Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - (2676 Views)

The Deadly Condition Of Ejigbo After Heavy Rainfall (PHOTOS) / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Senate Screening Of Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim Was A Shame, Don't You Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by DONMAYOR19(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
But the last time I checked, ex president jonathan said the bridge will be completed before the end of his tenure. Jonathan played a very fast 419 on you people (south easterners). grin
last time I checked, your people from South West are no where to be found in all the appointment your slave master had made so far except that adesina abi waitin be that he name self. buhari played a very intelligent one on u people from South West and your oga brown teeth thief-nubu.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by xcolanto(m): 5:45am On Jul 02, 2015
I am one of those that miss GEJ! A man who was the first genuine president of the federal republic of Nigeria! He rose from being a normal civilian without any cabal backing to the president of the most populous black nation on earth.
Having no military background, affiliations and connections as his predecessors, GEJ broke the jinks of 'man know man', 'paddy paddy' and "puppet-ism" from external and internal forces who reigned supreme in installing Nigerian leaders for its people.
Gej was one man who for sure understood the plight of the people because he once "had no shoes" hence could easily identify where and how it hurts to walk without them, a situation majority of Nigerians find themselves in presently despite the "change" mantra.
Gej had the Nigerian people at heart and faught tooth and nail the cabals, Forces, gangs and godfathers who held sway the Nigeria nation in order to give Nigerians the best he could offer. Alas! The very same people he sacrificed so much for turned around to stab him in the back over 5,000 naira stipends promise by fake change agents! The south-west region in which their people held sensitive positions were insatiable, they collaborated with the cunning northerners and sold him out for pot of poridge juicy positions which they are in doubt and yet to receive.

I for one is very happy that I never voted a party (hay fee cee) that would cause me regrets and to memorize and speak constantly the book of Lamentations! So am all smiles and laughs at the blunders and in party fight of supremacy going on in the camp of the enemy. To say I miss GEJ as an afterthought is an understatement, I love Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! A legend, a man of peace and humility! The hero of Africa and the best example of "say no to die-hard politics! God bless Nigeria! God bless GEJ cool

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by tucky200(m): 5:52am On Jul 02, 2015
exlinkleads:
Looking at how Nigeria has depleted to what I cannot describe in just one month of President Buhari's regime, one may be considering/preferring the regime of our former amiable president in the person of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Are you that person?

You however cannot hide the fact that Buhari have failed to deliver on a single promises he made during election. Some people will ague that it is too early to start judging, but the still remains that he hasn't delivered yet and things keep going from bad to worst.

I can go on and on but lets leave it here for now. oh I forgot to mention that a dollar is 230 now and could be 240 this week according to economist. So much for 1 dollar equal to 1 naira.

Do you miss Jonathan? Why? - See more at: http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/07/dont-you-honestly-miss-him-considering.html#sthash.kyXD6ytm.dpuf

cc lalasticlala ishilove
And. Your senses never told you its because of jonathan we re in dis condition.....smh

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
last time I checked, your people from South West are no where to be found in all the appointment your slave master had made so far except that adesina abi waitin be that he name self. buhari played a very intelligent one on u people from South West and your oga brown teeth thief-nubu.
Osinbajo, saraki and the adesina you mentioned are all sons of odua. And the government is still one month old. Tell me what have the Ibo's in the past administration achieved for Biafra land ? Ibos una Neva see anything yet grin

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by HungerBAD: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2015
xcolanto:
I am one of those that miss GEJ! A man who was the first genuine president of the federal republic of Nigeria! He rose from being a normal civilian without any cabal backing to the president of the most populous black nation on earth.
Having no military background, affiliations and connections as his predecessors, GEJ broke the jinks of 'man know man', 'paddy paddy' and "puppet-ism" from external and internal forces who reigned supreme in installing Nigerian leaders for its people.
Gej was one man who for sure understood the plight of the people because he once "had no shoes" hence could easily identify where and how it hurts to walk without them, a situation majority of Nigerians find themselves in presently despite the "change" mantra.
Gej had the Nigerian people at heart and faught tooth and nail the cabals, Forces, gangs and godfathers who held sway the Nigeria nation in order to give Nigerians the best he could offer. Alas! The very same people he sacrificed so much for turned around to stab him in the back over 5,000 naira stipends promise by fake change agents! The south-west region in which their people held sensitive positions were insatiable, they collaborated with the cunning northerners and sold him out for pot of poridge juicy positions which they are in doubt and yet to receive.

