Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,995 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

Wht Do You Think - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wht Do You Think (763 Views)

I Can't Jst Stop Havin Sexual Huge For My G Friend Wht Do I Do / Pls Wht Do I Do Am Confused. / I,m In Love With A Girl That Doesn,t Feel This same Way Wht Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wht Do You Think by emmadox: 1:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
hello fellow nairalanders,

av been dating this girl for almost five years and we av been going through the ups and downs that try to come between us,but  two weeks ago when we are veing fun she  told told me that we should stop veing sex that all this while that we av been veing sex she does not like it,that she want to stop it until she is 30 yrs old and now she is 20 and that if i cant wait we should forget it.

what do u think
Re: Wht Do You Think by JJYOU: 1:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
emmadox:

av been dating this girl for almost five years and we av been going through the ups and downs that try to come between us,but  two weeks ago when we are veing fun she  told told me that we should stop veing sex that all this while that we av been veing sex she does not like it,that she want to stop it until she is 30 yrs old and now she is 20 and that if i cant wait we should forget it.

what do u think

do u see anything wrong with her opinion?
Re: Wht Do You Think by yme1(f): 1:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
This is kind of weird o,why don't you ask her what she will do if she get married before 30.But i am surprised why is she complaing about not enjoying the fun you guys have 2gether or is she tired of the relationship just tell her to let you know at least for you to be on safe side.
Re: Wht Do You Think by emmadox: 1:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
i asked her wheather she want to call it quit it with me but she said no that she is not thinking it that way,that when ever i call on her she will respond to my call ,i mean she still visit my house will do all other things but to ve sex is the thing.we still kiss and romance each other but this strange to me i don,t wht she mean that we should not ve sex together.
Re: Wht Do You Think by yme1(f): 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
Am short of words but whichever way just take it cool with her.
Re: Wht Do You Think by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
Guy,go plant a seed today,and see what it will become in the next 10 years.Ok.If after ten years,it still remains a seed,u come back here and tell us.
Re: Wht Do You Think by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
Guy,go plant a seed today,and see what it will become in the next 10 years.Ok.If after ten years,it still remains a seed,u come back here and tell us.
Re: Wht Do You Think by Nobody: 2:26pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Wht Do You Think by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Wht Do You Think by Nobody: 10:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
just a nice way to tell you to take a hike, read the signs and move on with your life.
Re: Wht Do You Think by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:02am On Mar 05, 2009
MRbrownJAY:

just a nice way to tell you to take a hike, read the signs and move on with your life.

Simple. grin

@topic

silly and interesting excuse grin
Re: Wht Do You Think by MoneyRule(m): 1:01am On Mar 05, 2009
Is she serious
10 years
Dude,let the chick go,b4 you find out what you'd wish you never found out cos personally i suspect serious foul play or better still,she might just be joking about the 10 year strike and just wants to take a break from the pounding.
Re: Wht Do You Think by Pataki: 2:09am On Mar 05, 2009
Nairaland romance has not changed in anyway!

emmadox:

what do u think

How old are you? What is stopping you from not getting married to her? Or all you want is to keep having fun with her forever without any serious commitment?
Re: Wht Do You Think by CrazyMan(m): 2:29am On Mar 05, 2009
If she wanted to wait till marriage, then why didn't she tell you from the begining? Why did she have sex with you? Don't you think its strange for your lover to wake up one morning and say. . . no more fun until ten years time. What does she expect you to do in the meantime? I can't decide for you, but I strongly believe that there's a handwriting on the wall, and I would advice you to open your eyes so you can read it properly.
Re: Wht Do You Think by Amigoz(f): 6:12am On Mar 05, 2009
Mrbrownjay, Naijahaje nd crayykid talk am well! Get 2 steppn!

(1) (Reply)

Hate Is A Secondary Feeling: ? / Weird Things A Guy Shouldnt Do In Public / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.