Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? (726 Views)

Angry Lady Destroys Her Boyfriend's Jeep For Cheating On Her. Photos/Video / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm having this dilemma right now. What would you do guys?

Even if I decide to tell, I don't know how.
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
I will ask Nairalanders for the solution grin grin

On a serious note, I wouldn't interfere because its simply none of my business. I would rather focus on my game and strategise on how to win my crush. The easiest thing is to show attention and be ready to swoop in, taking advantage of the situation. Once a guy starts cheating, its difficult for him to remain 100% consistent. Some of the dominant trait of cheaters is that they cancel appointments / dates regularly, because sometimes logistics do fail and the cheater would have to compensate one of the girls.

3 Likes

Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by FLAWLES(f): 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
m telling......mtwwwwwsss
.mah see any gal lie for here
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
I would tell her. smiley
I have a natural obligation to tell the truth when I can. I do not hesitate at all.
Although, I wouldn't phrase it in a attack-y way. I would just state my observations. cool
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
If I won't tell him,I will let him see it for himself grin
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Falconey.. Dash me share first before i go talk wetin dey my mind
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
ahsekeena:
If I won't tell him,I will let him see it for himself grin

how would you do that?
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by libertyfather(m): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Change is here, transparency is what we want, don't be corrupt...tell and make yourself a good citizen of this Nation Nigeria

God bless you, and you shall see more to tell AMEBO
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
profojah:
shocked shocked
So this thing is real?

Oyah, falconey, dash me some shares too. tongue grin
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 5:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
libertyfather:
Change is here, transparency is what we want, don't be corrupt...tell and make yourself a good citizen of this Nation Nigeria

God bless you, and you shall see more to tell AMEBO

this must be a joke!
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
profojah:
how did u just get that much shares shocked

Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by zinachidi(m): 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
i wont tell, its not my problem... 've learnt to mind my business...
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by immortalvoices(m): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Lol falconey.... The share-holder..

If I caught my crush 's partner cheating.... Then something must be wrong with her.. (my crush)

because she was worth it when I did like her. Hmmm maybe just maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover...
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
musiwax:
I will ask Nairalanders for the solution grin grin

On a serious note, I wouldn't interfere because its simply none of my business. I would rather focus on my game and strategise on how to win my crush. The easiest thing is to show attention and be ready to swoop in, taking advantage of the situation. Once a guy starts cheating, its difficult for him to remain 100% consistent. Some of the dominant trait of cheaters is that they cancel appointments / dates regularly, because sometimes logistics do fail and the cheater would have to compensate one of the girls.

interesting hypothesis, I ran some extrapolation too. In most cases your crush didn't give you that affection you crave because she is giving it to someone else.

That someone else rule her heart and she can take every of his words even when he lies and cheats.
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yea, I'll tell him
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 5:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
immortalvoices:
Lol falco.ney.... The share-holder..

If I caught my crush 's partner cheating.... Then something must be wrong with her.. (my crush)

because she was worth it when I did like her. Hmmm maybe just maybe I shouldn't judge a book by it's cover...

you mean its her fault he cheats?
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Would not tell bt damn! I will make my move cheesy
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Falconey wet my own share nah, at least my comment was longer than the others.

Samma me more shares than the other guys jor.
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by amiz: 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
I wuld most definitely tell.....because i knw its a chance for me
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by immortalvoices(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Boss the entirety of the blame.... Must not be on him... Something must be wrong somewhere,

Why was she my crush initially maybe beauty, and physical disposition like well shaped body but what if she is lacking in character..... Remember I said "Never judge a book by it's cover"

Most nairalanders whom we have crushes on might not be what we make of them here... Good or bad trust me... I simply learn to prepare for the worst and accept what I can't change.....

Falconey..........
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
halfrica:
Would not tell bt damn! I will make my move cheesy

and you think that's the right time to make a move?
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by falconey(m): 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
immortalvoices:

Boss the entirety of the blame.... Must not be on him... Something must be wrong somewhere,

Why was she my crush initially maybe beauty, and physical disposition like well shaped body but what if she is lacking in character..... Remember I said "Never judge a book by it's cover"

Most nairalanders whom we have crushes on might not be what we make of them here... Good or bad trust me... I simply learn to prepare for the worst and accept what I can't change.....

Falconey..........

quite the fact........this is fascinating.
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Captainswag225(m): 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
AzontoGhost:
YOU ARE DESPERATE TO SURVIVE! cheesy cheesy
lmao, e no easy oo.
Re: If You Caught Your Crush's Partner Cheating On Him/ Her Would You Tell? by Catalyst4real: 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Check out a shared Experience
[ErotiĀ¢]My Honeymoon: The Best day of my life
http://catalyst4real.com/my-honeymoon-the-best-day-of-my-life/

(1) (Reply)

Six Types Of Lovers And How To Identify The Right One For You / Bell Lifestyle Products / All Romancelanders Should Come And Answer This Question(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.