Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,327 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad (37565 Views)

Between Jesus And Paul, Who Founded Christianity And It Doctrines. / Can You Rock This Jesus And Mary Bathroom Slippers? (photos) / The Fallacy And The Truth Of The Book "The People And Muhammad" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Hey! Can you perform any miracle in ypur life?

The guy that can not jump a 50 Inches wide gutter embarassed U wan kill am ni cheesy
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

He is definitely not the Isa of the Qur'an. cool

cool Simple English you cant comprehend. You still ignored the question I asked grin
You're such a clown dude.

If you cant answer it why not just say you cant

[size=18pt]Who is Jesus? God, Son of God or Servant of God. Simple Question.[/size]

The clown is beating around the Bush.

And you don't need to tell me; I know that Jesus in the Bible aint the Jesus in the Quran.

[size=18pt]If that Jesus in the Bible is not a terrorist too he wouldn't have said this
[/size]

[size=18pt]Luke 19:27 --But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Who is Jesus?? God, Son of God or Servant of God.[/size]
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

The guy that can not jump a 50 Inches wide gutter embarassed U wan kill am ni cheesy

grin

Maybe the biblical Jesus lied then - cus the he said they would be able to move mountain with their faith and also drink poison and survive. Or maybe OLADEEGBU is a fake moronic xtian. (no offence sad )
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

grin

Maybe the biblical Jesus lied then - cus the he said they would be able to move mountain with their faith and also drink poison and survive. Or maybe OLADEEGBU is a fake moronic xtian. (no offence sad )

grin na true self.

According to Mark 16:17-18 Christians would be able to do all sorts;
1- speak in foreign tongues (languages without prior knowledge)
2- Pick up snakes grin
3- Take poison and they shall not be harmed grin Funny.

[size=14pt]Mark 16:17-- And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
Mark 16:18-- they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

[/size]

Oladegbu please you are a devoted Christian, can you please try any of these and prove yaself that you're a true xtian.

I just want you to hold a cobra grin
Just a Cobra. Pls don't take poison cheesy I love u still.

Or just read Chinese words. Afterall you're familiar with China films smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

3. Hearing from God:

When Jesus heard from God, He went to the desert to be tempted and began his ministry with boldness. (Mark 1:14-15).

When Muhammad heard from Allah (supposedly through an angel), he cowered, was uncertain, and wanted to commit suicide. (Surah 74:1-5)

Where did Jesus hear from yhwh?? The verse you provided up here doesn't say anything about hearing from God undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Oladegbu please you are a devoted Christian, can you please try any of these and prove yaself that you're a true xtian.

Oladegbu is a clown.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Hey! Can you perform any miracle in ypur life?

Yes. Jesus continues performing His miracle in my life on a regular basis. And I don't mean splitting the moon into two. shocked
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Yes. Jesus continues performing His miracle in my life on a regular basis. And I don't mean splitting the moon into two. shocked

O please! List those miracles.

Also, can you performe any physical miracle maybe like making a blind man see, raising a dead man, commanding mountain to throw itself in the sea, walking on the sea etcetera etcetera can you do any? remember Jesus said you would do more than he did. wink

No disappoint jesus oo, grin
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:
And I don't mean splitting the moon into two. shocked
hehehehe grin grin how about telling the Sun to stand still ?
lmao!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

Where did Jesus hear from yhwh?? The verse you provided up here doesn't say anything about hearing from God undecided

I must commend you for checking up on the biblical references, it was a typograpical error. wink Here are the verses: Mark 1:9-15
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:26pm On Sep 22, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

cool Simple English you cant comprehend. You still ignored the question I asked grin
You're such a clown dude.

If you cant answer it why not just say you cant

[size=18pt]Who is Jesus? God, Son of God or Servant of God. Simple Question.[/size]

The clown is beating around the Bush.

And you don't need to tell me; I know that Jesus in the Bible aint the Jesus in the Quran.

[size=18pt]If that Jesus in the Bible is not a terrorist too he wouldn't have said this
[/size]

[size=18pt]Luke 19:27 --But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them--bring them here and kill them in front of me.
[/size]

[size=18pt]Who is Jesus?? God, Son of God or Servant of God.[/size]

Don't be a nescient. cool

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

O please! List those miracles.

Also, can you performe any physical miracle maybe like making a blind man see, raising a dead man, commanding mountain to throw itself in the sea, walking on the sea etcetera etcetera can you do any? remember Jesus said you would do more than he did. wink

No disappoint jesus oo, grin

I'll reply you just as Jesus' responded to satan's request:

"It is written again, You shall not tempt the Lord your God" (Matthew 4:7). cool
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:35pm On Sep 22, 2015
Rilwon:

hehehehe grin grin how about telling the Sun to stand still ?

lmao!

