Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps (31027 Views)

Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by guardsman: 4:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
specco:

Referencing the bolded above. Apc would have fallen face flat if they had fielded another instead of Buhari as their Presidential candidate. Many voters do consider the candidate and not only the party when voting.

U ar correct my guy, people like me voted 4 APC candidates because Buhari said "APC SAK" - meaning APC all d way. We secured him d majority which he wanted & which some erring members of d APC ar now trading away by teaming up wit d opposition PDP. They even gave them d Senate Vice-Presidency. It is a betrayal of d people who voted 4 a change frm d PDP status quo.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by bornmekus: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by lanrestic: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
We can only move Nigeria forward when we give objective comments. Not sentimental ones based on party, tribe or religion. God bless our households, God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by seniorklop: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Whether they(decampees) are instrumental to APC victory at the centre is debateable. However, i want to believe that there was a blueprint which APC planned to use but some selfish and power hungry individuals among them has truncated it. In my opinion Saraki and dogora back stabbed APC not as a result of National interest but self aggradizement.
tete7000:

Without them they wouldn't have won the election. APC mistake was when they felt only foundation members will be allowed to hold Principal office in the legislature. They can't eat their cake and have it and as person lay hin bed na so he go sleep on top am. APC is fake, built on faulty logic of win at al cost and then dump those you use to win.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by guardsman: 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Now i can see your stupiddity is genetic.
A new multinational coalition that has not even scored a single point against bokoharam aside taking pictures when lives are being lost by the day.
A relocation of the command center that has not shown any sign of effectiveness.
The main strike force for the war against bokoharam in the past govt was the 7th division which was very effective to the point where bokoharam were almost decimated prior to handover, and now your almajiri president has just disbanded them leading to lose of valuable intel, initiative and organisation.
Your president is busy taking pictures when over 600 lives have been lost in just two months.
I don't care if you keep sucking buhari dicck. My people are not the ones dying.
Atleast one thing i am greatful for is that any cry of genocide from the north will sound very hollow.

Hahahaha even 4 a TANoid dis post is really silly. F*cking TANoid, when will u hav sense?.
Hav u considered how different d story of dis insurgency could hav been If only GEJ saw it as an insurgency?. Rather he listened to d voices of fear, suspicion & division like urs who sold him d lie dat it was northerners trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He therefore did not see d people of d north east as his constituents but saw them as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. Having left undone what he should hav done, he discovered d truth in d twilight of his inept presidency & tried to make amends. It was too late & he got what he deserved. Otuoke straaaaaight!
Unlike GEJ, PMB is wise enough to know dat it is an insurgency & make no mistake about it. dis man will end d insurgency in d N/east.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by DEmejioba1: 4:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Guyman02:
What about Nigerian citizens supremacy?
what is about nigerian citizens supremacy in dat area
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
you say what!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
guardsman:

Hahahaha even 4 a TANoid dis post is really silly. F*cking TANoid, when will u hav sense?.
Hav u considered how different d story of dis insurgency could hav been If only GEJ saw it as an insurgency?. Rather he listened to d voices of fear, suspicion & division like urs who sold him d lie dat it was northerners trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. He therefore did not see d people of d north east as his constituents but saw them as people who were trying to make d nation ungovernable 4 him. Having left undone what he should hav done, he discovered d truth in d twilight of his inept presidency & tried to make amends. It was too late & he got what he deserved. Otuoke straaaaaight!
Unlike GEJ, PMB is wise enough to know dat it is an insurgency & make no mistake about it. dis man will end d insurgency in d N/east.
You are an idiott.
I don't care what your dumb president thinks it is . He should just fix it.
Jonathan is no longer your problem you moronn. your new president is now on the hot seat and will face the wrath of Nigerians if he does not
solve the problem of terrorism.
And from the look of things , your president look mightily clueless.
For the sake of his people and those who voted for him , he has to stop the insurgency or get booted out.
it is as simple as that.
No time for long story.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You don't have to believe me.
You are irrelevant.
Your president and party egg-heads especially in the SW believe me.

Ur reply certainly is representative of ur personality, so shallow. undecided

There's no other way u cud av made ur point without raining insult, so much for ur communication skills. cheesy

Look here guy, u av failed in ur pursuit of pure knowledge coupled wit character & I think d bedrock of ur education needs revisiting...seriously !
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Ur reply certainly is representative of ur personality, so shallow. undecided

There's no other way u cud av made ur point without raining insult, so much for ur communication skills. cheesy

Look here guy, u av failed in ur pursuit of pure knowledge coupled wit character & I think d bedrock of ur education needs revisiting...seriously !

