Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. - Investment (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. (24696 Views)

Free Tutorials On Money Making Ideas In Nigeria / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / Training On How To Publish Ebooks Through Amazon KDP And Make Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 10:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
hmmmm, maybe you guys should help me beg the MODs to let us keep this class alive. it's really frustrating.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by LORDDICE(m): 1:38am On Nov 12, 2015
osina1414:

U wlcm sir, pls read tru wot we've done n ask question where u need clearification. If u need a comprehensive(A-Z) manual on this subject, send an e-mail wt d subject "DOMAIN PACK" to osina1414@gmail.com for details.
TNX

domain pack.... 2 ericdachung@gmail
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Everyday4(m): 8:41am On Nov 12, 2015
Nemesis99:
Good morning my fellow landers. My real name is djubril and i am a beautician by profession and i also do a bit of music. Recently, the country has been a bit hard in almost every sector so, i decided to come online to find an alternative to my gradual brokeness grin twas then i came across expired domain biz. Which seems to be the easiest and stress free online biz. Anyone can succeed at. That depends on yur patience and right tools to achieve what every business man and woman craves. In a nutshell, i found a tool that works magic and i just bought 3 fantastic domain and guess what, i bought all 3 of 'em for just $8 and i've got an offer for one at the rate of $180 . Anyone interested in the tool, shld quote m.
NB the tool gives all the ranking you cld ever imagine.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by niyi16(m): 9:11am On Nov 12, 2015
osina1414:
to get yourself going in this goldmine, u have 2 either register a new domain, or buy an expired domain 4rm any of d domain host scartered all over d cyber space, eg. godaddy.com, name.com, web4africa etc. after registering a unique domain name, move ahead n submit same 2 any of d domain/auction platforms scartered all over d cyber space as well(i'll give links to some prefered packing sites on d course of dis our interactions). the packing company will now put relevent adverts on d page and also put up d domain in their market place for sell. sit back n watch ur revenue grow as a result of ppl dat will visit d page n eventually click on d adverts. dis revenue will keep rolling in untill ur domain is sold off. the packing company will now take their commision after sales n give u ur own pecentage as agreed(commision varies depending on site/company u use)
It is worthy of note that some hosting sites will offer u an opportunity of registering/buying a domain 4 as little as $2 or even less, and that same domain can b sold out for thousands or even millions of dollars in d next few hours/days/weeks/months depending on d value of that very domain.
Thanks for the goodwork pls can you update me on sites to get this $2 or less expired domains..my email cheduxmendora@yahoo.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by aka12(m): 11:37am On Nov 12, 2015
Nemesis99:
Good morning my fellow landers. My real name is djubril and i am a beautician by profession and i also do a bit of music. Recently, the country has been a bit hard in almost every sector so, i decided to come online to find an alternative to my gradual brokeness grin twas then i came across expired domain biz. Which seems to be the easiest and stress free online biz. Anyone can succeed at. That depends on yur patience and right tools to achieve what every business man and woman craves. In a nutshell, i found a tool that works magic and i just bought 3 fantastic domain and guess what, i bought all 3 of 'em for just $8 and i've got an offer for one at the rate of $180 . Anyone interested in the tool, shld quote m.
pls @jubril shear info with me at abibsaka@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by LORDDICE(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2015
Nemesis99:

oga u don land for here too?
abef, mail me da tool ericdachung@gmail (dot) com...
registeredcompass are fantastic, but, $37/month.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls guys, u all av to bear with me, am yet to understand the MODs. just am unable to respond to ur question here, pls reach me through PM, or call 08091153632. Looking up to have cellebrate on the thread b4 exmass. I LUV U ALL!!!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nbolaji(m): 1:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Nemesis99:
Am interested
brinhtc@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
gud evening all. all E-mails have been replied. but i still insist that we ask every question here on the thread, so that others can as well learn 4rm the answers given.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by nellybenn: 11:11am On Nov 17, 2015
nbolaji:
Am interested brinhtc@gmail.com

bennelsonmike@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2015
If u're yet 2 make sales, and u wish to smile away b4 xmass. If u bought the manual from me and yet to record any sales, Simply send me an email through the address u recieved the manual, and am gonna put u through a guaranteed way to secure a deal b4 xmass.
If you didn't buy the manual, it is still on sale. send an Email with "DOMAIN PACK" as the subject to osina1414@gmail.com for details on how to order, thats if u're interested.
Meanwhile, the thread is still open for questions.

