Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps (31020 Views)

Senators, Reps Share N46 Billion Annually- Daily Trust / Saraki: CCB In Fresh Move Against Senators, Reps / Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
lol.
See this fuccker typing in text-speak like a lunatic.
Your education , poor as it may be, was a complete waste.
Go and learn a vocation and be useful to yourself.

cheesy cheesy cheesy u can do better baby. In d closet of ur mind, u knw dat all av written abt u is true. grin

You are fake & u knw it!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

cheesy cheesy cheesy u can do better baby. In d closet of ur mind, u knw dat all av written abt u is true. grin

You are fake!
Fake as in how?
Am i your pastor or your merchant?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 8:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Fake as in how?
Am i your pastor or your merchant?

Amusing hw u av chosen to reason in response to my reply but not strange though cos ur type only choose to live in denial!

Cast ur mind bck to events in ur life & u will remember dat indeed you are fake!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by bornmekus: 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
LAX89:

I hope PMB did not say that. The only supremacy they should accept, is the Supremacy of the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and that of the standing rules/orders of the Senate and HOR.
Our own is to watch them,Waiting for the change.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by CSTR2: 8:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
omooba969:

Amusing hw u av chosen to reason in response to my reply but not strange though cos ur type only choose to live in denial!

Cast ur mind bck to events in ur life & u will remember dat indeed you are fake!
You are an idiott who seek to waste my time.
What the fucck is "cast ur mind bck to event in ur life"?
Are you hallucinating or projecting your miserable existence on me?
Get off my mentions, you retardd.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
.... tell dem biko

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
You are an idiott who seek to waste my time.
What the fucck is "cast ur mind bck to event in ur life"?
Are you hallucinating or projecting your miserable existence on me?
Get off my mentions, you retardd.

cheesy Gud to knw dat u r beginning to reckon dat all I write abt u is fact. Like I mentioned earlier, d bedrock of ur education needs revisiting cos ur brain's running riot. grin
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
nkem123:

if he didn't accept d party's dictate, hw did Osinbajo emerged his vice?
isnt dat tym different to now that he is d president? he probably agreed to run wit osinbanjo cos he needed southwest support during election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Slimfeez(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Appreciate Your Comment Man, Thats Will Be The End Of Their Political Career, Lobatan
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
justified19:
isnt dat tym different to now that he is d president? he probably agreed to run wit osinbanjo cos he needed southwest support during election.
that's also part of accepting party's dictate.Osinbajo was nominated by d party and nt his appointment.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
nkem123:

that's also part of accepting party's dictate.Osinbajo was nominated by d party and nt his appointment.
on may 29,2015 did PMB and Osinbajo swore the oath of office and allegiance to the federal republic of Nigeria or to party supremacy of the APC!
and does party affiliation supercedes the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
nkem123:

I am saying he accepted cos of his ambition. it myt nt hapn now dat he is d president. why den does he want dem to agree to dat dictation.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
baralatie:

on may 29,2015 did PMB and Osinbajo swore the oath of office and allegiance to the federal republic of Nigeria or to party supremacy of the APC!
and does party affiliation supercedes the constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria 1999.
It's universally d party's jurisdiction to appoint principal officers bth SP and Speaker.all over d world that's d tradition including d past PDP regime, for 16yrs operated d same ideology.why would Saraki flout d party directives for selfish ulterior motives, stop holding brief for illegality.he is flouting d same process that brought him into d house, by merit Saraki wount even smell d victory at d primary, d party single handedly brought him into d fold, only to nw come to d house and start talking abt constitution.
d party appoints whoever they so wishes into d house, and principal officers as they deem it fit, that's d tradition including U.S and rest of d western country, and all over d world so why should Nigeria be different because of Saraki.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 12:00am On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

