Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24810 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2015
sseunth:
op, i asked a question after buying ur ebook. you did nt ans my mail till now.

how can i know a good domain name cus in ur ebook u disnt gv any details about it. all .com domain cant be good domain

sorry I've been abit busy lately. am gonna send to u a follow up material that contains the information u need. In case u're nt satisfied with what u get in it, call my line 4 more clearification. Am sorry for the late reply.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by magmai: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2015
My mail contact: bawaitsa@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
magmai:
My mail contact: bawaitsa@gmail.com

u're welcome Sir, pls read tru the pages n u'll understand what's going on here. tnx
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by lahify(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
hello everyone I currently own the domain name tabletscost.com and ukperfumes.com. please do u tink they are good domain names? I mean in terms of sale
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:27am On Jan 01, 2016
lahify:
hello everyone I currently own the domain name tabletscost.com and ukperfumes.com. please do u tink they are good domain names? I mean in terms of sale

Great names.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 01, 2016
To every body that has been a part of this thread in 2015. I most respectfully welcome u all in2 2016.

***HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by lahify(m): 1:54am On Jan 01, 2016
EFOLK5:

Great names.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
same to you.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 6:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
op, u still dont have the time to reply my mail?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 05, 2016
sseunth:
op, u still dont have the time to reply my mail?

Plz check ur Email n u'll see the back up manual that has that ur qstn proparly answered as promised. feel free to call me @ any time u may need my assistance.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2016
EFOLK5:

Plz check ur Email n u'll see the back up manual that has that ur qstn proparly answered as promised. feel free to call me @ any time u may need my assistance.
thanks. I have seen it. Love ur ans....
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Skynet247(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2016
millionboi:
u r 2slow

Hi I would like more information about where to buy and sell and best places to do so. Thanks for thinking of others.
my email hassan0726@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by successemma: 3:02pm On Jan 07, 2016
please i want to learn about domain biz. am a newbie, how do i get your e book and whats the subsidized cost
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
successemma:
please i want to learn about domain biz. am a newbie, how do i get your e book and whats the subsidized cost

send an email with "DOMAIN PACK" as the subject to osina1414@gmail.com for more info on how to order for the manual. But u should feel very free to ask any question.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 12, 2016
I welcome u all 2 2016 which has already started on a very gud note. Nothing shall stop us this yr. Am a very happy person 2day coz www.paypoint.com has just been sold 2day for $470. it was registered with $2 packed on september 2015 with just $0.56 of packing revenue.
My little expirience has tot me that, some times we need to put in extra effort 2 archive our desired result.
paypoint.com was sold through direct marketing strategy, i rili encourage us all to try it out. lets not just fold our hands and wait, let move an extra step.

*** if u av any question/challenges, post it here, or u simply call me on 08091153632.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
hello want to know if paylegit.com is a very good domain... just bought it
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 13, 2016
liljaydee:
hello want to know if paylegit.com is a very good domain... just bought it

the name is gud. Try 2 apply all the methods i've shared here, and d ones in the manual. get on google n search 4 "paylegit", u'll 4rm there av links to outfits with that name or something related to that. These are most likely ur potential buyers. send them an Email, introducing the domain to them. You may sell it much fater than u can ever imagine. never 4get the fact dat patience is a virTue in domain biz.

...Goodluck!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 8:22am On Jan 14, 2016
EFOLK5:

the name is gud. Try 2 apply all the methods i've shared here, and d ones in the manual. get on google n search 4 "paylegit", u'll 4rm there av links to outfits with that name or something related to that. These are most likely ur potential buyers. send them an Email, introducing the domain to them. You may sell it much fater than u can ever imagine. never 4get the fact dat patience is a virTue in domain biz.

...Goodluck!

yeah thank you..... but am still in the dark on how to park the domain, i was the one that call you yesterday
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 14, 2016
liljaydee:

yeah thank you..... but am still in the dark on how to park the domain, i was the one that call you yesterday

to pack, visit n creat a free account with any of d following;
www.sedo.com
www.bido.com
www.afternic.com
www.undeveloped.com
follow instructions on d page 2 activate ur acct. after activation, click on submit domain/pack domain(as d case may b) and fill in all d required info.
#GOODLUCK!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 9:13am On Jan 15, 2016
EFOLK5:

to pack, visit n creat a free account with any of d following;
www.sedo.com
www.bido.com
www.afternic.com
www.undeveloped.com
follow instructions on d page 2 activate ur acct. after activation, click on submit domain/pack domain(as d case may b) and fill in all d required info.
#GOODLUCK!

