Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,168 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board (29074 Views)

Say No To Eye Service In Niger State Electricity / God Bless Okonji Iweala: Apc / Going To The West To Beg As Victims Can't Solve Our Problems - Okonji-Iweala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OduaVanguard: 10:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Parts of Urhobo are igbos.

We n dem share some level of ancestry.

With this statement you truly are delusional boy!
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 10:58pm On Jul 02, 2015
erinalex:
fulani fcked us frm behind? Yet we produced d VP,then fulani must have fcked u guys rite to ur faces. What u lack is shame! Otherwise btw yoruba & igbo,who is leading in this present dispensation. Jealousy will surely kill u

ur always fcked! u get appointed for inferior roles but never elected to the topmost positions.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Blackfire(m): 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2015
OAUTemitayo:
There is nothing wrong with TRIBALISM, what is bad is bigotry. Check your dictionary for the meaning of TRIBALISM

u are right! There is nothing wrong with RACISM,is BIGOTRY that is bad.
Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by temitayomie: 11:05pm On Jul 02, 2015
soe:
That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.

God bless you for this comment. Funny enough we supported Gej in 2011 and we were not insulted the way the south easterners are now insulting us. Little do they know that they are only strengthening the alliance between the SW and the northerners! hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by ahamonyeka(m): 11:06pm On Jul 02, 2015
Good one there,that's how it should be and That's the only way this country can move forward,putting the right person to do the job irrespective of tribe and religion or putting a square peg in a round hole.

I hope buhari will learn from Ambo instead of appointing hausa in all his appointments.

Let's say NO to tribe and religion.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by nd07(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2015
soe:
That's a coded msg to GMB

We are detribalised in the SW to a fault.

We gave GEJ a chance....and now GMB.....after all, they all gave MKO a chance ....

Left to the southwest, Nigeria will have developed into one big family....but the secessionist in the North East and South East will not let us have peace.

u better read history. d problem with a yoruba man is that he hardly recognizes enemy. d marriage between yoruba & hausa fulani has marred d progress of ds nation. what General Gowon did & later regretted is what u guys repeated. yorubas failed 2 understand we ibos r more friendly. yorubas r industrious & ibos r enterprising, d two can survive with out oil & tolerant of strangers more than d blood thirsty fanatic fulani hausa. until we two come 2 terms & recognize our similarities that's when we can push ds cows 2 where they belong.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

igbos n SS are presently the only tribe in Nigeria championing one Nigeria.

we move around the whole country buy land n invest heavily in any state. we don't need to learn anything from u people ..... its the other way round...

If that lagoon commander akiolu talks any form of nonsense, any Igbo will bash him, including this Man we are talking bout. in Igbo land, we don't spare dullard leaders, we bash dem like hell. cheers.

sorry you got it all wrong. sw people are the real people championing the course of one nigeria. can't you just remember that you people still don't recognise as nigerians but bihafrans? the fact that you ibos buy lands and build houses and do businesses here without FEAR only shows how accommodating and tolerant yoba people are. but i get surprised when u take our hospitality for subservience.

you said you people don't spare dullard leaders? hey! what kept you fron curbing orubebe from disgracing you all in event in which the whole world was keenly watching that it took an hausa man to relegate him to where he belongs just the way you people are politically relegate?
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by after1: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
[s]
Ikengawo:
He knows his brothers will fail at the job. Spare me the detriablized trash. Was it not during the same election that the same yoruba threatened to kill the same igbos if you dont vote for the same apc?
[/s]

You have never make sense in your miserable life. Ugly tribal bigot. That your large head na empty. Mugun

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by cabaliciouscabal: 11:17pm On Jul 02, 2015
Igbos too should take a cue from Lagos and appoint none igbo into their government so as to prove dat they are not tribalist, dis is a Big challenge to South East

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by temitayomie: 11:20pm On Jul 02, 2015
samobo:

Until i see that happen in ekiti, osun, oyo, ogun, and ondo i wont take U guys serious. Lagos remains a no mans land hence its administration should be all inclusive of all tribes, considering that all tribes contributed to Lagos development.

By the way, Am not decived by Ambode's move, he did it to distract Igbo people's attention from the attrocities he is committing at ladipo..

He is trying hard to disguise as not being an Igbo hater, am sure he know igbos are not foolish and no number of appointments will change what has been done hence we will respond at the right time.

As for the appointment, its no big deal because even the most Igbo hating government in Lagos will not dare sideline lgbos in the administration of lagos because igbos are If not the largest, the second largest ethnic group in Lagos.no wise government can afford to ignore them cos he will need their numerical strenght in times.of election.

Meanwhile Lagos remains a no mans land, indigenous to some yoruba tribes, badagary, ijaw and some slave returnees. Coquered by the british and made a british colony, became Nigeria's capital and now have almost been bought up by the igbos.so igbos are equal stakeholders in Lagos and if e pain you, u can jump into the lagoon... grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin Please try and read your comment again cheesy cheesy cheesy You will surely see for yourself why the IGBOS will not rule this country in a very long time cool

Delusion of the highest order! grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
nd07:

u better read history. d problem with a yoruba man is that he hardly recognizes enemy. d marriage between yoruba & hausa fulani has marred d progress of ds nation. what General Gowon did & later regretted is what u guys repeated. yorubas failed 2 understand we ibos r more friendly. yorubas r industrious & ibos r enterprising, d two can survive with out oil & tolerant of strangers more than d blood thirsty fanatic fulani hausa. until we two come 2 terms & recognize our similarities that's when we can push ds cows 2 where they belong.

ibo man friendly? well... you people actually deserve the award for the most intolerant people in Africa after the Zulu people of SA. lmao! very funny. you are the most friendly with those your odd cultural practices? inba

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 11:27pm On Jul 02, 2015
Txonyi:
for all my south west brothers and sisters saying that you are detribalized to a fault and calling s.e seccesionists please shut up. truth is yoruba no get engineers wehn sabi book, na only english and literature, banking and law una sabi so ambode knws that if he fail to give igbo man that job ha ha ha na disaster things for una. Nigeria is dead without the igbos simple. and they say igbo people only buy and sell mtcheeewww.

ibo go always be ibo. you say na banking yoba sabi. you don forget say in all professional endeavour in this country, yoba man stands tall? by the way, how many engr unna get wey man no fit hear word self?