It's universally d party's jurisdiction to appoint principal officers bth SP and Speaker.all over d world that's d tradition including d past PDP regime, for 16yrs operated d same ideology.why would Saraki flout d party directives for selfish ulterior motives, stop holding brief for illegality.he is flouting d same process that brought him into d house, by merit Saraki wount even smell d victory at d primary, d party single handedly brought him into d fold, only to nw come to d house and start talking abt constitution.
d party appoints whoever they so wishes into d house, and principal officers as they deem it fit, that's d tradition including U.S and rest of d western country, and all over d world so why should Nigeria be different because of Saraki.
and yet the APC went ahead to truncate your theory of party traditions in the 7th assembly.heaven did not fall.it has repeated itself and the are shouting party supremacy of which ideology contradicts the 1999 constitution and wants to ridicule elected officers of 8th assembly.
it is not done that way at all.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
baralatie:

and yet the APC went ahead to truncate your theory of party traditions in the 7th assembly.heaven did not fall.it has repeated itself and the are shouting party supremacy of which ideology contradicts the 1999 constitution and wants to ridicule elected officers of 8th assembly.
it is not done that way at all.
how did APC truncate d 7th assembly? cos I dnt get ur point bt I stand to be corrected.
Why didn't PDP elect Ekweremadu as SP? afterall d constitution didn't say SP must be from d majority.bt they respected d principle of moral ethos by allowing d majority to lead d house.there is a place of moral, and there Is a place of constitution,somethings can be constitutionally right bt morally wrong.when u allow selfish interest override ur sense of morality it becomes illegality? when u wake in d morning u greet ur parents 'goodmorning'....did d constitution say u must do that? bt ur sense of moral should tel u that's is d right thing to do.Saraki faulted, even himself knows .
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by dumodust(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2015
omooba969:

Thanks for taking out time to reply & I understand where u r coming frm. U need to knw dat even in europe e.g UK, d conservative govt wud not dare disregard nor frustrate party principles talk less of going against set rules...same as d democrats in yankee. One thing we need to learn is allowing systems to wrk once itz ratified by all.

PMB has an argument there wen he ask those robbers called governors to pocket their list of nominees. He wud not be allowed to choose commissioners for dem so why shud they be running to him wit some list of fuu.ckers. we need to be rational wen addressing sensitive issues. PMB doesn't av to do things hw itz always bin done, we r all different.

On d issues of those making noise, they knw wot they r fighting for. There's a party manifesto which was made known to public & there is party constitution which governs APC, there r also laid down rules which every1 is aware of & must adhere to. No 1 can be greater than d party just as a part can neva be greater than d whole.

I dont think you really convinced us all with your uk party analogy. The party principles in the uk are ideological not imposition of unpopular leaders. Intra-party democracy is firm in the uk and thrives on lobbying, popularity, capabilities and support and not the party nec appointing candidates. The apc has broken the law by making this whole debacle public and insulting the trust of the people. They have sadly shown they are learners in this game, losers dont accept losses and reclign to move the nation forward.
...and about the party constitution, the people's constitution over rules it and the indepence of the Senate cannot be compromised... the legislators were elected and represent their constituencies and not the apc. What the parties should be bothered about is a drift in a common focus and ideology... sadly in nigeria, our parties are associations of prostitutes, fraudsters etc with their ideologies represented by brooms, umbrellas, chickens etc... at the sign of the mascot or logo, all is explained...hahaha
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 12:43am On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

how did APC truncate d 7th assembly? cos I dnt get ur point bt I stand to be corrected.
Why didn't PDP elect Ekweremadu as SP? afterall d constitution didn't say SP must be from d majority.bt they respected d principle of moral ethos by allowing d majority to lead d house.there is a place of moral, and there Is a place of constitution,somethings can be constitutionally right bt morally wrong.when u allow selfish interest override ur sense of morality it becomes illegality? when u wake in d morning u greet ur parents 'goodmorning'....did d constitution say u must do that? bt ur sense of moral should tel u that's is d right thing to do.Saraki faulted, even himself knows .
can your explain morality behind the election of tambuwal as against party directive of the PDP.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by legendsilver(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2015
ochilikoko:
Jonathan's wise was right when she prophesied about the dead brain of somebody
*wise* or wife?
I wonder how ur papa waste the energy of him 3rd leg produce u, oponu oshi
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by omooba969(m): 9:14am On Jul 04, 2015
dumodust:

