Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,990 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy (7570 Views)

Rules : 3 Secrets Of Deflating Female Ego ( Guys Show) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by falconey(m): 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:
The person responsible for the huge number of shares on my write up, may God showers his blessing on your life. cheesy smiley smiley

AMEN and you too my nigga
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
LadyBoss1:
But Op some guys do the opposite because they start to feel threatened they might lose the chic .

Its like wake up call smiley

Really!! Can you explain on the opposite act
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by maryam6(f): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Very true bt dat no. 3 though..

Y on earth will a guy am nt even bethrothed to beat me up lyk his child?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Mhizkel(f): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
The ones with a fragile heart..They'll just go home and cry, or drink to stupor without knowing what's really going on between their girlfriend and the guy.Seeing them together already made him believe she is cheating.
grin

1 Like

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by tosyne2much(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2015
Wooooow !!!! Well written and analyzed

OP, abeg remind me when this gets to the HQ cool
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2015
uchennamani:
'Lubbish'.

E dey pain u tongue
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Really!! Can you explain on the opposite act
The opposite of what u listed .
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:
The person responsible for the huge number of shares on my write up, may God showers his blessing on your life. cheesy smiley smiley
The shares do not add up to your real shares, just so you know cheesy
wristwatch:

Even a rich dude will display at least one of the points in the article except if he is a robot tongue
Wetin carry rich guy come for this matter? cheesy Broke or rich once you act like that, you are a _bitch nigga grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Only Kids Behave this Way angry

The Highest Real Niggiez Do when Jealous is Maintain Eye Contact With the Babe grin
Asin the Kind of Eye contact that would Make Her Clothe Feel heavy

At the bolded, I do it well.

At the italics, grin grin grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Omotayor123(f): 7:04pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Can we bet on it? cheesy
Suregrin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:
I mistake you for tosyne2much these days. You type like him.

Are you trying to be like him? undecided
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2015
Nneka123:
The shares do not add up to your real shares, just so you know :DWetin carry rich guy come for this matter? cheesy Broke or rich once you act like that, you are a _bitch nigga grin

Babe, I dey use style pray 4 am na. Lol ah no say no be real share. Once again God go butter him bread.

You self like my post, maa pray for u.

Really!! @ bitch_ ass nigga. Well u are right though. Immaturity @ display cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
piicity:
GOOD ONE THOUGH. Bro Tomfrench was booking space
grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
maryam6:

i've seen where a guy beat his girlfriend silly because she cheated on him.

I know cheating is not right. But if you see the way he beat her you will forget about her cheating and focus on the guy.

Worst of all this guy has other girl friends too. But simply because he caters for almost all the needs of this his girl friend he can't stand her cheat on him.

He pushed her out of his house and you won't believe it if I tell you that this girl still came back to beg him with another friend of hers despite the beating.

It's really shitty mehn! undecided
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

I mistake you for tosyne2much these days. You type like him.

Are you trying to be like him? undecided

Lol. Nope. Like the saying.. When iron sharpens another iron.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides bro, When I try to use my format, the supermod pushing topic to FP said disapproved it.

Am working on another format you know. cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 7:10pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

At the bolded, I do it well.
At the italics, grin grin grin
Na so Bro..... Any Dude that says he's Never Jealous is a Serious Liar!
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Nope. Like the saying.. When iron sharpens iron.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides bro, When I try to use my format, the supermod pushing topic to FP said disapproved it.

Am working on another format you know. cheesy
What format are you talking about?
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

i've seen where a guy beat his girlfriend silly because she cheated on him.

I know cheating is not right. But if you see the way he beat her you will forget about her cheating and focus on the guy.

Worst of all this guy has other girl friends too. But simply because he caters for almost all the needs of this his girl friend he can't stand her cheat on him.

He pushed her out of his house and you won't believe it if I tell you that this girl still came back to beg him with another friend of hers despite the beating.

It's really shitty mehn! undecided

And Deep down in You, you'll Be wishing you had A Girlfriend Like her
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

And Deep down in You, you'll Be wishing you had A Girlfriend Like her
Omo why I go beat babe because she cheat on me na?

Even if I don marry am,,i no fit abeg. undecided
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
tosyne2much:
Wooooow !!!! Well written an analyzed

OP, abeg remind me when this gets to the HQ cool

Lol. Alright prof tosyne2much. cheesy
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 01, 2015
maryam6:

Naijaboiy has said it all. I know of a guy who did such to his gf yet he has countless number of side chics sad
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

What format are you talking about?

Using a different font bro aside the default one.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
The ones with a fragile heart..They'll just go home and cry, or drink to stupor without knowing what's really going on between their girlfriend and the guy.Seeing them together already made him believe she is cheating.
grin

Hahahaha. Nice one dear. E dey happen oo.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Omo why I go beat babe because she cheat on me na?

Even if I don marry am,,i no fit abeg. undecided

Am nad Talking about the Beating....she no be Animal

Am talking about Having the Kinda Galfriend that you Hurt and Offend but she still Comes back
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

Using a different font bro aside the default one.
Oh..yea!

The Mods don't allow that.

They'll modify it for you before posting it.

But i'm talking about your typing pattern and interaction with people. It's sounding a bit like tosyne2much. smiley
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Slimzjoe(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin

Guilty!!

My Sec. School Love grin
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Jul 01, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Am nad Talking about the Beating....she no be Animal

Am talking about Having the Kinda Galfriend that you Hurt and Offend but she still Comes back
Ooh! Yea..sure.

I'd like to have such a girl friend of course. Because sometimes I may err and I know I don't deserve any consideration but she'll still put that aside and come back.

Many guys have such type of girls but the thing is some of them misuse this privilege and take advantage of such girls.

There is a limit to what ever bullshit a girl who always comes back can take.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
grin
Mehn those kind of guys will just kill themselves for nothing. undecided
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2015
naijaboiy:

Oh..yea!

The Mods don't allow that.

They'll modify it for you before posting it.

[b]But i'm talking about your typing pattern and interaction with people. It's sounding a bit like tosyne2much. smiley
[/b]

You are not the only saying that. Sighs.. alright I see to that. Am just being myself.

Thanks for your correction yesterday. Bullet plenty for that article eh!
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Euphrosyne(m): 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2015
Never had to experience dat shii...cos dats d benefit of being single
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2015
Euphrosyne:
Never had to experience dat shii...cos dats d benefit of being single

Lol u cant remain single forever.
Re: Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy by naijaboiy: 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
wristwatch:

You are not the only saying that. Sighs.. alright I see to that. Am just being myself.

Thanks for your correction yesterday. Bullet plenty for that article eh!
Hehehe...no wahala mehn.

Omo when this thread go enter HQ na? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do You Think He's Gay? I'm So Furious Right Now! / Ex Girlfriend now keeps Disturbing Me. / What's The Most Embarrassing Sexual Experience You Have Ever Had?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.