can i packed it in the four packing site at the same time?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 15, 2016
liljaydee:

can i packed it in the four packing site at the same time?

there r provisions on every domain to edit(change) name servers. u can not creat ur own aditional spaces. work with the available spaces. More informations on this can b found in the manual.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by wonderfulman(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2016
i am interested
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by deedat205(m): 7:00pm On Jan 15, 2016
Hello guys. can anyone please assist me on how to open an account on sedo. They keep banning my account each time I try. I want to know if there is any procedure am missing. I try to sign the pdf they do send to my account, and forwarding it to there mail. Itz not just working. Please I will appreciate it if any one can help me out.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 16, 2016
deedat205:
Hello guys. can anyone please assist me on how to open an account on sedo. They keep banning my account each time I try. I want to know if there is any procedure am missing. I try to sign the pdf they do send to my account, and forwarding it to there mail. Itz not just working. Please I will appreciate it if any one can help me out.

mail their customer care. state ur case exactly d way it is, they'll respond n tell u exactly if there's any problem, n possibly hw 2 get it fixed
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by deedat205(m): 9:08am On Jan 16, 2016
EFOLK5:

mail their customer care. state ur case exactly d way it is, they'll respond n tell u exactly if there's any problem, n possibly hw 2 get it fixed

Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 16, 2016
deedat205:

Thanks

U're wlcm Sir.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 20, 2016
for the sake of porpular demand, lemme answer dis qstn here.
the GODADDY promo is still on. which means u can regester a domain with as little as $0.99
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2016
EFOLK5:
for the sake of porpular demand, lemme answer dis qstn here.
the GODADDY promo is still on. which means u can regester a domain with as little as $0.99

HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THAT?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 20, 2016
liljaydee:

HOW DO WE GO ABOUT THAT?

Pls follow d thread 4rm d first page, we discoursed this, and feel free 2 ask any question afterwards.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by liljaydee(m): 11:51am On Jan 22, 2016
please house, i just bought payonpoint.com and lassafever.com.ng how good are these domains?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
liljaydee:
please house, i just bought payonpoint.com and lassafever.com.ng how good are these domains?

payonpoint.com is a great name, even the lassarfever, is only that u should av gone 4 lassarfever.com. gettin a dot com dot ng(.com.ng) domain limits ur potential buys 2 Nigerian domain market which puts it at risk of low in demand.
MY ADVICE: payonpoint is ok, just go ahead n pack it. as for lassarfever.com.ng, i'll strongly recomend u use estobot.com to evaluate the value of d dmain so that u dnt make it high. n try 2 keep the price very low so that u can sell it quickly, because dis domain will loose every single value the moment lassar fever is booted out of Nigeria.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2016
i registered a domain name residentialessential.com. it has a page rank of 3 with green colour. the words "residential essential" have 188, 000, 000 search result on google. do you think it is a good domain name. cus i have put it undeveloped.com for sale at 1200

and i am unable to park it on bodis.com, i am unable to register.

And how can i auction it on godaddy.com cus it seems like i mst pay before autioning

how do i contact the potential buyers and what will i tell them?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
sseunth:
i registered a domain name residentialessential.com. it has a page rank of 3 with green colour. the words "residential essential" have 188, 000, 000 search result on google. do you think it is a good domain name. cus i have put it undeveloped.com for sale at 1200

and i am unable to park it on bodis.com, i am unable to register.

And how can i auction it on godaddy.com cus it seems like i mst pay before autioning

how do i contact the potential buyers and what will i tell them?

i must say that, going by ur statistic, u're in 4 a great deal just by d conner.
The truth is that u'll av to pay b4 ur domain can b posted on godaddy auction, but d beauty of it is that u'll b exposed to more bidders, n subsequent quick sales.
As per how 2 contact direct end users, google 4 d name n see most likely organisations that r in2 residentialessentials, extract their contact n send them a direct mail informing them of that domain which can go a long way in adding value 2 their biz. the more end users u contact, the beta ur chances for a quick sell.

**** call me if u need further assistance

GOODLUCK!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bitcoin Investment Named Worst Investment In 2018 - FinExpertiza / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / Mutual Funds In Nigeria: Please Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.