Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,323 members, 7,954,298 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:15 PM

#beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! (1667 Views)

Man Takes Part In His Woman's Maternity Photoshoot And It's Hilarious / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Nothing Describes Good Sex More Than How This Picture Explained It. Hilarious!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by misspicy(f): 5:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
Two days ago, Nigerian women took to twitter
to talk about what they face as women in this
country .....well, the men followed
suit, to show that it's also not easy being a
man in Nigeria. Theirs is a bit funny though.
Continue to see more tweets...

source:www.lindaikeji..com/2015/07/beingmaleinnigeria-men-responds.html#more

cc:lalasticlala

Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
Hahahahahahaha....
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by tinuolababy(f): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by tobex23(m): 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
#beingmaleinnigeria ; you are considered a cheat/player when you are too cute
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by ebamma(m): 5:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
If you are ugly , You dont deserve to have a pretty girlfriend
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by misspicy(f): 6:03pm On Jul 02, 2015
more funny tweets

Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by misspicy(f): 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
more

Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by jamex93(m): 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2015
hahahahaha

guys dey binu

gals tink dem wise

una Neva see anything

#beingmaleinnigerian
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by agarawu23(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
hmmmm!
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by icekream(m): 6:19pm On Jul 02, 2015
Lwkm
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Pineapp: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
#beingmaleinNigeria;

If you are a broke ass,no pusssy for you.

If your woman slaps you,buy her a car

If he's a good guy,friend zone him.
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Slimzjoe(m): 6:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
undecided
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by viceldo(m): 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2015
if see insult u nd u split it out.....dnt u ve respect for women
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by IamLEGEND1: 6:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
#BoysAreNotSmiling
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
#BeingMaleInNigeria means if i do not ask out a "rich and successful woman", i am intimidated even though this so called "rich, successful and independent woman" cannot even ask out a "weak and dependent man".

#BeingMaleInNigeria means that i can get killed by BH because of my gender and there will be no #Don'tKillOurBoys

#BeingMaleInNigeria means my mum stops coming to my house as soon as the other madam gets married to me. No one wants to annoy the no nonsense "21st century wife.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means my mother is a winch if my wife cannot concieve.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means that when i am 40, my mother can bring a lady from the village so i can get married to her.

#BeingMaleInNigeria beams that i am a rapist untill proven innocent.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i can do all the painful chasing and in the end, get my position as the head of the house draged by an ideaologically obsessed fellow.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i am impotent if i do not answer her "deeck call". My dear, don't i have a choice? My body, my choice!

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i can be held accountable for my sleeping with a woman when i am drunk but the other way round, i will get charged with rape.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i do not have a say if my child would be born or not, why? It is her body!

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i can be made to feel guilty for what women passed or didn't pass through decades ago.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means "dumping" is only possible when i do it on the woman, not when she does it on me.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means when i was 14 and got lured into bed by a 25 year old aunty in the neighbourhhood, nobody went to jail!

#BeingMaleInNigeria means i can get called a "scrub" who can get no love from her when i holla at her from the passanger's seat in my bestfriend's car.

#BeingMaleInNigeria means that Chimamanda can accuse me of having a privilage that is actually a reward for my hardwork.

More to come.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by may01(f): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
grin grin I knew there'd be a comeback by the men. Some of the tweets are actually true, some are exaggerated tongue
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Flashh: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
I trust Nigerian guys, they never slack when ladies counter them.

What a lady will try "10 times" to make it "good"... A man will do it "once" and make it "better". cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by pontirock(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2015
What a woman can do, a man can do better.. .. .. .... THAT BRIGHT EUGENE TWEET GAT ME CRACKING
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Godskidmidas(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2015
#beingmaleinNigeria..it's OK for a woman to slap a man but outright wrong for a man to replicate such feat
#beingmaleinNigeria..if you don't stand up for a woman, you're not a gentleman. If you get up, you be mumu
#beingmaleinNigeria..if you no give woman money,you stingy. If you give her,you be mugu or maga or both of them.
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by bueze046(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2015
One above me want make we drag this my Land.grin

#mnwetekwegi
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
To be a man is not a day job
*in flavour's voice* grin
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by rudebouy: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2015
may01:
grin grin I knew there'd be a comeback by the men. Some of the tweets are actually true, some are exaggerated tongue

Madam, sebi dat ya profile pishure was taken at Ibom Tropicana?wink
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 02, 2015
Naija guys no dey carry last...... Always on point
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by may01(f): 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
rudebouy:

Madam, sebi dat ya profile pishure was taken at Ibom Tropicana?wink
Yea
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by rudebouy: 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2015
may01:
Yea
Tot as much. So u reside in uyo abi?
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by may01(f): 11:49pm On Jul 02, 2015
rudebouy:

Tot as much. So u reside in uyo abi?
Yes
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by MizTyna(f): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2015
Hahaha! That guy with the 'ordinary cheating lasan'
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by anigbajumo(m): 8:48am On Jul 03, 2015
#beingmaleinnigeria,dem keep on askin money frm u,if u give dem u b maga or mumu.If uno give dem,i hate him "da guy is stingy"

Weda stingy or nt I wnt giv u pass 1k if I neva mark register.....#shikena
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by allandutch: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2015
Godskidmidas:
#beingmaleinNigeria..it's OK for a woman to slap a man but outright wrong for a man to replicate such feat
#beingmaleinNigeria..if you don't stand up for a woman, you're not a gentleman. If you get up, you be mumu
#beingmaleinNigeria..if you no give woman money,you stingy. If you give her,you be mugu or maga or both of them.

Both as in Mugumaga?
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 03, 2015
#BeingMaleInNigeria means I can never be a victim irrespective of whatever happens involving a female.
#BeingMaleInNigeria means you can not say the blunt truth to her without being insulted.
#BeingMaleInNigeria means I must always say what makes her happy even if its a lie but also should never tell her a lie.
#BeingMaleInNigeria means I can not stare at a woman even if she dressed half naked.
Re: #beingmaleinnigeria...nigerian Men Respond And It's Hilarious! by Godskidmidas(m): 11:52am On Jul 03, 2015
allandutch:

Both as in Mugumaga?
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Legalising Polygamy Marriage / People Think Am Too Feminine..help! / Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.