I dont think you really convinced us all with your uk party analogy. The party principles in the uk are ideological not imposition of unpopular leaders. Intra-party democracy is firm in the uk and thrives on lobbying, popularity, capabilities and support and not the party nec appointing candidates. The apc has broken the law by making this whole debacle public and insulting the trust of the people. They have sadly shown they are learners in this game, losers dont accept losses and reclign to move the nation forward.
...and about the party constitution, the people's constitution over rules it and the indepence of the Senate cannot be compromised... the legislators were elected and represent their constituencies and not the apc. What the parties should be bothered about is a drift in a common focus and ideology... sadly in nigeria, our parties are associations of prostitutes, fraudsters etc with their ideologies represented by brooms, umbrellas, chickens etc... at the sign of the mascot or logo, all is explained...hahaha

@bolded,

I wonder if u really understood my drift wit regards to d UK party principles&practice analogy which I cited. To be honest, I reckon wit ur expectations & agitation likewise but my reason for pointing out d UK analogy is for d purpose of general overview. Mind u, european style of politicking is quite different frm dat of africa by reason of geo-political formations, therefore it wud be unfair to examine 9ja's polity by d european standard or entertain ur kind of expectations. Of course, u & I knw dat sectionalism & godfatherism is so rife in 9ja politics n to nurture ur kind of expectations is to expect a peugeot 504 to do d job of a ferrari simply because they r both driven by d same driver(datz impossible).

U also mentioned dat APC party NEC appointed candidates & dat they av broken d law, my question is-- is dis d first time candidates r being appointed for political offices in 9ja political parties & wot law av they broken? Crude politicking has always bin d norm in 9ja which causes disaffection in some quarters. I hope u can still remember wen PDP moved some state primaries to Abuja in d build up to elections, was dat in line wit party principles, practice or any constitution? cheesy

Lastly, u mentioned dat d independence of d Senate can not be compromised, well itz there for all to c dat d Senate has been compromised already frm inception; d processes which brought abt d Senate leadership was fundamentally flawed. Every institution in 9ja is compromised !

Welcome bck home bro! cheesy
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2015
baralatie:

can your explain morality behind the election of tambuwal as against party directive of the PDP.
d scenario of Tambuwal isn't d same with Saraki, tambuwal ws overwhelmingly voted for for by d house including opposition reps.
in d case of tambuwal there was an election,d process ws nt flawed by conniving with opposition thereby shutting out some persons out of d process like Saraki did.
in d appointment of principal officers, tambuwal obeyed d party's directives by appointing those nominated by d party.Saraki still flouted his party's directives on that, this is to show u that d guy is up to something.even when d opportunity presented itself for tambuwal's impeachment he was backed by d entire house against d impeachment,his deputy Ihedioha is of PDP, unlike Saraki/Ekweremadu
bt quote me today, Saraki wount survive it mark my word.just watch how he will be cut to sizes.he has only less than 55 lawmakers with him against d federal govt, his party, and over 50 lawmakers to contend with.I once supported him for SP, bt d way he went abt it pissed off every right thinking being.No SP ever survived presiding over a divided house.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 10:59am On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