REGARDS!!!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Greatdesi(m): 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nemesis99:
my mail is degreatdesi@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nemesis99(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2015
Greatdesi:

my mail is degreatdesi@gmail.com. Thanks
check my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by gafmod: 2:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
@osina, Whats the fastest way to sell a domain name?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
gafmod:
@osina, Whats the fastest way to sell a domain name?

Auction remains the fastest.
****the MODs are still watching my monica.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 12:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
pls send me the full details sseunth@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
sseunth:
pls send me the full details sseunth@gmail.com

Every detail u may need is here on this thread. read through 4rm the begining, and u'll be proparly guided. if it's the manual u nedd, u'll still be guided on how to go abt it.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by dvalllis: 10:04pm On Dec 02, 2015
niyi16:

Thanks for the goodwork pls can you update me on sites to get this $2 or less expired domains..my email cheduxmendora@yahoo.com
Please let me know these sites where I can make the purchase and the preferred sites to park them
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by dvalllis: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2015
niyi16:

Please let me know these sites where I can make the purchase and the preferred sites to park them.
olufemi14@gmail.com
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by adeten: 1:18am On Dec 03, 2015
Sir,I am new here. May you kindly put me true on how to get the domain packing companies and to get where to sell it to sir below is my E mail adeten@gmail.com
Everyday4:
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 2:07am On Dec 03, 2015
adeten:
Sir,I am new here. May you kindly put me true on how to get the domain packing companies and to get where to sell it to sir below is my E mail adeten@gmail.com

U're wlcm Sir, please read through the thread 4rm page one(1), and u'll find every information u need. But if you desire a professional backup, u may wish to order for the comprehensive tutorial which sales for N2,500 only. send an Email to <osina1414@gmail.com> for details on how to order. If u have any question abt anything we've learnt on this thread, you can also send me a mail, or call 08091153632!
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2015
Hey all!

compliment of the season, wishing u guyz a merry christmas and a prosperous new year in advance.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
Compliment of the season to every body. With maintained focus and comitment, God will bring us huge surprises b4 the year runs out.
*** IN THE SPIRIT OF THE SEASON, I WISH TO ANNOUNCE A SPECIAL CHRISTMAS OFFER. THE DOMAIN MANUAL WHICH INITIALLY SOLD FOR #2,500 WILL NOW GO 4 #1,500 WITH A BONUS MANUAL OF 5 HOT BUSINESSES THAT WILL PAY U ONLINE(valued @ #3,000).
OFFER LAST TILL 3rd JANUARY, 2016. for details on how to order, send an E-mail with DOMAIN PACK as the subject to osina1414@gmail.com.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by mkbessman(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2015
osina1414:

it might b abit fraustrating, like i said earlier on dis thread, alot of tinz can play out here
i. value of d domain(do u see d name as a very gud one dat u can bring out ur cash 2 buy?)
ii. whats's d source of those traffic?(u can av a milion page views without a single click if its coming via a software)
iii. what r the kind of adds on d said domain. etc
i'll sugest u send d link 2 dat domain 2 me via: osina1414@gmail.com
i'll b able 2 make a more meaningful input after viewing d page.
Above all, "DONT BE DISCOURAGED#

hello sir... mine is the worst... no views no clicks for almost two weeks I packed it
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by bossbiz(f): 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2015
Pls great minds here I have a question o, what do we do now that our naira ATM cards can no longer be used to purchase from foreign sites like godaddy.com. Is there a way out?
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2015
bossbiz:
Pls great minds here I have a question o, what do we do now that our naira ATM cards can no longer be used to purchase from foreign sites like godaddy.com. Is there a way out?

with a naira credit/visa card, i'll advise u open a PAYPAL account. u can now make payment with the paypal acct.
Re: Free Tutorials - Learn Domain Bussiness(a Goldmine) And Make Dollars Online. by sseunth(m): 8:29pm On Dec 29, 2015
op, i asked a question after buying ur ebook. you did nt ans my mail till now.

how can i know a good domain name cus in ur ebook u disnt gv any details about it. all .com domain cant be good domain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Awakening Community Will Soon Crash Beware!! / How Can I Invest ₦1 Million? / Nigeria Bonds Rise After Buhari Presidential Election Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.