Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board (29075 Views)

Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity / God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by tonychristopher: 9:50pm On Jul 02, 2015
9jauk:
Terrible move all started from Making IRagbiji man as Governor...this lunatics are sell out all because of political moves...if I may remember ambode is from ondo so anything goes,

why whine go and dine with the swine because your wine is mine
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yetunsbay(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
samobo:

Until i see that happen in ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun, and ondo i wont take U guys serious. Lagos remains a no mans land hence its administration should be all inclusive of all tribes, considering that all tribes contributed to Lagos development.

By the way, Am not decived by Ambode's move, he did it to distract Igbo people's attention from the attrocities he is committing at ladipo..

He is trying hard to disguise as not being an Igbo hater, am sure he know igbos are not foolish and no number of appointments will change what has been done hence we will respond at the right time.

As for the appointment, its no big deal because even the most Igbo hating government in Lagos will not dare sideline lgbos in the administration of lagos because igbos are If not the largest, the second largest ethnic group in Lagos.no wise government can afford to ignore them cos he will need their numerical strenght in times.of election.

Meanwhile Lagos remains a no mans land, indigenous to some yoruba tribes, badagary, ijaw and some slave returnees. Coquered by the british and made a british colony, became Nigeria's capital and now have almost been bought up by the igbos.so igbos are equal stakeholders in Lagos and if e pain you, u can jump into the lagoon... grin

garrulous
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by doskie(m): 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
airmark:
That's how it should be. Best man for the job, no matter where he/she comes from. This kind of a man will never abuse or disrespects the Yoruba people he has been working together with for decades. I hope other tribes/states will borrow a leaf from Lagos state/Yoruba people and shun tribalism.
guy how far
na me click like wey make e be 60 oh
I meet am say na 59
so na how you want make e be nau?
I no want charge you but how much you get?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by jcross19: 9:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
soe:
That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.
in your statement shows that you are a tribalist.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
airmark:
That's how it should be. Best man for the job, no matter where he/she comes from. This kind of a man will never abuse or disrespects the Yoruba people he has been working together with for decades. I hope other tribes/states will borrow a leaf from Lagos state/Yoruba people and shun tribalism.

igbos n SS are presently the only tribe in Nigeria championing one Nigeria.

we move around the whole country buy land n invest heavily in any state. we don't need to learn anything from u people ..... its the other way round...

If that lagoon commander akiolu talks any form of nonsense, any Igbo will bash him, including this Man we are talking bout. in Igbo land, we don't spare dullard leaders, we bash dem like hell. cheers.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
TeamSimple:

Get lost. Until your tribe produces anyone capable of rising to Tinubu's prominence,never come here and quote me again.
yes cos the bastardd taught our youths how to push drugs. its just the matter of time, God will expose his arss
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Truthisit: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
samobo:

Until i see that happen in ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun, and ondo i wont take U guys serious. Lagos remains a no mans land hence its administration should be all inclusive of all tribes, considering that all tribes contributed to Lagos development.

By the way, Am not decived by Ambode's move, he did it to distract Igbo people's attention from the attrocities he is committing at ladipo..

He is trying hard to disguise as not being an Igbo hater, am sure he know igbos are not foolish and no number of appointments will change what has been done hence we will respond at the right time.

As for the appointment, its no big deal because even the most Igbo hating government in Lagos will not dare sideline lgbos in the administration of lagos because igbos are If not the largest, the second largest ethnic group in Lagos.no wise government can afford to ignore them cos he will need their numerical strenght in times.of election.

Meanwhile Lagos remains a no mans land, indigenous to some yoruba tribes, badagary, ijaw and some slave returnees. Coquered by the british and made a british colony, became Nigeria's capital and now have almost been bought up by the igbos.so igbos are equal stakeholders in Lagos and if e pain you, u can jump into the lagoon... grin

Lagos was developed by the colonialist. UAC,COSTAIN,JULIUS BEARGER, LEVENTIS etc are not owned by NIgerians. Lagos was fully developed before Igbos and Hausa and others 'invaded' it. LAGOS is YORUBALAND. If in doubt, go and ask the British and Portugese!

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by jcross19: 9:57pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baawaa:
That is why south west is the most developed region in Nigeria
are you sure? You are human being in a cage that's why you are saying that. You know nothing about most develop region in region. A small village overshadow your most beautiful cities.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
soe:
That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.

Its only in Lagos that foreigners get political posts, not in other SW states. Igbos get such because they are part of Lagos, nothing less than 7 million igbos live in Lagos.

Lagos is simply a no mans land
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by erinalex: 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
googlepikin:
I didn't know you people still have mind to still be talking, after the Fulani's have fcked you guys from behind. SMH
fulani fcked us frm behind? Yet we produced d VP,then fulani must have fcked u guys rite to ur faces. What u lack is shame! Otherwise btw yoruba & igbo,who is leading in this present dispensation. Jealousy will surely kill u

2 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
No man's land.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Atk1nson(m): 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2015
tonychristopher:

it's the day the Hausa man stops selling gworo in east and Yoruba man stops selling agbo

they should add real value then we can talk

and d Igbo man stops selling gala....

