Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (1596 Views)

My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Nigerian Man Threatens His Ex-girlfriend With Her Nudes Over Infidelity / Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? (2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Tonyosas101(m): 3:16am On Feb 03, 2016
This is my first time of posting a topic and I don't know how you guys will receive it without insulting me but any way is always a way and please try to read to the end...thanks alot
Let me go like this
I broke up with a girl yesterday, I thought she was going be my last bus-stop because she posses most of what I desire in a lady and the worst part of the break up was the reason I called it off,,,I broke-up with her because she demanded for a s*xchat last night...not like am not into all the fvcking and s3xchat but because I stopped loving her the moment she said "yes, I've been dying to hear you ask me to be your girlfriend" and that was 24/01/2016 that I asked her to be my girlfriend...SILLY ME RIGHT

Last year (2015), I dated more than 20 different girls and I can assure you that each relationship with them didn't last two weeks, three weeks at most and that's because I've been pretending just to keep eating from their honey pot...

I didn't date much in 2014 because I was really serious with my studies back then in my 100L but the few I dated still didn't last a month....am always the one breaking up with them

HERE'S WHY I THINK THAT I MIGHT BE CAUSED

Continues......

I started a serious (like seriously serious) relationship with one cute adorable Ibo girl like that in 2012....she loved me like no other even at first that I had intention to fvck her and diss her but I couldn't achieve that when I realised she had UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for me...we did so many things together (it will take me the whole year to describe the kind of affection we had) but am going to brief on two occasions that makes me think its becoming a curse now
Complete story @ https://www.nairaland.com/2909365/being-cursed-ex-girlfriend-2
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by cuteT(f): 3:31am On Feb 03, 2016
yes u r ;Dyes u r
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Dirkcoyt: 3:42am On Feb 03, 2016
No curse here, just that you're not stable.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by midehi2(f): 3:54am On Feb 03, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
No curse here, just that you're not stable.
oh yea...very unstable in women affairs

2 Likes

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Nobody: 3:57am On Feb 03, 2016
midehi2:
dnt u sleep?
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by midehi2(f): 4:01am On Feb 03, 2016
figo05:

dnt u sleep?
guy, i dnt know why i woke up snc 2am o, and sleep refused to come....and why are you awake?
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:03am On Feb 03, 2016
midehi2:

guy, i dnt know why i woke up snc 2am o, and sleep refused to come....and why are you awake?

Did u dream about ur village witches? am awake cos its just 10pm here grin
midehi2:

Did u dream about ur village witches? am awake cos its just 10pm here
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by midehi2(f): 4:04am On Feb 03, 2016
figo05:

Did u dream about ur village witches? am awake cos its just 10pm here grin
Did u dream about ur village witches? am awake cos its just 10pm here
are you lie mohammed?
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Dirkcoyt: 4:06am On Feb 03, 2016
midehi2:
Na u put women affair o
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Nobody: 4:09am On Feb 03, 2016
midehi2:
are you lie mohammed?
I am Jonathan
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by semasir: 4:28am On Feb 03, 2016
Google returns no answer! Do the right thing
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by duduade: 5:35am On Feb 03, 2016
At Op...

U just wasted approximately three seconds of my life...

Obviously U immatured....
No sense of priority...

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by chriskosherbal(m): 5:40am On Feb 03, 2016
Guys there is no curse here,you lack discipline. Guys check this blog below
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by cruzita(f): 6:48am On Feb 03, 2016
you are not cursed u are plain immature cos you don't know what you want
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Trapnews: 7:03am On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
you are not cursed u are plain immature cos you don't know what you want
Cruzita! when did you become matured enough to proffer advice ? grin where are these spam bots when you need them? Between mods are becoming too lenient shocked
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by cruzita(f): 7:05am On Feb 03, 2016
Trapnews:

Cruzita! when did you grow up to proffer advice ? grin where are these spam bots when you need them? Between mods are becoming too lenient shocked
I'm a marriage counsellor ooono dey underrate me oo.why u dey call the mods ?wetin I do them

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Bensondrums(m): 7:09am On Feb 03, 2016
Hmmm speechless
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Trapnews: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2016
cruzita:
I'm a marriage counsellor ooono dey underrate me oo.why u dey call the mods ?wetin I do them
I prefer the spam bots. They work and ask questions later... Ask Seun, he is very good at apologizing on their behalf undecided
Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by CaroLyner(f): 8:11am On Feb 03, 2016
you're not cursed. na guilty conscience dey worry you.

1 Like

Re: Am I Being Cursed By My Ex-girlfriend?? by Tonyosas101(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2016
CaroLyner:
you're not cursed.
na guilty conscience dey worry you.

I think you're on point but watch out for the end

(1) (Reply)

Guys How Many Missed Calls Can You Give A Lady You're Wooing? / Nairalanders Please Advice Me!! / He Asked Me For Marriage And I Said........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.