Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,246 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men (19298 Views)

Ghana Men Are Like Paradise On Earth / Why Women Prefer To Have Sex At Night / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 8:05am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
its all because u shut the door of ur heart to nigerian men only, if only u will open that door, i can promise u that a man from a different african nation will show u love that u wont ever experience from a naija man.

I didn't shut it others have shut it for me

honestly im not trying to be insulting I just cant imagine hooking up with a Senegalese man. what for

I do like when other people come and marry our guys, I think its nice but personally I couldn't do it to somebody else

just like our swag and attitude thats all
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

I didn't shut it others have shut it for me

honestly im not trying to be insulting I just cant imagine hooking up with a Senegalese man. what for

I do like when other people come and marry our guys, I think its nice but personally I couldn't do it to somebody else

just like our swag and attitude thats all
i understand u, some people love to stick to their own people so its alryt but other love to go international like my bro jiggamangh, at the end of the day mission is forfilled if everyone is happy with his or her decision. Btw how do u feel when naija men marry foreigners?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 8:17am On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
i understand u, some people love to stick to their own people so its alryt but other love to go international like my bro jiggamangh, at the end of the day mission is forfilled if everyone is happy with his or her decision. Btw how do u feel when naija men marry foreigners?

I don't have a problem with our guys marrying foreigners at all but what I really like is

when the woman makes a lot of effort to assimilate into our culture

like learn to cook the food, visit and look after her in-laws, and respect the customs

I really like it and I welcome all such women
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 8:39am On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't have a problem with our guys marrying foreigners at all but what I really like is

when the woman makes a lot of effort to assimilate into our culture

like learn to cook the food, visit and look after her in-laws, and respect the customs

I really like it and I welcome all such women
thats good to know. U love to preserve the naija culture.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Onilaiscool(f): 9:20am On Jul 05, 2015
why do I get banned when I am never the one that insults pple first

when I insult back, I get banned undecided
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2015
Onilaiscool:
why do I get banned when I am never the one that insults pple first

when I insult back, I get banned undecided
then stop using the word "hate" in ur speeches
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
thats good to know. U love to preserve the naija culture.

indeed. thanks for your patience Sir
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

indeed. thanks for your patience Sir
highly appreciated madam, so which tribe are u from?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
highly appreciated madam, so which tribe are u from?

Igbo and you?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:46pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Igbo and you?
am a ga (not a nigerian tribe) btw i heard that igbos have the most beautiful ladies in nigeria, is it true?
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 12:49pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
am a ga (not a nigerian tribe) btw i heard that igbos have the most beautiful ladies in nigeria, is it true?

yeah ive heard of Ga people before

I don't think beauty recognizes tribe. you can find beautiful girls and guys everywhere

but I would say our looks are very varied which is what makes people like us

like you cant really identify us by how we look. nobody has ever said "you look like an Igbo" because all of us look different. there is no singular Igbo "look"
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 12:57pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

I don't think beauty recognizes tribe. you can find beautiful girls and guys everywhere

like you cant really identify us by how we look. nobody has ever said "you look like an Igbo" because all of us look different. there is no singular Igbo "look"
are u sure abt that? Coz when i see igbos in ghana, i identify them easily.(both the light and dark skin ones) their dressing, expressions, etc...... Btw its great of u being so patriotic abt beauty being among all tribes in naija.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 12:59pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
are u sure abt that? Coz when i see igbos in ghana, i identify them easily.(both the light and dark skin ones) their dressing, expressions, etc...... Btw its great of u being so patriotic abt beauty being among all tribes in naija.

yeah that is to do with our character which is very identifiable

I mean our physical features cant be categorized because we all look different

but im curious. what dressing and expressions?

we usually just wear everybody elses traditional clothes lol

yeah thats not patriotism thats just the truth, although its hard for some people to admit it
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by HungerBAD: 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
About time you two love birds, start doing the PM thing.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah that is to do with our character which is very identifiable