I for one is very happy that I never voted a party (hay fee cee) that would cause me regrets and to memorize and speak constantly the book of Lamentations! So am all smiles and laughs at the blunders and in party fight of supremacy going on in the camp of the enemy. To say I miss GEJ as an afterthought is an understatement, I love Goodluck Ebele Jonathan! A legend, a man of peace and humility! The hero of Africa and the best example of "say no to die-hard politics! God bless Nigeria! God bless GEJ cool

I will smoke whatever you have been smoking this morning.

3 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by wirinet(m): 6:06am On Jul 02, 2015
Sure "they" miss him. Biafrans, militants, subsidy thieves, pension thieves, Boko Haram, Tanoids and PDP miss him. But the rest of Nigerians are glad to have gotten rid of him.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:12am On Jul 02, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Osinbajo, saraki and the adesina you mentioned are all sons of odua. And the government is still one month old. Tell me what have the Ibo's in the past administration achieved for Biafra land ? Ibos una Neva see anything yet grin
oh saraki don turn to yoruba again? no more Britain anymore according to what your thief-nubu propaganda paper sharia reporter abi? this saraki man dey change everyday o.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by modskiller(m): 6:21am On Jul 02, 2015
The person who typed this article has no single common sense I swear.
If GEJ made it back to office would you be here?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by MalcoImX: 6:33am On Jul 02, 2015
modskiller:
The person who typed this article has no single common sense I swear.

If GEJ made it back to office would you be here?
We may not even be typing this, because GEJ hired an Israeli company to be tracking our internet communications. I remember we'll type things against his government and had to rephrase them for fear of being tracked and picked. Now the TANists and the non-TANists can say anything without any fear. And this is a man they want. Let GEJ go joor. Good riddance.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Nobody: 6:44am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
oh saraki don turn to yoruba again? no more Britain anymore according to what your thief-nubu propaganda paper sharia reporter abi? this saraki man dey change everyday o.
I don tire with ibo pple mumuness and illiteracy. I asked you about 2nd Niger bridge but you fraudulently avoided my question. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by ogazi007(m): 6:47am On Jul 02, 2015
I will have to call and tell him how much I have really missed him.Just help us with his phone number.People could be funny sometimes...SMH

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by omoelesa(m): 6:48am On Jul 02, 2015
May All Curse In The Bible be Upon Jona And His Family, May Jona Never Know Peace.Who brought Ours To This Chaotic Level,when Jona Sopouce Tame This Monster From The Begining He Was Buy Playing Politic And U Tanoid Where Saying Northerner Kiling Themself Or Norherner Want To Sabotage His Government. Instead Of Seeing It From Terorisim Point Of View And Taming Them.Now Boko Haram As Now Gone Internatinal.U Want Bhuari To End Everytin Just In One Month.I Say Again May God Punich Wherever He His.
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Orunto: 6:53am On Jul 02, 2015
For those of us who really know God and I am proud to be one, God has His reasons for doing things this way now. We pray to have better life.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by funlord(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2015
grin

Only foolish _idiots, ethnic bigots, militants, oloshos, petty criminals, subsidy scammers, expired politicians, looters, cultists, terrorists and a chosen few foreigners miss that man! Choose your category op!

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by nigerianvenom(m): 7:18am On Jul 02, 2015
Every real nigerians love GEJ. enemies of Nigeria never loved him.

2 Likes

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by ope2711(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2015
alaoeri:
God in his infinite mercy won't let a clueless ogogoro drunkard like GEJ to near the seat of power in this country again.
Amen, Allahumma Amin
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by solodox(m): 8:14am On Jul 02, 2015
omg! dear op, i rebuke every expression of darkness in ya life! may you cease to be the mouthpiece of the devil! ni oruko Jesu!
if you would kindly put that ya preety brain to work and think back to when gej was one month in office, what was the milestone project he could boast about?

