Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy (7537 Views)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
The topic on who is more jealous between guys and ladies is an argument that will occur from one generation to another.

This write-up however focuses on ways guys display jealousy when that girlfriend of theirs is spotted with another guy, and these acts are listed below

They Act As If Nothing Happened

When guys bump into their girlfriends with another guy, their quietness can be likened to GEJ acceptance of defeat when he lost to Buhari. They would barely look towards her direction. Few minutes later, they might take to their social media and post something like 'I'm a very smart dude''. Lol. cheesy

They act like Tigers

It can be so intimidating if a guy spots his girlfriend having a gist with another dude, even if there's no strings attached. He will come out of his gentleman shell and will unleash his nagging prowess like a tiger devouring its prey. He will call her all sorts of names (gold digger, oloshi, olojukokoro and many more)

They Beat Their Girlfriend

This is not new. Some guys who cannot control their temperament will resort to beating her. They will beat her mercilessly, just like the way Samuel Peter was humiliated by Wladimir Klitschko. The most annoying thing is that some of these ladies will still stay hell bent in the relationship just because of what they are getting from him. I know that Tosyne2much must have come across guys that exhibit these attitude.

They look at her with hatred

When some guys spot their girlfriends with another dude, they will try maintain eye contact with her with disdain manner. The will look at her as if she's not of God's creation.

They will threaten the guy

I have seen the case of a guy who only suspected his girlfriend to be dating a dude, only for him to mobilise heavily built guys with him as he go to the guy's hostel and threaten to deal with him if he doesn't desist from seeing his girlfriend.

They resort to Royal Rumble

Like I said earlier, some guys are so temperamental that they don't know how to control their feelings/anger. When they spot their girlfriends with a dude, they will beat both their girlfriends and the guy in question, just as they do in wrestling. Hahaha

They stop picking their girlfriends' call

Guys who do this are scum in my personal opinion and I can't but shake my head when I see guys do this. When their girls friends are with them and a guy calls, they will quickly pick the call and will bullshit the guy telling her not to call her any more because she's in a relationship.

They stop being caring

Due to the fact that they can't hold their jealousy at the sight of their gf with another guy, they will stop calling her, picking her calls, visiting her, etc for some time. They do it with the intention of punishing the lady.

They tell their friends to become a spy

These are the category of guys with the brain of a tortoise. In essence, they tell their friends to alert them of their girlfriends' movement because they can't trust her. These their mumu friends will also become a quack FBI agent/spy to achieve a senseless operation.

Also, some will even disguise and ask the guy; "guy abeg na you dey date this babe? Abeg take care of her wella o!''..From his reply, If the guy is really dating the girl, he will know.

9 Likes 613 Shares

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by falconey(m): 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2015
yeah I made it FTC.......shout out to every genius who never made it.

To the TOPIC: (1) is the real deal. fucck it! I'll just pretend I didn't see a shiit! Damn fucck It, if I really give a fuccking care about the bitchh I'do go to the bar drink my jealousy away!

3 Likes

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by carzola(m): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
sharp guy..... congrats this week i must sit on the throne
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
I love thisgrin The thing dey pain dem dietongue

Nice one wrist #

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by calebbintus: 6:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
They smile. It's nothing.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by uchennamani(m): 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:
The topic on who is more jealous between guys and ladies is an argument that will occur from one generation to another.

This write-up however focuses on ways guys display jealousy when that girlfriend of theirs is spotted with another guy, and these acts are listed below

1. They Act As If Nothing Happened

When guys bump into their girlfriends with another guy, their quietness can be likened to GEJ acceptance of defeat when he lost to Buhari. They would barely look towards her direction. Few minutes later, they might take to their social media and post something like 'I'm a very smart dude''. Lol. cheesy

2. They act like Tigers

It can be so intimidating if a guy spots his girlfriend having a gist with another dude, even if there's no strings attached. He will come out of his gentleman shell and will unleash his nagging prowess like a tiger devouring its prey. He will call her all sorts of names (gold digger, oloshi, olojukokoro and many more)

3. They Beat Their Girlfriend

This is not new. Some guys who cannot control their temperament will resort to beating her. They will beat her mercilessly, just like the way Samuel Peter was humiliated by Wladimir Klitschko. The most annoying thing is that some of these ladies will still stay hell bent in the relationship just because of what they are getting from him. I know that Tosyne2much must have come across guys that exhibit these attitude.

4. They look at her with hatred

When some guys spot their girlfriends with another dude, they will try maintain eye contact with her with disdain manner. The will look at her as if she's not of God's creation.

5. They will threaten the guy

I have seen the case of a guy who only suspected his girlfriend to be dating a dude, only for him to mobilise heavily built guys with him as he go to the guy's hostel and threaten to deal with him if he doesn't desist from seeing his girlfriend.