I mean our physical features cant be categorized because we all look different

but im curious. what dressing and expressions?

we usually just wear everybody elses traditional clothes lol

yeah thats not patriotism thats just the truth, although its hard for some people to admit it
igbos that i have encountered in ghana are very confident, aggressive, brave, they dont give up, for their dressing, they like to dress very traditional especially when they having parties, they like to show off alot too.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
About time you two love birds, start doing the PM thing.
lolz, funny guy...... Ur mind is too bad. u watch too much telenovelas.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 1:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
igbos that i have encountered in ghana are very confident, aggressive, brave, they dont give up, for their dressing, they like to dress very traditional especially when they having parties, they like to show off alot too.

Lol yeah thats us. anyway I think OP's bodygaurd wants to drive us from the thread. was nice talking to you
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Captainswag225(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol yeah thats us. anyway I think OP's bodygaurd wants to drive us from the thread. was nice talking to you
same too, u are such a nice and friendly person....
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
Captainswag225:
same too, u are such a nice and friendly person....

and so you are also, and open to others' opinions smiley good luck

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by HungerBAD: 1:30pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

Was here for Onilaiscool comments, until the two of you turned the room to your personal wannabe Love Garden lol.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Was here for Onilaiscool comments, until the two of you turned the room to your personal wannabe Love Garden lol.

whatever
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

say what?? Hehehe, Igbo people are one of the most easily identifiable Nigerians. Stop giving foreigners misleading information. They all have the same shape of head.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
say what?? Hehehe, Igbo people are one of the most easily identifiable Nigerians. Stop giving foreigners misleading information. They all have the same shape of head.

not all but some

i must admit my head is also that shape...thank goodness my hair covers it... embarassed
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

not all but some

i must admit my head is also that shape...thank goodness my hair covers it... embarassed
apart from the head, the body shape, majority of you are thick, hairy body etc. Ur features are distinctive.
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Gurgle(f): 2:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
firstEVA:
apart from the head, the body shape, majority of you are thick, hairy body etc. Ur features are distinctive.

well thank you very much. may somebody else do to you as you have done to me
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
Gurgle:

well thank you very much. may somebody else do to you as you have done to me
I meant no harm.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Walechef(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2015
I dont even agree Naija women prefer Ghaana guys..laughable...Add me up neat ladies..am starved smiley sucking puccy is my hobbie 560d836c
Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Batman123: 12:26am On Jul 06, 2015
JiggamanGh:

To be honest when it comes to women in the eyes of Ghanaian men. Nigerian women are at the bottom, once in a while you might see Ghana men n Nigerian women but 99% of the time they don't check for Nigerian women. Not that they Nigerian women aren't beautiful but they lack the sex appeal.
This is nothing but the truth bro.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Batman123: 12:29am On Jul 06, 2015
Onilaiscool:

Ghanaian men have some cute dudes
theres one in my school

tall, dark and handsome
he looks black American
I am blessed to be in the school, so many hot guys

I like dark skinned dudes

I just find Ghanaian women too serious, easily offended

I get along with women. just don't along with some
I have noticed that Ghanaian women and Nigerian women generally don't gel well. But I guess I can say that overall about Nigerians and Ghanaians

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Nigerian Women Prefer Ghana Men by Batman123: 12:35am On Jul 06, 2015
Onilaiscool:

Liberian are cool peeps

and I see many Ghanaian men with Liberian girls
they find Liberian girls easier to deal with

compared to their women

u shld try Somalis and Ugandans
also very nice
Ghanaians and Liberians have a very tight relationship and inter-marry a lot. We just gel well together, it has nothing to do with easier to deal with. Please dont get it twisted, Ghanaian men love Ghanaian women a lot this is why you would always find us defending our women when others insult them or say bad stuff about them.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Woman With The Biggest Bum In Africa (photos) / Is My Wife Still Cheating? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.