Was your prophet trying to outdo Joshua by splitting the moon into two? undecided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:29pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Don't be a nescient. cool

But please don't ignore this grin You're a Christian for God's sake.
Aint you a Believing Christian or what was said about you be Jesus is a lie ni or wetin. Nawa o grin

Don't ignore this post.

mubarakopeyemi:

According to Mark 16:17-18 Christians would be able to do all sorts;
1- speak in foreign tongues (languages without prior knowledge)
2- Pick up snakes grin
3- Take poison and they shall not be harmed grin Funny.

[size=14pt]Mark 16:17-- And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues;
Mark 16:18-- they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

[/size]

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

But please don't ignore this grin You're a Christian for God's sake.
Aint you a Believing Christian or what was said about you be Jesus is a lie ni or wetin. Nawa o grin

Don't ignore this post.

Who is Jesus?

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Who is Jesus?

Who is Jesus?
God or Son of God or God grin
Answer this and stop attaching a useless picture which I wont look at wink
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 7:30pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I must commend you for checking up on the biblical references, it was a typograpical error. wink Here are the verses: Mark 1:9-15

If mark 1:11 is what you mean by Jesus hearing from God, well, Muhammad (SA) also heared from God. Do you know about Al Isra Wal Miraj?
LIMITLESS in His glory is He who transported His servant by night from the Inviolable House of Worship [at Mecca] to the Remote House of Worship [, at Jerusalem] - the environs of which We had blessed -so that We might show him some of Our symbols: for, verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-seeing

Meanwhile, I thought Jesus is the word of yhwh, so which kine word/voice did jesus hear
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 7:31pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

I'll reply you just as Jesus' responded to satan's request:

"It is written again, You shall not tempt the Lord your God" (Matthew 4:7). cool

Oh please! who tempted jesus before walking on the sea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2015
OLAADEGBU:

Was your prophet trying to outdo Joshua by splitting the moon into two? undecided

Well, I never support the claim that the Prophet (SA) splits the moon into two as according to the story in the Quran. Do you really believe that of Joshua commanding the sun to stand still? grin
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 12:01am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

If mark 1:11 is what you mean by Jesus hearing from God, well, Muhammad (SA) also heared from God. Do you know about Al Isra Wal Miraj?
LIMITLESS in His glory is He who transported His servant by night from the Inviolable House of Worship [at Mecca] to the Remote House of Worship [, at Jerusalem] - the environs of which We had blessed -so that We might show him some of Our symbols: for, verily, He alone is all-hearing, all-seeing

Meanwhile, I thought Jesus is the word of yhwh, so which kine word/voice did jesus hear
muhammed did not hear directly from God, the quranic verse you provide indicate, muhammed heard via a dream with NO witness . infacte the claimed of one night journey has a theological error.

Matthew 17:1-6
17 After six days Jesus took with him
Peter, James and John the brother of
James, and led them up a high mountain by themselves. 2 There he was transfigured before them. His face shone like the sun, and his clothes became as white as the light. 3 Just then there appeared before them Moses and Elijah, talking with Jesus.
4 Peter said to Jesus, “Lord, it is good for
us to be here. If you wish, I will put up
three shelters—one for you, one for
Moses and one for Elijah.”
5 While he was still speaking, a bright
cloud covered them, and a voice from
the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I
love; with him I am well pleased. Listen
to him!”
6 When the disciples heard this, they fell facedown to the ground, terrified. 7 But Jesus came and touched them. “Get up,”he said. “Don’t be afraid.” 8 When they looked up, they saw no one except Jesus.

Jesus is the word of God does not mean God the father voice become mute. The bible say , through the word the world was frame.
Hebrews 4:12 says,
“The word of God is alive and active.
Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and
spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the
thoughts and attitudes of the heart.”
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 8:36am On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
muhammed did not hear directly from God, the quranic verse you provide indicate, muhammed heard via a dream with NO witness . infacte the claimed of one night journey has a theological error.

And when did you graduate from the theological school?

Matthew 17:1-6
17 After six days Jesus took with him
[b] Peter, James and John the brother of
James, [/b[] and led them up a high mountain by themselves.

Here is where you ought to use your brain; thats if it is still functioning. The verse was written by Mattew, whereas Mattew was not among the disciples that went with Jesus. So how come those that were with him made no mention of this?

Jesus is the word of God does not mean God the father voice become mute. The bible say , through the word the world was frame.

In other words, Jesus is separate from yhwh?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

And when did you graduate from the theological school?

Here is where you ought to use your brain; thats if it is still functioning. The verse was written by Mattew, whereas Mattew was not among the disciples that went with Jesus. So how come those that were with him made no mention of this?