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
... change

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2015
asha80:
do you have proof?

I don't need to prove anything.

U people have been deceived with this geopolitical zone rubbish. U have been made to believe that igbos live/exist only in SE.

From Akwaibom to rivers to delta States, igbos are littered there.

That man is pure igbo.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2015
Atk1nson:

and d Igbo man stops selling gala....
Yoruba de sell gala in their numbers.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2015
erinalex:
fulani fcked us frm behind? Yet we produced d VP,then fulani must have fcked u guys rite to ur faces. What u lack is shame! Otherwise btw yoruba & igbo,who is leading in this present dispensation. Jealousy will surely kill u

in dis dispensation, Yoruba has turned out just like the others.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by amaben2020(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2015
Yoruba people filled with hatred since 1800bc

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2015
Rotimi47:
And the same Governor who Tinubu gave his total support to won and the same person is appointing an Igbo man to head a position in the south west a fit that most tribes especially the Igbo's can't do. OLE also shouting when they don't get a position but when they do, they keep quiet.

Yoruba people live only in SW n don't travel, how did they expect to get positions in other parts of Nigeria.

Igbos won 3 house of rep seats, that shows igbos are just too plenty in Lagos.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baawaa:
That is why south west is the most developed region in Nigeria

Anyone who says SW is the most developed geopolitical zone in Nigeria is yet to leave his father's house.

Visit SE n SS. And ur opinion will change forever.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by shogz89: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba people live only in SW n don't travel, how did they expect to get positions in other parts of Nigeria.

no hate bro, going by your statement, I can as well say it is only lagos the igbos move into cos they didn't win any seat in any other state
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by jedyjedy(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2015
One day those calling Lagos a no man's Land will realise the stupidity of that statement. That day is near.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by asha80(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

I don't need to prove anything.

U people have been deceived with this geopolitical zone rubbish. U have been made to believe that igbos live/exist only in SE.

From Akwaibom to rivers to delta States, igbos are littered there.

That man is pure igbo.
what if he is urhobo?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2015
seunmsg:
No big deal since he's qualified. What matters most is his ability to deliver on the job.

wetin you dey talk na? ibo man fit appoint a non ibo person to an office in igbo land? no I'd course
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
shogz89:
no hate bro, going by your statement, I can as well say it is only lagos the igbos move into cos they didn't win any seat in any other state

igbos full Niger delta oooo. Abi u think Winke, Amechi n Peter Odili na British guys

Igbos go uncontested in certain local governments in the north. like in sabo ngeri kano as an example, only igbos contest for councillors n local government chairmen...

Lagos presents lots of business opportunities n that's why igbos flock to Lagos.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2015
for all my south west brothers and sisters saying that you are detribalized to a fault and calling s.e seccesionists please shut up. truth is yoruba no get engineers wehn sabi book, na only english and literature, banking and law una sabi so ambode knws that if he fail to give igbo man that job ha ha ha na disaster things for una. Nigeria is dead without the igbos simple. and they say igbo people only buy and sell mtcheeewww.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by shogz89: 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos full Niger delta oooo. Abi u think Winke, Amechi n Peter Odili na British guys

Igbos go uncontested in certain local governments in the north. like in sabo ngeri kano as an example, only igbos contest for councillors n local government chairmen...

Lagos presents lots of business opportunities n that's why igbos flock to Lagos.
it's the same point an trying to make,, they are not in other state because they feel it lacks opportunity,, that's why they ain't much enough to win a seat in any other south Western state
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
asha80:
what if he is urhobo?

Parts of Urhobo are igbos.
We n dem share some level of ancestry.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by asha80(m): 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

it is now I know you are delusional
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
asha80:
Okay.
Africans are generally delusional people.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2015
asha80:
Okay.
Africans are generally delusional people.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Sunnidinho: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

dont push it too far.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OduaVanguard: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Can this brat just shut the Bleep up?! Like damn! If anything the last election in Lagos showed that you people predominantly live in the worst, dirty/ghetto parts of Lag, a la Oshodi, Mushin, Festac, Ajegunle, etc. The choice areas are exclusively populated by Yorubas (Magodo,GRA, Lekki, ilupeju, ogudu, etc) That you won 3 out of a total of a combined 67 total seats held by Yorubas in Lagos don't mean shyt and is a mere aberration that will surely be reversed in the next elections. You people fit beat chest die! Like WTF? ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Boko Haram Terrorists Gunned Down After Fierce Shootout With Soldiers. Photos / What Really Happened Between Shiite And Army- IMN / From ‘poorly Qualified’, The Economist Says Adeosun Is A ‘tenacious’ Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.