Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,826 members, 7,824,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You (9947 Views)

Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland / "In Love" But Unfaithful / Let Love Find You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by glorina: 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2009
You might find it in the wrong places=wrong choice

You can enjoy your singlehood without any headaches shocked

Looking for love could be frustrating
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by MrCrackles(m): 2:50pm On Mar 03, 2009
OK!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by yme1(f): 3:14pm On Mar 03, 2009
glorina, you are right never look for love cos it is very dangerous let it find you.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by vanderjo(m): 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
@poster,
i agree with you on that but there is still true love,like they say nothing good comes easy but its not frustrating to find true love,it will come when its time.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by Czarskit(m): 5:41pm On Mar 03, 2009
Why do I seem to agree with d poster?!

Love has its ups & downs. . . Singlehood is quite 'stagnant'. . . Life is an adventure & a go @ love is just a part of it. . . But I'll rada risk a go @ love than remain single. . .
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by glorina: 5:42pm On Mar 03, 2009
van der jo:

@poster,
i agree with you on that but there is still true love,like they say nothing good comes easy but its not frustrating to find true love,it will come when its time.

That's exactly what I'm saying: Love will find you. You don't go about looking for it kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by glorina: 5:46pm On Mar 03, 2009
Czarskit:

Why do I seem to agree with d poster?!

Love has its ups & downs. . . Singlehood is quite 'stagnant'. . . Life is an adventure & a go @ love is just a part of it. . . But I'll rada risk a go @ love than remain single. . .

yea it's worth risking. But believe me the best love you can ever experience is love you don't force. Love to me is a surprise. It is not something you plan.

It just happens. And you don't have to stress yourself over it. All you need to do is work hard at keeping ur love kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by webprince(m): 6:17pm On Mar 03, 2009
GUYS: Make money and Love will find U
GURLS: Be Pretty/Presentable and Love will definately find U

4 God's Sake y look 4 luv when Luv no even send U?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by OfficeGirl(f): 3:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
Yeah, true talk, love flow naturally, you cant force it. i believe you poster!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by simplysmat(m): 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2009
Tell it to ladies in thier thirties and unmarried.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by lancevader(m): 5:25pm On Mar 04, 2009
wait a minute does tha for letter word does it exist
i dont think so cause if it exists those saying dae love dem self wouldnt wanna say because of love they can die for each other

look at romeo and juliet

paloma and diego

how many of yu guys kan practice dat type of love?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by webprince(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
lance_vader:

wait a minute does tha for letter word does it exist
i dont think so cause if it exists those saying dae love dem self wouldnt wanna say because of love they can die for each other

look at romeo and juliet

paloma and diego

how many of yu guys kan practice dat type of love?

Wetin U dey talk sef? I no understand a single sentence!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 05, 2009
love are for does that truely want it and are ready for it is still the hidden treasure a man will alway look for
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by Unubi(f): 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2009
I wish I had had this advice b4 falling a victim of looking 4 luv. I did and it was a biter xperience.

Details ar my strategic reserves
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by OBVIOUS(m): 4:27pm On Mar 05, 2009
simplysmat:

W O R D! These women go hunting. grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by dapsycool(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2009
OBVIOUS:

W O R D! These women go hunting. grin grin grin

DOUBLE WORD! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by glorina: 6:17pm On Mar 05, 2009
simplysmat:

Yeah some 30+ old ladies go hunting for love. But in most cases they do it out of desperation cool
Re: Reasons Why You Should Never Look For Love But Let Love Find You by ilaugh1: 6:20pm On Mar 05, 2009
Poster

what are yin talking about?

(1) (Reply)

Do Very Pretty Girls Make Their Men Insecure? / How A Nairalander Turned Me To A Chronic Masturbator. True Life Story- See Pix / God is good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.