Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24688 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 28, 2015
lewinsky:
Do u give a one on one training?
How much will dt cost

yes Sir, i do give one-on-one traing @ N5,000. u shld be prepered to come down to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
GOOD NEWS!!!
am glad to inform u guys that godaddy promo season is fully back. am sure this will be gud news and really encouraging for newbies in domain business, an also an opportunity for those who av been on it to add more domains to their collections.
Apply any of the below codes and enjoy amazing reduction on dot com(.com) domains, they are:
CJCRMN99U, CJCR699B, CJCSIGLERC,
CJCSIGLERC, cjcgnc99, 295Geek, 199Geeks, GTNICIN57, CJC149SC.
I wish u guyz all the best. stay tuned for more updates in getting things done.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
please lets ask all our questions here so that others can also learn from the answers given, to save me the stress of answering the same question over n over again. tnx

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by geezzzyy(m): 2:25am On Oct 29, 2015
osina1414:
please lets ask all our questions here so that others can also learn from the answers given, to save me the stress of answering the same question over n over again. tnx

thanks for this enlightening thread.. Please I want to know if it is possible to list a domain in more than one auctioning website. And if yes, is it beneficial?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 5:40am On Oct 29, 2015
geezzzyy:

thanks for this enlightening thread.. Please I want to know if it is possible to list a domain in more than one auctioning website. And if yes, is it beneficial?
yes Sir, u can list ur domain in more than one auction site, it is indeed beneficial coz u're putting b4 much more prospective buyers. but there must be uniformity in the price, and u must remember to remove them from other sites onece the domain is sold.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 31, 2015
happy weekend guyz!
for porpular demand, let me address this issue of "no deal for accumulated domain since!". i want to advice us that, aside from waiting for free vote to get our domains upto auction which might sometimes take time aquire due to porpularity, we can as well apply extra effort to offload our domains if we want that done fast. let's also make efforts in reaching out to end users as stated. let's also try getting our domain on auction, though u might av to pay a token(like $4) in most cases, but that will surely fastract ur sales. goodluck
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:27am On Oct 31, 2015
osina1414:
happy weekend guyz!
for porpular demand, let me address this issue of "no deal for accumulated domain since!". i want to advice us that, aside from waiting for free vote to get our domains upto auction which might sometimes take time aquire due to porpularity, we can as well apply extra effort to offload our domains if we want that done fast. let's also make efforts in reaching out to end users as stated. let's also try getting our domain on auction, though u might av to pay a token(like $4) in most cases, but that will surely fastract ur sales. goodluck
boss osina thats d best way out joor, emargin if u pay 4 auction fee, and u are able to sale 5 domain per month at the rate of $500 do d caculation boss.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Dgrea8t(m): 1:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
osina1414:

e-mail sent, GUDLUCK!
pls send to me too:anthonydpeak@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eboy343:
boss osina thats d best way out joor, emargin if u pay 4 auction fee, and u are able to sale 5 domain per month at the rate of $500 do d caculation boss.

u gad d point brooh!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 31, 2015
Dgrea8t:
pls send to me too:anthonydpeak@gmail.com

pls am not sharing anything, that "e-mail sent" that u quoted was just an answer to a question asked. read through thread, and u can contact me if u're interested in the manual. tnx
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2015
osina1414:

depending on where u're getting ur expired domains 4rm(am sori am prohibited 4rm mentioning sites, n making references here 2 avoid being band by d MODs), always go 4 a dot com(.com) domain, on d darshboard u'll see all d data u need abt each domain(eg. PR - page ranking, BL - backlink etc.)
can I check the PR and bl of a domain before purchasing? I mean if I get an available domain like fortune ideas.com on godaddy, how do I check its ranking? Pls I'd appreciate a detailed response.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 7:01pm On Oct 31, 2015
osina1414:
u wlcm sir.
please can you mail me some sites to check PR, bl and Google rank of an expired domain? I mean a good site that has no hindrances. Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2015
Nemesis99:
please can you mail me some sites to check PR, bl and Google rank of an expired domain? I mean a good site that has no hindrances. Thanks
i believe all these info are disply alongside the domain on expiredomains. net
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 10:52pm On Oct 31, 2015
Eboy343:
i believe all these info are disply alongside the domain on expiredomains. net
can u explain this chart? What does pr -1 mean? Some are even 0

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 6:03am On Nov 01, 2015
Good morning my fellow landers. My real name is djubril and i am a beautician by profession and i also do a bit of music. Recently, the country has been a bit hard in almost every sector so, i decided to come online to find an alternative to my gradual brokeness grin twas then i came across expired domain biz. Which seems to be the easiest and stress free online biz. Anyone can succeed at. That depends on yur patience and right tools to achieve what every business man and woman craves. In a nutshell, i found a tool that works magic and i just bought 3 fantastic domain and guess what, i bought all 3 of 'em for just $8 and i've got an offer for one at the rate of $180 . Anyone interested in the tool, shld quote m.
NB the tool gives all the ranking you cld ever imagine.

