Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? (50122 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
that's why i said "i hope" it helps to an extent
our generation is fast embracing immorality everyday that pass by
well, may God grace us
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by seangy4konji: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Just use condom...sefini
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by SuzieeDee(f): 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
Young babe, there are a lot of people who wish they could still b a virg so pls value yours while u still can
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by victoreltemur: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Na wa o.see stewped question from stewpud woman.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Keep your virginity cos it's ur pride
Fornication is a sin before God lil Angel
Sex is overrated! Dnt let them decieve you

Virginity is purity and it make you clean before God
"Every sin committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sin against his own body" APOSTLE PAUL

i hope that help to an extent
them no go greee o
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
never knew you where the jellof i ate and excreted.... i hate jolly anyway
are u dat daft? U cn"t even differiate jollyjoy frm jollofrice. Mehn! I give up on ur density.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by free2ryhme: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-i-want-to-have-sex-on-my-18th-birthday-will-i-get-pregnant/

What's your opinion about the letter and the reply?

Bunmi Sola shld have advise the young girl to cease and desist from sex until she is ready for marriage
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by 1metre: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Your Mates are in school collecting first class, you are here seeking advice on how to enjoy sex on ur 18th birthday....why not ask your mother to advice you on the best style to adopt on that day. you are disillusioned , if that you mumu virgin-hungry-boyfriend get what he is looking for....then u will understand that what seems to be an island is nothing but a poll of water .....
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Adesiji77: 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
Chukwutobi:
This world....

Anyway, it is not your fault cos it is almost becoming a norm in our generation but i will advise you that you should focus on your life and career for now and leave sex. You will have sex and get tired of it very soon....

You don't agree? Not your fault!

That is what most teenagers don't understand....they will eventually get tired of it when the euphoria wears off
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Pamelayoung: 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
A word is enof for the wise. Don't let peer pressure put u into smx u will regret in future. Face ur studies n if u fill u can't be patient then get married.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Hollaleks(m): 2:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
My dear, it is not adviceable to do such at this ur age cus it can limit your destination in life rather focus on your education and God now.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by anigold(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2015
How this topic made front page is what i dont understand...

THE OP are u 2 years old?

Mtcheew

mean while saraki and Apc are fighting n you are posting this
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Bonapart(m): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
Jollyjoy:
are u dat daft? U cn"t even differiate jollyjoy frm jollofrice. Mehn! I give up on ur density.
you couldn't differentiate between bon and born... dnt even know why am being lenient to you yet
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by gimastic(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
No u wont get pregnant,u will only give birth.useless question from a useless spoilt brat.don't focus on ur education stay the n b asking stupid questions.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by goshen26: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
What do u want me to say?
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by CongressIsrael: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
I tell you this truth today, if you gave out your virginity before marriage, you will never have peace in your life even if you marry, there won't be peace in your house.Check couples that are not at peace with themselves, the woman did not marry the man as a virgin, they may have money but there is not going to be peace between them but check the ladies that married as virgins, they may not be rich but there is usually relative peace in their homes.So the person that should deflower you should be that your husband as approved by God Almighty. Anything short of this is a mistake filled with everlasting regret.If they guy comes up with the deceit that vagina will be tightened back after sex or that you are not free with him, please don't agree because virginity is not just about the tightness of the vagina but also includes the hymen(a fragile skin layer at inner surface of the vagina that can easily be broken), therefore don't allow him to finger you also or romance or kiss you as these may cause you to senselessly agree to his evil and sinful desires and when he gets what he is selfishly looking for then he will become tired of you by then you would be the one running after him of which will eventually end the worldly relationship thereby leaving you to total regret, suffering and hopelessness. Be careful and may God Almighty keep you away from doing that mistake.Be born again in Christ Jesus. Amen
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Pishure of virgin hole or undecided
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by RJayson(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
Arabinrin o rie o'pe, so what's the use of sex education ins school. Yaff mad finish
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by gud4dbest(m): 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ask urself des qns young lady... 1.y do I wnt to av sex? 2.y shudnt I av sex? Look b4 u leap dearie!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
warrisdis?
Nairaland
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Emenandez4lyf(m): 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Olodo! Are u still a kid, Are u not seeing ur period.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by buchilino(m): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ndlistic:

Source:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/relationship-i-want-to-have-sex-on-my-18th-birthday-will-i-get-pregnant/

What's your opinion about the letter and the reply?

if na me nack u, u no go get belle. so therefore may i do d honors
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Goddyj(m): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
Go to hell if you like. foooooooooooooooooooooolish gielu!
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Rounakid(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2015
Cecediva:
warrisdis?
norrin sweedy, jux securinq land for my 3rd mansion... *winks*
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Callistoable(m): 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
Sure?
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by onadana: 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2015
A never to return journey my dear,once you follow this route your life will never remain the same again.....enjoy the ride.Just hope you will return back in one piece.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 02, 2015
shiizzy:
grin story for the gods... This guy don thief my FTC... Anyway 2nd To comment

This thread no suppose reach FP ooooo?
i wonder ooo
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by ndubueze92(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Bonapart:
Keep your virginity cos it's ur pride
Fornication is a sin before God lil Angel
Sex is overrated! Dnt let them decieve you

Virginity is purity and it make you clean before God
"Every sin committed is outside the body but he that commit fornication sin against his own body" APOSTLE PAUL

i hope that help to an extent
I support this guy so much!

1 Like

Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by toprealman: 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
DULL PEOPLE IRRITATE ME. WHY HAVE YOU NOT CONTACTED YERIMA SINCE? HE LOVES UNDERAGED GIRLS. VIRGNS A BONUS.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by tremie(f): 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dear Miss "i want to have sex on my 18th birthday will i get pregnant" please, just have little sense, thanks
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by Dejiemmanuel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
My dear sister, having sex with your boyfriend is not an ideal gift to give him on your 18th birthday. True love waits, but fake love doesn't, if I may ask, why the rush, when you are not ready to carry the responsibilities that comes with it. My candid opinion is this, wait for the right time, to do it, doing it now will only open doors of regrets later on in life. Please don't compromise your destiny on the plater of premarital sex. It kills. God is against it. True love, as earlier stated waits. Condom is not it. Thanks.
Re: I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? by tremie(f): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
ndubueze92:
I support this guy so much!

Gbam! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Sleep With Your Brother/sister In The Same Room? / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend During Sunday Service In Abuja Church (Photos) / Man Asked Whether To Call Off Wedding After Fiancee Cheated. He Got This Advise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.