In other words, Jesus is separate from yhwh?

"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing." - Quran 17:1

The Muslim army conquered Jerusalem
in 637 AD and the al-Aqsa mosque was
completed in 705 AD. The problem with
the above passage in the Quran is that
Muhammad died in 632 AD, which was 5years before the Muslim army reached
Jerusalem and 73 years before the al-
Aqsa mosque was built. This historical blunder in the quran.

Matthew and other bible writers do not write the bible under there own inspiration, they were inspired by God HIMSELF.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
"Exalted is He who took His Servant by night from al-Masjid al-Haram to al-Masjid al-Aqsa, whose surroundings We have blessed, to show him of Our signs. Indeed, He is the Hearing, the Seeing." - Quran 17:1 The Muslim army conquered Jerusalem
in 637 AD and the al-Aqsa mosque was
completed in 705 AD. The problem with
the above passage in the Quran is that
Muhammad died in 632 AD, which was 5years before the Muslim army reached
Jerusalem and 73 years before the al-
Aqsa mosque was built. This historical blunder in the quran.

Read; http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=115
http://lostislamichistory.com/the-al-aqsa-mosque-through-the-ages-1/

Matthew and other bible writers do not write the bible under there own inspiration, they were inspired by God HIMSELF.

LOL.. See obvious lie. Smh for you.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 9:53am On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

Read; http://www.justislam.co.uk/product.php?products_id=115
http://lostislamichistory.com/the-al-aqsa-mosque-through-the-ages-1/

LOL.. See obvious lie. Smh for you.
trash. The author of the article are desperate to hide the truth. This single verse has produce many explanation, some muslims say the mosque is not a place and others bring different explanation, which is right ?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212

this guy is funny. Shall I bring out the ridiculous blunders in the Bible??

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
•God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
•Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

2. In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
•Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
•One million, one hundred thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
•Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
•Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
•Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
•Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
•Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
•Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. Who killed Goliath?
•David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
• Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

7. Who killed Saul?
•Saul took his own sword and fell upon it.... Thus Saul died... (I Samuel 31:4-6)
•An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1- 16)

8. Apart from Jesus did anyone else ascend to heaven?
•No (John 3:13)
•Yes. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven (2 Kings 2:11)

9. Who was high priest when David went into the house of God and ate the consecrated bread?
• Abiathar (Mark 2:26)
• Ahimelech, the father of Abiathar (I Samuel 1:1; 22:20)

10. Was Jesus body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with Jewish burial customs?
•Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40)
•No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud. Then the women bought and prepared spices so that they may go and anoint him [Jesus) (Mark 16: 1)

11. When did the women buy the spices?
•After the Sabbath was past (Mark 16:1)
•Before the Sabbath. The women prepared spices and ointments. Then, on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment (Luke 23:55 to 24:1)

12. At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?
•Toward the dawn (Matthew 28: 1)
•When the sun had risen (Mark 16:2)

13. Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?
•Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)
•No. (John 12:27)

14. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
•By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
•On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

15. When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus daughter already dead?
•Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, My daughter has just died.
•No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, My little daughter is at the point of death.

16. Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?
•Yes (Mark 6:cool
•No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

17. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
•Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
•No (Luke 9:9)

18. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?
•Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)
•No (John 1:32,33)

19. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?
•Yes (John 1:32, 33)
•No (Matthew 11:2)

20. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
•If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1)
•Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)

21. When Jesus entered Jerusalem did he cleanse the temple that same day?
•Yes (Matthew 21:12)
•No. He went into the temple and looked around, but since it was very late he did nothing. Instead, he went to Bethany to spend the night and returned the next morning to cleanse the temple (Mark I 1:1- 17)

22. The Gospels say that Jesus cursed a fig tree. Did the tree wither at once?
•Yes. (Matthew 21:19)
•No. It withered overnight (Mark II: 20)

23. Did Judas kiss Jesus?
•Yes (Matthew 26:48-50)
•No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him (John 18:3-12)

AND SO ON...... grin grin
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by Rilwon: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
trash. The author of the article are desperate to hide the truth. This single verse has produce many explanation, some muslims say the mosque is not a place and others bring different explanation, which is right ?

The one in the link provided
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by malvisguy212: 10:24am On Sep 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:
malvisguy212

this guy is funny. Shall I bring out the ridiculous blunders in the Bible??

1. Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
•God did (2 Samuel 24: 1)
•Satan did (I Chronicles 2 1:1)

3. How many fighting men were found in Judah?
•Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9)
•Four hundred and seventy thousand (I Chronicles 21:5)

4. God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
•Seven (2 Samuel 24:13)
•Three (I Chronicles 21:12)

5. How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
•Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26)
•Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2)

6. Who killed Goliath?
•David (I Samuel 17:23, 50)
• Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19)

7. Who killed Saul?
•Saul took his own sword and fell upon it.... Thus Saul died... (I Samuel 31:4-6)

8. Apart from Jesus did anyone else ascend to heaven?
•No (John 3:13)
•Yes. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven (2 Kings 2:11)

9. Who was high priest when David went into the house of God and ate the consecrated bread?
• Abiathar (Mark 2:26)
• Ahimelech, the father of Abiathar (I Samuel 1:1; 22:20)

10. Was Jesus body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with Jewish burial customs?
•Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40)
•No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud. Then the women bought and prepared spices so that they may go and anoint him [Jesus) (Mark 16: 1)

11. When did the women buy the spices?
•After the Sabbath was past (Mark 16:1)
•Before the Sabbath. The women prepared spices and ointments. Then, on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment (Luke 23:55 to 24:1)

12. At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?
•Toward the dawn (Matthew 28: 1)
•When the sun had risen (Mark 16:2)

13. Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?
•Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42)
•No. (John 12:27)

14. Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
•By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22)
•On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43)

15. When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus daughter already dead?
•Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, My daughter has just died.
•No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, My little daughter is at the point of death.

16. Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?
•Yes (Mark 6:cool
•No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3)

17. Did Herod think that Jesus was John the Baptist?
•Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16)
•No (Luke 9:9)

18. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus before his baptism?
•Yes (Matthew 3:13-14)
•No (John 1:32,33)

19. Did John the Baptist recognize Jesus after his baptism?
•Yes (John 1:32, 33)
•No (Matthew 11:2)

20. According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing his own witness?
•If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true (John 5:3 1)
•Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true (John 8:14)

21. When Jesus entered Jerusalem did he cleanse the temple that same day?
•Yes (Matthew 21:12)
•No. He went into the temple and looked around, but since it was very late he did nothing. Instead, he went to Bethany to spend the night and returned the next morning to cleanse the temple (Mark I 1:1- 17)

22. The Gospels say that Jesus cursed a fig tree. Did the tree wither at once?
•Yes. (Matthew 21:19)
•No. It withered overnight (Mark II: 20)

23. Did Judas kiss Jesus?

AND SO ON...... grin grin
I can explained it for you, but unfortunately, the questions is to much, one thing I will say to you, the bible contradicte your reasoning.
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mubarakopeyemi(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2015
malvisguy212:
I can explained it for you, but unfortunately, the questions is to much, one thing I will say to you, the bible contradicte your reasoning.

Ok. Those are too much. Explain just these 5.

1. Did Judas kiss Jesus?

3. Who killed Saul?

4. How many members of the house of Jacob came to Egypt?
• Seventy souls (Genesis 4 & 27)
• Seventy-five souls (Acts 7:14)

5. How many were the children of Azgad?
•One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12)
•Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17

Thanks!!!!!!!!!
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by mohammedmagnus: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2015
dear Muslim stop arguing with the Christians. One thing that lead me to accept islam was the pin point accuracy in which Muhammed SAW predicted the end time, also the thing thats affecting the Christians is that they love the pomp of this life, so they see islam as archaic. thats why modern Christianity ( prostestanism) is a front for materialism, which unfortunately has affected we the muslim. look at the Antichrist and his coming from his description you can ultimately guess which people would fall for his tricks. THE CHRISTIANS. why because we all know they have worshipped a man before as God, because of MIRACLES. now the Antichrist would come and replicate i repeat replicate the entire miracles of jesus and even do more, den the Christians would fall and worship him. Dats why for Antichrist to succeed certain things have to be on ground. Firstly ISLAM would be reduced to nonsense, which unfortunately we Muslims are using our own hands to bring to fruition, NEXT attack the AFRICAN culture which Alhamdullilah is still stubborn, but it won't LAst the test of time. Dear muslims leave this christians and guard your deen cos the FITNAH is real, the Blind Christians think they are the ones being persecuted but alas its the reverse its muslims. A word is enough for the wise
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

Well, I never support the claim that the Prophet (SA) splits the moon into two as according to the story in the Quran. Do you really believe that of Joshua commanding the sun to stand still? grin

I believe the bible story as true. What do you believe to be true about the splitting of the moon according to your 'holy books'?
Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:14pm On Sep 23, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

Who is Jesus?
God or Son of God or God grin
Answer this and stop attaching a useless picture which I wont look at wink

Let's find out. cool

Re: A Comparison Between Jesus And Muhammad by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2015
Rilwon:

You are right. Jesus is the Word of God manifest in human flesh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Why We Attacked Catholic Church In Suleja - Suspect Reveals / When You Only Meet Men That Only Want Sex / Pastor Adeboye Responds To Protesters, Speaks On His Position On National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.