Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,517 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy (7572 Views)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hehehe...no wahala mehn.

Omo when this thread go enter HQ na? cheesy

Bro, Make we ask our supermod!

Even if it doesn't, the message has been convey to some number of peeps here.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Euphrosyne(m): 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol u cant remain single forever.
Try me...
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Bro, Make we ask lalasticlala oo!

Even if it doesn't, the message has been convey to some number of peeps here.
Na true you yan sha.

You see my comment for the first page na. cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Na true you yan sha.

You see my comment for the first page na. cheesy

Yes boss. cheesy cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Mhizkel(f): 7:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Guilty!!

My Sec. School Love grin
Lol.You shouldn't take that kinda decision again.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by falconey(m): 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nneka123:
The shares do not add up to your real shares, just so you know

yes, its an illusion
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Mhizkel(f): 7:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Hahahaha. Nice one dear. E dey happen oo.
Yes na! Slimzjoe is a living witness. cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mhizkel:

Lol.You shouldn't take that kinda decision again.

Of Cos I won't....I Now know Better
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Well outlined points cool.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by MsBliss(f): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
falconey:
yeah I made it FTC.......shout out to every genius who never made it.

To the TOPIC: (1) is the real deal. fucck it! I'll just pretend I didn't see a shiit! Damn fucck It, if I really give a fuccking care about the bitchh I'do go to the bar drink my jealousy away!

The one and only falconry is back.But wait o ....how many Years barn were your given?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by falconey(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
MsBliss:

The one and only falconry is back.But wait o ....how many Years barn were your given?

a fuccking month!!
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by maryam6(f): 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've seen where a guy beat his girlfriend silly because she cheated on him.

I know cheating is not right. But if you see the way he beat her you will forget about her cheating and focus on the guy.

Worst of all this guy has other girl friends too. But simply because he caters for almost all the needs of this his girl friend he can't stand her cheat on him.

He pushed her out of his house and you won't believe it if I tell you that this girl still came back to beg him with another friend of hers despite the beating.

It's really shitty mehn! undecided

shocked
naijaboiy:

i've seen where a guy beat his girlfriend silly because she cheated on him.

I know cheating is not right. But if you see the way he beat her you will forget about her cheating and focus on the guy.

Worst of all this guy has other girl friends too. But simply because he caters for almost all the needs of this his girl friend he can't stand her cheat on him.

He pushed her out of his house and you won't believe it if I tell you that this girl still came back to beg him with another friend of hers despite the beating.

It's really shitty mehn! undecided

Hian! Am jst speechless.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Mhizkel(f): 8:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Of Cos I won't....I Now know Better
That's good.wink
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by maryam6(f): 8:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Naijaboiy has said it all. I know of a guy who did such to his gf yet he has countless number of side chics sad
Poor girlembarassed
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
Well outlined points cool.

Thanks dear. How are u?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
maryam6:
Poor girlembarassed

Nope. Silly girl.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
calebbintus:
They smile. It's nothing.
They smileundecided ?
Like seriouslyshocked ?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2015
uchennamani:
'Lubbish'.
Mmmn......... lipsrsealed
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Oahray: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
maryam6:
Very true bt dat no. 3 though..

Y on earth will a guy am nt even bethrothed to beat me up lyk his child?
hmmm... Wait o, I no understand your post. Are you saying if you are betrothed to him, it's ok to beat you up?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 01, 2015
Upnepaa:
my upcoming write up will will be named "''ten types of nairalanders that writes the ten types list''" cc: toysne2much,wristwatch and others tongue

Expecting.......... grin grin grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by maryam6(f): 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Oahray:
hmmm... Wait o, I no understand your post. Are you saying if you are betrothed to him, it's ok to beat you up?
Not at all.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by mrpackager(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
......hmmmm cool
nyc write up wristwatch baba eeyan ti Tosyne2much

ah hail oooh

1 Like

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by mrpackager(m): 8:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeh39:

Expecting.......... grin grin grin
undecided
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by ivyT(f): 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
uchennamani:
'Lubbish'.
u didnt nid to quote all dat again....
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrpackager:

undecided
Wetin happen
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by mrpackager(m): 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeh39:

Wetin happen

hmmm cool ....just wana draw your attention.....and i did grin

evening
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by MsBliss(f): 8:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
falconey:

a fuccking month!!

Lol,That's long.Anyway,glad to have you back with your name .
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrpackager:

hmmm cool ....just wana draw your attention.....and i did grin
evening
Lol.....Funny dudecheesy
How was your day?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
cool
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
mrpackager:
......hmmmm cool

nyc write up wristwatch baba eeyan ti Tosyne2much

ah hail oooh

Thanks bro.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by mrpackager(m): 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....Funny dudecheesy
How was your day?
day! ......indeed hectic
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by mrpackager(m): 9:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
adeh39:

Lol.....Funny dudecheesy
How was your day?
day! shocked......indeed hectic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Video Of Breast Under A Microscope Will Blow Your Mind / Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / I Saw Them Making Out In The Office ! See Details Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.