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by 989900: 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2015
Wetin dey do my eyes, I was shocked -- Engnr. Konji bi bawo?
Engnr. Okonji . . . 'more grease to your elbow'.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by temitayomie: 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2015
SUBMARINE:

You are correct if you are referring to the Lagos in Osun where you can claim that the North has more population grin

Wake up bro. cheesy Everybody know that northerners are more than Igbos in Lagos and they don't constitute nuisance grin

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by airmark(m): 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2015
doskie:

guy how far
na me click like wey make e be 60 oh
I meet am say na 59
so na how you want make e be nau?
I no want charge you but how much you get?

1 million Zimbabwean dollars cool
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 02, 2015
temitayomie:

Wake up bro. cheesy Everybody know that northerners are more than Igbos in Lagos and they don't constitute nuisance grin
Are you so deluded grin grin
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2015
Baawaa:
That is why south west is the most developed region in Nigeria

Abeg, park well joor, count Lagos that is no man's land and others are trash. Osun in my mind.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by yomanovic: 11:41pm On Jul 02, 2015
chuna1985:

Yoruba people live only in SW n don't travel, how did they expect to get positions in other parts of Nigeria.

Igbos won 3 house of rep seats, that shows igbos are just too plenty in Lagos.

what am i going to look for in the east when south west presents me more opportunities than east? sure every region has its potential but the south west is more developed with better employment opportunities than other parts and business potentials?

for example, why do you think African youths are very crazy about migrating to Europe and America compared to the way Europians and American youths will want to migrate to africa? its simply because they are more developed and seemingly with better employment opportunities than africa. are you in the know of how many African youths die while making attempts to cross the ocean from Morocco and Egypt to Italy? na so e be for here also o.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by solid3(m): 11:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
That name tho shocked
Pen is waking up cheesy
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by temitayomie: 11:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
imhotep:
I am deluded grin grin
well, I can't help you grin

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
temitayomie:

well, I can't help you grin
Better to help yourself first actually.
The Yoruba slave mentality is a serious one.
I think I understand your predicament.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by akigbemaru: 12:02am On Jul 03, 2015
Ambode appoints Igbo man!
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by airmark(m): 12:08am On Jul 03, 2015
chuna1985:

Igbo will bash him, including this Man we are talking bout. in Igbo land, we don't spare dullard leaders, we bash dem like hell. cheers.

Are you sure of this your statement? Last time I checked, Theodore orji did 2 terms in Abia, despite giving the poorest performance by a governor in Nigeria, yet he was subsequently voted as a senator. Don't forget in the history of Nigeria, he was the first governor to have won election from detention. Don't you think you need to review how you bash your leaders?

3 Likes

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Nobody: 12:31am On Jul 03, 2015
erinalex:
fulani fcked us frm behind? Yet we produced d VP,then fulani must have fcked u guys rite to ur faces. What u lack is shame! Otherwise btw yoruba & igbo,who is leading in this present dispensation. Jealousy will surely kill u
where is Tinubu
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by NovusHomo(m): 1:01am On Jul 03, 2015
Ventura1:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Thursday approved the appointment of Engineer Peter Nkedishuka Okonji as the new General Manager of the State Electricity Board.
In a statement signed by the Chief Press Secretary to the Governor, Habib Aruna, Okonji's appointment which takes immediate effect, follows the resignation of Mrs Damilola Ogunbiyi as the General Manager of Board.
Engineer Okonji is a holder of a Bachelor of Science degree of the University of Ife; now renamed Obafemi Awolowo University.
He is also a member of the Nigeria Society of Engineers and registered member of the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria.
He joined the services of the State Government in 1986 and has served in various capacities among which was as Acting General Manager of the State Electricity Board before his deployment to the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources where he served as the director and head of Power Department until his new appointment.

https://www.facebook.com/followlasg

And if he doesn't perform, the lagoon will still be there to do the needful. May the lagoon never dry.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by OAUTemitayo: 1:06am On Jul 03, 2015
Never said anything about RACISM. I said Tribalism. You may want to put your specs on.
Blackfire:

u are right! There is nothing wrong with RACISM,is BIGOTRY that is bad.
Abo oro lan so fun omoluabi.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by Duru1(m): 1:06am On Jul 03, 2015
after1:
[s][/s]

You have never make sense in your miserable life. Ugly tribal bigot. That your large head na empty. Mugun

You are worse than empty-headed dingbat.
Re: Ambode Names Igbo Man Engr Okonji As GM State Electricity Board by 9jatatafo(m): 1:11am On Jul 03, 2015
This is no news. We are all Nigerians. I am surprised as if igbo man in Lagos seems as if the Lagos government appoints a white man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Do You Think Would Contest Against Buhari In 2019? / Gunmen Attack Atani Police Station In Anambra, Shoot 4 Officers Dead / London police speak on Dokpes's Arrest, Say it’s Connected to A Rape Allegation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.