Mr man, shut up. You have been owned by a far superior mind.
My basic resume(both in academic and character achievement) will kick yours to the curb.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 4:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
baralatie:

“What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”

this statement by PMB is in serious conflict with the oath of office He swore to protect.
At no giving instance in the constitution of 1999 is there any provision for any elected leader provided for in the constitution to play allegiance to another authority.
APC as body lay allegiance to the office of the president and elected officers of the house of assembly and to the constitution of 1999.not the other way around.
this mentality of APC ridiculing elected officers of govt. because of its own selfish interest should stop.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 5:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Mr man, shut up. You have been owned by a far superior mind.
My basic resume(both in academic and character achievement) will kick yours to the curb.

Bla bla bla...is dat all? cheesy So much for ur resume wen u shud be mentioning ur qualifications. U may av forgotten dat image is everything !

Oponu ! undecided
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by oloriooko(m): 5:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
PMB should drop matter jare.

There is no party in APC but what we have is parties.
Our so called leaders failed to see this long before now and I dare say its almost too late to do anything about it.

Change is never easy cuz it will also affect the bearer, now our leaders are beginning to see that they were not prepared for the post of leadership they so much clamoured for.

I believe in PMB!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Goke7: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
codedguy1:

It is your flaccid skull that needs re examining! Lawan is seen as Tinubu's candidate to neutralise Saraki who Tinubu sees as over ambitious. Was it not Akume that was first in contest with Saraki for the position. Sit down there and be talking nonsense that Lawan was Buhari's candidate, Buhari who had said he would work with anybody- a very naïve position.

It is now u know people want to reap where they did not sow, when they were accepting all sorts of characters into their fold while chanting chanji they did not realise they were carrying ant infested woods into their house.

The consequences of that action is playing out now.

thank God you have contradicted yourself by saying that lawan is seen as tinubu's candidate but he was never tinubu's candidate he only supported law an so that gbaja can have full support in the house of rep and if you prefer saraki to tinubu, ha you don enter one chance as buhari and so many others now know better. Am laughing at your miscalculation now, buhari thought saraki was in his interest when he said he will work with anybody but kasala don't burst now as saraki showed his hand too early lol
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Callmemike(m): 5:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
millionaireman:
Eheem,, PMB is crossing the Rubicon. He is influencing who and who may 're-emerge as principal officers of the legislature.

This is purely an unconstitutional step.

The legislature is an independent organ of government. The legislature is there to checkmark the executive.

If PMB in any way influences the outcome of who head the principal offices of the legislature, democracy is being compromised.

Exciting. Nice. Acute sense of reasoning. I like comments such as this

1 Like

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Callmemike(m): 5:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
linearity:
This is very wrong, they should put the interest of the whole country in mind in the discharge of their duties, including those that did not vote for them.

PMB is not showing democratic maturity here, he is not the President of APC, but that of Nigeria, including those who voted again him. Saraki is not the Senate President of APC either, he should execute the function of that office on behalf of Nigerians as stipulated to in the constitution and not on behalf of APC.

Another sane reasoning. Gracias
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Goke7: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
linearity:

You guys are not learning from past mistakes, this is the same attitude that made APC's anointed candidates to loss the headship at the Senate and in the House.

Yes, Saraki was a factor, but remember he was able to convince the majority to go along with him. Even if you attributed the Senate vote to a coup that prevented the naived APC Senators that chose to go and welcome PMB instead of attending their inaguration, what about the defeat that APC anointed candidates were given in the House.

APC should realize that, the majority that gave them the landslide in the last election came from different factions and interests. These various factions had only one goal in mind, i.e. to win and remain in the power. They do not care about party supremacy or party interest....in politities, there are no permanent friends or permanent enemies, just permanent interest. These deflator to APC did not drop their various interests at the door when they joined APC and they are not permanent friends with APC, they joined APC because at that time, that is the party that aligned more closely to their interest.

