Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General (50339 Views)

Saraki, Lawal Musa-Daura, Bashir Abubakar At Aso Rock Villa (Photos) / SSS Director General A “card-carrying APC Member” — PDP / Lawal Musa Daura, The New SSS Director General's Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by spencekat(m): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2015
owobokiri:

When was GEJ appointing southerners everywhere? Were northerners not given fair representation under GEJ?
GEJ over tried for the North.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Acidosis(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
In times like this, I remember I'm from the NORTH central

Sai Baba!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
you need to put someone you trust in a crucial position
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
That's a sensitive post ... Most of us will like to have our loyalist there.
Dollyak:

Which begs the question, why are we still together if we can't trust ourselves? It's becoming too forced.

THE ANSWER MY FRIEND IS BLOWING IN THE WIND. THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND.
Btw I was the 1st to like ur comment.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by hamilton62(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2015
MuhdG:

F.uck you and your useless christianity dumb mofo
Christianity is a religion and what told you i am one?
it is because i am Christ-like so will always tame your ill just as your mouth are raining curses and ill words with the love of God... We are not of the world (that means that we are not of your perspective)...
I love you but God loves you more proving it through Christ... rejoice for your salvation is nigh

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by nkemdi89(f): 5:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
Ita wasn't sacked he resigned 10am this morning and handed over to his deputy. Lawal daura is from thesame village with buhari and he is retired director of the organisation. Those thinking marilyn ogar will be sacked she will only be transfered to another formation that's all.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by 9jatatafo(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
This is typical of an Hausa/Fulani man, they stick to power by all means and don't trust any outsider. I just pity the Yorubas that teamed up with the President Buhari from Duara to clinch the presidency

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by tsdarkside(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dollyak:

Which begs the question, why are we still together if we can't trust ourselves? It's becoming too forced.

we have no choise...maybe is destiny,i dont know....but i have hope...if it were not possible for us to stay toghether,we would have split long ago...we just like to fight each other,like in a family..... grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by zik4ever: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
henchamb:
buhari pls sack aunty merlyn ogar.

i think that the new director knows the security department very well as he joined the service when it was created in 1982 by buhari
The service was not created by Buhari and Buhari was not Head of State in 1982!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by ucheuzor1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
why on earth did I vote for dis daura President Buhari.... buhari is just busy northernizing and muslimizing d whole major offices.. I guess his plans are to employ northerners and muslims around him that will support his vision to muslimize nigeria... buhari ur plans No go WORK OOOOO....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by fx45(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
wingman:
Shameless Liar!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
amolex:
I saw it coming

They went pro-Jonathan during the campaigns I was told. Serves him right.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Dollyak(f): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
wingman:

THE ANSWER MY FRIEND IS BLOWING IN THE WIND. THE ANSWER IS BLOWING IN THE WIND.
For the first time, I am happy to admit we are better off without being together. There is no unity or trust whatsoever. Thanks btw.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by letsbet(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
nitt:
Sai buhari

Ride on

Haters to d lagoon
And you 'nitwit' to the ocean for being so shallow minded.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Toktee(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2015
Largas:
government of the north, for the north, by the north.

this dullard called president buhari is tribalized.
wailers!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
nkemdi89:
Ita wasn't sacked he resigned 10am this morning and handed over to his deputy. Lawal daura is from thesame village with buhari and he is retired director of the organisation. Those thinking marilyn ogar will be sacked she will only be transfered to another formation that's all.

Forced resignation you mean.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by BetterNigeria: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Largas:
government of the north, for the north, by the north.

this dullard called president buhari is tribalized.
Elected by the NORTH and West.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Deltagiant: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Getting Interesting. This man's mission is yet to fully unfold but i can bet anyone that Buhari is a tragedy for the people of that country.

By the time he's done, even the international community will appreciate the need for a review of the geo-political structure of Nigeria.

The coupist mentaily is very much alive, that's why there is no cabinet other than witch hunting of perceived enemies. Nigeria may have inadvertently slided into the dark days of the Hausa-Fulani khaki boys. But sadly, may be difficult for them in this era of massive global media....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Tunami(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm, fear north cox they can betray you anytime, so far as you ar not their fellow aboki.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
hamilton62:

Christianity is a religion and what told you i am one?
it is because i am Christ-like so will always tame your ill just as your mouth are raining curses and ill words with the love of God... We are not of the world (that means that we are not of your perspective)...
I love you but God loves you more proving it through Christ... rejoice for your salvation is nigh
K
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by taharqa: 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.

SHUT dat hole in ya head tha, you Bladdi LIAR. Which GEJ are you talking about? GEJ even appointed more northerners in top positions during his Presidency. There are some tins dat GEJ was, but he was never a bigot as Buhari is unfortunately showing himself to be.

IZUZU

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Toktee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
likata:
can't stop laughing at those elite that voted this tribal bigot.una never see anything...dancing shoki on a getro level.apc is a northern agenda
Wailers all over nairaland.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by zik4ever: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
2 more appointments pending -NSA and Defence Minister. Ha ha. Maybe the 3rd will be Chief of Army Staff......all must "change" jor!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by arigold1304(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2015
Buhari abeg let ur change reach the peanuts we buy...d air in it is too much....kworoption
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Toktee(m): 5:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
taharqa:

SHUT dat hole in ya head tha, you Bladdi LIAR. Which GEJ are you talking about? GEJ even appointed more northerners in top positions during his Presidency. There are some tins dat GEJ was, but he was never a bigot as Buhari is unfortunately shoeing himself to be.

IZUZU
Another Wai-ler.
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by charlie009: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
PMB I trust ur work, afterall na turn by turn. Change all d way!!!
Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by ocelot2006(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
North again?!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by sukkot: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
9jatatafo:
This is typical of an Hausa/Fulani man, they stick to power by all means and don't trust any outsider. I just pity the Yorubas that teamed up with the President Buhari from Duara to clinch the presidency
he has appointed two yorubas. dont pity us .pity yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by TheAdvocate(m): 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
kokoA:
When GEJ was appointing south everywhere nkor? Abeg now na dia turn, make dem enjoy ojare.

Liar! GEJ's appointments imbided the federal character. Am from the North precisely Adamawa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by PointB: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
heheheehehe
Another Northerner.

Now I see why he hasn't named his ministers - he's not done appointing all his Northern brothers. Until then nothing for Nigerians... tongue tongue cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Lawal Musa-Daura As SSS Director General by Toktee(m): 5:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Deltagiant:
Getting Interesting. This man's mission is yet to fully unfold but i can bet anyone that Buhari is a tragedy for the people of that country.

By the time he's done, even the international community will appreciate the need for a review of the geo-political structure of Nigeria.

The coupist mentaily is very much alive, that's why there is no cabinet other than witch hunting of perceived enemies. Nigeria may have inadvertently slided into the dark days of the Hausa-Fulani khaki boys. But sadly, may be difficult for them in this era of massive global media....
cry me river benue,where is that talkertive called barcanista,pls come cry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Soldier Killed By Boko Haram In Borno 3 Months After Wedding Introduction. Photo / Fayose Declares Ekiti Part Of Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.