d scenario of Tambuwal isn't d same with Saraki, tambuwal ws overwhelmingly voted for for by d house including opposition reps.
in d case of tambuwal there was an election,d process ws nt flawed by conniving with opposition thereby shutting out some persons out of d process like Saraki did.
in d appointment of principal officers, tambuwal obeyed d party's directives by appointing those nominated by d party.Saraki still flouted his party's directives on that, this is to show u that d guy is up to something.even when d opportunity presented itself for tambuwal's impeachment he was backed by d entire house against d impeachment,his deputy Ihedioha is of PDP, unlike Saraki/Ekweremadu
bt quote me today, Saraki wount survive it mark my word.just watch how he will be cut to sizes.he has only less than 55 lawmakers with him against d federal govt, his party, and over 50 lawmakers to contend with.I once supported him for SP, bt d way he went abt it pissed off every right thinking being.No SP ever survived presiding over a divided house.
let us review your own comments
I,you have mentioned tradition
ii,you have morality

now from the comments you have above you are DEFENDING the actions of a party(APC) to challenge the
i.the Traditions
ii,the Morality
BASED ON THE SUPREMACY OF THE 1999. CONSTITUTION
the aggrieved party(PDP ruling govt did not SCREAMED party supremacy above the constitution)

noooow!! the same party(APC) according to your own comments is saying as you have claimed before
I,there is Morality
ii,there is tradition
it is now advocating for party supremacy park passu Constitutionality of the Federation and Elected Officers of the constitution.

in short one can deduce that the APC has a tendency to deliberately refuse to respect the constitution and will seek to destabilize constituted authority if its self centered goals of power is not achieved.
it means also if it means to break or twist unjustifiably the constitution it will pursue it.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
baralatie:

let us review your own comments
I,you have mentioned tradition
ii,you have morality

now from the comments you have above you are DEFENDING the actions of a party(APC) to challenge the
i.the Traditions
ii,the Morality
BASED ON THE SUPREMACY OF THE 1999. CONSTITUTION
the aggrieved party(PDP ruling govt did not SCREAMED party supremacy above the constitution)

noooow!! the same party(APC) according to your own comments is saying as you have claimed before
I,there is Morality
ii,there is tradition
it is now advocating for party supremacy park passu Constitutionality of the Federation and Elected Officers of the constitution.

in short one can deduce that the APC has a tendency to deliberately refuse to respect the constitution and will seek to destabilize constituted authority if its self centered goals of power is not achieved.
it means also if it means to break or twist unjustifiably the constitution it will pursue it.
what constitution are u talking abt? there is what is called by-law, by-law is d law upon which institutions, or group of registered persons in association is guided.a break of any part of d by-law is a disrespect of d entire constitution of d federal republic, cos supremacy of a body Is greater than individual members of such body and therefore due process and loyalty is expected of d members.this Is recognized by d constitution of d federal republic.so which constitution are u talking abt, d one created by Saraki and co.or wch one?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 12:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

what constitution are u talking abt? there is what is called by-law, by-law is d law upon which institutions, or group of registered persons in association is guided.a break of any part of d by-law is a disrespect of d entire constitution of d federal republic, cos supremacy of a body Is greater than individual members of such body and therefore due process and loyalty is expected of d members.this Is recognized by d constitution of d federal republic.so which constitution are u talking abt, d one created by Saraki and co.or wch one?
point where in the constitution of Nigeria(1999) that party supremacy exceeds the laws guiding the HOA and where in the constitution party supremacy was a by law guiding The office of Mr president of the federal republic ofNigeria and elected officers.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 1:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
baralatie:

point where in the constitution of Nigeria(1999) that party supremacy exceeds the laws guiding the HOA and where in the constitution party supremacy was a by law guiding The office of Mr president of the federal republic ofNigeria and elected officers.
I dnt understand ur point of argument here, what brief are holding for such coup perpetrated by Saraki.
u are just swinging ur argument void of anchor.U mention constitution, I brought up d issue of morality wch supersedes d constitution.must everything be abt constitution? whr is ur sense of moral if everything is abt constitution? can u sleep with ur fathers wife, is it written in d constitution that it's a crime if u do it? bt morality is superior to d constitution u are talking abt if such act is perpetrated.
loyalty is an unquestionable obedience to d order of ur party wch Saraki is flouting.pls be objective with ur argument.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

I dnt understand ur point of argument here, what brief are holding for such coup perpetrated by Saraki.
u are just swinging ur argument void of anchor.