1 Like

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by gafmod: 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
@nemesis99,could you tell us where you bought the 3 domain names and the tool.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2015
gafmod:
@nemesis99,could you tell us where you bought the 3 domain names and the tool.
i bought 'em on godaddy. Habe you ever heard of prpowershot?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
osina1414:

yes Sir, i do give one-on-one traing @ N5,000. u shld be prepered to come down to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state.

Hey so you are from uyo. am from uyo too, we're exactly in uyo you are residing. I reside at NWANIBA ROAD please do let me know cause am interested in one on one training to kick start the business asap. Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2015
osina1414:

u wlcm Ma'am, i wish u all the best
OP am not MMA. Am a guy
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2015
Nemesis99:
Good morning my fellow landers. My real name is djubril and i am a beautician by profession and i also do a bit of music. Recently, the country has been a bit hard in almost every sector so, i decided to come online to find an alternative to my gradual brokeness grin twas then i came across expired domain biz. Which seems to be the easiest and stress free online biz. Anyone can succeed at. That depends on yur patience and right tools to achieve what every business man and woman craves. In a nutshell, i found a tool that works magic and i just bought 3 fantastic domain and guess what, i bought all 3 of 'em for just $8 and i've got an offer for one at the rate of $180 . Anyone interested in the tool, shld quote m.

what the tool and how do you get buyers speedily
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 5:59pm On Nov 02, 2015
nellybenn:

what the tool and how do you get buyers speedily
the tool is prpowershot. Its a tool for scavenging high rank aged domain. Check it out and lemme knw whenever u need help surfing it wink
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2015
osina1414:
GOOD NEWS!!!
am glad to inform u guys that godaddy promo season is fully back. am sure this will be gud news and really encouraging for newbies in domain business, an also an opportunity for those who av been on it to add more domains to their collections.
Apply any of the below codes and enjoy amazing reduction on dot com(.com) domains, they are:
CJCRMN99U, CJCR699B, CJCSIGLERC,
CJCSIGLERC, cjcgnc99, 295Geek, 199Geeks, GTNICIN57, CJC149SC.
I wish u guyz all the best. stay tuned for more updates in getting things done.
does promo code work in bids?plus hw do i use the promo code in buying a domain. Pls give me detailed tutorial pls pls pls pls pls pls i go remain on my knees until u respond
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 6:24pm On Nov 02, 2015
Who is on godaddy auction? Grab these 2 domains and thank me later wink
Bajajcapitalfinance.com
Investigreat.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 04, 2015
Hey guyz! i must apologize 4 not being active a recent. that has not been my making, but just the anger of one of the MODs who decided 2 bar me 4rm posting since last weekend. Thank God am back at last.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 04, 2015
Nemesis99:
does promo code work in bids?plus hw do i use the promo code in buying a domain. Pls give me detailed tutorial pls pls pls pls pls pls i go remain on my knees until u respond

pls follow this thread frm d beginning, we discourced all that. but if u need the manual, it goes for N2,500. send an email to osina1414@gmail.com with DOMAIN PACK as the subject for information on how to order
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 04, 2015
nellybenn:

Hey so you are from uyo. am from uyo too, we're exactly in uyo you are residing. I reside at NWANIBA ROAD please do let me know cause am interested in one on one training to kick start the business asap. Thanks

Am in Itam, close to AKTC park
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2015
Hello guyz, i (osina1414) will now be posting and answering qstns with this account untill the MODz change their mind about my ban. one luv!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by domainservice(m): 8:44am On Nov 06, 2015
Nemesis99:
would like to know more olamideoladayo1@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Linzo(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2015
Op how do i apply the coupon code to buy a domain on godaddy.com. Again, is buying a domain to resell thesame thing with registering a domain? Secondly, can expired domain be resell? if NO what is the essence of buying expired domain?

[ls dont mind my juvenile qstns amd totally a jjc in the domain biz thing
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 07, 2015
Linzo:
Op how do i apply the coupon code to buy a domain on godaddy.com. Again, is buying a domain to resell thesame thing with registering a domain? Secondly, can expired domain be resell? if NO what is the essence of buying expired domain?

[ls dont mind my juvenile qstns amd totally a jjc in the domain biz thing

Starting with ur first question on how to apply the coupon, after searching and adding ur preferd domain to cart., wen u click on proceed to check out, there is a space provided for PROMO COUPON, that's where u type the code for the price slash b4 u proceed to make payment.
on ur 2nd question; buying a domain can be the same thing to registering, and can also mean different things. If u're registering a fresh domain, or reregistering an expired domain, its different from somebody and/or group thats buys the registered domain 4rm u.
On expired domains, these are domains that their validity av expired for various reasons, if the name and data happens to be appealing to u, u can re-register it. u register it 4 d purpose of using it, or packing/selling it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.