Instead of forcing party supremacy on the Senate, I think APC should start thinking of how they will governor....because even with their majority in Senate, it will be difficult for them to pass meaning bills that aligns to their priorities....e.g. APC have 60 votes to PDP's 49...on any bill, PDP can be guaranteed to produce all their 49 votes, but with the various factions & interests in APC, I doubt it, we saw that played out in Saraki vote....all that is needed to defeat any of their Priorities is 6 deflating votes and it is very easy to get those votes.

So, APC should be wise and know that, there is no unifying interest among it's current politicians and they should stop thinking that the APC that gave them the majority in the last election have the same interest, cohesion and unity as the previous minority APC and as such, the more you force party supremacy, the more you start tuning off many Senators and it is bad for business.

If APC want to be a true majority, they must come to terms with the diversity and ranging interest within their current formation, discuss them, allow everyone to air their interests, then find a way to address or compromise; forcefully commanding everyone to toll a single line only walk at the barracks and PMB should know the difference. He is not commanding an infantry battalion and this is not a dictatorship either.

This was why I said buhari was naïve at the beginning, all what you have said here, if buhari knew this we won't have this crisis here. They have already accepted saraki as senate president despite the coup but saraki took his luck too far by going ahead to decide the other positions and started giving excuses, who is a fool here, saraki himself is naive despite all his political prowess even tinubu does not push himself too far like that, he had already aligned himself with lawab so that gbaja can have the house sea t so what do want them to do. Some greedy fellows are just using the tinubu excuse to achieve their aim and buhari has finally seen the handwriting on the wall hence his new position
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Bla bla bla...is dat all? cheesy So much for ur resume wen u shud be mentioning ur qualifications. U may av forgotten dat image is everything !

Oponu ! undecided
My resume contains my qualifications, you inbred moronn.
You are a waste of time.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by codedguy1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goke7:

thank God you have contradicted yourself by saying that lawan is seen as tinubu's candidate but he was never tinubu's candidate he only supported law an so that gbaja can have full support in the house of rep and if you prefer saraki to tinubu, ha you don enter one chance as buhari and so many others now know better. Am laughing at your miscalculation now, buhari thought saraki was in his interest when he said he will work with anybody but kasala don't burst now as saraki showed his hand too early lol

Miscalculation ke! B4 I continue with you let me tell u that I am not an APC at all, I don't think Buhari is qualified and deserves to be President of Nigeria but I have to live with it. The problem that GEJ was just a vegetable who was not ready for leadership.

So when Tinubu was pushing Buhari to victory with the wave of Change chanters, I believed we were in serious trouble. Buhari will have to do magic to convince me that he will turn things around and am not impressed this early stages.

As per Saraki, he is ambitious and took advantage of the situation with his friends in PDP.

Any one that seem to have Tinubus backing will be resisted in both houses because they feel they are independent and elected to be in the house.

Tinubu backed Akume initially and then later shifted to Lawan because he wanted gbaja to be speaker of house.

Not sure who Buhari was backing initially.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
My resume contains my qualifications, you inbred moronn.
You are a waste of time.

Waste of time? cheesy Clown, u really amuse me! U must be a brand new fuu.cker, who even told u dat u made d cut...mtcheeew. From d construction of ur sentences & wordings of it, especially ur choice of words av done a gud job in exposing hw malnourished u r academically.

All of a sudden u jumped outta d woods claiming some academic prowess, cheesy u dnt even fit d description baby. kiss

U certainly av no idea hw tedious d journey u wanna embark on wit me...hope u can decipher, datz if itz not too much for ur black brain.

Eranko jati-jati. undecided
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by ndcide(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Does party supremacy come in, when buhari is to apoint ministers?

Will the party leadership write the names of the ministers and give to him?

If he goes that route, fine. But let someone close to him tell him that he will be defeated by his party, if he goes that route.

He will be defeated.

Buhari think that because some persons are screaming corruption to high heavens, means they won't divert funds to their private accounts, when the time comes.

I laugh.

They'll tell you they are working and the people are happy.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Orunto: 6:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
The Constitution and Separation of Powers provisions are the only Authorities. There is nothing like party supremacy under these.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by hush15: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Bugatie:
But you were for nobody and for everybody?

the very ideal response. President working for the APC rather than Nigeria. Like I stated earlier, the next 4 years is going to be all bout APC interest, not nth national or Nigerian interest.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
ndcide:
Does party supremacy come in, when buhari is to apoint ministers?

Will the party leadership write the names of the ministers and give to him?

If he goes that route, fine. But let someone close to him tell him that he will be defeated by his party, if he goes that route.