6. They resort to Royal Rumble

Like I said earlier, some guys are so temperamental that they don't know how to control their feelings/anger. When they spot their girlfriends with a dude, they will beat both their girlfriends and the guy in question, just as they do in wrestling. Hahaha

7. They stop picking their girlfriends' call

Guys who do this are scum in my personal opinion and I can't but shake my head when I see guys do this. When their girls friends are with them and a guy calls, they will quickly pick the call and will bullshit the guy telling her not to call her any more because she's in a relationship.

8. They stop being caring

Due to the fact that they can't hold their jealousy at the sight of their gf with another guy, they will stop calling her, picking her calls, visiting her, etc for some time. They do it with the intention of punishing the lady.

9. They tell their friends to become a spy

These are the category of guys with the brain of a tortoise. In essence, they tell their friends to alert them of their girlfriends' movement because they can't trust her. These their mumu friends will also become a quack FBI agent/spy.

Also, some will even disguise and ask the guy; "guy abeg na you dey date this babe? Abeg take care of her wella o!''..From his reply, If the guy is really dating the girl, he will know.

10... Feel Free to Add Yours
'Lubbish'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by MizMyColi(f): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Very apt and on point, especially 1, 4, 8.

I've always maintained that unhinged communication remains the bedrock.

1 Like

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by IamLEGEND1: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
#RealNiggazNoDeyExperienceJealousy.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

1. They Act As If Nothing Happened

2. They act like Tigers

3. They Beat Their Girlfriend

4. They look at her with hatred

5. They will threaten the guy

6. They resort to Royal Rumble

7. They stop picking their girlfriends' call

8. They stop being caring

9. They tell their friends to become a spy

These are the category of guys with the brain of a tortoise. In essence, they tell their friends to alert them of their girlfriends' movement because they can't trust her. These their mumu friends will also become a quack FBI agent/spy.

10... Feel Free to Add Yours
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
falconey:
yeah I made it FTC.......shout out to every genius who never made it.

Lol what if it doesn't make FP tongue
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Ubyj(f): 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by kendrick9(m): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
We know this already... whats new?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 6:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol what if it doesn't make FP tongue
You know it will..tongue
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
MizMyColi:
Very apt and on point, especially 1, 4, 8.

I've always maintained that unhinged communication remains the bedrock

Lol. Sure what do u expect? cheesy

Thanks my dear sister
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
grin wristwatch, always leaking the secrete of the BROTHERHOOD every since 1931

3 Likes

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Oahray: 6:42pm On Jul 01, 2015
You actually have just 4 points up there.

A) Feign indifference - point 1
B) React strongly- points 2-6
C) Cut her off - points 7, 8
D) Stalk her - point 9

In the guys shoes, I'd simply lock up and lock her out, if my jealousy is very much justified. Who get time for fighting and stalking?

3 Likes

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by donholy28(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
I personally wouldn't mind cause i know none of my girlfriends are permanent... and they also know it...so y should i bother if another guy wants to taste d meat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
But Op some guys do the opposite because they start to feel threatened they might lose the chic .

Its like wake up call smiley
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by kliq(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Tomfrench:
j
J for Jay-Jay cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Me, fight my fellow guy cos of girl?

Abeg tell me sometin else.

2 Likes

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by piicity(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
GOOD ONE THOUGH. Bro Tomfrench was booking space
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Upnepaa(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
my upcoming write up will will be named "''ten types of nairalanders that writes the ten types list''" cc: toysne2much,wristwatch and others tongue

1 Like

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2015
Omotayor123:

You know it will..tongue

Can we bet on it? cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Phikom(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Only _Bitch ass Niggas behave that way. tongue
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by damilareoye: 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Just in case..... grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
Only Kids Behave this Way angry

The Highest Real Niggiez Do when Jealous is Maintain Eye Contact With the Babe grin
Asin the Kind of Eye contact that would Make Her Clothe Feel heavy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2015
My only Grouse is with those bìtch ass niggas who go about threatening other guys in a violent manner simply because you are a friend to their girl friend.

Is it my fault that your girl friend is crushing on me? Why not talk to her first?

They forget that no matter what they do if she doesn't want to stop liking the other guy,,she wouldn't. And worse off,,some of them don't even know how to take care of their girlfriends. undecided

Why won't she start liking another guy? angry

Then you come to threaten the poor innocent guy with a gun or knife. undecided

Some guys too stùpid and immature abeg! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
The person responsible for the huge number of shares on my write up, may God showers his blessing on your life. cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nneka123:
Only _Bitch ass Niggas behave that way. tongue

Even a rich dude will display at least one of the points in the article except if he is a robot tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pics Of Kids Sleeping In Hilarious Places / Why African Marriages Can't Survive In The West / Happy Birthday To Adaobi123!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.