U mention constitution, I brought up d issue of

(morality wch supersedes d constitution.)
THIS COMMENT IS FOR APC TO ANSWER AS THEY ARE THE CULPRIT ACCORDING TO YOU

must everything be abt constitution? whr is ur sense of moral if everything is abt constitution? can u sleep with ur fathers wife, is it written in d constitution that it's a crime if u do it? bt morality is superior to d constitution u are talking abt if such act is perpetrated.
(loyalty is an unquestionable obedience to d order of ur party wch Saraki is flouting.)
LIKE I SAID APC CREATED AND CELEBRATED SARAKI AND THE DISLOYALTY IN THE PDP AND REWARDED SUCH ACTIONS WITH ELECTORAL
POSITIONS

pls be objective with ur argument.

I have tried to make you understand that the APC actions in the era of the 7th assembly and towards the government is practically the same.
APC celebrated against issues that were not morally constructive,it celebrated disregard for party structure and said it was gains of democracy.
it built a campaign on this and won the election solely because of such campaign!
from where do you want APC to get morality and tradition!
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by nkem123(m): 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
baralatie:

I have tried to make you understand that the APC actions in the era of the 7th assembly and towards the government is practically the same.
APC celebrated against issues that were not morally constructive,it celebrated disregard for party structure and said it was gains of democracy.
it built a campaign on this and won the election solely because of such campaign!
from where do you want APC to get morality and tradition!
Ur point on this issue is out of course and baseless.u are talking abt defection, Is defection d bone of contention between Saraki and his party in this 8th assembly?is APC having any issue with PDP or Saraki?
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by baralatie(m): 4:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
nkem123:

Ur point on this issue is out of course and baseless.u are talking abt defection, Is defection d bone of contention between Saraki and his party in this 8th assembly?is APC having any issue with PDP or Saraki?
as APC made their bed let them lie on it.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by precious1967(m): 4:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
hmmmm... Mr. PMB body language speaks louder than voice. apc ll not be a platform 4 anybody to use in 2019. take it or leave it.
Re: Accept Party Supremacy, Buhari Tells Senators, Reps by dumodust(m): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
omooba969:

@bolded,

I wonder if u really understood my drift wit regards to d UK party principles&practice analogy which I cited. To be honest, I reckon wit ur expectations & agitation likewise but my reason for pointing out d UK analogy is for d purpose of general overview. Mind u, european style of politicking is quite different frm dat of africa by reason of geo-political formations, therefore it wud be unfair to examine 9ja's polity by d european standard or entertain ur kind of expectations. Of course, u & I knw dat sectionalism & godfatherism is so rife in 9ja politics n to nurture ur kind of expectations is to expect a peugeot 504 to do d job of a ferrari simply because they r both driven by d same driver(datz impossible).

U also mentioned dat APC party NEC appointed candidates & dat they av broken d law, my question is-- is dis d first time candidates r being appointed for political offices in 9ja political parties & wot law av they broken? Crude politicking has always bin d norm in 9ja which causes disaffection in some quarters. I hope u can still remember wen PDP moved some state primaries to Abuja in d build up to elections, was dat in line wit party principles, practice or any constitution? cheesy

Lastly, u mentioned dat d independence of d Senate can not be compromised, well itz there for all to c dat d Senate has been compromised already frm inception; d processes which brought abt d Senate leadership was fundamentally flawed. Every institution in 9ja is compromised !

Welcome bck home bro! cheesy

Hahaha... thanks but I've been around wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu Welcome Baby Boy / Supreme Court Upholds Tambuwal's Election As Sokoto Governor / Joe Igbokwe On 2023 Presidency: 'Igbo Candidate Can’t Be Trusted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.