He will be defeated.

Buhari think that because some persons are screaming corruption to high heavens, means they won't divert funds to their private accounts, when the time comes.

I laugh.

They'll tell you they are working and the people are happy.

Guy, dis is APC govt & u need to come to terms wit d fact dat they 've got to run d show. APC party( in a way ) wud be central to hw thing r done, itz abt d manifesto of d party & d supremacy of ideals...gerrit nw?

This is APC GOVERNMENT !
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by LAX89(m): 7:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
bornmekus:

ABUJA – President Muhammadu Buhari has told the All Progressives Congress
lawmakers in the National Assembly to accept the party’s supremacy in the interest of democracy.

In his opening remarks at the ongoing meeting of the National Executive Committee of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Abuja, Buhari charged members to put whatever interest they have in their “pockets” and accept the supremacy of the party in the overall interest of democracy.

He said: “What ever your personal interests, put them in your pocket. Let APC work. Let the system work. I appeal to you to accept the superiority of the party. I cannot confine myself in Sambisa forest and refuse to participate in the meeting because I respect the superiority of the party.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/breaking-news-accept-party-supremacy-buhari-tells-senators-reps/#sthash.PzTq6Pp7.dpuf

I hope PMB did not say that. The only supremacy they should accept, is the Supremacy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and that of the standing rules/orders of the Senate and HOR.

2 Likes

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by ndcide(m): 7:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Guy, dis is APC govt & u need to come to terms wit d fact dat they 've got to run d show. APC party( in a way ) wud be central to hw thing r done, itz abt d manifesto of d party & d supremacy of ideals...gerrit nw?

This is APC GOVERNMENT !

Fact APC is the present party in central government.
Since that is not changing in at least about four years from now, it will be good for us to be objectively sincere in our analysis, not as if someone wants to remove APC from power in the next 24 hours. Relax and open your mind.

When buhari told APC Governors who are also members and leaders of the party to go away with their ministerial suggestions as he doesn't appoint commissioners for them, how did you feel?. Be frank with this.... Why did the issue of party supremacy not come in.

This is a short cut to democratic autocracy because the so called "party" is simply the desire of a few. You as a apc supporter honestly know that the party chairman and even the president have no issues with the NASS leadership. You know those making all the noise.

It's about the chopping at the center which can't be separated from corruption. This is the truth.

With this, what really is the change.?

With the false image of buhari that APC is forcing Nigerians to believe, buhari will be defeated by the party if he goes with party supremacy. He will not be able to take his stand, when it matter most.

When the shyte hits the roof, you'll know there's nothing like party supremacy in a presidential system of government.... Everybody will find their way because it's all about winning elections and be chopping government money.

If it was about party supremacy buhari himself would have been in APP and Tinubu in AD.

Let's say the truth at all times please. Election is about 4 years away.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by anigbajumo(m): 7:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Am waitin 2c saraki nd dogara to decamp to PDP nd c hw their political ambition iz over after 4yrs.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 7:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
ndcide:

Fact APC is the present party in central government.
Since that is not changing in at least about four years from now, it will be good for us to be objectively sincere in our analysis, not as if someone wants to remove APC from power in the next 24 hours. Relax and open your mind.

When buhari told APC Governors who are also members and leaders of the party to go away with their ministerial suggestions as he doesn't appoint commissioners for them, how did you feel?. Be frank with this.... Why did the issue of party supremacy not come in.

This is a short cut to democratic autocracy because the so called "party" is simply the desire of a few. You as a apc supporter honestly know that the party chairman and even the president have no issues with the NASS leadership. You know those making all the noise.

It's about the chopping at the center which can't be separated from corruption. This is the truth.

With this, what really is the change.?

With the false image of buhari that APC is forcing Nigerians to believe, buhari will be defeated by the party if he goes with party supremacy. He will not be able to take his stand, when it matter most.

When the shyte hits the roof, you'll know there's nothing like party supremacy in a presidential system of government.... Everybody will find their way because it's all about winning elections and be chopping government money.

If it was about party supremacy buhari himself would have been in APP and Tinubu in AD.

Let's say the truth at all times please. Election is about 4 years away.

Thanks for taking out time to reply & I understand where u r coming frm. U need to knw dat even in europe e.g UK, d conservative govt wud not dare disregard nor frustrate party principles talk less of going against set rules...same as d democrats in yankee. One thing we need to learn is allowing systems to wrk once itz ratified by all.