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by banki(m): 8:24am On Jul 02, 2015
I dont miss him, himself and his party put us in this place in the first place.....

Was it not under his tenure that nigeria almost went aground

Why on earth should I miss him they let boko haram spiral out of control now its so difficult to track them
they ruined the nigerian economy granting unnecessarywaivers and spending lavishly
They encouraged corruption and brigandage and you want me to miss him?

I no dey craze

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by appini: 8:37am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is nothing to miss about the clueless one.

Every Government worldwide usually have a rocky start.

That's a big lie..
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Splashme: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2015
[size=13pt]Buhari was a scam sold to Nigerians.
I miss GEJ
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by AWONEYAN(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2015
HungerBAD:
There is nothing to miss about the clueless one.

Every Government worldwide usually have a rocky start.

very on point.......

I KEEP THANKING GOD EVERYDAY THAT THE DARK DAY IS OVER FOR NIGERIA

no more impunity,judicial armtwisting(confirm from FFK case) , even power supply has improved despite no substansive "profesorial" power minister

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Bryan812(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Honestly...

I don't

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by Bryan812(m): 9:15am On Jul 02, 2015
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by owobokiri(m): 9:32am On Jul 02, 2015
tiger28:
Nigerians are just CURSED FOR LIFE!...JUST because you can relate to him?that's all? The funny thing is that most of you losers that pour encomium on the ONLY nigerian president that will be a case study in incompetent leadership, are even broke and jobless. Though I might not be crazy about Buhari, but a RADICAL change was needed before this clueless GEJ run the country aground. Imagine this fool was FREELY giving out hundreds of millions of DOLLARS during the election so much that the entire country ran out of dollars in circulation while at this same time , Madam One chance (Okonjo ) was telling us Nigeria needed to borrow $2 Billion. Ethnic sentiments over good governance is what is killing this country.

Who is this ijiot on steroids. . How can you, a 5000 naira a month collecting buhari devotee, call a self-made millionaire "broke and jobless"? You chop winchi ní? "Ethnic sentiments"? But I am not ijaw, never been to ijawland, never dated ijaw! I am an igboman, thought you are feeling the arrogance! Again; who is this poor and angry buhari lapdog that is willing to tag his chi as "broke"

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by vecman22(m): 10:06am On Jul 02, 2015
DONMAYOR19:
it was actually stop by your west Germany master so they can use the money to construct helipad for him and for his wife to buy more watch. guess your question has been answered?

Lol... but deep down your heart you know you have not answered his question... i jst wonder why you igbo guys decide to support someone dat did nothing for you guys in 6 years... he even scamed you guys with d second niger bridge,most you guys remain slaves to GEJ Smh

Truly GEJ is d dullest

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by juman(m): 11:37am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin

OP make me laughed.

There was no way nigeria would have survive another four years of jonathan clueless government.

Don't you see that despite there is no high level corruption things now, the government is even on it's knees difficult to get money to just even run the government.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by juman(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2015
nigerianvenom:
Every real nigerians love GEJ. enemies of Nigeria never loved him.

Loving jonathan as a person is different from wanting him to continue as president.

His government was not good.

1 Like

Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by deji68: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
DONMAYOR19:
Re: Don't You Honestly Miss Him? Considering The Chaotic Condition Of Nigeria? - by tiger28: 6:45am On Jul 03, 2015
owobokiri:

Who is this ijiot on steroids. . How can you, a 5000 naira a month collecting buhari devotee, call a self-made millionaire "broke and jobless"? You chop winchi ní? "Ethnic sentiments"? But I am not ijaw, never been to ijawland, never dated ijaw! I am an igboman, thought you are feeling the arrogance! Again; who is this poor and angry buhari lapdog that is willing to tag his chi as "broke"
what is this one rambling?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures: The World Economy Explained With Just Two Cows / Corruption Under President Jonathan and Now;compare and contrast.... / Horror! Dog Bites Off Man's Manhood As He Tried To R*pe It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.