Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (50341 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 5:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lilimax:
He fired the former and replaced him with one from Daura embarassed
Nepotism = Corruption!

you look intelligent..why are you writing strange things??
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by frankdivine: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lol..gringrincheesy

Where are those who asked for change??...now you have original change with jarawink

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by sweatlana: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Axis313:

They never complain to u,so stop crying.
Competence is what we need,not d useless federal character/balancing.
Baba,carry go jare.

Useless logic!

So only northerners are competent yet they have ruled this country for the longest period than any other tribe with nothing to show for it

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by hamilton62(m): 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
MuhdG:

Am coming to bomb you

Usseless biafran coward
when you must have deserted your region...
hahahahaha..
your signature says it all ... May the Lord, God grant you mercy and remission of all sins so that you can see in His light In Jesus Name (Amen)

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by sunsewa: 5:31pm On Jul 02, 2015
Operation return north to every position.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Kenobus: 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Another Hausa! nawao. Na really DD and MM. Abi this one na from Kwara? Or may be na Osun from Daura! oh!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by fx45(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
dorofresh:
Those saying we shd wait for ministerial appointments are expressing warped logic, as those appointments are statutorily bound to reflect federal character.SHALOM
Even at that...We've been told Buhari will constitute a cabinet of 19 ministers and 17 ministers of state. Our attention should be focused on where he picks his 19 senior ministers from. My guess is as good as yours...
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by yemobrown(m): 5:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
Emekamex:
Buhari, sowing seeds of discord.
Unrepentantly sowing it my brother.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by GP15: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari !!! King of the North

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Maintech: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
grabs:
This is the result of having a president with cocoon view of things. Buhari is a very big mistake foisted on this country by 15million deranged Nigerians.

Eat your heart out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by deejayALFY(m): 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
WHERE R DOS BIGOTS DAT SAID BABA PMB IS APPOINTIN ONLY NORTHERNERS...

BABA CARRY GO JOO..WE PROGRESSIVES R BEHIND U

CLICK LIKE IF U R A PROGRESSIVE

CLICK LIKE FOR BABA PMB...#BabaInYouWeTrust

qoue me and see urself go mad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by silvernus0: 5:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
I CNT WAIT TO SEE EVRY1 WEARING ABOKI REGALIA JUST TO BLEND, CNT WAIT TO SEE SHARIA COME TO PLAY, CNT WAIT 4 US TO BECOME FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NORTH NIGERIA, PMB IS BRAVER DAN GEJ, SUROUND URSELF WITH UR LOYAL TRIBALIST ND U WONT BE BETRAYD LIKE GEJ WHO TRIED TO FORM FRIEND OF ALL.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by omenalfa: 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by icedbreez(m): 5:34pm On Jul 02, 2015
Whatever happened to Federal Character? If Jonathan had appointed someone from Otuoeke to head the SSS, those that can make any stupid thing to trend with fake twitter accounts would have gone to work, now they re silent.
The man in us is dieing daily with PMB.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by frisky2good(m): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hausa tu ni, kilode?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.
2 wrong doesnt make a right. this is not the kind of change Nigerians voted for ?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by kengeorge2013: 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
skelewu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Goldmaxx(f): 5:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
Am igbo,but with the things am seeing,the islamization of nigeria is imminient
IGBOSON1:

^^^Hehehehehe grin grin grin

You never start bros! By the time they finish with you mugu southerners, una go hear nwi! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by gennykdb(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
North again
Relax!!! Watch him assemble his team, ud do same if u were him ( appoint ppl u trust)...u ddnt expect d out gone DG to remain after diminishing d image of d SSS by allow her self to b used as a tool for PDP propaganda
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by kay1one2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.

Sanusi, all defence chiefs, police chief, npa boss. Have you seen a newspaper lately?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Deltagiant: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
Getting Interesting. This man's mission is yet to fully unfold but i can bet anyone that Buhari is a tragedy for the people of that country.

By the time he's done, even the international community will appreciate the need for a review of the geo-political structure of Nigeria.

The coupist mentaily is very much alive, that's why there is no cabinet other than witch hunting of perceived enemies. Nigeria may have inadvertently slided into the dark days of the Hausa-Fulani khaki boys. But sadly, may be difficult for them in this era of massive global media.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Triplejays: 5:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
But seriously, this one no be play again o, my country Nigeria is gradually falling into the hands of the Northerners... I really don't think the kingpins of APC have a say in this administration as we've not seen Westerners appionted from the likes of OBJ & Tinubu not to talk of appointments from the South c/o Amaechi.

#JUSTTHINKING

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by fanysteve: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2015
PMB is always following GEJ foot steps, now where is the Change?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by adamskutty(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
Gan gan gan! grin grin grin
I have nothing to say o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
hamilton62:

when you must have deserted your region...
hahahahaha..
your signature says it all ... May the Lord, God grant you mercy and remission of all sins so that you can see in His light In Jesus Name (Amen)
F.uck you and your useless christianity dumb mofo
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by gennykdb(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
Relax!!! Watch him assemble his team, ud do same if u were him ( appoint ppl u trust)...u ddnt expect d out gone DG to remain after diminishing d image of d SSS by allow her self to b used as a tool for PDP propaganda
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by hamilton62(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
tsdarkside:

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR JESUS!!!!!!.....................IDIAT!...... angry angry angry angry
Where is the thunder?
I am waiting... Don't you know that some people are the sons of the God of thunder, wind, tsunami, hurricane, Ocean, pillar of fire by night and cloud by day?
hahahaha lmao
I pray for love in your heart that you might know TRUE PEACE and walk in the light of God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord and only Saviour (Amen)

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by adedayourt(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
ifeanyija:
North again

am loving dis cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by kingsley3218(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Northernocracy!!! And d Daura President continues his classic seasonal film.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by muktar10(m): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
Someone is appointed and the first thing you worry about where He/She is from. Then you accuse others of tribalism!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
hamilton62:

Where is the thunder?
I am waiting... Don't you know that some people are the sons of the God of thunder, wind, tsunami, hurricane, Ocean, pillar of fire by night and cloud by day?
hahahaha lmao
I pray for love in your heart that you might know TRUE PEACE and walk in the light of God Almighty through Jesus Christ our Lord and only Saviour (Amen)

DONT PRAY FOR ME..!!!!!....heavens nooo....you think i want to die??....no,thank you....this one...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra / Thugs Clash With Traders At Alaba International Market (Video) / APC Presidential Ticket: 17 Govs Stand Behind Buhari On Preferred Aspirant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.