason gift

The hug or kiss that catches your breath and makes you feel the love that he has for you

cooking a meal for her

surpurise lunch dates

just a few of the things you can do to show her you love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by shilling(f): 5:08pm On Sep 25, 2008
@ naawee
We're now on the same page then? Make that "Girl, you're talking sense", if you know what I mean?
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Dude,

Like myself, most girls say I am very naughty, crazy, wild,etc but I rarely call them

after making the first few moves. They be the ones doing the calling because the attraction is

The more you care about what your girl thinks, the less of control you have over

sweetheart.

This dunce dosent understand the post. Maybe the poster should but 'f**k' somewhere in there and I'm sure it'll sink well.

Someone's being accused of not being caring and this one is talking about . . . what is he talking about sef?
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by yimiton(f): 5:42pm On Sep 25, 2008
naawee:

Dude,

after making the first few moves. They be the ones doing the calling because the attraction is

sweetheart.

Ain't this the same guy who thinks Nigerian girls are ugly and stupid, who thinks girls are mere intimacy gadgets, thrown in the trash can if they don't fulfil his sexual desires?

@ poster, this guy doesn't have any regards or respect for the feminine folks, he simply thinks they are toys and games to be played with. I'll strongly advice you to ignore his advice and try to find ways to make your relationship work for you. Sisterwoman made some nice points and any girl will appreciate that.

You might want to see this to understand what this guy thinks about women.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-175745.0.html#msg2851683
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by mikesleek(m): 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2008
This is why i love Nairaland, the tackles and bagles,
i feel sistawoman is correct. just do those small things that would make her always have you on her mind. with that there would be no space for her to think of someone else.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by sistawoman: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2008
mikesleek:

This is why i love Nairaland, the tackles and bagles,
i feel sistawoman is correct. just do those small things that would make her always have you on her mind. with that there would be no space for her to think of someone else.

When a woman questions if her man really loves her it is those small things that we call to mind to KNOW that he loves us. These things can be faked to an extent but most can not and when you KNOW someone loves you, you feel it.

When the road gets ruff we look back on these things and smile. grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Em2va: 8:28pm On Sep 26, 2008
Respect her every decision, and see what happens! shikena
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by hamzatafee: 11:54pm On Sep 27, 2008
hey any good and intelligent girl over there--am a nice cool easy going man,am looking for a serious relationship with a serious gal,who live around ibadan, any serious gal she may be---can give me a call on my mobile number or send me sms and i will call back---- 07032354217
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by tope2000(f): 12:00am On Sep 28, 2008
I am directing this to the kokolets (chicks) in d house. I wnt you to please tell me what can do to show that am caring, I really to tell I love her. Waitin 4 ur replies

I even applaude you for starting this thread because that shows you love her and surely don't want to lose her. so kudos to you wink I'm impressed.

sistawoman said it all

It is the little things that matter. 

"Baby you look really good today"

The unexpected touch in the small of the back

The unexpected note in her wallet or purse or pocket

The no reason gift

The hug or kiss that catches your breath and makes you feel the love that he has for you

cooking a meal for her

surpurise lunch dates

just a few of the things you can do to show her you love her.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by inbox(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2008
Ujujoan:

This dunce dosent understand the post. Maybe the poster should but 'f**k' somewhere in there and I'm sure it'll sink well.

Someone's being accused of not being caring and this one is talking about . . . what is he talking about sef?

@uju
who let the dog out?
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by tumfulu: 12:25am On Sep 28, 2008
she meant to say, your dikc is not good enough for her pussie.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by dayokanu(m): 7:14am On Sep 28, 2008
SHe means yo are not laying the pipe appropriately you have been hitting the wrong spots

Caring has only one meaning
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by jgirl3: 7:15am On Sep 28, 2008
Please! Do guys even know the meaning of caring?
You'll never get it.
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by Pataki: 8:52am On Sep 29, 2008
j-girl:

You'll never get it.
Huh
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by dyabman(m): 9:05am On Sep 29, 2008
j-girl:

You'll never get it.

Caring" A feeling of one or many of the following: compassion, empathy, sympathy, anger, vehemency, advocation, intention, sadness, fear, happiness, protection, enlightenment, love, or passion in direct correlation with the plight/triumph of another human being/entity/idea/culture/population.

Caring is an internal reaction to the above and is often coupled with a sense of need to help physically or emotionally, in an attempt to offer support in a visible way

J-Girl so whats urs? becos na u know everything
Re: My Girlfriend Says Am Not Caring! Pls Tell Me How by dyabman(m): 4:51pm On Sep 29, 2008
@j-girl

waiting for an answer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Afraid Of A White Garment Church Goer(female) / My Bae Is Beautiful, Don't You Think So? / Sweet Uncle Tosin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.