Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24758 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please Osina,what website can I buy from?,what website can I sell? Reply these to "osasere.isibor@yahoo.com"
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
EFOLK5:

i must say that, going by ur statistic, u're in 4 a great deal just by d conner.
The truth is that u'll av to pay b4 ur domain can b posted on godaddy auction, but d beauty of it is that u'll b exposed to more bidders, n subsequent quick sales.
As per how 2 contact direct end users, google 4 d name n see most likely organisations that r in2 residentialessentials, extract their contact n send them a direct mail informing them of that domain which can go a long way in adding value 2 their biz. the more end users u contact, the beta ur chances for a quick sell.

**** call me if u need further assistance

GOODLUCK!!!
thanks. i will contact more end users.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
EFOLK5:

i must say that, going by ur statistic, u're in 4 a great deal just by d conner.
The truth is that u'll av to pay b4 ur domain can b posted on godaddy auction, but d beauty of it is that u'll b exposed to more bidders, n subsequent quick sales.
As per how 2 contact direct end users, google 4 d name n see most likely organisations that r in2 residentialessentials, extract their contact n send them a direct mail informing them of that domain which can go a long way in adding value 2 their biz. the more end users u contact, the beta ur chances for a quick sell.

**** call me if u need further assistance

GOODLUCK!!!
thanks. i will contact more end users. there is one website that is residentialessentials.com...i have contacted them...i hope they gv a positive reply
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 26, 2016
sseunth:
thanks. i will contact more end users. there is one website that is residentialessentials.com...i have contacted them...i hope they gv a positive reply

Goodluck!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 26, 2016
vicosasere:
Please Osina,what website can I buy from?,what website can I sell? Reply these to "osasere.isibor@yahoo.com"

* to buy fresh domains, visit godaddy.com
* to buy expired domains, visit expireddomains.net
* to pack n sell ur domain, visit any of d following;
auction.godaddy.com
bido.com
afternic.com
undeveloped.com
I'll advise u read 4rm d first page bcoz we treated this earlier. But if u need d comprehensive manual, its goes for #2,500 only. send an e-mail with d subject "DOMAIN PACK" to osina1414hgmail.com for details on hw to order.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by omoruyivictory(m): 1:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
ok
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
omoruyivictory:
ok

U're wlcm
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 8:55am On Jan 28, 2016
please, is the method ok? it is not expired but new domain name entirely.

the domain name will contain 2 or 3 words. one will be a location of a place and the second will be a service people are rendering. so after getting a domain name, you serach for the words on google keyword planner and set the location. so after getting the number of searches per month, you screenshot it and save it somewhere.

now go to to business directory of the company. search for the service and the location. it will bring people in that location that are rendering the service.

get their contacts and mail them. tell them you have contacted other people that are into competition with them. tell them the number of searches per month, tell them if they link the domain name to their site, their site will be on page 1 on google. tell them u are open to any offer..

what i noticed is that the business cant buy the domain for more than 500dollars.

e.g lasvegasdoctors.com

las vegas is a place in usa
doctors are people into the medical line

go to godaddy.com to see if it is available

if it is available, go to google keyword planner to get the number of searches per month.

if there are 300 searches, screenshot it and save it somewhere.

then go to godaddy to register it and put it up for sale.

go to yellowpages.com, search for doctors in las vegas,

get their contacts (email) or use the contact us icon to msg them through their website.

put the benefit of buying the domain

1. their website will be on page 1 on google

2. the total average number of searches will open them to more customers which might increase their income.

3. they will have edge over their competitors.

let them know you are open to any offer they make.

surely, they wont be able to buy for $1k. but let them competite for it. $500 is still ok.....you have a gain of $490...

let them know how to make the offer. use undeveloped or afternic.

dont let them do it with you directly, they might think that it is a scam.

the sending of email should be individually.

GURUS IN THE HOUSE, IS THIS METHOD OK?.

I'm just a learner but i go to find this on the net.

op, what can you say this?

note: there is a software that generate this domain names.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Segunnairaland(m): 9:45am On Jan 28, 2016
Jatropha farming is the key to your financial freedom for life. Google the the usefulness of jatropha seed, and see what this seed can turn you to just in one year. Agriculture is the way.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
@Sseunth
that's exactly what i explained 2 u, but in another choice of sentences. That's the fastest way 2 sell, but it's usually not gonna pay u in thousands of Dollars, but essencial if u need money urgently.
I av personally used this system, n i will recomend it 2 anybody anyday anytime.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 1:04pm On Jan 28, 2016
EFOLK5:
@Sseunth
that's exactly what i explained 2 u, but in another choice of sentences. That's the fastest way 2 sell, but it's usually not gonna pay u in thousands of Dollars, but essencial if u need money urgently.
I av personally used this system, n i will recomend it 2 anybody anyday anytime.
thanks. i will continue using this method. thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2016
I stoped by wish u all a hapi n fun filled sunday.
I wish 2 remind us that this thread is still very much alive 4 us. Let's keep asking questions, n sharing our challenges.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by domainservice(m): 5:40pm On Jan 31, 2016
sseunth:

the domain name will contain 2 or 3 words. one will be a location of a place and the second will be a service people are rendering. so after getting a domain name, you serach for the words on google keyword planner and set the location. so after getting the number of searches per month, you screenshot it and save it somewhere.

now go to to business directory of the company. search for the service and the location. it will bring people in that location that are rendering the service.

get their contacts and mail them. tell them you have contacted other people that are into competition with them. tell them the number of searches per month, tell them if they link the domain name to their site, their site will be on page 1 on google. tell them u are open to any offer..

what i noticed is that the business cant buy the domain for more than 500dollars.

e.g lasvegasdoctors.com

if it is available, go to google keyword planner to get the number of searches per month.

get their contacts (email) or use the contact us icon to msg them through their website.