PMB has an argument there wen he ask those robbers called governors to pocket their list of nominees. He wud not be allowed to choose commissioners for dem so why shud they be running to him wit some list of fuu.ckers. we need to be rational wen addressing sensitive issues. PMB doesn't av to do things hw itz always bin done, we r all different.

On d issues of those making noise, they knw wot they r fighting for. There's a party manifesto which was made known to public & there is party constitution which governs APC, there r also laid down rules which every1 is aware of & must adhere to. No 1 can be greater than d party just as a part can neva be greater than d whole.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 8:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
justified19:
and will buhari agree to APC's dictations too? birds of same feathers
if he didn't accept d party's dictate, hw did Osinbajo emerged his vice?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Waste of time? cheesy Clown, u really amuse me! U must be a brand new fuu.cker, who even told u dat u made d cut...mtcheeew. From d construction of ur sentences & wordings of it, especially ur choice of words av done a gud job in exposing hw malnourished u r academically.

All of a sudden u jumped outta d woods claiming some academic prowess, cheesy u dnt even fit d description baby. kiss

U certainly av no idea hw tedious d journey u wanna embark on wit me...hope u can decipher, datz if itz not too much for ur black brain.

Eranko jati-jati. undecided
lol.
See this fuccker typing in text-speak like a lunatic.
Your education , poor as it may be, was a complete waste.
Go and learn a vocation and be useful to yourself.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by hush15: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Goke7:

This was why I said buhari was naïve at the beginning, all what you have said here, if buhari knew this we won't have this crisis here. They have already accepted saraki as senate president despite the coup but saraki took his luck too far by going ahead to decide the other positions and started giving excuses, who is a fool here, saraki himself is naive despite all his political prowess even tinubu does not push himself too far like that, he had already aligned himself with lawab so that gbaja can have the house sea t so what do want them to do. Some greedy fellows are just using the tinubu excuse to achieve their aim and buhari has finally seen the handwriting on the wall hence his new position

however, it doesn't mean that they should order the assembly on how to operate. The rule of law is paramount and that is what binds everybody, even as a party. If party is acting outside the provisional laws guiding the assembly, that's pure disregard for the constitution and impunity at its highest level. APC should bend the rules or manipulate it either to favor them cos they are the ruling party. It's abuse of power.

Whether Saraki's intention are good or bad, he has operated within the ambience of the Constitution. He outwitted them and same goes for Dogara. They can badmouth the PDP for all I care, to it won't change anything because the are still members of the assembly and are there to represent other Nigerians who have a right to be represented. Also, it's their prerogative to support whosoever they believe has the interest of the majority by freedom of association in spite of political difference. If Law an also supported by PDP members, what would have been the story, let's ponder on that for a moment! APC should learn to follow the rule of law and be more diplomatic and bureaucratic. Not mandating themselves over everything or believing that it either them or nothing.

As for Mr. President, maybe it's old age or just his inability to be coherent with his words, should stop talking things he cannot say. The other day, he said he will wipe out BH in two months on resuming office, apparently more deaths has been going on and all we keep hearing is he is gather foreign support. Also said he would declare publicly his assets, today, it's a different story. He said also that he would hit the ground running, whereas he is yet to appoint cabinet members. Just recently, he said he is the President of all and for none and now, he is blabbing about party supremacy. Well, I guess there is someone more clueless than Jonathan and that is PMB. Old age and lack of certificate is really telling on his style of governance.

Neway, all this doesn't change the fact that Saraki is Senate President and Ekweremmadu is Deputy and all the appointed principal officers nominated on the floor of the Senate and same goes with the house. There is a constitutional requirement to change this and that can't be achieved without other party members. I just hope that this wake up call will guide Nigerians in the next elections before these APC people perfect their lies and everybody can't tell the difference between the real truth and the false truth APC will be projecting in the next four years.

shalom
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You have no brain.
What is blessed about a man that has watched over 600 people dead in two months with no single counter-attack?
What has he been doing in sambisa ?
Lol... bro... u shud not ve quoted him... let him continue his delusions...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

80-Year-Old Olusegun Obasanjo Dancing In Ebonyi (Photos) / Adeleke: I Gained Admission Into US University Without WAEC Result / Ali Modu Sheriff May Emerge As APC Consensus Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.