2. the total average number of searches will open them to more customers which might increase their income.

surely, they wont be able to buy for $1k. but let them competite for it. $500 is still ok.....you have a gain of $490...

Great concept!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by kachiben(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2016
Please can u send me d details on how to buy domains, where to buy domains and how to sell d domains
Thanks
My emil is kachiben1981@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 9:48am On Feb 02, 2016
just bought a domain now, want to know how good is it..... zikavirusinfo.us
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2016
liljaydee:
just bought a domain now, want to know how good is it..... zikavirusinfo.us
it is only restricted to usa.... a .com domain is better
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by femison32(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2016
Please can u send me d details on how to buy domains, where to buy domains and how to sell d domains
Thanks femison32@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 1:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
sseunth:
it is only restricted to usa.... a .com domain is better

how about this...... zikavirus-info.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
liljaydee:

how about this...... zikavirus-info.com
zikavirusinfo.com is okk
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by opeyemiahm(m): 4:15pm On Feb 02, 2016
sseunth:

e.g lasvegasdoctors.com

this is good... i have learnt a lot from this post... but pls i wish to sell my website together with the domain name...interested should pm me (palmbell.com)
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 02, 2016
kachiben:
Thanks
My emil is kachiben1981@gmail.com

pls follow this thread 4rm d beginin, we've treated all these b4. read through n then ask qstns where ever u need further clearificatnz. but if u care for the comprehensive manual which gose 4 #2,500 u send an E-mail with "DOMAIN PACKING" as d subject to <osina1414@gmail.com> for details on how 2 place ur order.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:17pm On Feb 02, 2016
sseunth:
zikavirusinfo.com is okk

ur comments n advise on dis subject is perfect. glad 2 knw hw fast u learn. i wish to hear ur testimony soonest.
I wish u d best.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hapi sunday 2 u guyz out there.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
In d spirit of d season, i av decided 2 com up wt this 2 packages to encourage us all on this thread.
1. i shall be open to respond to anybody that needs any assistance on this subject. feel free 2 call me on 08091153632 or 08138827439 4rm now till monday 15th februry, 2016. all calls shld b btwn 8am to 9pm, except on sundsy which will b 4rm 12noon to 9pm. call me n ask any qstn.
2. the comprehensive manual which normally sales for #2,500 will b given out at just 1k, this offer runs from now till 11.59pm on monday 15th feb, 2016. to order for d manual, simply send an email with subject "DOMAIN PACK" to osina1414@gmail.com for details on hw 2 place ur order.
i wish u all.... HAPI VAL! in advanced
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2016
to assist us in setting d right price 4 our domains, it is advisable we visit www.estibot.com this a frontline domain valuation platform. type in ur domain on the space provided n proceeed, the platform will give u d best estimated value 4 that domain. this will help us avoid keeping aour prices too high which will eventually delay d sales. It is important we know that most of d buyers will make use of this, n oda similar platforms 2 confirm d best estimated value, dis will determine how long it takes 2 complete a deal.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 21, 2016
Hapi sunday 2 every body
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 26, 2016
hi pals, dis thread is still very much open 4 questnz.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by surest40(m): 8:56pm On Feb 26, 2016
hi mr osina,will you please help me with my domain,fashionmusicpr.com,regisral go daddy wort $150.expiring date-05-03-16.pls,will u help me sell it or give me hint on how to sell it fast b/f expiring date.I shall be glad.I am looking forward to your response ASAP.Thanks in advance sir.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 27, 2016
surest40:
hi mr osina,will you please help me with my domain,fashionmusicpr.com,regisral go daddy wort $150.expiring date-05-03-16.pls,will u help me sell it or give me hint on how to sell it fast b/f expiring date.I shall be glad.I am looking forward to your response ASAP.Thanks in advance sir.

I've replied ur mail that conveyed dis same qstn. pls follow the directives given, n feel free 2 call me anytime if u need any assistance.
#hapiweekend
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2016
can domain expired after buying it and there's no seller for biding
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
nellybenn:
can domain expired after buying it and there's no seller for biding

yes,
check ur invoice b4 u make payment 2 see exactly wot u're paying for. Majority of domains r registered for 12month, except u selected a different plan(eg. 2yrs or more)
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by surest40(m): 1:01pm On Feb 29, 2016
hi mr osina,I have registered for godaddy auction but how do I set it up and list my domain for sale? can I list same domain name else where after being listed with godaddy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win / Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.